Movie Battle: Blade vs Captain America and Wolverine

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GraniteSoldier

In an escalating scale too see how tough movie Blade is (because he's awesome and I love his movies) let's see if Blade can take on two tough super-human competitors:

Captain America, the First Avenger

and Wolverine, the Best There is at What He Does

Rules:

Combatants start at opposite ends of a warehouse. The warehouse is 200ft long by 100ft wide. There are scattered boxes and crates about and rafters. The building is lit.

Blade has his sword. For the purposes of this fight it is unbreakable so Wolverine's claws don't simply slice through it and the debate focuses on the combatant's skills and not gear.

Cap has his shield.

Wolverine obviously has his claws.

Victory is achieved through incapacitation, KO, or death.

Bonus:

If the above is considered by and large too easy, add movie Sabertooth on Cap and Logan's team. Treat them as though Sabertooth will cooperate and work with the other two.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Movie Wolverine isn't much of a factor in the first round. He's the least skilled, physically weakest , slowest, and is pretty horrible with dealing with head trauma. The OP shouldn't even call him "the Best There Is at What He Does". The most important thing in the fight will be Captain America vs Blade. I think they are about equal in terms of skill and physicals, so I think Steve's shield might just be the deciding factor here in letting him take the majority over Slade.

Round 3 will go to the team just due to sheer numbers combined with superhuman physicals.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

I added Wolverine since I did movie Blade vs Cap before and he seemed to take a wide margin over Cap.

I did Blade vs Wolverine as well, and people felt Blade took a wider margin.

So putting Wolverine and Cap together I figured they might stand a better chance.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier:

Good move. I think movie Cap could take a majority over movie Blade, but movie Wolverine won't be much of a challenge for movie Blade. Movie Logan is such a jobber. *Shudders*

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@wolverine08:

Well, hopefully others will contribute and we'll see what they think! Thank you for yours.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap just hasn't properly been tested. After Winter solider, It'll be a different story.
Blade has too many feats compared and has defeated much tougher people that Logan and Steve in their respective movies. At to that the healing factor and Cap is probably going to go first.

Also, The last Wolverine movie made this a crap match up as Logan got has but handed to him by an skilled swordsman which we know Movie Blade to be. Add to the fact that he is certainly stronger than Logan and he'll take that fight.

However, I'll say again, after seeing the Winter Solider trailer, in a year, this might be completely onesided. Steve is getting some hardcore upgrades and depending may be able to take this fight alone.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RisingBean

I already think Cap could likely do it. I went into length about it on another thread. So I think Logan can pull an assist, though he is the weakest link. I'll be back in april when I have more feats to work with.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: How is blade going to respond to wolverine's healing factor? Or even significantly hurt him?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Simple. Movie Logan's healing factor isn't as potent as his comic version's infamously is. Movie Wolverine was having his healing factor become strained by Lady Deathstrike deeply stab him. Movie Blade can do the same with his sword.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolverine008

@the_last_kryptonian: Simple. Movie Logan's healing factor isn't as potent as his comic version's infamously is. Movie Wolverine was having his healing factor become strained by Lady Deathstrike deeply stab him. Movie Blade can do the same with his sword.