#1 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my second Ben 10 vs Superman thread.

This time its Movie versions.

Ben 10 gets these aliens

Aliens:

Names:Humongosaur, Big Chill, Nano-Mech, Grey Matter, Ion, Diamond Head, and Wild Mutt.

Rules:

- Ben 10 gets 1 week prep

- Master control on

- No morals

- Superman is going all out

Who Wins?

VS

#2 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

superman speedblitzes him before ben even slaps his wrist

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9349 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: unless he uses prep to turn into an alien before the fight of course.

#4 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447:

Master Control On = Doesn't need to slap the wrist

#5 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447:

Whatever, you say, Ben still has the intangible Ghost and The outer dimensional being that could age an individual in an instant.

#8 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447:

Whatever, you say, Ben still has the intangible Ghost and The outer dimensional being that could age an individual in an instant.

you know he has faster than light super speed right? he would dodge anything that purple guy would throw at him especially with no morals on and also ben 10 shouldn't be put against guys like superman since ben 10 is just a street level character

#9 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4 Does there aliens have movie feats or all of their feats count?

#10 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@ KingJames447 You do know that this is movie version of Superman right? He is not even remotely close to speed of light.

#11 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Good question, the aliens are canon to the Alien Force series, unfortunate for Superman.

But I think movie feats for the aliens is alright since Ion, the purple guy, warped time and reality twice in the first movie and Ben was able to become him. Ghost freak went intangible once in Alien Swarm.

#12 Edited by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4 This would be a stomp if they had all their feats.

Don't you mean Big Chill went intangible?

#13 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I said movie feats are good enough for a legit case to make.

Yeah, sorry Big Chill went intangible in Alien Swarm

#14 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19519 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolhahahabendiessohardlololololhahahaha! This thread is so ridiculous! Superman stomps! Omg omg! I found this even funny!

#failthread #supermanstomps #speedbiltz #ben10moviewaslaughable

#16 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447: In the movie he maybe went twice the speed of sound.

#17 Posted by Jgames (1572 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 might win even though his movie was god damn awful

#18 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the hell is 'ion'?

#19 Edited by TheSpiritStalker (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't really see what Ben can do, superman will slam him through hundreds of buildings and level the entire city of metropolis killing millions in the process, and then proceed to snap Ben's neck or something. Unless Ben as grey matter could make some solar energy absorption device (which he probably could) but its still not reliable considering Superman's speed and invulnerability.

#20 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespiritstalker: He has Ion who stoped time and warped it. In the first movie he instantly aged people with his blast to dust, and he wasn't kill able the whole movie only BFR was the way to beat him.

That was Ben 10: Race Against Time

Ben became him when he accessed Ben's Omnitrix and told him ,"You are me, Benjamin" -indicating Ben = Ion and then Ben 10 became Ion as one of his alien forms.

In Race Against Time: Big Chill went intangible once in the movie while battling the alien Swarm.

So Ben has reality warping powers and Intangibility in this thread. Powers Man of Steel never faced

#21 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the hell is 'ion'?

I think he means Eon who can manipulate time to some degree. But he isn't fast enough.

#22 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespiritstalker: ahhhh.

...wat.

But Kryptonians are immortal; unless they're killed, they don't die of old age.

#23 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2009 posts) - - Show Bio

@thespiritstalker: He has Ion who stoped time and warped it. In the first movie he instantly aged people with his blast to dust, and he wasn't kill able the whole movie only BFR was the way to beat him.

That was Ben 10: Race Against Time

Ben became him when he accessed Ben's Omnitrix and told him ,"You are me, Benjamin" -indicating Ben = Ion and then Ben 10 became Ion as one of his alien forms.

In Race Against Time: Big Chill went intangible once in the movie while battling the alien Swarm.

So Ben has reality warping powers and Intangibility in this thread. Powers Man of Steel never faced

His projectiles aren't fast enough to hit Clark who should also have longevity. I've seen Big Chill in the movie and cartoons, if he did manage to freeze Clark, he would simply break out as all the villains tend to do. Only Alien X can warp reality/omnipotent but you didn't include him, he could put Kal down if Ben managed to convince the two floating faces but I'm pretty sure he locked that transformation.

#24 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2009 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: Kryptonians are immortal and do not die unless killed; their bodies do not deteriorate over time.

#26 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

#

Watch:

- 0:55

- He makes slows down time and then reverses using the principle as an example.

- 1:03

- Ion can teleport

- 3:50

- Ion can stop time and grab Ben at the same time, proving he can multi task while stopping time.

#27 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: More or less. As I remember Zod got pissed for MoS's dad giving Clark the DNA traits of all specified role kryptonians, one of which was an immortal librarian (or should be according to the wiki).

#29 Edited by dondave (33473 posts) - - Show Bio

@cybrilious4: More or less. As I remember Zod got pissed for MoS's dad giving Clark the DNA traits of all specified role kryptonians, one of which was an immortal librarian (or should be according to the wiki).

Where was this shown in the movie?

#30 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I can't remember, and it's not exactly easy to re-watch it. I also can't remember why the kryptonians on hive worlds were deceased -if it was old age, then Ben 10 wins.

#31 Edited by dondave (33473 posts) - - Show Bio

You need to be going at least Mach 32 to reach escape velocity

#34 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@anywhichwaybutup said:

You need to be going at least Mach 32 to reach escape velocity

Basic maths. And wrong. You need to be mach 32 to escape the earth in one shot. Supes keep accelerating. A person moving with 100mph can leave the earth's gravity as well if they keep applying force to maintain their speed. So, no, MoS wasn't mach 32.

@dondave: I can't remember, and it's not exactly easy to re-watch it. I also can't remember why the kryptonians on hive worlds were deceased -if it was old age, then Ben 10 wins.

Kryptonians shown in the beginning of the movie(who Zod overthrew) were old. So, Kryptonians do get older.

#35 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Doesn't mean they're not immortal, tho.

#36 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Doesn't mean they're not immortal, tho.

We know that they get old. That means they will die of old age. There are more proof to support this statement than there's to oppose this.

#37 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I mean, Asgardians are immortal and you see loads of them with beards in Asgard.

I'd say the opposition is that Kryptonians have been immortal since like...forever, and just because it isn't there doesn't mean it isn't true.

I'd say the support is that we know that Kryptonians get old, and that if they get old and it's not specified otherwise, they must die of old age.

#38 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I mean, Asgardians are immortal and you see loads of them with beards in Asgard.

I'd say the opposition is that Kryptonians have been immortal since like...forever, and just because it isn't there doesn't mean it isn't true.

I'd say the support is that we know that Kryptonians get old, and that if they get old and it's not specified otherwise, they must die of old age.

Beard doesn't mean they are old. Immortals generally reach an age and stop aging. Their prime. Those 5 kryptonians didn't look to be in their prime at all.

Actually, its up to debate whether even comic book Superman is immortal. In many comics he's been shown to get old. That depends on writer to writer. In MoS, his people has been shown to get old. So, I think he will die of old age. Slowly, sure. But he will die.

#39 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Mmm no Asgardians are definitely immortal.

And so are Kryptonians by most writers -I mean, otherwise Superman 1 million would just be a fallacy.

#40 Posted by RBT (3921 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Mmm no Asgardians are definitely immortal.

And so are Kryptonians by most writers -I mean, otherwise Superman 1 million would just be a fallacy.

I never said Asgardians aren't immortal.

By most writers. Yeah. They don't show him age in all those years as well. In MoS, they do. I don't really remember it, but didn't General Zod's beard were grey as well when he reappeared?