k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

*inspired by The Raid: Redemption*

Batman has one objective: eliminate a number of targets he has deemed a threat. Luckily for him, they're all staying in the apartment complex from The Raid: Redemption. Can he go floor-to-floor wiping out his enemies or will he face defeat?

VERSUS

No Caption Provided

Rules

-Batman is at his physical peak in the films. He enters at 100% condition.

-Batman has his standard armor, blades on his wrists, grappling gun, and smoke pellets.

-All characters are in character but determined to win.

-Batman and his enemies all have standard knowledge.

-Standard elimination rules apply.

-Batman has 45 minutes rest between floors and access to basic medial supplies to patch up and repair his armor.

-Each battle begins at opposite ends of the hallway (roughly 35 feet). All doors to apartments on the floor are open. The complex is unpopulated except for Batman and his gauntlet enemies.

The tower of melee awesomeness

Floor 1: Tommy Conlon (Tom Hardy in Warrior) - brass knuckles

Floor 2: James Bond (Daniel Craig) - unarmed

Floor 3: Mad Dog (The Raid) - unarmed

Floor 4: Shredder (1990 TMNT film) - wrist blades

Floor 5: Punisher (War Zone) - brass knuckles, kevlar armor

Floor 6: Jason Bourne - unarmed

(Batman now gets 2 hours of rest/repair if he makes it this far)

Top Floor: Kingpin - equipped with his cane

Bonus Round (15 minutes after his battle w/ Kingpin): Gimli - standard battle axe

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

he clears it

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ximpossibrux

Aragon with no sword........ Batman clears

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@XImpossibruX said:

Aragon with no sword........ Batman clears

And with a sword the outcome is more obvious - especially seeing how worn down Wayne will be at that point. Arming Aragon with assorted daggers and knives seemed like a perfectly fair balance to me.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

he clears it

Why?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@k4tzm4n: He can box out Tommy, James, and Mad Dog due to his armor and superior skills, he can utilize the darkness to defeat Shredder or make his face a magnet with a stun gun .. either way Bruce has shown more skill overall so if it came down to it, the Batsuit would outlast shredders armor in a physical confrontation.

Anne Hathaway was good, dropping mercs here and there, assaulting cripples and whatnot ... but Bruce at his physical best would beat her handily with a few problems here and there, but it would end with them falling off a building and Batman catching them both with his grapple gun, them just kinda hanging there ... you know how it is ...

Frank is skilled enough to give Bruce problems too but Bruce can use his arm blades to tear the kevlar right off of him, Bruce can take the brass right off his knuckles.

Jason might be a real problem with his physical and sensory enhancements and all, but the knife isn't getting past the armor and if need be, Bruce can break the knife like he did Ra's Al Ghuls swords and proceed to engage Borne on unarmed combat, turning off the lights would be the best bet for a sure victory, maybe a flash bang here and there ....

Aragorn isn't even human ... those elven short swords he has will cleave through the reinforced nanoweave titanium armor covering Bruce's body, he can't do to those blades what he did to Ra's Al Ghul's swords ... he will have to rely on his gadgets for this one ... employing the use of explosives would be most useful against the son of Arathorn, enough would probably grant Bruce the win ...

Considering if Bruce hasn't used up all his energy on Aragorn and used his gadgets instead .... he can take Fisk, it'll be somewhat similar to the Bane fight, only that Fisk is slightly slower, more powerful with a slightly less obvious weakspot ... I think that Bruce can figure out that Fisk's knees are meant to be broken before he himself is broken by Fisk ....

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Ancient_0f_Days:

he can utilize the darkness to defeat Shredder or make his face a magnet with a stun gun

A majority of the hallways are lit just fine (but if the fight extends elsewhere there are darker areas). As for the stun gun: Bruce's gear is listed in the OP and it doesn't include that.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@k4tzm4n said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

he can utilize the darkness to defeat Shredder or make his face a magnet with a stun gun

A majority of the hallways are lit just fine (but if the fight extends elsewhere there are darker areas). As for the stun gun: Bruce's gear is listed in the OP and it doesn't include that.

oh, I thought it was standard gear .... well, does he have Bat-shurikens? he could do what he did in Batman Begins (first scene with Batman in action) to take out the lights with one of those .... if he has em ..

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Shredder wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Bourne.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By JohnnyWalker

bourne beats the bat out of him.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Duke_Nasty

Batman is too beat up to beat Bourne.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Joewell911

@JohnnyWalker said:

bourne beats the bat out of him.

lol

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

oh, I thought it was standard gear .... well, does he have Bat-shurikens? he could do what he did in Batman Begins (first scene with Batman in action) to take out the lights with one of those .... if he has em ..

Batman has his standard armor, blades on his wrists, grappling gun, and smoke pellets.
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@k4tzm4n said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

Batman has his standard armor, blades on his wrists, grappling gun, and smoke pellets.

he can still shoot the wrist blades though ... so he can still bust the lights and darken the room to his advantage ...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cattlebattle

I'd give it to Jason Bourne, Batman mostly employs stealth or just straight up yells and throws elbows or punches, Bourne was much more versatile....honestly I never saw anything Batman did to be physically amazing...sure it looks cool on screen because its Batman, but, its often slow and unimpressive

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@k4tzm4n:

Floor 1 : Batman should clear. His armor and skills should be enough to overpower Tommy, even with brass knuckles. Tommy Conlon might put in some good slugs though, resulting in minor injuries. I doubt he would give Batman any major injuries.

Floor 2: James Bond would be agile enough to dodge most of Batman's attacks, but he can't really hurt Batman in any way. (his armor is too durable) I'd say Batman gets tired, but so does James Bond, resulting in him to be slower, and Batman would finish him off with a a volley of punches and kicks.

Floor 3 : Again, Batman's armor is too durable for Mad Dog to do much to Batman. His skills and strength might give Batman numerous minor injuries, but he should be able to defeat Mad Dog with the same technique in Floor 2.

Floor 4 : Shredder has durable armor too, and so does Batman. I'd say they are evenly skilled, but not as fast. (Shredder in the 1990 film was slow, and Batman isn't very fast in the movies either) Batman will have lots of trouble, but I think his superior equipment would give him a win. He would suffer from some major injuries, however.

Floor 5 : Catwoman is agile enough to dodge most of Batman's attacks, but I think he should be able to defeat her. She is relatively light armor, and Batman was shown to be superior to her in the movies. I think he clears with numerous minor injuries, or few major injuries.

Floor 6 : Punisher has light armor and is highly skilled, deadly and quick. I think Punisher should be able to give a couple of good slugs right into Batman's face and chest, giving major injuries, before succumbing to defeat at the hands of Batman's superior armor and equipment. However, he would have many injuries and would be extremely tired by now.

Floor 7 : Jason Bourne at this point, who is quick, skilled, and has a sharp weapon to give massive damage to Batman. I think Batman's equipment may fail him in this situation, for Jason Bourne can dodge his batarangs, and smoke pellets would not be a major problem for Bourne. Grappling gun won't do much either if he can easily dodge it. If Bourne goes down, which I highly doubt, he would stab Batman numerous times, possibly in the face if he is lucky,

Floor 8 : Aragorn would kill him with his various short bladed weapons. He is highly skilled and Batman would be exhausted by now, and would obviously be defeated by a fast, agile, highly skilled, and properly equipped opponent.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

Huh, why is Selina so high on the list and Mad Dog so low?

I honestly don't see Bruce getting past Bourne. He'll be pretty worn out by the time he reaches Jason and 45 minutes is too little time to recover fully especially with having Bond, Mad Dog, and Frank Castle all prior to fighting Bourne.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@Ancient_0f_Days:

he can still shoot the wrist blades though ... so he can still bust the lights and darken the room to his advantage ...

The majority of the environments won't be dark, even if he eliminates 3 lights. Have you seen The Raid? If not, I can provide youtube videos to give you a better look at the location.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sandiego008

shredder has a chance to take it .. bourne def. takes it ... he is to skilled, fast and able to target weak spots in the enemy ... In this case bruce would not be having an open casket funeral.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Deranged Midget said:

Huh, why is Selina so high on the list and Mad Dog so low?

I honestly don't see Bruce getting past Bourne. He'll be pretty worn out by the time he reaches Jason and 45 minutes is too little time to recover fully especially with having Bond, Mad Dog, and Frank Castle all prior to fighting Bourne.

I didn't try to create the ladder with an increasing level of difficulty; I just tried to make it interesting.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21  Edited By Deranged Midget

@k4tzm4n: Fair enough. Regardless, I don't see him clearing this at all. Bond will provide a sufficient challenge but Bruce can handle him quickly considering he's still fresh. Besides Bourne, I'd have to say Mad Dog is his toughest opponent due to his speed and versatility.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Made some edits to hopefully make this both more interesting and more fun. Enjoy.