Movie Avengers vs X-Men (With additions)

Galactic_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Galactic_Man

Movie Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk vs Movie X-Men: Wolverine, Colossus, Storm, Beast, Nightcrawler and Cyclops.

Avengers also get Spider-Man (Raimi's) and movie Blade, while the X-Men get FF Movie Thing.

Which team wins?

thespidey307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thespidey307

Movie Avengers. As far as I can tell, Hulk and Thor can solo here.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By charlieboy

@Galactic_Man: The Avengers win. The X-men don't really have the durability to go up against Thor and Hulk. Maybe if they had Jean.

Galactic_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Galactic_Man

@charlieboy: Well, they don't really have someone to go against Thor - Colossus and Thing can TRY and restrain Hulk and get Crawler to teleport him away... Wolverine will claw Cap, Storm can possible take down Iron Man, Beast can have a fight with Spidey, while Cyclops and/or whoever can take Blade... I guess Thor really is the OP one here - Unless you can try and send the entire team on him, or if the team had a telepath.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By charlieboy

@Galactic_Man: I doubt movie Storm is taking Iron Man. But basically yes nobody to match Thor. The idea off bfr occurred to me with the Hulk via Nightcrawler.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MonsterStomp

Wolverine has resisted incineration from Jean. Colossus tanked a few bullets. Storm would be useless here as Thor has a greater influence of the weather. Johnny from the FF could go all out supernova on Stark assuming he doesnt get tagged by a repulsor. Invisible woman could and would contain the Hulk, I believe Johnny going supernova is more destructive power then a full raged movie Hulk in which the IW did contain almost effortlessly. Team two could take this in a rough fight actually.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By charlieboy

@MonsterStomp: Johnny and Sue aren't in the fight. Just Ben. Movie Thor doesn't have the feats to say he has a greater influence of the weather than Movie Storm. Although he would beat her because of his physical strength.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MonsterStomp

@charlieboy said:

@MonsterStomp: Johnny and Sue aren't in the fight. Just Ben. Movie Thor doesn't have the feats to say he has a greater influence of the weather than Movie Storm. Although he would beat her because of his physical strength.

Woops. Misread. In that case Avengers win. But if Johnny and Sue were in, team 2 would undoubtedly win IMO.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By charlieboy

@MonsterStomp: I think Johnny and Sue would definitely help.

Galactic_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Galactic_Man

Another option for team 2 would have to be if they had Professor X or Jean Grey on their team - Can someone confirm whether Thor can be affected by telepathy? I never understood whether or not he could in the comics...

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By protectyournose

Movie Avengers take out the X-Men read easy.