Movie Avengers vs Movie X-Men (of all eras)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I'd say The Avengers in terms of movie, but in terms of battle I'd say X-Men due to how many mutants there are in the X-Men, which would over time overwhelm them. (more than the aliens which had no powers and only laser attacks)

There's no picture of Iron Man and War Machine by the way.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@PunkMastaFlex:  

Your vocation may be correct, but it doesn't justify the amount of insults you just threw at the guy. Debates can't afford to be forgiving once errors creep up, or we merely postpone fortright solutions to brewing problems. Debating if we can even call it that in your manner is just luling complacency.

Long time no see,I didn't even think you got on anymore... like that 

I'm not trying brew problems.He was being thick headed.That was just my opinion that his debating skills were bad.  

I'll be superfluous here and add on to this, insulting other users is in no way liaison to the topic being discussed at hand. 

Susanoooo! 

OMG ,really???

his personal taste hand nothing to do with the actual debate at hand..lol  

While I do agree that the movie Wolverine possesses better healing feats than 2008/Avenger's Hulk, you are wrong on Hulk's durability. He's been pierced and cut before. 

He was injured in Avengers or his solo? 
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Sorry for saying you had bad debating skills, and calling you a fanboy....lol 

lets agree to disagree
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By terry2012

@Iamlovewithin500: It is Ok. Ok

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By terry2012

@Iamlovewithin500: "Storm proved enough for me,f*ck labels. Storm created a 100 tornadoes,that's pretty powerful.She was one of the most powerful characters in the movies alongside Magneto and Prof X.That's Omega Level power IMO. What does having the wrong woman playing her have to do with the debate.It's Irrelevant,just like your horrible debating skills dude.

She did only one thing? what one thing lol, consistent to the character...???"

That is your an opinion. I don't have horrible debating skills. You just don't understand them.

One thing that impress me. Meaning she wasn't like Storm or come off like Storm. Does this answer your question.

"You're paragraphs are so jumbled that they barely make sense."

They make sense and is understandable, it is all that matters.

"Also you ask did she ever do a 100 tornado in comics,Yeah she has and she's pulled off more powerful feats than that.In the comics Storm is one of the most powerful mutants,possible Omega I might add.Look it up DBZ boy."

Thor may have more power,but fact still stands Storm has shown more of her weather abilities in the movies...lol how many times do I have to stress that.

You knuckle head, I didn't even pit them off against each other,who says he'll automatically go for Storm first?

I know in the comics who storm is. I just didn't know she did that because I haven't read a comicbook of Storm in a while. I was referring to the movies that she hasn't shown she is an Omega Level mutant not the comics. For someone who said I have horrible debating skills you sure don't know how understand the debater or who you are debating. Like the DBZ show but I'm am not a Fanboy. I don't give ridiculous debate about them winning everything. I know they can lose too. That goes for every character no matter the what comicbook characters it is. You stress over this Laughing out loud. Why are you stressing over something your not going to remember and forget. This is a internet battle debate thread no need to stress. You are proving your debating skills are not as good as you say you are by stressing out.

If you are a good debater you would be Calm Cool and Collective. That is what a good debater does. This whole point was to test you that all. I did this to see if you can stay true to your argument and not change your answer. Good work and don't stress over any thread on the vine. Your right The X-men wins. The Avengers don't stand a chance. They are out number here and if people do the math they would see. They only have Hulk and Thor and it is not enough.

"How did I prove I'm a Storm fanboy? I just stated the obvious that she has better weather feats.That's not fanboying at all.Just the truth.Though you can be seen as an avengers fanboy because you seem to not take logic in account,nor do you address the facts of other heavy hitters and the Avengers weak defense against telepathy.Or the fact that you were all like "ALL Da AvENgERs MOVIES ARE BETTEr DeN X-MEN!!! "<<<<"

I called you that because you called me a Fanboy. You see have easy it is to called someone a fanboy when they are not one. Now you know how it feels. I said The Avengers are better than The X-men except for the last one. There only one Avengers movie that came out right now. So this All The avengers movies come from? I'm not a Fanboy of any characters.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Iamlovewithin500:

He was injured in his solo and according to my OP, feats from solo movies and Avengers.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By BMEZY

I just can't with this thread...The Avengers are really being over-estimated..there are too many assumptions going on. smh

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Iamlovewithin500:

He was injured in his solo and according to my OP, feats from solo movies and Avengers.

Oh yeah. It's been awhile since I've been on the original page 

@BMEZY said:

I just can't with this thread...The Avengers are really being over-estimated..there are too many assumptions going on. smh

Tell me about it
Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That would look so cool if they used these rosters. It's gonna be a BLOODBATH!

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#210  Edited By TheCannon

I would go with X-men, but not easily.

XEL820

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By XEL820

Thor does what he did at the beginning of his own movie while Hulk preoccupies everyone else.

Harryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Harryman

Iron Man most likely solos...

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#213  Edited By soduh2

@Achilles92x said:

Sorry but if Wolverine's regeneration could allow him to make it to Jean as Phoenix, then she's screwed by Thor's durability and/or Hulk's regeneration.

QFT

Continuing from my previous point, if Wolverine could overcome the phoenix's power Hulk and Thor could do it too. Heck maybe even Iron Man and Warmachine could resist her telekinesis with their shielding.

Professor X and Emma Frost are the biggest threats. Though I think they still have average Human reaction time, Hawkeye could take them out from a distance.

Sebastion Shaw vs Captain America's shield would be interesting.

Avatar image for thor_kingofeverything
thor_kingofeverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iron man and war machine are useless until magneto is taken out at the start Hawkeye could probably take out one of the telepathic mutants

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_kingofeverything: Iron man had Anti-magnetism in the comics, maybe he would have the same in movie version.

Avatar image for thor_kingofeverything
thor_kingofeverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By GonnaRain

Basically Thor, Hulk and maybe Loki against the X-Men.

Assuming Hulk and Thor have at least some resistant to Telepathy, the others will just fall to Charles, Jean and Emma. They could take IM and WM as well, or just leave them to Magneto.

The X-Men take this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Big question here is. Can Magneto control metal in Thor hammer? if he can, he is most likely to solo.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlett Witch solos