Movie Avengers vs Movie X-Men (of all eras)

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By The_Roman

@BlueLantern1995 said:

X-Men...Professor X defeats em all.

Elaborate.

Now my argument

1. Thor and Hulk are minds that Professor X has no practice in controlling/manipulating.
  2. However, they have suffered from a lack of having to withstand telepathic assaults, which may leave them vulnerable.
  3. Iceman created an ice wall that humans had to use explosives to get through.
  4. Wolverine was resisting a disintegration field from Phoenix Jean who stomped the Professor.
  5. Thor was tossing Jotuns like pebbles in his film.
  6. Magneto froze and tossed back missiles at both the US and USSR navy fleets which would probably have hit the individual ships had Charles and Moira not stopped him.
  7. Charles has some impressive freezing people feats. Three actually. One in the CIA (First Class), one in a museum (X2), and one in the White House (X2 also).
  8. Storm has more weather power feats than Thor, particularly the creating of tornados thing when the Blackbird was being chased by those jets.
  9. Emma was able to telepathically block Charles. Given his later freezing of at least an entire floor of CIA personnel and singling out Moira not to be frozen, this suggests her telepathical capabilities are highly developed.

There is more, but I think this is sufficient to suggest that the X-Men have the upper hand.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Jorgevy

Mjolnir blitz solos. That thing was manhandling ice giants and Thor was just having fun like a walk in the park

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By ThatThorFan

Thor, Hulk, and Hawkeye for the win... got to throw in Hawkeye because I am biased -_-

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ ^^^
NO 

Thor becomes a brainless vegetable
justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By justleader

tough one, lets see thor can take on magneto and storm but barely meaning he becomes weak. then the hulk can take on cyclops and wolverin with mid difficulty. cap takes on colossus but loses badly. nightcrawler takes down fury and black widow but eventually gets taken out by hawkeye. and then we have iceman and prof. x vs thor, hulk, and hawkeye. so the avengers win. just realized there are other characters so i continue, out of the avengers thor only survives. so now the fight is thor,Loki, Red Skull, Sif, Volstagg, and Happy Hogan vs Jean, Emma (first class), Gambit, Sabretooth, and Shadowcat. so then phoenix takes out thor since he is weak, the wariors three and red skrull cancel gambit, sabretooth, and shadowcat. then it is loki vs phoenix and emma, so in the end phoenix is the only surviver so the x men win but a very close battle.

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By UltraBiel

@The_Roman said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

X-Men...Professor X defeats em all.

Elaborate.

Now my argument

1. Thor and Hulk are minds that Professor X has no practice in controlling/manipulating.
  2. However, they have suffered from a lack of having to withstand telepathic assaults, which may leave them vulnerable.
  3. Iceman created an ice wall that humans had to use explosives to get through.
  4. Wolverine was resisting a disintegration field from Phoenix Jean who stomped the Professor.
  5. Thor was tossing Jotuns like pebbles in his film.
  6. Magneto froze and tossed back missiles at both the US and USSR navy fleets which would probably have hit the individual ships had Charles and Moira not stopped him.
  7. Charles has some impressive freezing people feats. Three actually. One in the CIA (First Class), one in a museum (X2), and one in the White House (X2 also).
  8. Storm has more weather power feats than Thor, particularly the creating of tornados thing when the Blackbird was being chased by those jets.
  9. Emma was able to telepathically block Charles. Given his later freezing of at least an entire floor of CIA personnel and singling out Moira not to be frozen, this suggests her telepathical capabilities are highly developed.

There is more, but I think this is sufficient to suggest that the X-Men have the upper hand.

Agree! X-men Wins!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor & Hulk are all that's needed,

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By BeaverSauce

iceman solos. he can become any manifestation of water from vapor to whatever. He is omega level

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By The_Roman

@BeaverSauce said:

iceman solos. he can become any manifestation of water from vapor to whatever. He is omega level

Movie versions only.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160  Edited By greenteaforme

To the death, and you put Wolverine?

Neither side can win, simply because they have no way to kill the opposing team entirely.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#161  Edited By Chaos Burn

Hulk and Thor are stopped by the combined psychic effort of Emma, Charles and Jean

Iron Man and War Machine crushed by Magneto in a split second

Captain America eventually gets beaten by Wolverine with help from Colossus (see below for debate!)

Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Red Skull, Hogan, Volstagg and Sif get overpowered by Cyclops, Storm, Iceman, Gambit, Sabretooth and Shadowcat

Loki is the wild card, but if psychics can effect him then he is done

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#162  Edited By The_Thunderer

@ssejllenrad said:

Would Thor nullify Storm's control over lightning?

Anyway, I'm picking Avengers. Better feats against bigger threats. This Mags would definitely own Iron Man though.

telepathic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By telepathic666

Idk movie x-men have impressive feats the only threat the avengers have are thor and hulk and i would love to see hulk and wolvie fight. and Jean and thor would go at it. And the movie invaders didn't have impressive powers it was a massive army with ok brawlers and giant snake thingys. both teams are good but when you have people who can shoot optic blats and control metal not a whole your team can do.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By The_Roman

@Chaos Burn: Personally, I think Cap's reflexes outmatch Wolverine, and the way he was throwing that shield he'll damn near take off Howlett's head. Plus, with his much greater strength, he should be able to throw Logan around easily. Like Thor does with Jotuns.

Movie Wolverine is not winning one on one with movie Captain America.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Bo88gdan

Jean Gray Solos 

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Chaos Burn

@The_Roman: you know i'm glad you said that, i was debating whether or not Cap could survive against Logan, but my gut said that the healing factor would mean eventually Wolverine could get him, after all, one slice from the claws and I think Cap would be done (seeing as how one shot from the chituari gun winded him alot).

If you disagree, maybe one of the many X-Men I listed fighting Black Widow, Hawkeye, Fury etc, could instead team up with Wolverine (Sabretooth or Colosuss should be enough)

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By The_Roman

@Chaos Burn: I think one hit from Cap's shield, a good, clean hit, of course, could KO Wolverine.

Colossus and Wolverine should pummel him though.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Chaos Burn

@The_Roman: ah yes, the infamous "bullet to the head KO's Logan" from X2 and Origins, I spose a Vibranium shield would do much more, you're certainly right there. I Imagine a cartoonish gong hitting a symbol affect on Wolverine's head.

Amended my list to add Colossus with Wolverine

Relentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Relentless

thor solo's

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#170  Edited By terry2012

Movie Avengers would win.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Thunderer said:

@ssejllenrad said:

Would Thor nullify Storm's control over lightning?

Anyway, I'm picking Avengers. Better feats against bigger threats. This Mags would definitely own Iron Man though.

Hell no 

especially when she has better weather feats . 

@Relentless said:

thor solo's

No Thor becomes brain dead 

@terry2012 said:

Movie Avengers would win.

Go into more detail... 
The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By The_Roman

@Relentless: No, no he does not.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By terry2012

@Iamlovewithin500: Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@Iamlovewithin500: Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America.

Storm, Magneto, Phoenix ,Prof X ....
Relentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Relentless

@Iamlovewithin500: how does he become brain dead professor x wasn't that powerful a telepath in the films.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#176  Edited By The_Thunderer
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Relentless said:

@Iamlovewithin500: how does he become brain dead professor x wasn't that powerful a telepath in the films.

Really? 

Go back some pages and read the arguments and while your at it watch the movies all over again.
I'm done.....lol
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By terry2012

@Iamlovewithin500: Storm is weak. Iron would come up with a plan for Magneto. Plus they have the destroyer armor to not to mention Loki.

Relentless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Relentless

@Iamlovewithin500: show me clips of professor x shutting enemies minds down

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@Iamlovewithin500: Storm is weak. Iron would come up with a plan for Magneto. Plus they have the destroyer armor to not to mention Loki.

Storm isn't weak. she's a powerhouse.She had better feats than Thor in the movies,as far as elemental control goes. 
BTW There isn't any prep,so Magneto destroys Ironman. 

Try again. 

Still Irrelevant because Phoenix or Charles could solo really... 

@Relentless said:

@Iamlovewithin500: show me clips of professor x shutting enemies minds down

Watch the movies, he told Wolverine he could  make him into a school girl and make Jean braid his hair  

Prof X has the power to alter and freeze the minds of a large crowd. 
He's done it several times.
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and he almost killed everyone on Earth with the help of Cerebro. 

Without it, I'm sure he can take just a team of  6  out. 
especially with combined effort of other Physics 

I'm so tired of Avengers fanboys...

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By terry2012

@Iamlovewithin500: Storm is weak in the movie versions. No she did not have better feats than Thor so you try again. I wasn't talking about prep I was talking about doing the battle. Phoenix got stab by wolverine who healing factor isn't no where near the hulk and was out by a bullet for a long time. Charles can not solo. He couldn't even beat his own son.

shaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By shaz

@Iamlovewithin500: Would you stop linking that x2 bullshit, prof X is the first class version.

also your forgetting about how loki is here you know "god of deception" he could easily zap his way round and just punch prof x on the back of the head(OR zap around and MC somebody like storm with his staff then blow them all away with tornadoes),same for jean just knock her out or distract her long enough for an avenger to come by and knock her out. Loki is a key factor here.

X-men fanboys :/

shaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By shaz

@TheAcidSkull: Not a stomp but yeah they win.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@Iamlovewithin500: Storm is weak in the movie versions. No she did not have better feats than Thor so you try again. I wasn't talking about prep I was talking about doing the battle. Phoenix got stab by wolverine who healing factor isn't no where near the hulk and was out by a bullet for a long time. Charles can not solo. He couldn't even beat his own son.

LOL she's weak and she doesn't have better feats than Thor,but she definitely has done about everything he has and more.The only weather feats we got from Thor was lightning and lightning galore with one tornado. 

Storm created a 100+ tornadoes, she used lightning more than Thor did, created blizzards, flash floods ,fog/mist, made it rain, powerful winds. 
She had more versatility and has more feats to pull from dude. 

Wolverine has a better healing factor than Hulk because he regenerates instantly and he loses more muscle tissue and flesh and has taken greater damage than Hulk.The only reason Hulk would have a slight chance against Phoenix is because of his durability,not his healing factor.She would atomize him.healing and durability are two separate things.I don't have time to go back and fourth with an Avengers Fanboy. You clearly have never watched the X-men movies. Who the f*ck is Professor X son ???  <<< That's how I know you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

You said Stark could come up with something for Magneto,but how can he do that if he doesn't have prep.Magneto would crush him In a random encounter.Don't let the AvX PIS get to you....

Goodbye 

I'm done I proved my point countless times. 

All I can say to you is go to blockbuster or find the X-franchise movies on the net for free and watch it,then come at me with a logical assessment,until then your'e very very biased.
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaz said:

@Iamlovewithin500: Would you stop linking that x2 bullshit, prof X is the first class version.

also your forgetting about how loki is here you know "god of deception" he could easily zap his way round and just punch prof x on the back of the head(OR zap around and MC somebody like storm with his staff then blow them all away with tornadoes),same for jean just knock her out or distract her long enough for an avenger to come by and knock her out. Loki is a key factor here.

X-men fanboys :/

* facepalm

It's not just Prof X first class version(the OP said ALL eras dude.damn read sometimes
Including all feats. 

For Loki to do any of that,he would have to get close to the X-men.Whats makes you think any of them would let him just "Zap" them..lol 

You're argument it s weak good bye Thor fanboy.I'm not an X-men fangirl,I gave the Avengers props, even pointed out their strongest members an what they coudl possibly do pages ago.I'm not biased like some of you..lol 

ciao!
shaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By shaz

@Iamlovewithin500: Im not a thor fanboy...Nor am i biased. i didn't say zap the xmen i said zap around..Like move around quickly and make clones of himself he would be able to get close easily. Im not saying this would be an easy fight just avengers would win and stop just brushing me off at the 1st sight off fault just because i read the OP wrong and your read my paragraph wrong.

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By karetaker

i think x men have this one.i mean they put 2 huge jets next to mags. the avengers have 2 metal men and caps shield is metal. nick fury's gun's are metal same as widows and hawkeyes bow.jean lifted saber tooth with TK in x1 and threw him in the museum so she xould lift most people easily. red skull siff nd hogan wont be a problem. so this is really Xmen of all eras vs thor and hulk with loki

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By karetaker

so xmen stomp

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By terry2012

@Iamlovewithin500: She is weak. What have she done that impress someone? She barely beat the girl with speed. She was one of the weakest link. All X-men movies suck except the last one. Thor will overpower her. She haven't even shown that she is an Omega Level. They had the wrong woman to play her. She did only one thing and that was when they were flying and she struggle with it. Thor has more and is consistent to the character and storm is not. Thor likes to slug it out. That 100 hundred tornadoes she did did she every do that in the comics? Thor has more power that he hasn't even shown use yet. He can throw his hammer at her and Knock her Out end of story. Thor is demigod so how is she winning again.

"Wolverine has a better healing factor than Hulk because he regenerates instantly and he loses more muscle tissue and flesh and has taken greater damage than Hulk.The only reason Hulk would have a slight chance against Phoenix is because of his durability, not his healing factor. She would atomize him. healing and durability are two separate things. I don't have time to go back and fourth with an Avengers Fanboy. You clearly have never watched the X-men movies. Who the f*ck is Professor X son ??? <<< That's how I know you don't know what the hell you're talking about"

Wolverine healing factor is not better than Hulk. It doesn't regenerates instantly go watch the movie again you don't know what you are talking about. He got shot in the head Twice and took along time to recover from it so it is not instantly. Deadpool has shown better healing factor than wolverine. Hulk has both Healing and durability to deal with phoenix. He took on two demigods and came out fine. First all I'm not a Avengers Fanboy just honest down the middle. So learn who is a fanboy on here before you call someone a fanboy since you new here. So don't send that Fanboy stuff over here. It is obvious your a X-men Fanboy. Plus The Avengers Movie is way better than all the X-men movies. You don't know what movies I watch your not over here with me. So don't assume you know what I do because you don't. Calm down that wasn't Profess X son that was William Strike son I got the two mix up.

"You said Stark could come up with something for Magneto,but how can he do that if he doesn't have prep.Magneto would crush him In a random encounter.Don't let the AvX PIS get to you...".

I said come up with a plan doing the Battle not prep. You have the two mix up. Pay attention to the details. Stark doesn't brawl he plans before he battles (prep) and doing battles. He is a thinker so he would be thinking doing the fight otherwise he useless.

"Goodbye

I'm done I proved my point countless times.

All I can say to you is go to blockbuster or find the X-franchise movies on the net for free and watch it,then come at me with a logical assessment,until then your'e very very biased."

Prove what? You prove to be a storm Fanboy. All I can say to you is I don't have go find nothing. I have them on DVD Thank you very much.

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By UltraBiel

People really should read the rules of the battle before speaking anything, the result is Lots of Avengers fan-boys that can't make a valid argument.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012:  

She is weak. What have she done that impress someone? She barely beat the girl with speed. She was one of the weakest link. All X-men movies suck except the last one. Thor will over power her. She haven't even shown that she is an Omega Level. They had the wrong woman to play her. She did only one thing and that was when they were flying and she struggle with it. Thor has more and is consistent to the character and storm is not. Thor likes to slug it out. That 100 hundred tornadoes did she every do that in the comics? Thor has more power that he hasn't even use yet. He can throw his hammer at her and KO her end of story. Thor is demigod so how is she winning again

lol  movie Thor probably wouldn't be able to tag Callisto either,she's a speedster.Even his reflexes weren't shown to be that fast.Try again. 

That's your opinion though.... 
 X-men 2 and XFC>>>Avengers IMO  

Storm proved enough for me,f*ck labels. Storm created a 100 tornadoes,that's pretty powerful.She was one of the most powerful characters in the movies alongside Magneto and Prof X.That's Omega Level power IMO. What does having the wrong woman playing her have to do with the debate.It's Irrelevant,just like your horrible debating skills dude. 
She did only one thing? what one thing lol, consistent to the character...???

You're paragraphs are so jumbled that they barely make sense. 

Also you ask did she ever do a 100 tornado in comics,Yeah she has and she's pulled off more powerful feats than that.In the comics Storm is one of the most powerful mutants,possible Omega I might add.Look it up DBZ boy. 

Thor may have more power,but fact still stands Storm has shown more of her weather abilities in the movies...lol how many times do I have to stress that. 
You knuckle head,  I didn't even pit them off against each other,who says he'll automatically go for Storm first?  

Wolverine healing factor is not better than Hulk. 

Yes it is.He has better healing feats. Hulk barely had any healing feats because his durability was so strong that he was never  pierced, cut, sliced or bruised.His shell is thick as hell.He's very hard to damage.You didn't really seem regenerating like Logan did.So until then..yeah Logan's better

He got shot in the head Twice and took along time to recover from if so it is not instantly. 

He only got shot once in X2,you go watch  it again. Besides didn't he get shot in the head with admantium bullet in Wolvie Origins,he shrugged it off like it was nothing.If anything that made him madder. 

he took on two demigods and came out fine. First all I'm not a Avengers Fanboy just honest down the middle. So learn who is a fanboy on here before you call someone a fanboy since you new here.  

Phoenix IS more powerful than movie Thor. You can't compare Hulk briefly fighting Thor to Phoenix because they are two different beings with different types of "godly power". Phoenix kills just by blinking,Thor likes to brawl....lol are you serious?  

BTW I've been here for awhile .I'm not new at all  

It is obvious your a X-men Fanboy 

Nope 

Plus The Avengers Movie is way better than all the X-men movies. 

Opinion,and irrelevant to this battle 

I said come up with a plan doing the Battle not prep. You have the two mix up. Pay attention to the details. Stark doesn't brawl he plans before he battles (prep) and doing battles. He a thinker so he would be thinking doing the fight otherwise he useless.

He wont have time. He'd be crushed in his suit by then.. 

Prove what? You prove to be a storm Fanboy. All I can say you is I don't have go find nothing. I have them on DVD Thank you very much. 

How did I prove I'm a Storm fanboy? I just stated the obvious that she has better weather feats.That's not fanboying at all.Just the truth.Though you can be seen as an avengers fanboy because you seem to not take logic in account,nor do you address the facts of other heavy hitters and the Avengers weak defense against telepathy.Or the fact that you were all like  "ALL Da AvENgERs MOVIES ARE BETTEr DeN X-MEN!!! "<<<< 

which had nothing to do with the debate. 

So yeah you're definitely super biased and are still wrapped in avengers hype as far as I can see.I think you are a fanboy

:) 

Anywho Have fun arguing with yourself. 

I'm really done..lol 

@UltraBiel

said:

People really should read the rules of the battle before speaking anything, the result is Lots of Avengers fan-boys that can't make a valid argument.

*HIGH FIVE*
Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Chaos Burn

I still think the combined effort of Emma, Charles and Jean could brain kill Thor and/or Hulk

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By torzone

X-men Wins...

karetaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By karetaker

you guys really have to stop using that wolvie shot in the head and ko thing in x2. he wasent fighting and his adrenalin wasn't pumping to let him tank that shot.he got shot hundreds of times nd u guys pick the least consistent event

shaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By shaz

@Iamlovewithin500: Wow nice to see you didnt reply to my most recent post to you. No debate for it or are you thinking your on a higher level to me?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By HBKTimHBK

The X-Men.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By MenaceForever2

Movie X-men win this Hawkeye,Black Widow,And Fury can be put under control by the threes telepaths Jean,Emma,Proffeser. Nightcrawler could just BFR the rest.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Iamlovewithin500:

lol movie Thor probably wouldn't be able to tag Callisto either,she's a speedster.Even his reflexes weren't shown to be that fast.Try again. just like your horrible debating skills dude. Thor may have more power,but fact still stands Storm has shown more of her weather abilities in the movies...lol how many times do I have to stress that. Look it up DBZ boy.

Your vocation may be correct, but it doesn't justify the amount of insults you just threw at the guy. Debates can't afford to be forgiving once errors creep up, or we merely postpone fortright solutions to brewing problems. Debating if we can even call it that in your manner is just luling complacency.

which had nothing to do with the debate.

I'll be superfluous here and add on to this, insulting other users is in no way liaison to the topic being discussed at hand.

Yes it is.He has better healing feats. Hulk barely had any healing feats because his durability was so strong that he was never pierced, cut, sliced or bruised.His shell is thick as hell.He's very hard to damage.You didn't really seem regenerating like Logan did.So until then..yeah Logan's better.

While I do agree that the movie Wolverine possesses better healing feats than 2008/Avenger's Hulk, you are wrong on Hulk's durability. He's been pierced and cut before.