Movie Avengers vs Movie X-Men (of all eras)

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

@decepticondave_: yes, and other places, Hulks out of this fight he'd have to turn to banner to get back and as soon as banner is in range Prof X's got him no hulk for the fight or wait he can mind banner into the hulk and imprint Thor as ultimate enemy, if loki can control hulk in a cartoon i dont see why banner couldnt be directed to thor just like banner directed the hulk at Abombination in the movie Incredible Hulk . avengers dissasembled

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By TheDude123

@Wonderbrezzy said:

No Caption Provided

@TheSwordsman: as seen in the Avengers movie, Magneto would crush from the gauntlet to his chest thor wouldn't be able to call the hammer, and the shard parts of his armor would be use as rapid projectiles by Magneto. Cap's shield would impale the hulk after going through Cap and send him into the ocean.

tony would be soup.

and could not Magneto use those shards of armor that surrounds Thor ,to grip Mjonair being they are magical and apart of The Worthy Thor?

There are numerous stratagems at magnetos disopsal including using Thor as a weapon against the other avengers, I wouldn't go so far as to state that magneto could impale Hulk with a blunt shield as Hulk resisted .50 caliber rounds without them piercing his skin but he could certainly be impaled by any numer of jagged metal objects that Magneto could employ.

Iron Mans armor is actually composed mainly of a Titanium alloy. Titaniium itself is non-ferrous and immune to Magnetism but it would depend on what the Titanium was alloyed with to determine if magnetism will work. His circuits and electronics would surely be vulnerable to magnetism though and thus he would be a non-factor and easily defeated.

Magneto lifting Mjolnir with metal shards would not work, as Stan Lees character could not move it with a chain attached to his truck, giving evidence that the enchantment transcends it's specific wording. And just because the metal is part of Thors armor does not necessarily mean that it could be used to lift the hammer. I am reasonably certain it depends on the individual attempting to lift/manipulate it, regardless of the item or items used to try to move it.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#103  Edited By The_Thunderer

Is there Prep time?? If so Iron Man could make a suit that is not affected by magneto (like in comics) and also you are forgetting how stong and durable Thor is, at best Magneto attempting to crush Thor's chest armour onto him is a distraction, Cap's tactical mind would have hime quickly eliminate Prof X and Magneto by sending everyone at them, Thor's hammer one hit KO's Prof X while Hulk does to magneto what he did to Loki in avengers. Now kitty Pride and Nightcrawler will take a while but can be handled by nick fury and black widoww and hawkeye leaving hulk to face wolverine and colossus which he will win, Cap to fight Cyclops which will be close and Thor to mop up the rest, all this is without Thor using his lightning to zap anyone.

jritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By jritter

Professor X is why the X-men win. X-2 he nearly kills every human in the world. In X-3 he is apparently killed by Phoenix. Then after the credits you find out he's only dead in body since he projected his consciousness into a brain dead patient. Is there a better feat in any of the movies that I missed? Xavier's psychic powers are at a level that makes him rather difficult to kill. I don't have doubts about Thor's and Hulk's ability to resist TP however with nothing to suggest otherwise you have to assume they will be affected by it and even with resistance they are by no means immune. Xavier is simply too much.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#105  Edited By The_Thunderer

@jritter: Xavier would also die first, Cap knows he is the biggest threat, and most likely Mjolnir hurtling at the speed of sound at Prof X's face will at least KO him.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By hyperbeing

no that will kill him cause he has the body of a regular human being and if there is prep time the xmen will also be prepared\

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Wonderbrezzy said:

x uses mind powers

Well duh. X has not feats to show that he would be capable of doing that. Not in the movies, anyway. 

@Wonderbrezzy said: 

Thor is subject to many laws of natural if not he couldn't be killed his armor is not invincible

I didn't say it was invincible. But he is able to summon it piece by piece from another dimension. That sounds like magic armour to me. 

@Wonderbrezzy said:

wolverine didnt have Caps shield

... This doesn't answer any of my questions in the slightest. Prove that vibranium is magnetic in the movie. It absorbs energy, so logically that would include the energy of a magnetic field. 

@Wonderbrezzy said:

and you know nightcrawler movie limitations on distance um Prof X could't even track him till e stop porting?

Again, not sure what you are saying. X couldn't track him because he kept moving from place to place so quickly that he could not get a fix. If anything that shows that Kurt had to teleport constantly to make it from America to Germany.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheSwordsman said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

No Caption Provided

@TheSwordsman: as seen in the Avengers movie, Magneto would crush from the gauntlet to his chest thor wouldn't be able to call the hammer, and the shard parts of his armor would be use as rapid projectiles by Magneto. Cap's shield would impale the hulk after going through Cap and send him into the ocean.

tony would be soup.

and could not Magneto use those shards of armor that surrounds Thor ,to grip Mjonair being they are magical and apart of The Worthy Thor?

There are numerous stratagems at magnetos disopsal including using Thor as a weapon against the other avengers, I wouldn't go so far as to state that magneto could impale Hulk with a blunt shield as Hulk resisted .50 caliber rounds without them piercing his skin but he could certainly be impaled by any numer of jagged metal objects that Magneto could employ.

Iron Mans armor is actually composed mainly of a Titanium alloy. Titaniium itself is non-ferrous and immune to Magnetism but it would depend on what the Titanium was alloyed with to determine if magnetism will work. His circuits and electronics would surely be vulnerable to magnetism though and thus he would be a non-factor and easily defeated.

Magneto lifting Mjolnir with metal shards would not work, as Stan Lees character could not move it with a chain attached to his truck, giving evidence that the enchantment transcends it's specific wording. And just because the metal is part of Thors armor does not necessarily mean that it could be used to lift the hammer. I am reasonably certain it depends on the individual attempting to lift/manipulate it, regardless of the item or items used to try to move it.

Thor's hammer is enchanted so that only Thor can wield it. That would mean that Magneto would not be able to manipulate it, as he is not Thor. Thor was also able to summon his armour to him from Asgard and assemble it piece by piece to his body, which leads me to believe that it also has some kind of enchantment. In Thor, when he was stripped of his powers he lost his armour. When he regained them the armour was one of the first things to come back. This makes it likely that it is intrinsically linked to Thor (perhaps a gift from his father). If his armour was made for him, as his hammer was, then Magneto would also probably not be able to manipulate it.

Iron Man's armour is a gold-titanium alloy, as was stated in the first movie. Gold is also non-magnetic. 
Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By Jorgevy

@Ferro Vida said:

Thor's hammer is enchanted so that only Thor can wield it. That would mean that Magneto would not be able to manipulate it, as he is not Thor. Thor was also able to summon his armour to him from Asgard and assemble it piece by piece to his body, which leads me to believe that it also has some kind of enchantment. In Thor, when he was stripped of his powers he lost his armour. When he regained them the armour was one of the first things to come back. This makes it likely that it is intrinsically linked to Thor (perhaps a gift from his father). If his armour was made for him, as his hammer was, then Magneto would also probably not be able to manipulate it. Iron Man's armour is a gold-titanium alloy, as was stated in the first movie. Gold is also non-magnetic.

This. Avengers take it

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By BMEZY

I'm still counting on Charles effectively freezing all of them (well their minds) like he did in the museum in X2

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida:  

Iron Man's armour is a gold-titanium alloy, as was stated in the first movie. Gold is also non-magnetic. 

*Sigh

Did you just read bits and pieces of his post,or the parts...ya know that you wanted to read? 

Quoted from @TheSwordsman

@BMEZY:  Agreed. 

Charles, Emma, Phoenix, Magneto and Storm  
are heavy hitters.Mainly relying on telepaths though.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500 said:
@Ferro Vida:  

*Sigh

Did you just read bits and pieces of his post,or the parts...ya know that you wanted to read? 

Quoted from @TheSwordsman

@BMEZY:  Agreed.  Charles, Emma, Phoenix, Magneto and Storm  are heavy hitters.Mainly relying on telepaths though.
Maybe you could try actually proving something, instead of just being condescending. 

I already said that the X-men's best chance of winning is mindrape. If that works they here. Magneto and Storm are not heavy hitters here, since both of them can be destroyed by Hulk and Thor. 
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Okay sorry for the smugness,but really.Come on you act as if his entire suit is titanium and gold alloy.Surely he has some electric circuits in his suit. Whether it be the frame, wiring or components of some of his weapons.

Though...I'm finished.

As long as we agree x-men win.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Ferro Vida: Okay sorry for the smugness,but really.Come on you act as if his entire suit is titanium and gold alloy.Surely he has some electric circuits in his suit. Whether it be the frame, wiring or components of some of his weapons.

Though...I'm finished.

Thank you. And I don't agree. since the X-men might not have any response for Thor, or Hulk for that matter.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#115  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Though...I'm finished.

Thank you. And I don't agree. since the X-men might not have any response for Thor, or Hulk for that matter.

Or Loki.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lance Uppercut said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Though...I'm finished.

Or Loki.

Or Loki. We don't know if telepathy will work on beings who are not quite human, or if it will be as effective as it would otherwise be.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Ferro Vida said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Though...I'm finished.

Or Loki.

Or Loki. We don't know if telepathy will work on beings who are not quite human, or if it will be as effective as it would otherwise be.

He can't even by seen with him if he so chose. In Thor when he was completely invisible to every SHIELD agent in the facility they had around Mjolnir. All he has to do is walk up and shank Charles or Emma or Storm or Magneto or Jean. Game over.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lance Uppercut said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Though...I'm finished.

Or Loki.

He can't even by seen with him if he so chose. In Thor when he was completely invisible to every SHIELD agent in the facility they had around Mjolnir. All he has to do is walk up and shank Charles or Emma or Storm or Magneto or Jean. Game over.

There is almost certainly some kind of magic to completely shield his presence, including from telepaths. 

Also, on the topic of Iron Man's armour, he chose the gold-titanium alloy to deal with the icing problem that would occur if he went too high. It makes sense that he would take steps to make sure his circuits don't freeze up either.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Ferro Vida: Fairly sure the reason he had to change the armor was because of the circuitry freezing along with the armor.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Lance Uppercut: That's what I was thinking.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By nefarious  Online

Storm solos.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Nefarious: ... Kidding?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By nefarious  Online
@Ferro Vida: Yes. 

I know the Avengers win here. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Nefarious: Just checking lol.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By nefarious  Online
@Ferro Vida: lol. It's all fun and games.
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By BMEZY

I'm hoping charles and emma can use hulk as an offensive weapon against the avengers...that might help'em out a bit..that would make thor their only threat. can this tip the odds in their favor then??

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Nightcrawler23

I wish there were more feats for these characters. Thor could be resistant to telepathy, but we won't know until the cinematic universe expands more.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#128  Edited By jayskee

Thor solos and Hulk solos

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Though...I'm finished.

But you just said that the X-men win via mindrape. 

So yes they do have an answer for Hulk.  

I already said that the X-men's best chance of winning is mindrape. If that works they here 

^^^^^^^^^ 

You said that.... -______________-  

@Ferro Vida said:
@Lance Uppercut said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Though...I'm finished.

Or Loki.

There is almost certainly some kind of magic to completely shield his presence, including from telepaths.  Also, on the topic of Iron Man's armour, he chose the gold-titanium alloy to deal with the icing problem that would occur if he went too high. It makes sense that he would take steps to make sure his circuits don't freeze up either.

That's speculation.Being invisible to the human eye,and shielding himself from telepathy are VERY different things you guys.That's still basically like assuming  that Hulk nor Thor won't be affected by telepathy,when movie wise they haven't encountered anything like it.Until they can show otherwise,then it's more in the telepaths favor that their powers work on team Avengers.

@Lance Uppercut:  

Fairly sure the reason he had to change the armor was because of the circuitry freezing along with the armor.

Or the fact that he didn't want to freeze to death,or fall to his death from hundreds of miles up in the air.Though fair enough, If he took item out out stop his suit from freezing,then I guess we could make the assumptions that he did for his circuits as well,but remember..We still don't know that for sure,so it can still be argued.
Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Malonius

Like everyone is saying, if Thor and Hulk are susceptible to telepathic attacks then the X-Men win easily. No one in the X-Men movies showed any ability to resist Xavier that wasn't also a telepath. If TP doesn't work against Thor and Hulk then the X-Men are going to be in big trouble. Magneto is the most powerful X-Man in this fight and he does have an entire crashed helicarrier to use as ammunition and shields. I think he could take on Thor for quite a while and probably shred him up pretty good. Jean might also be able to handle Hulk simply by telekinetically lifting him. As long as she was outside the range of his thunderclap shockwave, she could levitate him until they figured out how to either BFR him or figure out how to get the telepathy to work on him. The rest of the characters will cancel each other out. If the next Iron Man upgrades to include some force fields and energy manipulation, he'd be more of a factor. Without them, Magneto crushes him and War Machine in the first second of the fight. This scenario is still a bit of a stretch though. If TP works, then X-Men win 10/10. If TP doesn't work, then Avengers win 6.5/10.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Lance Uppercut:  

Fairly sure the reason he had to change the armor was because of the circuitry freezing along with the armor.

Or the fact that he didn't want to freeze to death,or fall to his death from hundreds of miles up in the air.Though fair enough, If he took item out out stop his suit from freezing,then I guess we could make the assumptions that he did for his circuits as well,but remember..We still don't know that for sure,so it can still be argued.
So it's okay for you to speculate, but not for me to do so?  

I said if mindrape works that will be their best chance to win. So it comes down to whether or not it will work. 

Let's look at it this way: when Loki was on Earth, the only person who knew he was there was Thor. SHIELD and all of their technology did not detect his presence there. Heimdall was also unable to detect his presence on Earth, meaning that Loki can shield himself from human perception, from technology, and from magic.If all this is true then it is a logical conclusion that he can also shield himself from telepathy.
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: Technology and telepathy..not the same  

Though this Is still all speculation,for there were no mutants in the Avenger movies and solo movies. 

lets just agree to disagree and move on.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500 said:
@Ferro Vida: Technology and telepathy..not the same    Though this Is still all speculation,for there were no mutants in the Avenger movies and solo movies.  lets just agree to disagree and move on.
Yes, technology is THE ONLY thing I was comparing it to. I don't know if you are trying to talk down to people when you post or not. But it makes it really hard to have a pleasant debate with you. 

Loki not only made himself invisible to human eyes and to technology, he made himself a ghost. People could not hear him either. Heimdall, who was stated to possess some impressive magical gifts, could not detect him there either. Heimdall is a being who can see into other dimensions. 

Yes, this is speculation. I am making an educated guess based on the information available.
TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TheDude123

@Ferro Vida said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

No Caption Provided

tony would be soup.

Thor's hammer is enchanted so that only Thor can wield it. That would mean that Magneto would not be able to manipulate it, as he is not Thor. Thor was also able to summon his armour to him from Asgard and assemble it piece by piece to his body, which leads me to believe that it also has some kind of enchantment. In Thor, when he was stripped of his powers he lost his armour. When he regained them the armour was one of the first things to come back. This makes it likely that it is intrinsically linked to Thor (perhaps a gift from his father). If his armour was made for him, as his hammer was, then Magneto would also probably not be able to manipulate it. Iron Man's armour is a gold-titanium alloy, as was stated in the first movie. Gold is also non-magnetic.

I already stated that Magneto couldn't affect Thors hammer lost likely. You stating that Thors armor is immune to manipulation is a huge stretch and nothing in the movies supports this as it does Thors hammer. Just because armor teleports to him does not make it immune. There is nothing in the movie to show any evidence of this. If this were so, no one could even lift or move Thor, which was not the case.

Also, upon further investigation, it turns out that Titanium is para-magnetic and not ferro-nagnetic meaning that it is still affected by external magnetic fields. So Magneto could manipulate it. Gold is also para-magnetic.

With that stated, I believe that stark was only referring to the color of the Titanium alloy as "gold" because alloying gold into Titanium would weaken it. it was more than likely Titanium Nitride, such as what coats the drill bit below, which turns a golden color and is extremely tough and absorbs stress very well. Either way magneto could manipulate Iron Mans suit making it very easy to dispatch Him.

No Caption Provided
Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Nightcrawler23

In First Class, Xavier could control multiplae minds, when he was at the CIA HQ. I'm not sure that the effect his mind had on some run-of-the-mill CIA agents, would be the same effect he could have on the Hulk and Thor.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheSwordsman said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

No Caption Provided

tony would be soup.

I already stated that Magneto couldn't affect Thors hammer lost likely. You stating that Thors armor is immune to manipulation is a huge stretch and nothing in the movies supports this as it does Thors hammer. Just because armor teleports to him does not make it immune. There is nothing in the movie to show any evidence of this. If this were so, no one could even lift or move Thor, which was not the case.

Also, upon further investigation, it turns out that Titanium is para-magnetic and not ferro-nagnetic meaning that it is still affected by external magnetic fields. So Magneto could manipulate it. Gold is also para-magnetic.

With that stated, I believe that stark was only referring to the color of the Titanium alloy as "gold" because alloying gold into Titanium would weaken it. it was more than likely Titanium Nitride, such as what coats the drill bit below, which turns a golden color and is extremely tough and absorbs stress very well. Either way magneto could manipulate Iron Mans suit making it very easy to dispatch Him.

No Caption Provided
I don't think it is a stretch. I didn't say that his hammer and armour had the same enchantment. But it seems pretty likely that there was some enchantment on Thor's armour. Maybe it can only be summoned by someone who wields the power of Thor? If that is the case then I would also be led to believe Magneto would not be a be able to manipulate it. 

I did some looking too. Titanium is para-magnetic, but very weakly so. So while Magneto could affect his armour, it would not be as easy for him to do it as it would be for him to affect anything else. 

He literally said that it was a gold-titianium alloy. Whether or not that is the best combination doesn't really make a difference here.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@Iamlovewithin500: By your logic, the telepaths have never actually encountered someone who's made themselves magically invisible. So until you can show otherwise, Loki invisibly slits their throats.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By TheDude123

@Ferro Vida said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

No Caption Provided

tony would be soup.

No Caption Provided
I don't think it is a stretch. I didn't say that his hammer and armour had the same enchantment. But it seems pretty likely that there was some enchantment on Thor's armour. Maybe it can only be summoned by someone who wields the power of Thor? If that is the case then I would also be led to believe Magneto would not be a be able to manipulate it. I did some looking too. Titanium is para-magnetic, but very weakly so. So while Magneto could affect his armour, it would not be as easy for him to do it as it would be for him to affect anything else. He literally said that it was a gold-titianium alloy. Whether or not that is the best combination doesn't really make a difference here.

It is indeed a stretch as there is absolutely nothing in the movie that supports it. This makes it a stretch. There is literally nothing in the movie that suggests that the armor cannot be manilpulated. There is only evidence that Mjolnir can't be.

As i stated, Titanium is para-magnetic which means it cannot be attracted by magnetic fields but can be repelled by them.

Yes, I know Stark literally said Gold titanium alloy. He could still mean a gold colored Titanium alloy. In any event the ceramics in the alloy would not be magnetic whatsoever so it would actually be less susceptible to Magnetos power than a Gold/Titanium ally would be.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By kajitatsu

IIRC First Class Xavier said he needed a lot of concentration to stop Sebastian Shaw. I think it was an issue of willpower, Thor and Hulk have heaps of that so telepathy might not be effective. Ironman and Captain America would be in trouble due to Magneto, what he did at the end of First Class with the missiles was a good showing. I'm not sure how he'd do with Mjolnir's enchanted properties but I think since it follows Thor's will Magneto can't use it against him. Taking those main things into account I would side with Avengers to win. Kitty might be troublesome but I think Loki can take her out of the fight.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By hyperbeing

@kajitatsu: i think thats only for some things like mind control but i mean he can still read there mind and still release mental blasts and create allusiions of there loved ones or turn off there brians and if jean was as skilled as xavier she could probly kill most of the avebgers and xmen casue she nearly destroyed an isand in x3 and thats still wasnt her full power

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Rickbarry

I'd say The Avengers would win rather easily, but if you added Shaw to help the X-men I'd change my tune. The guy was totally invincible in First Class.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Enemybird

too many assumptions have to be made for a clear winner here...

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@decepticondave_ said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

@Ferro Vida: @Ferro Vida said:

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Prof X telepathically reverts him back to Banner , movie X could do it.

How?

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Magneto could effect Thor's Armor now! let alone prevent Thor from calling his hammer if he breaks his arms legs with his metal armor on.

I don't See why his magnetic powers couldn't deflect the hammer away

Thor's weapons are armour are both Asgardian, not to mention magic. What makes you so certain that Magneto can affect Asgardian metal?

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Magneto could impale hulk and toss him away from the battle or miles into the Atlantic.

Why didn't he just do that to Wolverine in the movies?

@Wonderbrezzy said:

hell nightcrawler could teleport him to the dessert in the middle east, hulk is not helping the fight.

Too far away.

x uses mind powers

Thor is subject to many laws of natural if not he couldn't be killed his armor is not invincible

wolverine didnt have Caps shield

and you know nightcrawler movie limitations on distance um Prof X could't even track him till e stop porting?

shes got a point, professor couldnt locate nightcrawler, and he did go from germany to the white house, am i right?

I forgot about that. I watched X2 so long ago.

Morgan_Freeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Morgan_Freeman

It is close

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By kingkronos

Avengers win here.......

mightyzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By mightyzeus

first of all lets put bw and hawkeye aside. then we have phoenix, storm and prof x who do the real job ice man is good but not that good, wolverine wont be able to do that much in this battle on the other hand the avengers have thor, hulk and iron man who do the real job and they are moer powerdul than the xmen i mean they make a great team as seen in the avengers so i say the avengers win

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Nightcrawler23

No bfr btw

TERMINATOR1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By TERMINATOR1234

@kingkronos said:

Avengers win here.......

This.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still the Children of the Atom... 

>_>

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By MarvelGrey

Yeah X-Men iirc Magneto didn't have a problem crushing Emma's diamond form in First Class. Can manipulate iron in the blood as shown in X-2. Now logic would dictate that when Banner goes Hulk everything about him increases wouldn't the amount of iron in his blood increase as well? If that is the case then Magneto just destroys Hulk. Magneto pretty much solos here i don't have to explain why he takes down the other Avengers because they are covered in metal of some sort (Thor, Ironman) and the others are too weak to withstand a piece of metal piercing their chest.