Movie Avengers vs Godzilla MUTO's, COTT Kraken and Clover

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The 4 monsteous behemoths (the 2 MUTU's from the Godzilla movie), Clover (the giant...something, from Cloverfield) and The Kraken (from Clash of the Titans) are seen terrorizing the eastern U.S. Coast. (Also, remember that Clover drops little parasites as well...probably a formidable match for Cap, Widow and Clint)

Nick Fury rallies the Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Cap, War Machine, Iron Man, Falcon, Widow, Hawkeye, Quick Silver and Scarlett Witch) to neutralize the threats.

Remember, these are all MOVIE feats. The Avengers have 30mins (during their flight to the disaster zone), to come up with a plan.

Can they destroy the threats?

If you game, check out Game Zone: Fan's Choice on FB.

Happy fighting.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn @jedixman @saren

Can one of y'all get his kid? He's flagged two of my recent battles. Apparently, someone didn't get enough attention from mommy. -_-

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver very easily mops up the little clovers, Thor and Hulk then proceed to obliterate all the movie monsters. They have already dealt with giant space snakes, I see no reason why these 4 would cause that much of a problem for the Avengers.

DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monsters stomp.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz:

Fair enough. But the space whales from Avengers weren't nearly as large as the Kraken or MUTO's. Not only that, but they were more for bumping into buildings and such. They weren't really offensively armed. The Kraken has a ton of tentacles, whilst the MUTO's were able to put the hurt on Godzilla for a bit.

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: The MUTOs seemed impressive, but the male was killed by being slammed into a building, so I think if Thor gave Hulk a lift, hulk could pummel the male until it died. Then Thor can just call down large lightning bolts on the female, or place his hammer on its back and let it break the MUTOs back, lol. The Kraken is obviously the powerhouse on the monster team, but he was INCREDIBLY slow, Falcon, iron man and war machine could fly around him pretty comfortably without being hit. Once Thor is done with the female muto he can come and start pounding away on the kraken, then hulk can go attack the clover field monster. It's kind of hard to judge the kraken and clover's durability though. But I think Thor and hulk should be more than enough.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harbingerofmomz:

Roger that. Thnx for your feedback.

Let's say Thor is taking out, can the team do it?

Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: without Thor they certainly lose fire power, but they still have hulk, who should be able to cause serious damage, iron man and war machine have some pretty good fire power as well, but the MUTOs and clover tanked multiple rockets, gunfire, everything the mitary could throw, clover even ranked nuke, or a MOAB I don't think it said what it was in the movie, but they can take lots of damage, so I don't think falcon or war machine could really damage them, mostly distract them. Ironman might be able to with his repulsors, but I'm not too sure on that. That being said they might not even have to fight them, Scarlet witch was able to mind control a god, and a monster (hulk) lol, so if she piggy packs on Pietro and tps the monsters she could make them turn on one another. It'd be 3 monsters vs the male muto. It wouldn't be a stomp, but I think the avengers would still take it. Although cap, Hawkeye and bw are pretty much useless, even if they were in one of those Vtols.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dre_Savage

Bump.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and HULK are MVPs.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By terry2012

Monsters.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monsters win, only Thor and Hulk are relevant. Not so much the Hulk, honestly.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraken or godzilla solos, this is a complete mismatch

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each MUTO can solo everyone else on both teams.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUTOs

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always funny seeing votes from people who wear their fandom on their sleeves. Gives me a chuckle.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor solo. Thor=city buster. 4 monsters put together= less than a city. With Iron Man and War Machine included it's a wrap