Movie Avengers vs Cloverfield Monster

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Killemall

@Picard said:

Physically? Maybe. But Thor is only a little weaker than Hulk, plus he have lightning bolts, Mjollnir, he can fly and is far more skilled fighter than the Hulk. So I would say that all things considered he is the most powerful from all of them. Plus you must consider than when Thor fought Loki, Thor only used physical attacks and he didn't really want to hurt his brother, he wanted to talk him out of his evil ways.

I dont think anyone is arguing Hulk is overall more powerful than Thor, what we are saying is Hulk looked the strongest. Also when he says Hulk was the best i would assume he meant in terms of character because even you gotta admit hulk was a lot more interesting to watch than Thor.

I think we have a bit different perception of that scene. Definitely Iron man was in worst shape than Thor. But back to the back to the topic what monster can do?

I do not disagree Thor got the better of Iron Man, however if you follow the link to the trailer and explanation video you would notice the lady clearly saying Iron Man takes thor down, so that is what i said before having watched the movie.

jnw93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By jnw93

15 mins for a plan?

government nuke

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Picard

@Killemall said:

@Picard said:

Physically? Maybe. But Thor is only a little weaker than Hulk, plus he have lightning bolts, Mjollnir, he can fly and is far more skilled fighter than the Hulk. So I would say that all things considered he is the most powerful from all of them. Plus you must consider than when Thor fought Loki, Thor only used physical attacks and he didn't really want to hurt his brother, he wanted to talk him out of his evil ways.

I dont think anyone is arguing Hulk is overall more powerful than Thor, what we are saying is Hulk looked the strongest. Also when he says Hulk was the best i would assume he meant in terms of character because even you gotta admit hulk was a lot more interesting to watch than Thor.

I think we have a bit different perception of that scene. Definitely Iron man was in worst shape than Thor. But back to the back to the topic what monster can do?

I do not disagree Thor got the better of Iron Man, however if you follow the link to the trailer and explanation video you would notice the lady clearly saying Iron Man takes thor down, so that is what i said before having watched the movie.

Well, I arguing this - I said that Thor have more powers, he have the hammer, and he is smarter and better fighter that the Hulk. That is what I wanted to say. Yes, he is physicallya little weaker than Hulk, but all things considered he is most powerful one. In Avengers? Yes, Hulk have biger role in this movie. But surprisingly Black Widow was most interesting - she is clever, manipulative, she now how to extract informations, he learn more about her. Rest of Avengers - aside of their superpowers, weren't that interesting. About trailer, yes you have right, but in the movie it look a little different.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By sa5m

The avengers =)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Nessy said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Killemall said:

@venomoushatred1001: Sadly from what we know till date Thor would be watered down for Avengers. There is a scene towards the beginning of the movie where Iron Man gets the better of thor, apparently because as Thor strikes Iron Man with his lightning it actually charges Iron Man's armor and makes him stronger. Also, i am pretty convinced that Hulk is going to look the strongest in the movie, specially since the trailer actually points to the fact that Loki is somehow going to use Hulk to escape shield.

Really? Do you know where the clip is at? I would be interested in seeing it.

Yeah, I hate the idea of making Hulk look the most powerful, but you're right, that is more than likely how its going to play out.

I had a feeling Thor was going to lose to Iron Man -___- The trailers hinted at it.

Emm, In the Thor vs Iron Man fight scene Thor beats Iron Man easily, even with Iron Man at 400% power.

Thor headbutts him down, and can rip through iron mans suit with his bare hands. Luckily captain America talks him down...

I know. I said this before seeing the movie.

Triple_J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Triple_J

Avengers win in a battle for the ages

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Either Hulk or Thor solos.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By beautifulrevery

@jnw93: The avengers don't need a plan. Cap'll take charge like in the movie. Say Thor, Iron Man you hit up top. Me hawkeye and black widow will hit down low. And hulk..Smash.

Hulk will smile and jump off bashing in it's head while Thor will blast it with lightning and Tony hit's it in the face with a unibeam. Hawkeye, BW, and Cap will stand their looking on utterly useless. Unless Hawkeye takes out an eye or something. Otherwise, useless.

Game Set Match. Cloverfield monster gets stomped by half the movie avengers

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By society619

Thor, Hulk, and Ironman could all solo this.

TheThe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TheThe

Cap,Black Widow and Hawkeye are useless. I think Hulk and Thor can knock him down after a very long fight, but we dont know that much about this monster...

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By justleader

thor solos

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By KMART4455

I think honestly that

Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk can beat this.

Thor probably could solo

Iron Man could "possibly" solo

And Hulk would beat that thing down.

fatalfury77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By fatalfury77

@KMART4455 said:

I think honestly that

Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk can beat this.

Thor probably could solo

Iron Man could "possibly" solo

And Hulk would beat that thing down.

I agree with this

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bo88gdan

Avengers 

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Please. Movie Hulk one-shotted a giant flying space whale.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By HBKTimHBK

The Avengers.

Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@Nessy said:

Emm, In the Thor vs Iron Man fight scene Thor beats Iron Man easily, even with Iron Man at 400% power.

Thor headbutts him down, and can rip through iron mans suit with his bare hands. Luckily captain America talks him down...

I posted this before i saw the movie, but yeah although Thor did get the better of Iron Man its not without downside. He did look watered down, because from 616 we know Thor is powerful enough to simply rip iron man out of his suit and sustain pretty much no injury whatsoever while fighting, they did fight once in Thor 603? or something close to that.

Also Thor headbutted him down i agree, i dont agree Thor could simply rip iron man's suit with his bare hands, what gave you that suggestion. Also you gotta agree Hulk looked the strongest.

You know something strange, 10 of us went to watch the movie most of whom have never read comics, and they came out thinking Black Widow was probably a better fighter than captain America. Although based on Marvel Bio Black Widow only scored 5 out of 7 for fighting skills and Captain America scored 7 out of 7 (which was kind of weird he's skilled were stated to be superior than Black Panther, although i do believe Black Panther has better skill feats).

Hulk looked the strongest by far, and it looks to me that Hulk is going to get heaps of feats from 616 comics too, specially given that fact that new avengers series that recently came out is called Hulk smash Avengers.

Cloverperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cloverperson

Cloverfield, the parasites would wreck the avengers, and it's skin us incredibly thick being under high press in the ocean for so long.. The avengers would do nothing to clover except aggravate it, clover is about the size of Godzilla standing upright. And the parasites would kill black widow, hawkeye, fury, maybe iron man, and they would kill America too. But hulk and Thor would get frustrated for a long time as they would do nothing to clover, clover would crush both of them given the chance, over 5000 metric tons of weight. If they decide to hit clover with punches or whatever, it's skin is covered in the parasites, oh, and black widow capt America, hawk, and nick fury would get eaten through the external esophagi, if not killed by parasites, Thor and hulk might decide to run away after a very long time of doing nothing but making clover mad

Cloverperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Cloverperson

And it's skin is heat resistant

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Cloverfield Monster

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kellar21

Thor goes up to a building ans kill the monster with that big lightining that one-shotted those two(or three?) big ships.

Or uses that attack from the first movie that destroyed the Jottuns palace and some kilometers of land around it...on it's head :P

CountofMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CountofMC

If nothing else, Hulk, Thor or Iron Man could go inside Cloverfield's mouth and rip up it's internal organs. Plus Hulk and Thor are incredibly durable so there probably isn't a single attack the Cloverfield monster could do to damage them.

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor kicked midgard serpent's ass, he can easily rip this guy apart. hulk can also solo him without any troubles.

nice to see all my fantasies had been talked about here lol.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Lock it up.