comicvine_is_jericho529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Summary: S.H.I.E.L.D has kidnapped the Cosmos on infant island, they plan to study them and torture them to learn the secrets to infant island as it hold the key to immortality, which an ailing and aging Nick Fury desperately. Mothra just outside the galaxy after battling the Vortaak and Spacegodzilla hear her fairie's plea for help and rushes toward earth, determined to free her faeries from further mistreatment by human's being well aware of S.H.I.E.L.D.S Defenses. Mothra goes for Battra who's had a long grudge against human's especially Hulk for his recent outburst in Shibuya, Tokyo, nearly leveling the city in rage. And Battra's vision of Bruce Banner/Hulk one day being the one who will bring absolute destruction to the world with his further research in gamma radiation.

Mothra and Battra easily defeat S.H.I.E.l.D and rescue the cosmos.

Nick Fury calls out to **The Avengers for help, leaving out the detail that they had kidnapped the Cosmo's Nick Fury lies and tells them that Mothra and Battra are wild and uncontrollable creatures who want to bring nothing but destruction and must be stopped for all humanity, and that he also needs them to bring the Cosmos back to him alive. Captain Rodger's and his Avengers agrees. they set out to infant island immediately to defeat Mothra and Battra by using any means necessary.

Location Infant Island

Morales: OFF

PREP: NONE

**Avenger's are movie versions

LET THE BATTLE FOR HUMANITY BEGIN!!!

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho529
comicvine_is_jericho529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I make awesome batttles like this because i love you guys that much to do so.

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho529
comicvine_is_jericho529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I make awesome batttles like this because i love you guys that much to do so.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fairly sure movie Avengers get completely wrecked. Mothra is incredibly powerful in it's own movie series, and Battra is suppose to be it's equal.