Mother Russia and Frank D'Amico vs Bane and Joker (Movie)

• 72 results
lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lukas12
Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 said:

@sachmoo: Okay, I understood wrong. In that case I agree.

It was just to show the great hardness that MR has. (more that Bane)

@sachmoo said:

Also, Batman was getting jumped by multiple henchmen and being taken down by 2 trained attack dogs is NOT a low point. That's what they do.

The point is that with Mother Russia this had not happened.

I wouldn't say that either. She headbutted a punch from Col Starts and stripes and it hurt his hand and had no effect on her. Bane walked up to Batman, and allowed him to hit him 3 times before he even took his hands off his chest. The point of that was to show he cant hurt Bane. He then left his hands down by his side allowing batman to punch him. It served knockback because batman is no slouch, but Bane showed no ill effects. A punch from batman>Col stars and stripes>Hit-Girl. MR has zero striking feats to put her on par with Bane.

I gave her 6-10 because because i assume Bane doesn't have his mask. If he did i would have went Bane. But this battle isn't a 1v1. Joker being a nonfactor is why i give MR and D'Amico the W.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lukas12
@sachmoo said:

She headbutted a punch from Col Starts and stripes and it hurt his hand and had no effect on her. Bane walked up to Batman, and allowed him to hit him 3 times before he even took his hands off his chest. The point of that was to show he cant hurt Bane. He then left his hands down by his side allowing batman to punch him. It served knockback because batman is no slouch, but Bane showed no ill effects. A punch from batman>Col stars and stripes>Hit-Girl.

Are two very different things, one is to withstand the blows (Bane) and another to be enough hard as to break the arm (MR). Bane did not show that level of hardness. That Bane not feel pain, does not mean that the blows do not cause damage. Bane showed good durability but showed no hardness that having Mother Russia. The strength of the two are very similar. The truth, I do not see much difference in skill that showed the two.

As I said before, Mother Russia showed better reflexes and reaction that Bane. Mother Russia not only beat to Hit-Girl by brute force (was the main advantage but it was not only that). She could keep up with Hit-Girl. Hit-Girl have better speed, agility, reflexes and reaction that Bane. Batman did not have much trouble to hit Bane (the problem was that not enough damage but Mother Russia is stronger than Batman).

Bane for nothing is as skilled as Batman. Bane had good advantages against Batman (besides strength and durability), as defend against stealth and darkness. But these advantages are not useful against Mother Russia.

And all this without mentioning the obvious weakness that has Bane (the mask).

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukas12 said:
@sachmoo said:

She headbutted a punch from Col Starts and stripes and it hurt his hand and had no effect on her. Bane walked up to Batman, and allowed him to hit him 3 times before he even took his hands off his chest. The point of that was to show he cant hurt Bane. He then left his hands down by his side allowing batman to punch him. It served knockback because batman is no slouch, but Bane showed no ill effects. A punch from batman>Col stars and stripes>Hit-Girl.

Are two very different things, one is to withstand the blows (Bane) and another to be enough hard as to break the arm (MR). Bane did not show that level of hardness. That Bane not feel pain, does not mean that the blows do not cause damage. Bane showed good durability but showed no hardness that having Mother Russia. The strength of the two are very similar. The truth, I do not see much difference in skill that showed the two.

As I said before, Mother Russia showed better reflexes and reaction that Bane. Mother Russia not only beat to Hit-Girl by brute force (was the main advantage but it was not only that). She could keep up with Hit-Girl. Hit-Girl have better speed, agility, reflexes and reaction that Bane. Batman did not have much trouble to hit Bane (the problem was that not enough damage but Mother Russia is stronger than Batman).

Bane for nothing is as skilled as Batman. You are overestimating to Bane. Bane had good advantages against Batman (besides strength and durability), as defend against stealth and darkness. But these advantages are not useful against Mother Russia.

And all this without mentioning the obvious weakness that has Bane (the mask).

You do know the cranium is harder than a hand right? Her head Harness is on par with normal head hardness. Batman wears protective gear over his hands and Bane did not head butt a punch. It isn't uncommon for combatants to break their hands while hitting someone in the real world. We don't know if he broke his hand, just grimaced in pain. Punch yourself in the head right now, ill bet your hand hurts too.

I am not overestimating Bane. MRs greatest strength feat was throwing a gas tank with two hands. Bane picked up a grown man wearing full plated gear, with 1 hand and took and started walking without a problem. MR did show better reaction, but Bane showed defense when he wanted to. Catching, dodging and parrying batmans punches. The only thing that applies from her fight with Hit girl is her ellusiveness. Thats it. At one point she caught hit-girls punch and flipped her whole body. She used ellusiveness and strength. Fact is, she is out muscled, MAYBE equal in fight ability, but she might be quicker. Will account for nothing if Bane has his Mask.

His mask is not a weakness. In order for batman to break it, he had to Rip it off with his gauntlets. His punches didn't effect it at all. As i said, if Bane has mask he beats her. Without it, probably not.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane wins.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By lukas12

@black_arrow: @allstarsuperman: Reasons?

@sachmoo said:

You do know the cranium is harder than a hand right? Her head Harness is on par with normal head hardness. Batman wears protective gear over his hands and Bane did not head butt a punch. It isn't uncommon for combatants to break their hands while hitting someone in the real world. We don't know if he broke his hand, just grimaced in pain. Punch yourself in the head right now, ill bet your hand hurts too.

I am not overestimating Bane. MRs greatest strength feat was throwing a gas tank with two hands. Bane picked up a grown man wearing full plated gear, with 1 hand and took and started walking without a problem. MR did show better reaction, but Bane showed defense when he wanted to. Catching, dodging and parrying batmans punches. The only thing that applies from her fight with Hit girl is her ellusiveness. Thats it. At one point she caught hit-girls punch and flipped her whole body. She used ellusiveness and strength. Fact is, she is out muscled, MAYBE equal in fight ability, but she might be quicker. Will account for nothing if Bane has his Mask.

His mask is not a weakness. In order for batman to break it, he had to Rip it off with his gauntlets. His punches didn't effect it at all. As i said, if Bane has mask he beats her. Without it, probably not.

People break their hands due to lack of training or by accident (giving a bad beat) but that is not the case. If someone like Kick-Ass can hit without being affected then the Colonel not see why not. Colonel Star & Stripes is a veteran he has an experience good (He is Fodder in compared with Bane or Batman but we should not underestimate it). Also with the first punch he be broke his wrist.

And if a thug common could easily hit to Batman with enough force to throw it (he suffered no damage and Batman had a helmet), not see why the Colonel wrist would break easily.

No Caption Provided

Mother Russia showed more hardness. Bane withstand shock from Batman is good feat of durability, but not hardness (always comparing it to the Mother Russia).

She ripping a closed car door off its hinges. She also kicked to Hit-Girl her 15 feet very easy:

No Caption Provided

The strength of Bane and Mother Russia are very similar.

I agree that Bane showed defend against attacks Batman but do not that's enough to defend against attacks from Mother Russia (Batman did not have much difficulty hit to Bane).

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane would murder Mother Russia.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mtuske

Mother Russia solos. She casually ripped car doors off. That mask would be up Banes corn hole in about 30 seconds.

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Team 2.

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kickass team

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Kiss -ass wins 5.5 out of 10

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kick-ass team wins.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team kick ass.im confident Mr is slightly better than Bane and frank damico Can beat joker

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

MR could likely beat everyone here.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I side with the KA team roughly 5.5/10. Bane is strong (punched through concrete) and has high pain tolerance and toughness and some skill. Mother Russia is strong (ripped a car door off its hinges) and skilled (former KGB, ex-Spetznaz, trained in Judo and Krav Maga) and tough (former mob enforcer Colonel Stars and Stripes broke his hand trying to punch her). This one could go either way.

Frank had a younger Hit-Girl dead to rights. I actually think he's the reason KA takes a small majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f0ce3311f2c5
deactivated-5f0ce3311f2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a good fight.