Most Powrful Comic Character bracket: Round 1 Fight 5: Hulk(WW & WB) vs Supergirl

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Poll Most Powrful Comic Character bracket: Round 1 Fight 5: Hulk(WW & WB) vs Supergirl (41 votes)

Hulk 59%
Supergirl 41%

I've decided to do a 64 man bracket for the most powerful comic characters ever, you know with March Madness and bracket mania just ending. These 64 contenders are the 64 most powerful characters in my opinion, in both showings and power(so I apologize if I missed one of your favorite characters, or someone who actually deserved to be here). I will be using a elimination style bracket through the polls, so vote so your pick can get through. There maybe some people that don't belong due to their power set, but since they make great use of prep time, they can go up against the best of them.

Rules

• No Omnipotent characters or God like characters(there will be gods i.e. Thor, Darkseid, Ares, but no God-like characters, such as TOAA, Living Tribunal, Spectre etc.)
  • No reality warpers(they may posses limited reality warping, but none that could put them on the level of TOAA, or even guys like Molecule Man, Beyonder, Mr. Mxzyptlk, etc.)
  • Round 1 will receive 2 day prep(no outside help though)
  • Round 1 winner will receive a 2 day resting period to recovering from damage, nothing else!(Which means no prep), and an additional 2 days for prep
  • No BFR
  • Bloodlusted
  • Morals On(But can kill if all else fails)
  • Speedblitzing allowed(but please, if you use this to win, at least provide a valid point and feat, and why the other guy can't tag/respond to the blitzer)
  • Standard gear
  • fight takes place in abandoned New York, but can go anywhere else on the planet.
  • start 600 feet away from each other.
  • These rules apply to every combatant, except for BFR in the case both fighters can fly
  • To the death or KO

(World War and World Breaker)

Vs

(pre new-52)

• 
isaacspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By isaacspider

I'm taking Hulk.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Kara

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

bump

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cdiddyman911

Hulk

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By StardustCrusader

Hulk

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BoringPerson

Hulk

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really see how Hulk can win here. He's never going to be able to tag Supergirl and if he destroys the planet it won't matter since Kara's already tanked a planet exploding before unharmed. Ending up with Hulk unable to move in space.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I thought more along the lines of Hulk/Banner using prep to help.Does Banner have good prep feats seeing how he's a genius?If not then I'll go Kara who at the same time can sundip for 2 days...

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kent

isaacspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I thought more along the lines of Hulk/Banner using prep to help.Does Banner have good prep feats seeing how he's a genius?If not then I'll go Kara who at the same time can sundip for 2 days...

Well you would assume that someone as smart as Tony Stark(or even smarter), and has the power to take on Sentry, and combine those to would make a really good combination. And this isn't mindless savage Hulk we're talking about here, this is in control Hulk. I think Banner would be able to cook something up.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kara should be too fast.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl isn't that much weaker than Superman and I know if it was Superman here that Hulk would have no hope, very weird. Supergirl should win.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dondave: True but he could knock her out. Tanking a planetary explosion = damage soak.

@themagicstik said:

Supergirl isn't that much weaker than Superman and I know if it was Superman here that Hulk would have no hope, very weird. Supergirl should win.

She is much weaker.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen He's never going to be able to hit her.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 frozen  Moderator
TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Says who, where is your proof? In some series she is stronger because she doesn't hold back, she has plenty of strength feats and enough speed to punch a freaking hole through Hulk.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@themagicstik said:

@frozen: Says who, where is your proof? In some series she is stronger because she doesn't hold back, she has plenty of strength feats and enough speed to punch a freaking hole through Hulk.

He has much better strength and striking feats than Kara. She appeared stronger because she didn't hold back, once Superman fought the Earth Two Superman (who would stomp Kara) and stomped holding back, he punched through space and time.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@themagicstik said:

He has much better strength and striking feats than Kara. She appeared stronger because she didn't hold back, once Superman fought the Earth Two Superman (who would stomp Kara) and stomped holding back, he punched through space and time.

Doesn't mean a thing, Supergirl is a Kryptonian with comparable strength and speed to Superman, Hulk aint taking this.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

@themagicstik said:

Doesn't mean a thing, Supergirl is a Kryptonian with comparable strength and speed to Superman, Hulk aint taking this.

Superman > all New Earth Pre-Flashpoint kryptonians. Her strength is not comparable to Superman's.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Experio

Hulk

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see Hulk tagging her ever.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-New 52 I go Supergirl

New 52 I'm not sure

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Banner prep erases any doubt.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahhh this is close but a bloodlusted kara will abuse the huge speed advantage before hulk gets any real footing as simple as that. although if hulk in WB form lands a couple hits than he could potentially win this. ima hold and wait, simply wait.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is going to eventually tag her, and when he does...say good bye to Supergirl...