Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Supermen: Cyborg Superman, Superboy Prime (w/ armor), SA Superman

vs

Team Marvel: Classic Dr Strange, Gladiator, Quasar, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Thor

Everyone in-character, but bloodlusted. No prep, no knowledge, no PIS.

Also, since SA Superman is here, no plot powers. Only on-panel feats allowed. Nothing like "Superman pulls X power out of his ass to defeat Y person". If he didnt do it in a comic, he cant do it here.

Gladiator starts at full confidence.

Sentry is stable version.

Who wins?

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic strange solo... If not he's MVP

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so? SBP is immune to magic and reality warping.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@willpayton: In character but bloodlusted? How does that work? Your wither in character, or your bloodlusted. Do you mean not holding back?

Because SAS went beyond infinity.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@willpayton: Don't worry, Strange isn't soloing nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@willpayton: In character but bloodlusted? How does that work? Your wither in character, or your bloodlusted. Do you mean not holding back?

Yeah, I was asking myself the same.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101 said:

How so? SBP is immune to magic and reality warping.

'immune' is a no limits fallacy. If he hasn't faced a sorcerer on strange's, the immunity isn't going to matter.

I'm curious, what exactly will classic strange do to supermen?

Avatar image for batmanvsall3312
BatmanVsAll3312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CA Supes is pretty much the strongest, but marvel should stomp.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange calls on the cosmic entities to do his bindings for him. Marcel stomps.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Oh ok cool. I was unaware, I said if not MVP though, which i still think applies here.

Because if the other two are still sesseptible to Stranges Attacks then Prime would get over whelmed.

Also do The Supermen have resistance to Milecule manip? I know Prime has taken on the Gaurdians who have it but I don't think the they have MM to Sentry and Surfers level...

I still see marvel team winning here

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Strange was taking on Abstracts, he has the power to deal with anyone here. But I was unaware Prime was immune to magic...

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards team Marvel.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel with Strange being the MVP.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In/out of character is different from bloodlusted or not. Characters sometimes become bloodlusted and it means they're willing to do things outside their normal morals, like killing, but they're still in-character. An example would be if Superman was bloodlusted, he might be willing to kill but he'd still act according to his personality. That means he'd still prefer to engage in slugfests before using heat vision and tank hits, etc.

Out of character would be if Superman was being mind-controlled by someone else. In that case Superman would act in ways that he never does, because he's not in control. That person controlling him might have him fight by avoiding contact and just spamming heat vision, for example. Normal Superman would not do that either with or without bloodlust. Or, that person might have Superman just fly around and avoid a fight altogether and not even try to hurt anyone. Out-of-character does not equal bloodlusted.

So, they are two different things. People can be either:

-in character, not bloodlusted

-in character, bloodlusted

-out of character, not bloodlusted

-out of character, bloodlusted

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange calls on the cosmic entities to do his bindings for him. Marcel stomps.

Strange is in this fight, cosmic entities are not. Calling outside help is not allowed.

If you think that's what Strange has to do to win, it's not looking good for the Marvel team.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: What you just describes is morals off.

There are basic settings for things like this. Bloodlusted means wanting to kill, and is NOT in their right mind, and just wants to kill in any way possible. Bloodlusted, and in character, are two completely different things.

Bloodlusted: all you can think of is to kill the opponent in any way, shape or form.

Morals off: in character, but no holding back, and willing to kill the opponent.

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman curbstomps .

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: What you just describes is morals off.

There are basic settings for things like this. Bloodlusted means wanting to kill, and is NOT in their right mind, and just wants to kill in any way possible. Bloodlusted, and in character, are two completely different things.

Bloodlusted: all you can think of is to kill the opponent in any way, shape or form.

Morals off: in character, but no holding back, and willing to kill the opponent.

I agree that bloodlusted and morals-off are different things. But, in/out of character is also a different thing. Like I said, whether a person is in character depends on whether they are acting according to their personality. It's entirely within anyone's personality to be bloodlusted, so there's no problem here with being both "in character" and "bloodlusted".

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team have too many numbers none of the supermen can fight two at once

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Actually not.

Is it in character for Superman to be bloodlusted? No. The only way to do that is if it's in character for in to be already bloodlusted. It's a paradox, which I already explained. If Supermans bloodlusted, he's not in character. Your confusing in character with personality. I can be a violent person on the inside, but it's not in character for me to actually BE violent.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: Actually not.

Is it in character for Superman to be bloodlusted? No. The only way to do that is if it's in character for in to be already bloodlusted. It's a paradox, which I already explained. If Supermans bloodlusted, he's not in character. Your confusing in character with personality. I can be a violent person on the inside, but it's not in character for me to actually BE violent.

Yes, it's in character for Superman to be bloodlusted if there was cause for him to be bloodlusted. And, he's been bloodlusted in the comics before so we know that it's consistent with his or anyone's character/personality. Being bloodlusted is just an emotional state like any other. If he's pushed enough he can become bloodlusted.

Saying that it's not in his character to be bloodlusted because he's usually not bloodlusted is like saying that it's not in his character to be hungry because he's usually not hungry.

I'm not confusing character with personality, those two words are basically the same thing.

char·ac·terˈkerəktər/noun

1. 1.the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual.

per·son·al·i·tyˌpərsəˈnalədē/noun

1. 1.the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.

The two words are nearly interchangeable. The definition of personality even says it's what forms a person's character.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team Marvel.

SA Superman is the only factor but they can beat him.

They have too much hax powers.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By DrF8

anti-marvel-vision is developed by SA Superman. And he solos

And seriously, Classic Strange is powerful but he gets wrecked by SBP who is imune to magic.

The rest of the team wouldn't even make a good fight - at least half of them gets speedblitzed ( SA Superman is capable pf traveling trilions of miles in seconds ). And the part that doesn't get bliitzed ( SS, Quasar maybe Sentry ) is not enough to bring the Supermen down

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman either goes back in time and stops everyone from getting superpowers or traps them in the past or future.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By willpayton

Team Marvel.

SA Superman is the only factor but they can beat him.

They have too much hax powers.

You dont think Superboy Prime is a factor here? Who on the Marvel team takes him out?

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheClassicIon

Silver Age Superman solos, Strange is not doing anything here lol he gets speed blitzed to death with his head torn off, SBP can solo the same way, plus he is immune to magic so Strange is useless against him and he can one shot most of these guys like Thor and Gladiator, SBP took on the GL Corps along with 4 Superman level beings at once and was going to kill all of them if he had not been pushed through a Red Sun, that was the only way they could stop him, he can solo these guys

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Supermen.