#52  Edited By Mercy_

@tron_bonne said:

@JediXMan said:
@The Dark Huntress said:

@JediXMan said:

@FemmeFatale said:

Invisible Woman

Storm

Don't think Invisible Woman is a mutant. She's just a mutant in the sense that Spider-Man is a mutant, not that she was born with the X-Gene.

Mutate =/= mutant.

Exactly.
Oh, so we are not limiting this subject on just the X-Gene huh? Then how about this?

No Caption Provided

No, that's what we ARE doing. The point being made is that Sue Storm is not a mutant, she's a mutate. Therefore she's not applicable to this.

@Rainy said:

Is hulk a mutant?

Nope. Hulk is a mutate. Mutants are people with the X-Gene. People who have gained their powers through other means (Hulk, The Fantastic Four, Spider-Man) are mutates.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#53  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Rainy said:

Is hulk a mutant?

No.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan:

Need your help on a similar thread on the site that shall not be named.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MagneticTempest said:
@CitizenBane said:

Post-Retcon Beyonder as well.

Was Inhuman
He was an Inhuman mutant. Read Illuminati again, Professor X clearly states that he is both. 

@Vance Astro said:
Where can I find out who is confirmed as Omega Level because I've checked several different sources and they all say different things. I want to say Storm but some sources say she's Omega Level. I see people saying Scarlet Witch but several sources say that she is Omega Level along with Apocalypse,Magneto,Polaris,Cable,& Mad Jim Jaspers.
A lot of those have the power to be Omegas, but are not confirmed as Omegas by Marvel. Only 11 Omegas officially exist: Absolon Mercator, Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Jean Grey, Franklin Richards, David Haller, Joshua Foley, Bobby Drake,  Nate Grey, Quentin Quire and Gabriel Summers. 
I don't get why Vulcan is Omega but reality manipulators like Wanda and Jim Jaspers aren't. I also don't get why  x-Man is Omega but Cable and Stryfe aren't and they're all the same person.
Reality Warpers aren't self generated or "self-sustained". They are provided with a reality to reality warp and what determines their ability is range and knowledge of the reality they use to warp. Molecule Man proves this by warping Ironman's suit to be destroyed, but as an apology, he tried to fix it but he could not. That was because he did not have the knowledge of an engineer like Stark. Being self generating or sustaining is like how Vegeta can destroy a planet using his own body to generate that power and not by absorbing ambient forces. Vulcan can generate alot of self generated power. Magneto would have to amplify his own power using the ambient forces of the EM spectrum just to match his power with Vulcan, if he could. The reason why X-Man is considered an Omega vs Cable and Stryfe is because Nate Grey's mother is not a clone. Also I think the Phoenix Force might have a little to do with it too since Jean had Nate when she was the Phoenix. Nathan Summers is Madelyn's kid. He has a different potential limit. Oh and Nathan was more into gun's, mechanics and technology in comparison to Nate Grey. That probably contributes too since Nathan wasn't as dedicated to his power as Nate Grey is.  
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MagneticShockwave said:
Reality Warpers aren't self generated or "self-sustained". They are provided with a reality to reality warp and what determines their ability is range and knowledge of the reality they use to warp. Molecule Man proves this by warping Ironman's suit to be destroyed, but as an apology, he tried to fix it but he could not. That was because he did not have the knowledge of an engineer like Stark. Being self generating or sustaining is like how Vegeta can destroy a planet using his own body to generate that power and not by absorbing ambient forces. Vulcan can generate alot of self generated power. Magneto would have to amplify his own power using the ambient forces of the EM spectrum just to match his power with Vulcan, if he could. The reason why X-Man is considered an Omega vs Cable and Stryfe is because Nate Grey's mother is not a clone. Also I think the Phoenix Force might have a little to do with it too since Jean had Nate when she was the Phoenix. Nathan Summers is Madelyn's kid. He has a different potential limit. Oh and Nathan was more into gun's, mechanics and technology in comparison to Nate Grey. That probably contributes too since Nathan wasn't as dedicated to his power as Nate Grey is.  
I still don't get it. Reality Warpers can do pretty much whatever they want.If Wanda wanted to she could erase Vulcan with just a thought.She created a mutant almost as powerful as herself. What more would she need to do to be Omega level? 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By pooty

@Vance Astro: I understand your confusion because i don't get it either but maybe there are certain criteria that you have to meet other than just being powerful. What those criteria are? I don't know. I doubt Marvel does either.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
@MagneticShockwave said:
I still don't get it. Reality Warpers can do pretty much whatever they want.If Wanda wanted to she could erase Vulcan with just a thought.She created a mutant almost as powerful as herself. What more would she need to do to be Omega level? 
Reality warpers can't do whatever they want. They need to understand what they are warping first. Wanda isn't really a reality warper. She's more like a Temporal Space warper. She uses probability fields to create temporal Space warping or temporal anomaly.  Probability is yes, no, yes, no, one, zero, one, zero, this can happen, that can happen, this can happen. In House of M, she caused a ripple effect that eventually altered the probability fields with other realities. This is equivalent to Spock and Captain Kirk going back in time and changing events, except Wanda doesn't have to jump back in time.  Wanda can't "erase" people out of existence. Technically, their energy will still exist. The only one who can erase anything in the purest form of the definition is Oblivion. 

@pooty said:

@Vance Astro: I understand your confusion because i don't get it either but maybe there are certain criteria that you have to meet other than just being powerful. What those criteria are? I don't know. I doubt Marvel does either.

It's the retcons that messes up the definition every time. Omega means self generating. Wanda doesn't self generate her powers. She uses her psionic powers in correlation with another medium of power and from what I understand of the Scarlet Witch is that she incorporates generating power by the use of magic and probability fields. This doesn't make her an Omega because she doesn't generate that power herself.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MagneticShockwave said:
Reality warpers can't do whatever they want. They need to understand what they are warping first. Wanda isn't really a reality warper. She's more like a Temporal Space warper. She uses probability fields to create temporal Space warping or temporal anomaly.  Probability is yes, no, yes, no, one, zero, one, zero, this can happen, that can happen, this can happen. In House of M, she caused a ripple effect that eventually altered the probability fields with other realities. This is equivalent to Spock and Captain Kirk going back in time and changing events, except Wanda doesn't have to jump back in time.  Wanda can't "erase" people out of existence. Technically, their energy will still exist. The only one who can erase anything in the purest form of the definition is Oblivion. 

@pooty said:

It's the retcons that messes up the definition every time. Omega means self generating. Wanda doesn't self generate her powers. She uses her psionic powers in correlation with another medium of power and from what I understand of the Scarlet Witch is that she incorporates generating power by the use of magic and probability fields. This doesn't make her an Omega because she doesn't generate that power herself.
I wasn't being literal when I said that reality warpers can do whatever they want or when I said that Wanda could erase Vulcan. I think i'm stuck on the fact that Wanda is so powerful and I disregarded the "self-generating\ self-sustaining" part of your post. If that's the criteria of what makes a Omega level mutant that I understand why Wanda isn't Omega level. I don't really understand Wanda's powers though. I can't wrap my head around it. 
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By They Killed Cap!

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:

When did that come out...

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By whacknasty
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Saren
@MagneticShockwave said:
@Vance Astro said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MagneticTempest said:
@CitizenBane said:

Post-Retcon Beyonder as well.

Was Inhuman
He was an Inhuman mutant. Read Illuminati again, Professor X clearly states that he is both. 

@Vance Astro said:
Where can I find out who is confirmed as Omega Level because I've checked several different sources and they all say different things. I want to say Storm but some sources say she's Omega Level. I see people saying Scarlet Witch but several sources say that she is Omega Level along with Apocalypse,Magneto,Polaris,Cable,& Mad Jim Jaspers.
A lot of those have the power to be Omegas, but are not confirmed as Omegas by Marvel. Only 11 Omegas officially exist: Absolon Mercator, Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Jean Grey, Franklin Richards, David Haller, Joshua Foley, Bobby Drake,  Nate Grey, Quentin Quire and Gabriel Summers. 
I don't get why Vulcan is Omega but reality manipulators like Wanda and Jim Jaspers aren't. I also don't get why  x-Man is Omega but Cable and Stryfe aren't and they're all the same person.
.......what? Legion and Franklin Richards are both reality warpers with no real knowledge of physics or engineering, and they were able to warp entire universes. In Legion's case, he was able to warp 616 while he was in an induced coma. Molecule Man, as the name suggests, is not a reality warper. Cable is held back by the T/O virus. 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#63  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Erik said:

@JediXMan:

You make it sound like 4chan *shudders*

Yeah, sure. Send me a link.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan said:

@Erik said:

@JediXMan:

You make it sound like 4chan *shudders* Yeah, sure. Send me a link.

Lol. It seems I was too slow for you. You already got it.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro: ...

here are the list of confirmed Omega Level Mutants..

• Jean Grey - Phoenix
  • Rachel Summers - Marvel Girl
  • Franklin Richards
  • Nate Grey
  • Gabriel Summers - Vulcan
  • Robert Drake - Iceman
  • Absolom Mercator - Mister M
  • Joshua Foley - Elixir
  • David Haller - Legion
  • Quentin Quire - Kid Omega
  • Hope Summer

the title of Omega Level Mutants is a title which describes a mutant with virtually unlimited potential.. all of them have the potential to exist beyond the boundaries of the known physical universe.. the Scarlet Witch and Mad Jim Jasper maybe have displayed power far greater than most of the people listed above, but their mutation has reached the peak, whereas, the people listed above has yet to display boundaries to their mutation.. let's just say being an Omega Level Mutant is more like a title rather an an actual measurement of someone's actual power..

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By Saren
@lord_oraculous016: Legion's name is David Haller. Gabriel is Vulcan, and Gabrielle is Legion's mother.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@lord_oraculous016: Legion's name is David Haller. Gabriel is Vulcan, and Gabrielle is Legion's mother.

hahaha.. and so i was corrected.. got confused.. thanks..

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@lord_oraculous016 said:

@Vance Astro: ...

here are the list of confirmed Omega Level Mutants..

• Jean Grey - Phoenix
  • Rachel Summers - Marvel Girl
  • Franklin Richards
  • Nate Grey
  • Gabriel Summers - Vulcan
  • Robert Drake - Iceman
  • Absolom Mercator - Mister M
  • Joshua Foley - Elixir
  • Gabriel Haller - Legion
  • Quentin Quire - Kid Omega
  • Hope Summer

the title of Omega Level Mutants is a title which describes a mutant with virtually unlimited potential.. all of them have the potential to exist beyond the boundaries of the known physical universe.. the Scarlet Witch and Mad Jim Jasper maybe have displayed power far greater than most of the people listed above, but their mutation has reached the peak, whereas, the people listed above has yet to display boundaries to their mutation.. let's just say being an Omega Level Mutant is more like a title rather an an actual measurement of someone's actual power..

Thanks, I already found he real list.
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BringnIt

@MagneticShockwave: I haven't read House of M yet (newer to comics), but didn't she bring back people from the dead in that storyline? How would a probability field account for something like that?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Erik

@lord_oraculous016:

When is Jean Grey confirmed to be an Omega?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Floopay

Apocalypse

Stryfe / Cable

Storm

Onslaught (does he count?)

Sebastian Shaw

Jubilee

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Note: Yes, Jubilee was a joke :P

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Floopay

@lord_oraculous016: I thought Omega class mutants were any mutant who could use their powers to affect the world on a global scale. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BringnIt

@Floopay: How did Shaw make your list?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Floopay

@BringnIt: Ok, so Shaw can get stomped by a lot of mutants. But I think many people forget a power amongst mutants and many other comic book characters that puts him way above the others on the power scale. Where some characters have raw physical power, strong mental powers, or magnificent charisma. Other mutants make up for the lack of powers with what is known as the BA factor. Sebastian Shaw is a character who is just overwhelmingly filled with the BA factor. And though several other mutants are above him on the power scale. Sebastian Shaw is completely filled with BA at all times. What this does is give him the stats needed to be above even the Omega Level mutants as a character...mostly because he's a complete badass.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik said:

@lord_oraculous016:

When is Jean Grey confirmed to be an Omega?

i believe she received the "title" during X-Men Forever, not really sure.. though many would count X-Men forever as non-canon, this was later supported during Phoenix: Endsong when the Shi'ar said that only Omega Level Mutants can host the Phoenix Force.. though some would further say that Jean can host the PF because of her gene, dubbed as the "Grey Genome".. Jean proving herself beyond just a mere mutant was during Endangered Species when Dark Beast claimed that Jean Grey goes beyond mutation, that every cell in her body is a source of untold power, of cosmic birth..

@Floopay said:

@lord_oraculous016: I thought Omega class mutants were any mutant who could use their powers to affect the world on a global scale. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

not really.. also only half of the confirmed OLM have affected things on such scale (namely Jean Grey, Rachel Summer, Nate Grey, Franklin Richards and Legion).. other mutants such as the Scarlet Witch and Mad Jim Jaspers have displayed far beyond planetary, galactic and even universal feats..

@BringnIt said:

@MagneticShockwave: I haven't read House of M yet (newer to comics), but didn't she bring back people from the dead in that storyline? How would a probability field account for something like that?

House of M is a very nice read.. yes, Wanda managed to resurrect many dead individuals such as Uncle Ben, Gwen Stacy and the millions of casualties from the Genoshan bombings.. Wanda's natural mutant powers affect probability fields which is generally a form of energy manipulation.. when the Elder God Chthon imbued her with the ability to manipulate Chaos Magic, it allowed her to perform feats beyond the boundaries of logic such as creating life (she created her own children via magic), gave life to inanimate objects and resurrect the dead..

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:

Scarlet Witch Mad Jim Jaspers Full-power Cable Apocalypse Stryfe Nope. Some of the most powerful aren't Omegas - deal with it.

Unless something has changed since I'd been reading, i recall reading that true omega level requires molecular self control. Meaning your mutation allows you to consciously control the molecules in your body. Based on this definition, apocalypse from your list would be an omega level mutant.

As far as answering the question posed in the OP, I concur that MJJ is likely the most powerful non-omega mutant of all time.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Erik

@lord_oraculous016:

Thanks. I had found issue references for everyone except Jean so now I can cross her off as well.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Erik

@High Revolutionary said:

@JediXMan said:

Scarlet Witch Mad Jim Jaspers Full-power Cable Apocalypse Stryfe Nope. Some of the most powerful aren't Omegas - deal with it.

Unless something has changed since I'd been reading, i recall reading that true omega level requires molecular self control. Meaning your mutation allows you to consciously control the molecules in your body. Based on this definition, apocalypse from your list would be an omega level mutant.

As far as answering the question posed in the OP, I concur that MJJ is likely the most powerful non-omega mutant of all time.

Omega level mutant has never been clearly defined. The only reference I can even find as to what Omega Mutant clearly means is in X-Men Forever. An alternate universe and therefore, non-canon to the 616 universe.

lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the qualifications for one to be named as an Omega Level Mutant is not clearly defined.. but the most common description is having unlimited potential.. Apocalypse's mutation has reached its peak, relying on technology to further enhance his powers.. based on that alone, Apocalypse is not an Omega Level Mutant..

i am really skeptic on this one.. MJJ was described by Merlyn as an Omniversal threat yet his highest feat is just universal.. the Scarlet Witch has affected the Omniverse by saying 3 simple words.. and even responsible for resurrecting MJJ..

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

Omega level mutant has never been clearly defined. The only reference I can even find as to what Omega Mutant clearly means is in X-Men Forever. An alternate universe and therefore, non-canon to the 616 universe.

Interesting. Erik check Fantastic Four #548. I think molecular control was explained here. Some mutants learn to control their powers such that they can advance to a degree to control their powers to a molecular level. Then they'd graduate to Omega level.

Avatar image for magnetictempest
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MagneticTempest
@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

X-Men: Forever is Canon. It's the series that goes in depth about Omega mutants. The term was created by Professor X in his memo during his diagnostic on Legion. Of course he didn't finish this memo because he died through changes of time and event. Legion killed him by accident. This is what created the Age of Apocalypse. People mistaken AoA as a 616 event... But it's not. It's event 295. AoA opened alot of "possibilities" in the main 616 universe concerning Earth and its time lines. Astonishing X-Men, X-Men Forever, The Uncanny Magneto War, the Uncanny Onslaught saga, Legacy are all extensions from the AoA. And AoA was created (by accident) by Legion during 1986 or somewhere around there. So the 1st Omega mutant was Legion through a memo. That memo was confiscated by government when Xavier died during another timeline. The Nimrod's in the future later recognizes that Rachael Summers is class Omega in 1986. Omega hasn't been mentioned for years until X-Men: Forever created around 2000.
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MagneticTempest
@MadMattJaspers said:

@MagneticTempest said:

@MadMattJaspers said:

@Ego said:

alpha the ultimate mutant.

You are absolutely right. All these other people are wrong. Alpha the Ultimate Mutant is the most powerful non-Omega. For all you newbs out there, Mad Jim Jaspers does not have the X gene and is not a mutant.

Well everyone here are just kids who probably are not old enough to know exactly who Alpha is. Alpha was created in 1974. I'm sure there current X-Men readers that wonder why Magneto looks much younger than he really is. This guy was born 10 years before World War II, but he looks like he's 30 years old. Well, the reason behind that is because of the Alpha arc.

Most powerful non-Omega
Most powerful non-Omega

No Caption Provided

Since Alpha has had all those years to gain power -- he progresses extremely fast -- he should easily be above Galactus level by now.

I don't think anyone listed so far can beat Alpha, to be honest. He's a plot device character so P.I.S can't beat him, let alone a power by force.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Erik

@MagneticTempest said:

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

X-Men: Forever is Canon. It's the series that goes in depth about Omega mutants. The term was created by Professor X in his memo during his diagnostic on Legion. Of course he didn't finish this memo because he died through changes of time and event. Legion killed him by accident. This is what created the Age of Apocalypse. People mistaken AoA as a 616 event... But it's not. It's event 295. AoA opened alot of "possibilities" in the main 616 universe concerning Earth and its time lines. Astonishing X-Men, X-Men Forever, The Uncanny Magneto War, the Uncanny Onslaught saga, Legacy are all extensions from the AoA. And AoA was created (by accident) by Legion during 1986 or somewhere around there. So the 1st Omega mutant was Legion through a memo. That memo was confiscated by government when Xavier died during another timeline. The Nimrod's in the future later recognizes that Rachael Summers is class Omega in 1986. Omega hasn't been mentioned for years until X-Men: Forever created around 2000.

X-Men Forever is NOT canon to the 616 universe. That is why it is called an ALTERNATE reality.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Erik

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

Interesting. Erik check Fantastic Four #548. I think molecular control was explained here. Some mutants learn to control their powers such that they can advance to a degree to control their powers to a molecular level. Then they'd graduate to Omega level.

I looked through Fantastic Four 548 and no such explanation is given. Perhaps you can give me the page number in case I keep missing it. All that happened in that issue was Sue was being tortured, Reed, Thing, Torch, Storm and Black Panther went to rescue her. That is pretty much it.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Erik said:

@MagneticTempest said:

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

X-Men: Forever is Canon. It's the series that goes in depth about Omega mutants. The term was created by Professor X in his memo during his diagnostic on Legion. Of course he didn't finish this memo because he died through changes of time and event. Legion killed him by accident. This is what created the Age of Apocalypse. People mistaken AoA as a 616 event... But it's not. It's event 295. AoA opened alot of "possibilities" in the main 616 universe concerning Earth and its time lines. Astonishing X-Men, X-Men Forever, The Uncanny Magneto War, the Uncanny Onslaught saga, Legacy are all extensions from the AoA. And AoA was created (by accident) by Legion during 1986 or somewhere around there. So the 1st Omega mutant was Legion through a memo. That memo was confiscated by government when Xavier died during another timeline. The Nimrod's in the future later recognizes that Rachael Summers is class Omega in 1986. Omega hasn't been mentioned for years until X-Men: Forever created around 2000.

X-Men Forever is NOT canon to the 616 universe. That is why it is called an ALTERNATE reality.

There is more than one X-men Forever, X-men Forever and X-men Forever 2.  One was a story arc and the other a separate title dealing with the alternate reality  
No Caption Provided
This is the story arc, characters on the cover were, sent back and forth through time, when it was over they were returned to the present in 616. 
This is the alternate reality 
This is the alternate reality 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Erik

@LordOfAllHumans:

Fair enough. Which one is the one containing the explanation of what Omegas are?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Erik said:

@LordOfAllHumans:

Fair enough. Which one is the one containing the explanation of what Omegas are?

the first one
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#88  Edited By ReVamp

Toad.

...and since the standard around here is for people to "deal with it"

Deal with it.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Havenless

Curious question:

I've been reading comics for years, and some of my favorites were the mid-90's X-men spinoff teams. Now in one of those books, X-Factor, Havok would repeatedly match the rest of the team punch for punch in feats of power, Polaris notwithstanding. Often their would be a cataclysmic event on the horizon, and it would be subjugated by Havok nuking half of the landscape.

So my question is why is he never mentioned in threads like this? Do people just not like him? In X-factor -1 Sinister regards him as Cyclops' superior in terms of raw power, and he's displayed this repeatedly, yet the older Summers' name is always brought up before Alex's in terms of power, like multiple times in this thread. And although it may have been some pretty bonkers PIS, didn't Havok absorb a star and go toe to toe with Vulcan?

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MagneticTempest
@Erik said:

@MagneticTempest said:

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

If X-Men Forever is not part of canon, then you are saying that AoA, Magneto War, Nimrod, Legacy, Astonishing, House of M, Quest of Bishop, Onslaught are not canon as well. Which ALL of THEM are ALTERNATE realities.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Erik

@MagneticTempest:

Actually, no I would not at all. If X-Men Forever never was published, all those stories would still have been made.

Not that it matters anyway since one of the versions apparently is canon.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Erik

@MagneticTempest:

Astonishing X-Men is canon because it takes place in the 616 universe. AoA does not. The events that created it are caused it to be classified under a completely different universe. Some of which you referenced take place in divergent time lines. They are only canon to their respective universes.

MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MagneticTempest
@Erik said:

@MagneticTempest:

Actually, no I would not at all. If X-Men Forever never was published, all those stories would still have been made.

All of the "versions" were because of AoA (Earth 295) which happened because Legion killed Xavier in the past. AoA had multiple endings and results and for every character making a different choice resulted in the different versions of the comics we read now. 

Timeline 1) If Xavier had died, Magneto would have lead the X-Men ---> AoA    

Timeline 2) If Magneto were killed, all the X-Men would have died and Mutants enslaved by the humans --->Nimrod Saga

Timeline 3) If Xavier did not die Xavier would triggered Bishop to come through time from the future because Xavier (X-Traitor) killed the Senitor running for President ---> Onslaught Saga 

Timeline 4) If Xavier and Magneto defeated Legion from the past, Magneto would have gone insane causing Xavier to comatose Magneto leaving one of Magneto's Acolytes to clone Magneto --> Magneto War 

Timeline 5) If Legion didn't go back in time, Magneto would have been attacked by Sentinals anyway which he then rules Genosha which follows years later starting the events of ----> House of M 

It's the timelines and boomerang effects that make ALTERNATE universe.
MagneticTempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MagneticTempest
@Erik said:

@MagneticTempest:

Astonishing X-Men is canon because it takes place in the 616 universe. AoA does not. The events that created it are caused it to be classified under a completely different universe. Some of which you referenced take place in divergent time lines. They are only canon to their respective universes.

Astonishing X-Men: Volume 1 is 616 canon. 
Astonishing X-Men Volume 2 is tied from the after affect of Volume 1 
Astonishing X-Men Volume 3 is completely different from the last two volumes. It's another reality that doesn't tie closely to Uncanny like Volume one did.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@FemmeFatale said:

Invisible Woman

Storm

No.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Erik

@MagneticTempest said:

@Erik said:

@MagneticTempest:

Astonishing X-Men: Volume 1 is 616 canon. Astonishing X-Men Volume 2 is tied from the after affect of Volume 1 Astonishing X-Men Volume 3 is completely different from the last two volumes. It's another reality that doesn't tie closely to Uncanny like Volume one did.

False.

Astonishing X-Men volume 1 is only canon to the AoA universe, Astonishing volume 2 is canon to the 616 universe (you know, since it take place in the 616 universe). I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that Astonishing X-Men volume 3 takes place in another universe. You must have Astonishing X-Men volume 3 confused with Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis, a mini which is very much non-canon to the 616 universe.

If not, the only thing I can think of that would make you mistakenly think Astonishing volume 3 is non-canon is the Ghost Boxes mini. Here is the problem with that though, it specifically states that the 616 Earth is already destroyed. So no matter what, it proves that the report made by this evil universe improperly labels their universes because Earth 616 is still very much intact and was never successfully conquered nor was it even successfully invaded. At best the Ghost Box arc in Astonishing is canon while the Astonishing mini on Ghost Box is not, at worst it means that the entire Ghost Box arc is non-canon. Either way, all the other arcs in Astonishing X-Men volume 3 are very much canon to the 616 universe.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Erik

@MagneticTempest said:

@Erik said:

@MagneticTempest:

All of the "versions" were because of AoA (Earth 295) which happened because Legion killed Xavier in the past. AoA had multiple endings and results and for every character making a different choice resulted in the different versions of the comics we read now. Timeline 1) If Xavier had died, Magneto would have lead the X-Men ---> AoA Timeline 2) If Magneto were killed, all the X-Men would have died and Mutants enslaved by the humans --->Nimrod Saga Timeline 3) If Xavier did not die Xavier would triggered Bishop to come through time from the future because Xavier (X-Traitor) killed the Senitor running for President ---> Onslaught Saga Timeline 4) If Xavier and Magneto defeated Legion from the past, Magneto would have gone insane causing Xavier to comatose Magneto leaving one of Magneto's Acolytes to clone Magneto --> Magneto War Timeline 5) If Legion didn't go back in time, Magneto would have been attacked by Sentinals anyway which he then rules Genosha which follows years later starting the events of ----> House of M It's the timelines and boomerang effects that make ALTERNATE universe.

This was just a waste of your time. It in no way explains how alternate universes are canon to the 616 universe. All it does is chronicle what happens in other universes and where the divergence from the 616 universe occurs.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98  Edited By Killemall

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@FemmeFatale said:

Invisible Woman

Storm

No.

They definitely are among the hottest non=omega mutant, :)

Does Beyonder count?? i dont think anyone would beat beyonder..