Most powerful NIGH OMNIPOTENT being ever.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you consider Eldergod demonbane a nigh omnipotent.. I thinkEGD is the most powerful Nigh omni in fiction..

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane or STTGL.

laidblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Nigh-Omnipotent even remotely work, you're either omnipotent or you're not.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldy said:

@Batosaims7:

All that aside the most powerful being ever is obviously Goku.

Hmm... a 4 year old post saying Goku is the most powerful being ever.... Well, I must do what I must do.

Popeye owns Goku, then decides to also own Superman
Popeye owns Goku, then decides to also own Superman

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

How does Nigh-Omnipotent even remotely work, you're either omnipotent or you're not.

omnipotent "potential to do anything"

nigh omnipotent "potential to do ALMOST anything".

Pre retcon Beyonder and Haruka Kaminogi for being the best ever nigh omnipotents I have ever seen.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well this is debatable as there are 2 nigh-omnipotents
1. the ones that are omnipotent by comic laws but not reality for example in comics Pre-Retcon Beyonder was omnipotent but i reality he cannot be because the one above all is above him.
2. the ones that by real rules are nigh-omnipotet (everyone near the level but still below the supreme powers)
this is because the definition of Omnipotence is a being that has unlimited power and can do anything so not even pre retcon beyonder can be omnipotent as he cannot match the TOAA in power yet in the comics he is still counted as omnipotent.
so my list based on real laws...
1.Pre-Retcon Beyonder
2.Living Tribunal
3.Lucifer Morningstar
4.Pre-Retcon Molecule Man
5.Michael Demiergos

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006: LT is little more than a servent to TOAA. He cannot be classified as being nigh omnipotent. He had power over all of reality, but the power is for what his master wills him to do, as ToAA pleased. For all we know, LT has never acted on his own accord, and is little more than an aspect.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: yet he still has power over all reality and every dimension so i think he should be here as when you think about it all of them are restricted by the supreme power of their universe.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: yet he still has power over all reality and every dimension so i think he should be here as when you think about it all of them are restricted by the supreme power of their universe.

I suppose, more or less they are all ultimately for ToAA to control.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Frankly it is next to impossible to note every nigh-omnipotent being in every fictional work (which would be hundreds of thousands to millions of both common and obscure works) and then compare them.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Haiken

Some said that azathoth is debatable if he's omnipotent or not.. This is the story about azathoth.. He is a God that everything that exist is just his dream, if he wakes up, everything will vanish and only he will remain.. The problem is, Azathoth is SEALED in an infinite multiverse where his court/prison is the center, there are entities called the azathoth's court which plays a music that keeps him from waking up or the world will vanish, The music played when heard by others except him will destroy their very existence, even Gods.. His dream created existence yet he is sealed.. so is he omnipotent? if not, i think he is the most powerful nigh omni in fiction..

I know the story have flaws.. since if he created existence is it possible that he dreamt to be sealed? or are there higher being than him that sealed him? not really clear..

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man and Thanos HoTU would be the top 3, but not necessarily in that order.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#114 JediXMan  Moderator

PR Beyonder, PR Molecule Man and Thanos HoTU would be the top 3, but not necessarily in that order.

Pretty much.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By jwwprod
@jedixman said:
@hulkman123 said:

Pretty much.

This.

Also Elder God Demonbane.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well this is debatable as there are 2 nigh-omnipotents

1. the ones that are omnipotent by comic laws but not reality for example in comics Pre-Retcon Beyonder was omnipotent but i reality he cannot be because the one above all is above him.

2. the ones that by real rules are nigh-omnipotet (everyone near the level but still below the supreme powers)

this is because the definition of Omnipotence is a being that has unlimited power and can do anything so not even pre retcon beyonder can be omnipotent as he cannot match the TOAA in power yet in the comics he is still counted as omnipotent.

so my list based on real laws...

1.Pre-Retcon Beyonder

2.Living Tribunal

3.Lucifer Morningstar

4.Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

5.Michael Demiergos

I say these plus Protege.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: STTGL is weaker than Saint seiya gods without the fan-made upgrade above STTGL..

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos with HOTU

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By jeepeh

@haiken said:

@jeepeh: STTGL is weaker than Saint seiya gods without the fan-made upgrade above STTGL..

Elaborate. And why are you replying to all of my comments from 2 months ago? -_-

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nigh-omnipotent is too subjectable a term.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

MJJ or Franklin Richards

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: I was searching STTGL in google and i clicked on it.. xD

Saint seiya Gods have this hax ability of "i'll blow up the universe cause i want to" while STTGL could not do it without clashing with The anti-spiral's mecha (forgot the name)

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel girl with rabies

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death from Supernatural and of course The Doctor.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haiken said:

@jeepeh: I was searching STTGL in google and i clicked on it.. xD

Saint seiya Gods have this hax ability of "i'll blow up the universe cause i want to" while STTGL could not do it without clashing with The anti-spiral's mecha (forgot the name)

Look at the size of the drill. LOOK AT IT.

No Caption Provided

He moves so FTL it's not even funny, the universe would be his front yard and his drill his the lawn mower. It wouldn't take more than 10 seconds. And that's not even using his missiles, he could shoot every galaxy with 30 missiles in the past, present, and future. So he could kill the same universe 3 times. XD

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nigh-omnipotent is too subjectable a term.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Uh.. you said he could blow up the universe in 10 seconds? while i'm saying SS gods could just say blow up and a universe is gone.. -_- size does not matter that size is just "boom" in a second the SS gods wants to, SS gods could die and revive at will LOL..

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jeepeh

@haiken said:

@jeepeh: Uh.. you said he could blow up the universe in 10 seconds? while i'm saying SS gods could just say blow up and a universe is gone.. -_- size does not matter that size is just "boom" in a second the SS gods wants to, SS gods could die and revive at will LOL..

No Caption Provided

Read the second part. If STTGL wanted to they could warp the universe out of existence. They don't though, they love using drills too much.

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thanos HOTU. 2. Living Tribunal 3. One-Above-All 4. Pre-Retcon Molecule Man. 5. Pre-Retcon Beyonder.

These guys aren't omnipotent. Nigh-Omnipotent.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Haiken

@jeepeh: wasn't that referring to a parallel universe? O.O

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage of the six paths

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By jeepeh

@haiken said:

@jeepeh: wasn't that referring to a parallel universe? O.O

What do you mean?

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Haiken

@jeepeh: Warping "universe out of existence" doesn't this universe refer to parallel universe?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Kingant27

Living Tribunal

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Michael Demiurgos. the guy IS power.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By jeepeh

@haiken said:

@jeepeh: Warping "universe out of existence" doesn't this universe refer to parallel universe?

What does a universe being the canon or another universe matter? It's still a universe being destroyed.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Haiken

@jeepeh: A parallel universe could be a pocket universe created to seal someone.. which in TTGL was used to seal the Dai-gurren brigade..

A pocket universe is just a small part of the original universe they are in..

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By jeepeh

@haiken said:

@jeepeh: A parallel universe could be a pocket universe created to seal someone.. which in TTGL was used to seal the Dai-gurren brigade..

A pocket universe is just a small part of the original universe they are in..

You're confusing terms. There's such a thing as a pocket universe, which is a mini universe in another universe, then there's a parallel universe which is just another universe. Like in Marvel, Universe 616 is the canon universe, where-as the Ultimate Universe is a "parallel universe" because it's an different universe from what is considered canon. But the Ultimate Universe is still it's own universe and is still as large, if not larger then the normal universe. A pocket universe and a parallel universe are two different things.

Haiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Yet both of us don't have proof that it is pocket universe or a whole universe.. and i'm not confusing terms..

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By jeepeh

@haiken said:

@jeepeh: Yet both of us don't have proof that it is pocket universe or a whole universe.. and i'm not confusing terms..

It's plain logic that it's a real universe. Considering they blew a whole in the universe and they could see the real Earth. If it was a mini universe they wouldn't be able to see a planet. And it was never called a pocket universe, it was called a SUPER SPIRAL UNIVERSE. And the creator has stated that STTGL is 52.8 Billion light years tall, doesn't sound "mini" to me. You were combining two terms. A pocket universe and a parallel universe are completely different things. The universe they fought in was another universe that the Anti Spirals made. We have lots of reasons to believe it's a whole universe. No reasons to believe it's a pocket universe unless you can provide some.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEB or Pre-Retcon Beyonder

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about synnar?

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mad Jim Jaspers

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dioses mitologicos

LT

Micuael,Lucifer

Thanos HOATU

y mas

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@thesacredonewithin: lol, you have got to be kidding.

all the nigh omnipotents are powerful, and either the source or PR beyonder are the most powerful, but if equally balanced, the the one and only being who can defeat the most powerful of beings is

lucifer Morningstar

he is the only one who is best of both worlds;

the best manipulator, planner

the smartest, nigh omniscient

coupled with the power that rivals LTs

even though beings like michael, PR beyonder, the source can easily beat him, if the fight is not in any way limited, his manipulation and intellect will triumph. michael; he already has manipulated. beyonders intellect is nothing.

maybe not the source cos it is omniscient, but in a story, for all the sources power it is limited to creation (not much of one, but one that lucifer can use to his advantage. in battle, and restricting them to a universe, or even just let them fight, the source will win.

so it is a toss up between the source and lucifer, and because we are comparing beings and not power sets, we will never know who is the better man/thing overall.

Avatar image for xxkorvexiusxx707
xXKorvexiusXx707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime One Million was stated to be the second most powerful in all of DC... So I would pick him... Except I pick...

The Presence!

I know what you are going to say. "BUT NUU, HE IS OMNIPOTENT!!", well, here is my answer. NOPE!!! He admitted that he was created by someone else. The omnipotent represents the writer, and the writer was certainly not created by anyone else in hes own universe, meaning The Presence is not omnipotent. Being nigh-omnipotent, on a VERY high level, The Presence takes this!

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Demonbane.

STTGL.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@thesacredonewithin: my point is that mad jim jaspers is the lamest choice, and you choose him. and lucifer is the best choice, which if you can read or read my post, you can clearly see that.

lol, my point. read first, then ask questions.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jeepeh said:

Demonbane.

STTGL.

Um? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!