• 105 results
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Susanoo

The most powerful heroes from DC and Marvel have come to battle the Thought Robot to save countless Universe's from destruction. Can they defeat him? 

Team 1 

Sundipped SA Superman   
Batman with Insider suit and GL ring  
White Lantern Hal Jordan 
SA Dr. Fate 
ION Kyle Rayner 
Dark Pheonix 
Rune Thor with Odinsword and Destroyer Armor 
Skyfather Hercules 
Classic Dr. Strange with the wand of Watomb 
What If? Silver Surfer with the IG

VS 

Thought Robot 

Battlefield : DC and Marvel. (Magic works normally for both sides) 
Team has 1 week prep 
Round 1 : Thought Robot has SOS. Adam Warlock has the Infinity Gauntlet and Phoenix is the Whit Crown 
Round 2 : Thought Robot doesn't have SOS 

Can the team win?    

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic Strange solos.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Susanoo
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"Classic Strange solos. "

I highly doubt Strange Solos Thought Robot.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By sa5m
@Susanoo: what can thought robot do?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo
@sa5m said:
" @Susanoo: what can thought robot do?"

All i know about him is he's the most arguebly the most powerful version of Supes.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

The team has what it takes to win and win they do.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By czarny_samael666
" Classic Strange solos. "
Did he ever defeated a universal buster (CTR has power of 52 universes)? I don't recall anything like that.
Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Backflip

Adam Warlock is arguably amongst the best Preppers ever.

Team take both rounds.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
Did he ever defeated a universal buster (CTR has power of 52 universes)? I don't recall anything like that. "
Shuma-Gorath. 
Death.
IG.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael said:
Did he ever defeated a universal buster (CTR has power of 52 universes)? I don't recall anything like that. "
Shuma-Gorath.  Death. IG. "
1.Not on his own power.
2.Death isn't a universal buster. In TI she just broke Lord Mar-Vell and Shuma Gorath's spell.
3.I don't remember this.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael said:
1.Not on his own power. 2.Death isn't a universal buster. In TI she just broke Lord Mar-Vell and Shuma Gorath's spell. 3.I don't remember this. "
The OP states they get one week prep so he like everyone else on the team will amp themselves anyway they can...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By TheCerealKillz

One week of prep for Classic Doc Strange......Hm...

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By mrtrickster

thought robot CURBSTOMP

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@mrtrickster said:
" thought robot CURBSTOMP "
How?

you know how powerful the team is? Or are you that sure that Tr is beyond omnipotent?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Evil Incarnate said:
"The OP states they get one week prep so he like everyone else on the team will amp themselves anyway they can... "
But to fight with SG Strange used power of Arioch and Kathulos. He didn't have access to this power since then (probably becasue they have died in the proces ;) ).
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael said:
1.Not on his own power. 2.Death isn't a universal buster. In TI she just broke Lord Mar-Vell and Shuma Gorath's spell. 3.I don't remember this. "
She is a universal abstract. And you have a scan of TR busting a universe ?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael said:
"1.Not on his own power. 2.Death isn't a universal buster. In TI she just broke Lord Mar-Vell and Shuma Gorath's spell. 3.I don't remember this. "
She is a universal abstract. And you have a scan of TR busting a universe ? "
1.Only Eternity has pwoer to destroy a universe (because he is a Universe), others never proved that they are that powerfull.
2.He has power of 52 uinverses so he is like 52 Eternities.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael:  And did he bust a universe ? No. 
Strange with preparation solos.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mrtrickster
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @mrtrickster said:
How?  you know how powerful the team is? Or are you that sure that Tr is beyond omnipotent? "

HOW?HOW???? 
you dare ask me how when all you did in last thread was harassing me and trolling around where i STATED my reason concisely 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/monitor-mandrakk-anti-monitor-and-superman-vs-living-tribunal/404453/ remember? the thread that you and Cypher's Gambit trolling all over the place, now you wanna know how? read the thread!!!! i know it's hard for you, but at least try.
I stated my reason in too many other threads http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/anti-monitor-monitor-and-mandrakk-vs-the-beyonder/404038/ 
it's troll like you who won't listen and keep responding me with "how? how?". and i'm not gonna waste my time explain to a troll like you.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@mrtrickster said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @mrtrickster said:
How?  you know how powerful the team is? Or are you that sure that Tr is beyond omnipotent? "

HOW?HOW???? 
you dare ask me how when all you did in last thread was harassing me and trolling around where i STATED my reason concisely 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/monitor-mandrakk-anti-monitor-and-superman-vs-living-tribunal/404453/ remember? the thread that you and Cypher's Gambit trolling all over the place, now you wanna know how? read the thread!!!! i know it's hard for you, but at least try.
I stated my reason in too many other threads http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/anti-monitor-monitor-and-mandrakk-vs-the-beyonder/404038/ it's troll like you who won't listen and keep responding me with "how? how?". and i'm not gonna waste my time explain to a troll like you. "
Okay Mr. Fanboy, calm yourself.

Tell me, where would you rank Thought robot at? Stronger than Living Tribunal, more than Presence, where? because its not Above Living Tribunal.

Now, Do you have any Idea what type of power Classic Strange Has? How many spells he has? What his feats are? Hm?

Then tell me all about all the others. Because I have knowledge on all of these characters, while you go into all Thought Robot Threads and say he wins.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mrtrickster
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @mrtrickster said:

HOW?HOW???? 
I stated my reason in too many other threads http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/anti-monitor-monitor-and-mandrakk-vs-the-beyonder/404038/ it's troll like you who won't listen and keep responding me with "how? how?". and i'm not gonna waste my time explain to a troll like you. "
Okay Mr. Fanboy, calm yourself.  Tell me, where would you rank Thought robot at? Stronger than Living Tribunal, more than Presence, where? because its not Above Living Tribunal.  Now, Do you have any Idea what type of power Classic Strange Has? How many spells he has? What his feats are? Hm?  Then tell me all about all the others. Because I have knowledge on all of these characters, while you go into all Thought Robot Threads and say he wins. "

1. because these people are not more than a single germ to thought robot. the whole dc are germ world to monitors,  thought robot and mandrakk.
2. you want to continue debate, do it in these thread i listed. and no i won't debate with troll like you, you are simply not worth it. all you do is trying to get on my nerve, i already got two warnings by flaming on your ignorant comments. now go away, have some self esteem.
Cyttorak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cyttorak
@czarny_samael said:

Strange is guarded and fueled by the extra dimensional deities which also include I and the Crimson Cosmos -which is myself-.   Each deity is able to effect the little spheres known as the Multiverse -an infinite string Universes-, that made Dr. Strange so powerful that the Living Tribunal had to face him, itself. Dr. Strange manages to wager a stalemate against the Master of the Infinite Universes, the Living Tribunal.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@czarny_samael said:

" @Evil Incarnate said:

"The OP states they get one week prep so he like everyone else on the team will amp themselves anyway they can... "
But to fight with SG Strange used power of Arioch and Kathulos. He didn't have access to this power since then (probably becasue they have died in the proces ;) ). "
It's not the only way for them to win. I was just stating that given the time for prep he could come up with something of that measure
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael:  And did he bust a universe ? No.  Strange with preparation solos. "
Living Tribunal and MoD also didn't destroyed any universe to my knowledge, but would You say that they can't do it?
sxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sxgt

so is Tr omnipotent or not...
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Susanoo
@sxgt said:
"so is Tr omnipotent or not... "

I have no idea.
sxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sxgt

if not there are some characters that ARE, but even if he is,  how does an omnipotent guy beat another omnipotent guy? they dont its a tie. or random 50/50 based on reaction time.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Susanoo said:
" @sa5m said:
All i know about him is he's the most arguebly the most powerful version of Supes. "
He is the most powerful version of Supes. He exists on a dimension far beyond the dimension that the characters you mentioned exist. He could adapt to Mandrakk I who was eating the 'germ' which was essentially the DC multi-verse. These guys don't stand a chance.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Susanoo
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @sa5m said:
All i know about him is he's the most arguebly the most powerful version of Supes. "
He is the most powerful version of Supes. He exists on a dimension far beyond the dimension that the characters you mentioned exist. He could adapt to Mandrakk I who was eating the 'germ' which was essentially the DC multi-verse. These guys don't stand a chance. "

Hmm you really think he can beat the heroes? i mean i listed very high powered heroes that could potentially take down the living tribunal.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By difficlus

I think the team will pull off a win...a difficult win but a win non the less...

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Susanoo said: 

@RiseofApocalypse said: 

@Susanoo said: 
@sa5m said: 
@Susanoo: what can thought robot do?"
He is the most powerful version of Supes. He exists on a dimension far beyond the dimension that the characters you mentioned exist. He could adapt to Mandrakk I who was eating the 'germ' which was essentially the DC multi-verse. These guys don't stand a chance. "
Hmm you really think he can beat the heroes? i mean i listed very high powered heroes that could potentially take down the living tribunal. "
Nah. This team couldn't touch the LT if he didn't want them to.
sxgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sxgt
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"@Susanoo said: 

@RiseofApocalypse said: 

@Susanoo said: 
@sa5m said: 
@Susanoo: what can thought robot do?"
Hmm you really think he can beat the heroes? i mean i listed very high powered heroes that could potentially take down the living tribunal. "
Nah. This team couldn't touch the LT if he didn't want them to. "

you mean writter didnt want them to.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael:  And did he bust a universe ? No.  Strange with preparation solos. "
Living Tribunal and MoD also didn't destroyed any universe to my knowledge, but would You say that they can't do it? "
The same could be said for Death, as she is universal.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Freefa11

Was Classic Strange ever actually shown to be a universal power or equal/superior to Eternity under his own power? Because I think that would be a minimum for fighting the TR. 

And if we're talking Zero Hour Parallax here, I think most of the characters on the list become irrelevant. I mean, ZHP took down Spectre. Of course, the problem with comparing him to the TR is that TR only appeared once, in some weird hyper-dimension (which makes it hard to gain any real perspective on the magnitude of power involved), and only battled one character who also has virtually no feats, but who later shows up in "normal" space, and promptly gets curbstomped by a small army of Supermen and Green Lanterns. 

I dunno. The TR's power is pretty indeterminate. Even the hearsay about Mandrakk having the power of 52 universes is basically discredited by him saying in the same line that it is also the power of something like a billion suns, which would normally amount to about 1 smallish galaxy. 

Round 1: Well, as far as I'm aware, the SOS grants true omnipotence, so that would win there, no matter who's using it. 

Round 2: I'll vote for the team. Hal is a beast, and SA Dr. Fate, Classic Strange, and RKT should, given a week, be able to come up with phenomenally powerful magics to throw at the thing while Hal tussles with it. And if the TR is only as powerful in normal space as Mandrakk appeared to be, then a lot of these guys could probably solo it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael said:
Living Tribunal and MoD also didn't destroyed any universe to my knowledge, but would You say that they can't do it? "
The same could be said for Death, as she is universal. "
No, becasue Death < Eternity and Eternity is universe. So Death cannot be universal buster.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael said:
The same could be said for Death, as she is universal. "
No, becasue Death < Eternity and Eternity is universe. So Death cannot be universal buster. "
How can't Death be a universal buster if she is universal ? What does have Eternity being a universe have to do with Death being able to destroy a universe ? When you destroy a universe, you destroy Eternity ? And what about the other abstracts ? Are they alive when you destroy a universe ? Because if the universe is destroyed, then there is no-one in it. So... when I destroy Eternity, everything would die, including Death, Phoenix Force, Infinity, Oblivion, Entropy and others ?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
How can't Death be a universal buster if she is universal ? What does have Eternity being a universe have to do with Death being able to destroy a universe ? When you destroy a universe, you destroy Eternity ? And what about the other abstracts ? Are they alive when you destroy a universe ? Because if the universe is destroyed, then there is no-one in it. So... when I destroy Eternity, everything would die, including Death, Phoenix Force, Infinity, Oblivion, Entropy and others ? "
Do You have anything that proves that Death is universal buster?
And when You destroy a universe You are destroying an Eternity.
Phoenix Force (even Avatar of it) is higher than Eternity.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: This is wrong. When you destroy a universe, you destroy a universe and everything in it. When you destroy an Eternity, I highly doubt that Oblivion, Death, Galactus, Entropy, Abraxas, Phoenix Force will be killed. Death is universal, so I don't see why it would be so hard for her to destroy a universe. Because if you assume character as a universe buster, you imagine he can unleash the power to destroy the whole universe. But you mostly imagine just a universe, with living creatures or not ( in battles), because I don't think you imagine that characters in battle would destroy a universe with cosmics, because cosmics would be still alive. So we take like a neutral universe, with no others aside from combatants, right ? Because if our created battles took place in Marvel/DC universes, logically, as the plot would demand, someone would step in or it would be impossible because of higher forces.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael: This is wrong. When you destroy a universe, you destroy a universe and everything in it. When you destroy an Eternity, I highly doubt that Oblivion, Death, Galactus, Entropy, Abraxas, Phoenix Force will be killed. Death is universal, so I don't see why it would be so hard for her to destroy a universe. Because if you assume character as a universe buster, you imagine he can unleash the power to destroy the whole universe. But you mostly imagine just a universe, with living creatures or not ( in battles), because I don't think you imagine that characters in battle would destroy a universe with cosmics, because cosmics would be still alive. So we take like a neutral universe, with no others aside from combatants, right ? Because if our created battles took place in Marvel/DC universes, logically, as the plot would demand, someone would step in or it would be impossible because of higher forces. "
But this is a point of being Eternity. He is a universe. Phoenix Force and Abraxas aren't part of universe. Look what Insane Gennis-Vell did. He shoted Eternity and recreate universe by this move.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:
" @czarny_samael: This is wrong. When you destroy a universe, you destroy a universe and everything in it. When you destroy an Eternity, I highly doubt that Oblivion, Death, Galactus, Entropy, Abraxas, Phoenix Force will be killed. Death is universal, so I don't see why it would be so hard for her to destroy a universe. Because if you assume character as a universe buster, you imagine he can unleash the power to destroy the whole universe. But you mostly imagine just a universe, with living creatures or not ( in battles), because I don't think you imagine that characters in battle would destroy a universe with cosmics, because cosmics would be still alive. So we take like a neutral universe, with no others aside from combatants, right ? Because if our created battles took place in Marvel/DC universes, logically, as the plot would demand, someone would step in or it would be impossible because of higher forces. "
But this is a point of being Eternity. He is a universe. Phoenix Force and Abraxas aren't part of universe. Look what Insane Gennis-Vell did. He shoted Eternity and recreate universe by this move. "
And what about other abstracts ?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666
" And what about other abstracts ? "
Seriously, I've didn't made this. For me Oblivion should exist after the end of Universe. Death don't exist without life, so it is acceptable. There is no time beside universe. There is also no chaos or order. The thing is, that Eternity's death is death for all other abstracts too, but death to them isn't a death to Eternity.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael said:

Seriously, I've didn't made this. For me Oblivion should exist after the end of Universe. Death don't exist without life, so it is acceptable. There is no time beside universe. There is also no chaos or order. The thing is, that Eternity's death is death for all other abstracts too, but death to them isn't a death to Eternity. "
This is flawed. How can the death of Eternity be the death of other abstracts ? They represent the aspects of universe, so if some of them died, there would be no complete universe.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
" @czarny_samael said:

Seriously, I've didn't made this. For me Oblivion should exist after the end of Universe. Death don't exist without life, so it is acceptable. There is no time beside universe. There is also no chaos or order. The thing is, that Eternity's death is death for all other abstracts too, but death to them isn't a death to Eternity. "
This is flawed. How can the death of Eternity be the death of other abstracts ? They represent the aspects of universe, so if some of them died, there would be no complete universe. "
Death was hmmm... "dead" in Cancerverse and Universe still existed. That is why Eternity  is always the last enemy (HoTU, IG, Chaos War).
ilive12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ilive12

heroes. 

ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ZION41821

Thought Robot Wins By Super Ultra Mega Murder God Stomp

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Susanoo
@ZION41821:
I added Cosmic Beta Ray Bill with Uni-Power.
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ZION41821
@Susanoo said:

" @ZION41821: I added Cosmic Beta Ray Bill with Uni-Power. "

@Susanoo:  The Thought Robot is still far Beyond anything you're team can imagine, just to give you an idea of Thought Robots Power, well he easily stalemates Living Tribunal & Protege as far as power scale goes. And the only being that can beat Thought Robot is the Primal Over Monitor the true God if the DCU.

No Caption Provided
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@ZION41821: 

Not even TOAA?
ZION41821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ZION41821
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @ZION41821:   Not even TOAA? "
@TheCerealKillz:  Oh yea my bad i forgot i meant to say anyone that is basically equal with The Primal Over Monitor which would be TOAA & MOM can beat the Thought Robot, basically only the True Gods of DC, Marvel & Image can defeat the Thought Robot and that is the Big 3 as i like to call them lol 
POM, TOAA & MOM, the reason why only they can defeat Thought Robot is because the Thought Robot itself was made to protect all of existence and maintain the balance, it is the Monitors Ultimate Weapon including the POM.
SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SupremeBeing

The Thought Robot Solo's Easily... This is an Ultimate Spite Thread. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

1. The Power of the Thought Robot Extends Far Far Beyond the Multiverse itself. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. The Thought Robot is far far far beyond the the Infinity Gauntlet. It is a mere babies toy in comparison to him.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. The Thought Robot was made to protect all Existence and to adapt and destroy any vastly powerful threats at will, it is the Ultimate Weapon of the Monitors and the Primal Over Monitor, The Thought Robot even  Protects Character Story Concept itself. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

4. Only 3 Beings Through out all Comic Book Fantasy can defeat the Thought Robot and that is POM, TOAA, MOM, only the True Gods of DC, Marvel & Image can defeat the Thought Robot.

Primal Over Monitor                           The One Above All                           Man Of Miracles
No Caption Provided
WOW
WOW
No Caption Provided

5. And the major thing the POM, TOAA & MOM all have in common is that they are " GOD " and the Thought Robot is " GOD'S " Ultimate Weapon and only 
" GOD " can defeat it.