Most powerful character Leon S. Kennedy can beat?

• 81 results
Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Who is the most powerful character that Leon can beat in a random encounter?

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bone claw Wolverine.

Winter Soldier.

Arrow.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He can only beat Arrow out of everyone in that list

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one on the low-street level roster in an arguable fight.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see leon taking non vengeance era moon knight. Pre 52 red arrow. Punisher. Possiblely winter soldier.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one on the low-street level roster in an arguable fight.

Oh please.

Bone claw Wolverine - One shot to the head is all it takes. Wolverine doesn't have a good record against trained marksman, and his only true advantage over Leon is pure martial arts knowledge. Leon is smarter and more skilled in general, and has a large arsenal of equipment which makes him more versatile. Before Wolverine has time to realize what he's up against and focus in and fight intelligently instead of like an animal, it'll already be too late. Arrow would also beat BC Wolverine too, just throwing that out there since your post seemed to be underestimating him.

Winter Soldier - Leon is certainly a better shooter, his aim is both quicker and more accurate, and at best they are equal tacticians. Bucky is talented at stealth, but he's not a master, and Leon has proven that sneaking up on him is nearly impossible. Bucky is outclassed at range between Leon's accuracy and arsenal, his only chance at victory is somehow closing the distance and outmuscling Leon with his metal arm, and the odds of that happening over everything else Leon can do are unlikely.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MonsterStomp

@nickzambuto: Bruh... Leon ain't that good. Sure he's flashy, but that doesn't make him capable of beating mid-high street levels.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Bruh... Leon ain't that good. Sure he's flashy, but that doesn't make him the best.

Whaaaa. You got it backwards, Leon isn't about flash like comic book characters are, his fights against Krauser, Svetlana, and Chris all have serious depth to them when you break it down. He wins fights through intelligence, he's constantly going up against threats far outside of his own weight class and needs to think on his feet to overcome. Not like Batman who beats metahumans through random spurts of superhuman strength and speed; apparently he's faster than Kid Flash. If Leon fought Kid Flash, he wouldn't just outreact and oneshot him like a comic book character would, he would actually need to use skill.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Albert Wesker.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Wolverine has a healing factor, is faster, and one slice is all he needs. Leon's bullets won't matter.

Winter Soldier has more advantages over Leon. Bucky is stronger. He is a better tactician. Bucky has snuck up on Daredevil, which is more than enough to show he can sneak up on Leon. He has also stalemated a holding back Iron Man and has gone against Wolverine multiple times.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MonsterStomp

@nickzambuto: Leon is flashy, which is why he caught your attention in the first place. He fights through implied intelligence, which is about as far as one gets when a character is depicted in a 3rd person shooter. Nothing is explicit, so you have to take into account the implication, but he's really done nothing low-peak humans can't replicate or achieve to a greater degree. Batman is a superhuman compared to Leon, the only Batman Leon can square off against is Arkham Batman, and you still haven't proven that him teamed up with Chris could take Arkham Batman. No one could even prove why Chris wrecks Soap when I asked.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Wolverine has a healing factor, is faster, and one slice is all he needs. Leon's bullets won't matter.

Winter Soldier has more advantages over Leon. Bucky is stronger. He is a better tactician. Bucky has snuck up on Daredevil, which is more than enough to show he can sneak up on Leon. He has also stalemated a holding back Iron Man and has gone against Wolverine multiple times.

That doesn't counter what I said. Again, one bullet through the brain will knock Wolverine out until he regenerates. Wolverine doesn't have a good record against skilled marksman, so Leon will definitely be able to shoot him. There's literally nothing Wolverine can do to counter that, he has no range options at all.

Now as for Bucky, his metal arm is stronger, every other part of his body is a LOT weaker, and slower. Bucky is indeed not a better tactician, as I said if you take all the high-end showings for Bucky where he actually bothers to use tactics, instead of the norm where he just outfights people like most comic book characters do, and use those high-end tactical showings to base the entire character, then he is equal to Leon, who needs to rely on tactics constantly just in order to survive against the hordes of superhumans that he regularly faces just as part of his job. Fighting Iron Man obviously has a lot of specific context behind it, it's not like Bucky can just fist fight a powerhouse on even ground, and going against Wolverine multiple times doesn't prove anything since I'm also trying to prove that Leon would beat him as well. I'd like to see Winter Soldier sneaking up on Daredevil, but even if he did, that alone really isn't enough to put him over Leon since Daredevil's radar sense is one of the most overrated things in comics to anybody who actually reads the books, and surprising him isn't even hard if he isn't actively focusing on finding you.

Again Leon is a better shooter and at worst an equal strategist. That's all that matters, Leon will beat him in a firefight, all those other factors like strength aren't even going to matter because the fight will never reach that point. Please be specific; exactly what advantage do you think Bucky and Wolverine have over Leon, that would allow them to beat him? Is it just because they are comic book characters and know five billion martial arts? Because just being a comic book character doesn't matter if your abilities are inferior, and bringing martial arts to a gunfight is a terrible idea.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be able to answer if the vine gave me a consistent idea of his skill level.

Inkman141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one notable.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Leon is flashy, which is why he caught your attention in the first place. He fights through implied intelligence, which is about as far as one gets when a character is depicted in a 3rd person shooter. Nothing is explicit, so you have to take into account the implication, but he's really done nothing low-peak humans can't replicate or achieve to a greater degree. Batman is a superhuman compared to Leon, the only Batman Leon can square off against is Arkham Batman, and you still haven't proven that him teamed up with Chris could take Arkham Batman. No one could even prove why Chris wrecks Soap when I asked.

How can you say his supposed flashiness is what caught my attention about the character? I wasn't aware you knew me that well. I always thought I liked him because he's a really cool character and is in a really good game. But regardless, what does my reasons for liking him have to do with ANYTHING? Why would you even bring that up? Are you just trying to undermine my argument without actually countering it?

And again, how would you know that he fights through "implied intelligence", whatever that means, when you haven't even played any of the games? How can you be so sure about something like that? It seems you're whole reason for thinking Leon inferior is because he's a character depicted in a third person shooter, and not a comic book. That is terrible terrible logic, a medium doesn't determine the characters abilities. Stop acting like you're an expert on these characters and know everything that they're capable of and who they can and can't beat, when you haven't even played the games. You want to learn about Leon and see his feats? Fine, give me an opponent and I would love to explain to you why I think he is better. But right now you're just making uninformed statements.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: BC Wolverine's healing factor is insane. He will regenerate more than fast enough to run at Leon and slash him.

What are Leon's best accuracy feats? As far as I know Bucky is a better shooter. Show me Leon's strategic skill as well.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Damian Wayne, at best.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can you say his supposed flashiness is what caught my attention about the character? I wasn't aware you knew me that well. I always thought I liked him because he's a really cool character and is in a really good game. But regardless, what does my reasons for liking him have to do with ANYTHING? Why would you even bring that up? Are you just trying to undermine my argument without actually countering it?

And again, how would you know that he fights through "implied intelligence", whatever that means, when you haven't even played any of the games? How can you be so sure about something like that? It seems you're whole reason for thinking Leon inferior is because he's a character depicted in a third person shooter, and not a comic book. That is terrible terrible logic, a medium doesn't determine the characters abilities.

Sorry 'bout it. Say what you want, but you're right about Leon's supposed flashiness being off topic.

I only know Leon as good as you're dishing him out to be. If anyone actually took the time to read your copious texts and watch the videos you put up, instead of thinking "Wow this guy can write an essay, he must be right.", then we'd all know how good Leon really is. Implied intelligence should be pretty straight forward. You take a character like Captain Price, play a level where he has to fight an army of Russian forces until evac arrives. Then its implied that he was strategically capable and extremely tactful when both fighting off an army and protecting his injured ally. Take a GTA character and argue the same thing. Nathan Drake, Sam Fisher? Same thing. Marcus Fenix? Same thing. So when you say Leon fights using his keen combat intellect and show me feats of him merely running and gunning like any of the games I've just mentioned. Its only implication. This is why comic characters are more established. Deathstroke recently defeated an army of 300 by himself (most of it was off panel), but that doesn't measure up to the explicit showings against Batman. No one cares that Slade beat 300 canon fodder, even though that feat alone is enough to give Leon a run for his money (or at the very most, stomp).

Stop acting like you're an expert on these characters and know everything that they're capable of and who they can and can't beat, when you haven't even played the games.

Am I acting like an expert? Or am I just basing this off what I've been shown by the supposed expert?

You want to learn about Leon and see his feats? Fine, give me an opponent and I would love to explain to you why I think he is better. But right now you're just making uninformed statements.

How many characters have been thrown out there for you to convince people that Leon or Chris wins? Off the top of my head, X-23, Cassie Cain, mainstream Batman, Arkham Batman, Soap, and Sam Fisher. No doubt they're more. So how about we quit pretending like I'm making uninformed arguments when you can't even hold an argument with those characters.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Sorry if I sound harsh, but c'mon now. Truth hurts.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@monsterstomp said:

@nickzambuto: Bruh... Leon ain't that good. Sure he's flashy, but that doesn't make him the best.

Whaaaa. You got it backwards, Leon isn't about flash like comic book characters are, his fights against Krauser, Svetlana, and Chris all have serious depth to them when you break it down. He wins fights through intelligence, he's constantly going up against threats far outside of his own weight class and needs to think on his feet to overcome. Not like Batman who beats metahumans through random spurts of superhuman strength and speed; apparently he's faster than Kid Flash. If Leon fought Kid Flash, he wouldn't just outreact and oneshot him like a comic book character would, he would actually need to use skill.

All this just proves Leon has inferior physical stats.

Bone claw Wolverine.

Winter Soldier.

Arrow.

I like how Arrow is supposedly on par with comic Winter Soldier.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cooljammy18

Realistically, probably up to Punisher or some other mid level with decent prep.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a bloodlusted 616 Barney

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: BC Wolverine's healing factor is insane. He will regenerate more than fast enough to run at Leon and slash him.

What are Leon's best accuracy feats? As far as I know Bucky is a better shooter. Show me Leon's strategic skill as well.

And that's the problem with debating against Wolverine. His healing factor is the ultimate plot device, it is literally exactly as powerful as the writer needs it to be, at any specific moment, in order to fulfill the story that he wants to tell. My line of thinking, is that if an opponent is skilled enough to legitimately outclass Wolverine, then the healing factor won't change that. This can be seen with opponents like Mr. X, who in their first encounter was more skilled than Wolverine, and thus punched him out with his bare hands. If Wolverine is not more skilled than his opponent, then the healing factor is never something that changes the course of the whole fight. Wolverine will lose fair and square.

Here is an alright settlement: IF Wolverine's healing factor is on a bad day, then Leon will defeat him. However, IF Wolverine's healing factor is on a good day, there's nothing Leon can do. Does that sound like a fair agreement to you?

@nickzambuto said:

And again, how would you know that he fights through "implied intelligence", whatever that means, when you haven't even played any of the games? How can you be so sure about something like that? It seems you're whole reason for thinking Leon inferior is because he's a character depicted in a third person shooter, and not a comic book. That is terrible terrible logic, a medium doesn't determine the characters abilities.

Sorry 'bout it. Say what you want, but you're right about Leon's supposed flashiness being off topic.

I only know Leon as good as you're dishing him out to be. If anyone actually took the time to read your copious texts and watch the videos you put up, instead of thinking "Wow this guy can write an essay, he must be right.", then we'd all know how good Leon really is. Implied intelligence should be pretty straight forward. You take a character like Captain Price, play a level where he has to fight an army of Russian forces until evac arrives. Then its implied that he was strategically capable and extremely tactful when both fighting off an army and protecting his injured ally. Take a GTA character and argue the same thing. Nathan Drake, Sam Fisher? Same thing. Marcus Fenix? Same thing. So when you say Leon fights using his keen combat intellect and show me feats of him merely running and gunning like any of the games I've just mentioned. Its only implication. This is why comic characters are more established. Deathstroke recently defeated an army of 300 by himself (most of it was off panel), but that doesn't measure up to the explicit showings against Batman. No one cares that Slade beat 300 canon fodder, even though that feat alone is enough to give Leon a run for his money (or at the very most, stomp).

Stop acting like you're an expert on these characters and know everything that they're capable of and who they can and can't beat, when you haven't even played the games.

Am I acting like an expert? Or am I just basing this off what I've been shown by the supposed expert?

You want to learn about Leon and see his feats? Fine, give me an opponent and I would love to explain to you why I think he is better. But right now you're just making uninformed statements.

How many characters have been thrown out there for you to convince people that Leon or Chris wins? Off the top of my head, X-23, Cassie Cain, mainstream Batman, Arkham Batman, Soap, and Sam Fisher. No doubt they're more. So how about we quit pretending like I'm making uninformed arguments when you can't even hold an argument with those characters.

Well there's the problem, you're assuming that you already know about everything Leon has to offer. I must admit, the fact that you're comparing him to Call of Duty protagonists is kind of... insulting. Like I said, Leon is regularly outmatched on-paper by a mile in almost every situation he finds himself in, and he needs to constantly think on his feet, isolate his opponents' weaknesses, and play to his own advantages by manipulating the environment in creative ways just to survive. But if you wanted some actual examples of his tactical skills, all you had to do was ask. Really it's the little things he does that show just how tactical he is. Like in Degeneration, there's a scene where Curtis Miller has mutated into a G-Monster and slaughters an entire squad of soldiers, tanking all their weapons without a scratch and just destroying everything. Then Leon comes in with a grenade launcher and you think he's going to have a big epic fight now... nope, he actually aims his gun upwards and fires into a damaged section of the walkway above them, just as the G-Monster charges towards him, with such perfect timing that the walkway falls just as the monster is underneath and crushes him in hundreds of tons of debris.

No Caption Provided

Leon also isn't a stranger to more unorthodox tactics. For example, in RE4 he fought a creature called the Verdugo, which was so fast and so resilient to damage, that fighting it was literally almost impossible. To get around these traits, Leon lured the creature around and froze it with liquid nitrogen, which not only slowed it down, but also made it brittle and susceptible to attack. In RE6, Leon was fighting Derek Simmons who had mutated into a 100 story tall Godzilla-class giant bug thing, Leon knew normal weapons weren't going to cut it, and to make matters worse Derek could absorb the zombies around the battlefield in order to heal himself, effectively making him immortal. What is a normal human like Leon supposed to do? How can you possibly kill this thing? Well Leon was smart enough to use his own abilities against him, by grabbing a lightning rod and impaling zombies with it just before Derek absorbed them. The lightning rod got stuck in Derek's head, which resulted in him getting blasted with lightning, which was actually able to injure him.

Just listen to Ada's Report, it summarizes Leon's character quite nicely.

Loading Video...

...But I know what you want. You don't want this subtle stuff, that's too small time am I right? Where's the REAL displays of strategy? Where's the scenes of Leon being a tactical mastermind?! Well I'll give you those. The entire final 20 or so minutes of Damnation was just a big testament to Leon's ability to think on his feet.

Context: Leon and Buddy had just finished fighting a war. They are exhausted and almost all of their supplies are spent, but just as they finish up and think everything is over, TWO Tyrants are suddenly released into the area and programmed to kill them. Now for reference, Tyrants were created to be the ultimate war machines. They are unstoppable, unshakable, super soldiers, literally created for the purpose of wiping out whole armies, let alone just two soldiers. Tyrants are like, 50 tonners. The very same Tyrants in this movie displayed the strength to not only halt a speeding tank dead in its tracks, but then grab and lift it halfway into the air. A Tyrant in another game was strong enough to make a Hulk-leap and grab onto an airborn plane from ground level, then tear its way through the plated-steel cargo hull like it was tissue paper just to reach his target. Said target decided to launch an actual missile at the Tyrant -- not like an RPG, I mean a giant, mounted cruise missile -- and the Tyrant just caught it and started wrestling with it, his head needed to get pumped with an arsenal of lead at point blank range just to distract him enough for the missile to overpower him and send him out of the plane. And the worst part is they have speed to match. The same Tyrants in Damnation were fast enough to deflect assault rifle fire off of their arms at point blank range, and catch an RPG in between it's fingers and redirect it back at the shooter. The same Tyrant I mentioned previously, who caught the cruise missile, was literally speedblitzing a character who can sidestep rifle bullets at point blank range. Bottom line: Tyrants are freakin' powerhouses that no regular peak human has the right to fight without special equipment.

So we have Leon and Buddy, who is already half dead mind you and needing to be rescued by Leon, with almost no supplies between them facing down two of these things at the same time. Pretty impossible odds am I right? If I were in that situation, I would have no idea where to even begin. However Leon begins by outmaneuvering the Tyrant and running away from it while he looks for something to use, and when he passes by a wrack of gas canisters just sitting around, he automatically knows exactly what to do with them. Leon continues to lure the Tyrant around albeit off-screen, and ends up timing everything so perfectly that he is able to manipulate both Tyrants' movements and catch them both in the explosion simultaneously, without exposing either Buddy or himself. This didn't kill either of the Tyrants, it just distracted them long enough for Leon and Buddy to make it to the elevator, where the Tyrants eventually followed in close pursuit, but their own weight ended up being too much for the elevator cables and Leon and Buddy were able to climb out on a ladder, luring the Tyrants deeper into the elevator until eventually they got dropped down the shaft. So Leon beat two midtier characters, with extremely limited resources in a foreign environment via BFR, while protecting his half-conscious friend-who-was-actually-his-enemy-but-Leon-is-nice-so-he-went-through-the-trouble-of-protecting-him-anyway.

Now at 11:17 is where the actual climax begins. Leon and Buddy have just climbed their way back to ground level... where they are immediately confronted by a third Tyrant. Buddy is just exhausted and about to give up, but Leon is looking around searching for a way to get rid of it. He formulates his entire plan in merely a couple seconds, then grabs Buddy's shoulder and informs him of it while the Tyrant begins charging them. Leon begins by distracting the Tyrant and leading it around while outmaneuvering it, a feat in its own right given Tyrants can pretty much move at supersonic speeds, giving Buddy enough time to gather his Lickers and send them after the Tyrant. Of course the Tyrant smashes them all pretty easily, until the final one turns tail and runs away with the Tyrant in close pursuit. However it turns out that the Licker was actually leading the Tyrant over towards a gasoline tanker, and under Leon's instructions, Buddy has the Licker trick the Tyrant into punching a hole straight through it. Meanwhile, Leon has been scavenging abandoned military trucks and loading up on incendiary rounds. However the Tyrant is still blocking Leon's view of the leaking gasoline, meaning Leon can't shoot it. Now what happens next is actually one of my favorite feats from Leon; from hundreds of yards away, Leon fires two separate bursts of gunfire with his rifle, the first aimed precisely at the Tyrants head, forcing him to bring up his left arm in order to block, which then reveals a tiny sliver of the dead Licker's arm, now coated in gasoline. The second burst hits that arm, making the whole tanker go up in a huge explosion. This damages the Tyrant enough that it mutates into a Super Tyrant, and the fight goes on for a bit longer with Leon and Buddy ultimately killing the thing using a tank... only for the first two Tyrants to show up, having made their way back up to street level, and now mutated into Super Tyrants as well. Buddy basically says "f*ck it" at this point and just collapses, so Leon with literally NO supplies left at all has to literally carry the guy on his shoulder as they continue fighting until sunset. The scene fades and we come back hours later, its sunset, Leon has successfully kept the two Tyrants at bay all this time while protecting Buddy through some unknown means, but now he's backed into a corner and is literally readying his knife as a last resort. FINALLY U.S. planes make a couple fly-bys and rescue him. Mission: Accomplished.

(Majority of the footage)

Loading Video...

(Only missing piece, the actual chase where the Licker lures the Tyrant over to the gas tanker. Play at 13:25 of the above video to bridge the gap)

Loading Video...

So yeah, that was a lot of text I went through, but there was a lot of factors I needed to bring up. Leon was facing completely overwhelming odds against monstrously powerful and efficient enemies, but managed to think on his feet and survive.

Now let's look at Winter Soldier, one of the characters I brought up. What's his best showing of strategy? Luring Wolverine into a printing press and covering himself with ink to mask his scent? I mean that is really clever and I don't want to undermine the feat, but c'mon, that's basically the same as when Leon froze the Verdugo in liquid nitrogen. The only difference is that Wolverine really didn't want to kill Bucky which gave Bucky the advantage, while Leon was facing a bloodlusted monster.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
@monsterstomp said:

All this just proves Leon has inferior physical stats.

@nickzambuto said:

Bone claw Wolverine.

Winter Soldier.

Arrow.

I like how Arrow is supposedly on par with comic Winter Soldier.

It does not prove that Leon has inferior stats, it proves that he is a more consistent character compared to Batman who flip flops in capabilities between every writer. Leon would not be allowed to randomly have super speed in one issue and outrace Kid Flash, video game writers aren't as lazy as comic book writers can be, Leon would need to find a way to actually outsmart someone like that. Unless you're saying Leon has inferior physical stats because Batman is faster than Kid Flash? Because that would be f###ing stupid of you.

I like how Arrow is on par with Winter Soldier too.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top tier fighters(Cap, Daredevil, Logan). He has shown to be a better fighter than most top tiers.

I'll prove my point if anyone is game.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say TN1 Bane from Arkham origins.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

How would Leon be able to overcome someone who has every physical advantage? Honestly the fact that Slade has fought Donna Troy on equal footing twice should be more than enough to say he surpasses Albert Wesker, let alone Leon.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning said:

Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

How would Leon be able to overcome someone who has every physical advantage? Honestly the fact that Slade has fought Donna Troy on equal footing twice should be more than enough to say he surpasses Albert Wesker, let alone Leon.

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

Isn't Deathstroke the guy that admited he would lose to Batman if he didn't finish the fight in 3 moves?

Heh.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

Isn't Deathstroke the guy that admited he would lose to Batman if he didn't finish the fight in 3 moves?

Heh.

Heh, indeed. Except Slade didn't state that, & won their latest fight when he was depowered.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

Heh.

Heh, indeed. Except Slade didn't state that, & won their latest fight when he was depowered.

No. I remember those were the exact words. A user even made a thread about it.

Heh.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

@i_am_lightning:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

Heh.

Heh.

He never stated that. Look through the entire comic and screenshot where he says that:

http://viewcomic.com/deathstroke-005-2015/

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning said:

Deathstroke

Leon is more than strong enough to compete with Slade and probably have better durability than a no armor Deathstroke. Not to mention Leon's a better fighter and just fast enough to easily keep up with him.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:
@i_am_lightning said:

Deathstroke

Leon is more than strong enough to compete with Slade and probably have better durability than a no armor Deathstroke. Not to mention Leon's a better fighter and just fast enough to easily keep up with him.

If you're gonna make these bold statements, prove them.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus. Leon beats him cause he is tactical and can think on his feet.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

I think Leon could go 50/50 with moon knight IMO. I am more aware of Leons capabilities than moon knight so I think I would lean towards Leon a bit more.

@i_am_lightning said:
@imperfect_cell said:

@i_am_lightning:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

Heh.

Heh.

Than you need to work on your reading comprehension because what Slade actually said was he would defeat batman in 3 moves if he were at full capacity.

No Caption Provided

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I think Leon could go 50/50 with moon knight IMO.

@i_am_lightning said:
@imperfect_cell said:

@i_am_lightning:

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT

Heh.

Heh.

Than you need to work on your reading comprehension because what Slade actually said was he would defeat batman in 3 moves if he were at full capacity.

No Caption Provided

He just admitted he's weaker than Batman...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Krauser.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Thank you for finally showing us all how good Leon actually is. Perhaps this'll help my apparent lowball of the character's tactical abilities.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: He was talking about himself in comparison to himself. He was weakened by I-Ching, which was stated numerous times throughout the first arc & even in the preview for Godkiller. He was slower & weaker than he should be, not slower & weaker than Batman. He basically won that fight.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: He was talking about himself in comparison to himself. He was weakened by I-Ching, which was stated numerous times throughout the first arc & even in the preview for Godkiller. He was slower & weaker than he should be, not slower & weaker than Batman. He basically won that fight.

Huh... Interesting...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Albert Wesker.

Tbh I'm still waiting to see Chris & Leon fighting together against Wesker. Why hasn't this happened yet?...Capcom, Y?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TifaLockhart
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Wolfrazer

@tifalockhart: Edit: Oh...duh right...man my memory can be really bad sometimes. << Even still, I wanna see it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: It'd be really easy to resurrect him, IMO.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it just really depends on where Leon is fighting and what gear Leon has. This going to sound crazy to a lot of you guys but think about it. Leon CAN beat just about any Street Level character if given or he finds the chance to do it depending on what kind of gear he has and where he is fighting at (don't stop reading here). Most comic book characters are expecting Leon to try and fight them head on and maybe use bits and pieces of the environment to their advantage. But Leon is bold enough to drop something like an entire bridge on somebody to defeat/kill them and trap them in hundreds-thousands of tons of debris assuming it is a life or death situation. That kind of craftiness would keep just about any street leveler from getting a 10/10 win on him. I mean you could say someone like Spider-Man has a Spider sense that keeps him from getting tagged by the falling bridge. Which with his speed and reflexes would. But The Punisher has tagged Spiderman before. And I think Leon is a much better marksman than The Punisher. You'd have to be to survive doing the things that Leon does in RE.

I'd say in a random encounter with standard gear he can take someone like The Punisher for a large majority.

I'm going to summarize this by saying Leon in a scenario where he benefits/can benefit greatly in (An area Leon can use to his advantage, has more than just standard gear and or better gear, etc.) he can beat a ridiculous amount. My definition of can beat is a bit more literal than a lot of the ones that are going to be read in this thread.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Don't forget his hair. His sexy...sexy hair.