Most powerful bomb in fiction?

Bart Simpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bart Simpson

What's the most powerful bomb you can think of in fiction? My vote goes to that South Park NASA nuke that somehow was powerful enough to vaporize tons of fiction characters and the reality itself into white nothingness.

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Bart Simpson: Spirit Bomb?
Falcon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Falcon9

The Blobs Fart Bomb?

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Freefa11

The Reality Bomb from the new Doctor Who series. It was supposed to be able to create a chain reaction that would wipe out all realities. Kind of hard to do better than destroying all that is.

Other than that, Mageddon comes to mind, from the JLA World War III arc. It was stated to be able to destroy half the galaxy if it detonated. I think there was something in the New Gods that was supposed to destroy a galaxy too, but Orion shut it down with the Astro Force.
Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By i_bomb_atomically

cyber-bombs and the Z-Bomb from doctor who were capable of destroying entire planets

the Oblivion Continuum from doctor who could destroy planet and "cause worlds to bleed into other dimensions"

temporal fusion bombs from doctorwho/Torchwood were capable of destroying star systems

if the reality bomb is to be considered an actual bomb...then nothing tops it. The reality bomb was capable of cancelling the electrical field that held atoms together and it was capable of destroying the entire universe and all of creation..and capable of reaching all alternate universes making it a multiversal destruction bomb

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

COIE Anti Monitor.

Iron_Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iron_Turtle

Yo-momma-geddon.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheFallenOne

Null Bomb from marvel which could destroy a whole galaxy.

Kang's bomb which could destroy/doom the universe. Are also worthy of mentioning. They outclass Mageddon.