MoS Survival Test

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman from Man of Steel 2013 is to face 1 movie opponent at a time. When/if he beats one enemy the next appears and attacks at the very moment giving Clark no time to rest or to heal. There is no BFR or leaving Earth for sundipping or escaping. This is a death match that takes place in destroyed Metropolis. All are movie versions.Will Superman's stamina and durability be enough to survive through this or will he fall? Here are the opponents:

1. Gipsy Danger (Pacific Rim 2013)

2. Spawn (Spawn 1997+ animated series feats are applicable)

3. Hulk (Avengers 2012)

4. Thor (only Thor 2011)

5. Hancock (Hancock 2008)

6. Gort (The Day the Earth Stood Still 2008)

No Caption Provided

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MAZAHS117

Thor would give Supes some trouble but he should eventually overwhelm him with his speed.

Hancock? Idk, this could be a stalemate

Gort could probably be BFR'd unless he turns into those microscopic insects.

If he gets past Hancock, he stops at Gort unless he BFR's him

EDIT: Oops, just re-read the op. No BFR. If he gets past Hancock, def stops at Gort

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam117:

there is no BFR!!! So Gort kills him? remember he would be tired by the time he reaches Gort

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's Hancock's equal. Neither can be hurt permanently, both fly really fast, both are super strong....stalemate.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

your list is not in a good order - Spawn cannot be hurt unless Superman has holy weaposn - which he doesn't. It should be

• Gipsy
  • Hulk
  • Thor
  • Gort
  • Hancock
  • Spawn

last two can be switched.

Hancock can't be kill unless his mate is near. And Superman doesn't have the means to hurt/kill spawn.

I have no idea if he can deal with Gort, but I know he can't kill the other 2.

He clears Gispy, Hulk and Thor with ease imo. Gipsy can be x-rayed and he can rip out the pilots. Hulk was KO'd from falling from 30,000 feet, which superman can replicaite. And Thor got stabbed by Loki who has no strength feats.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

your list is not in a good order - Spawn cannot be hurt unless Superman has holy weaposn - which he doesn't. It should be

• Gipsy
  • Hulk
  • Thor
  • Gort
  • Hancock
  • Spawn

last two can be switched.

Hancock can't be kill unless his mate is near. And Superman doesn't have the means to hurt/kill spawn.

I have no idea if he can deal with Gort, but I know he can't kill the other 2.

He clears Gispy, Hulk and Thor with ease imo. Gipsy can be x-rayed and he can rip out the pilots. Hulk was KO'd from falling from 30,000 feet, which superman can replicaite. And Thor got stabbed by Loki who has no strength feats.

I think my list is ok))) spawn can be disintegrated via heat vision. He wasn't that impressive in the movie at all! (only movie feats!!!) I also view Gort as the most dangerous since he is the planetary level thread. As for Hancock I think it takes another person of equivalent strength to hurt him! Also Clark can choke him or kill him like he killed Zod.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at gipsy danger.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By theONEtaichou

I think he clears it.... my only problem is Hancock and Gort.

Hancock: while he got weakened only when his mate is around, he couldn't put her down or vice versa when they were fighting. Granted it's a slim line of reasoning, due to Hancock having no gauge able feats since he was the only superpowered individual, it's enough to postulate that MOS beats him. The other alternative is a NLF.

Gort: as a big robot can be beaten, the problem is when it becomes insects. They destroyed humans plus human tech... it could be they can destroy Kryptonians as well as Krypton tech OR it could be they specifically were built for Earth i.e an Earth specific weapon (since Kla'atu was unhindered by them iirc).

good day

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

He clears.

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers