Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@academic said:

@never_give_up:

great post.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

why cant anyone in mcu knock a combatant through a buidling.? its obvious why.

well isnt that building pure concrete and stone while the others are glass with light cement

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#402  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@avatarreiko:

No. You are pretending like Stark is versed in cosmic stones that predate the universe and he is not.

I didn't say that. I stated it time and time again that his suit calculated the energy output the artifact was giving out and Tony formed a conclusion based on the calculations. That is not hard to do, and you do not need to be a cosmic professor to figure it out. Apparently that concept is too hard to grasp.

This becomes pointless when you realise that there absolutely no feats to back up the visions city levelling capabilities. His showings actually contradict that notion, but….whatever. If you think that. You convince yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. I am tired of repeating myself. I am getting nowhere.

Right back at ya.

He doesn't have to. He can just as easily pummel Ultron beta him around.

He's going to 'pummel' to no avail.

And, who says he can't?

His heat vision barely clocks over 2000°C. He is not melting Ultron.

Which you have yet to show me.

Loading Video...

He still needs the amp from the convergence to draw out the Aether's full power. And the picture you posted doesn't prove anything . You claimed the effects were still there, but all your picture proved is the the effects are there during the convergence. There are no instances of the aether doing that outside of the convergence.

The convergence is not an amp. Wut? How did you get to that conclusion? I already explained it to you, the convergence is an event which links the entire universe together through portals, Malekith wanted to use that opportunity to speed up the Aether's process of killing off the universe. I have explained this time and time again but you seem to keep on ignoring it.

Talk about "You convince yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. I am tired of repeating myself. I am getting nowhere."

I wasn't discrediting him. That is just what happened. Tony's suit was barely damaged.

Gotcha. I'll keep this logic in mind.

Really? Because according to your logic, anyone who can fly counteract any punch.lol

Well... yes

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

'lol'

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By Phantom16

@dondave said:

Where is everyone getting this idea that Thor destroyed the city by himself?

Stark mentions to F.R.I.D.A.Y that he could cause the atomic action to keep doubling back on itself causing an explosion which would vaporize the city if Thor hit the core and he capped the other end.

Thor isn't a city buster.

You need to watch the movie. You can quite clearly see him destroy the entity of the city. Krptonians have nothing on that. With the power Thor has, he would have one shotted the World Engine with ease. Clark was struggling almost get KO'd from it Lol.

Thor is a city/continental buster. He just never uses that power because he always restrains himself and because of the collateral damage.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By academic

@phantom16:

Ummm

Thor ko hitting a mountain ( cannon comic book tie in)

Thor ko by either that didnt even destroy grass

Thor battered and dazed by a boulder that kurse had the time TO WALK TO him.thor was saved by loki

Thor was literally pushed down by loki on stark tower.he was so slow getting up that loki had the time to fire on the quinjet

Thor barely escaped glass hulk trap and was dazed after that he couldnt use his hammer

Hulk was dazed and pierced by abomonation

Hulk was ko at less than 30 k feet

Hulk bled and was downed by chitari fire

Hulk was dazwd by hulkbuster pushing him into a buidling

Hulk was ko by a sucker punch from hulk buster. The ko was long enough that stark. Carried him.to the quinjet

Sup was ko by beings stronger than mcu

He was ko by 2 rapid hits from fiora and namek>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> suckerpunch hulk ko

Zod kicked a heavier water tanker farther and faster tjan a RUNNING hulk to a van

FIORA striked a heavier water tanker than hulk threw a car to hulkbuster

At the end , sup and zod were knocked through multiple buidlings without a scratch and crash landwd feom space.

Note ultron was unable to even get up afyer one hit from hulk at a low height into a subway

Sup head flew back/=/ hurt him

A10 rounds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f35 jet rounds( hulk)

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins:

Sup also was knocked through SEVEN walls of concrete in the parking garage .he walked out irritated.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LOOL. Superman straining himself to lift a small satellite. Thor overpowered Hulk easily lol.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dondave said:

Stark mentions to F.R.I.D.A.Y that he could cause the atomic action to keep doubling back on itself causing an explosion which would vaporize the city if Thor hit the core and he capped the other end.

You need to watch the movie. You can quite clearly see him destroy the entity of the city. Krptonians have nothing on that. With the power Thor has, he would have one shotted the World Engine with ease. Clark was struggling almost get KO'd from it Lol.

Thor is a city/continental buster. He just never uses that power because he always restrains himself and because of the collateral damage.

Jesus Christ, go watch the fuc*ing movie instead of making dumb statements like you'r doing.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

I just watch it. F.R.I.D.A.Y clearly says that Stark's actions will destroy the city and it does.

Thor is not a city buster. Get over it.

Clark was struggling almost get KO'd from it Lol.

Oh shut up. It was clearly stated that going anywhere near the World Engine would weaken him.

Thor has zero feats that suggests he's anything near a city or continent buster. Now you're just talking out of your ass.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409  Edited By academic

@phantom16:

Thor best strength feat is lifting a table or in aou dropping a.car( its not shown directly)

You realize tjat stark directly tells friday tjat the reaction qould keep propogating/ doubling back.

PART OF A CITY/=/ CITY

It doesnt matter what you think you see, stark is the expert.

Weird sup was weakened from qorld engine which you ignore.

Also i am pretty sure that russian rocket didnt just drop from the sky.sup must have smashed it and caught that MUTLI TON PIECE.

Dr cho survived a direct blast from ultron

Cap survived a direct blast feom stark

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Dextersinister

How is this got 400 pages, there are either some serious trolls or some serious denial.

Stark specifically said that him attacking the machine from the bottom and Thor attacking the top would cause a chain reaction in the vibranium(plot device extreme), anyone saying otherwise is either misinformed or trolling.

Superman takes Ultron with ease, I would go as far to say that he could have a nap and Ultron couldn't even hurt him. No exaggeration, Ultron was fairly weak and was under Stark in ability prior to vibranium and only had better durability after.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: are you saying Ultron isnt strong enough to break asupes neck

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman throws him in to the sun . Fights over

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: I don't think he can he hasn't done anything that makes me think he could. He spent most of the film getting beaten up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By AvatarReiko

@rudebomberboy01

I didn't say that. I stated it time and time again that his suit calculated the energy output the artifact was giving out and Tony formed a conclusion based on the calculations. That is not hard to do, and you do not need to be a cosmic professor to figure it out. Apparently that concept is too hard to grasp.

No. You initially made the point that Stark has been working in that field his entire life and knows what he is talking about.

He's going to 'pummel' to no avail.

If you say so. Ultron will be getting punched around left right and centre, he won't even be able to counterattack.

His heat vision barely clocks over 2000°C. He is not melting Ultron.

Again, where did you get that notion? Who says it clocks at 2000°C?

Right. You showed a video of Jane having some vision. Oooo…kay :I

The aether was left in some unknown realm for thousands of years and did not destroy anything in the universe. As I said, it's powerful showings are when the planet's align. Thats when it gets the amp.

The convergence is not an amp. Wut? How did you get to that conclusion? I already explained it to you, the convergence is an event which links the entire universe together through portals, Malekith wanted to use that opportunity to speed up the Aether's process of killing off the universe. I have explained this time and time again but you seem to keep on ignoring it.

I am not going over this again. I have already explained this

Well... yes

Well, no. Flight does not automatically mean he'll counteract Clark's hits.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

It sure didn't help these guys.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

@phantom16: ok you're point ? You're the queen of low balling . The only reason Clark struggled with the engine was because it was putting out kryptonian Gravity thus weakening him . But guess what he over came it and any kryptonian including faora would over power hulk

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this still going on, SUPES

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor isn't a city buster. Only trolls and people who haven't seen the movie would think that.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By RBT

@rudebomberboy01: I'll keep this short.

What is stopping Clark from simply snapping Ultron's neck? We already know he has weak joints.

What feat does Ultron have which suggest he can survive absolute zero?

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Ultron doesn't have a carotid artery

But thats funny

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By RBT

@academic said:

@rbt:

Ultron doesn't have a carotid artery

But thats funny

Lol, that's not what I meant. Obviously Ultron wouldn't die if Clark snaps his neck, but I doubt he can fight back if Clark rips off his limbs and neck. Wanda easily crushed his torso.

DragonValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw the movie yesterday, Ultron was wayyyyy weaker then i thought he was going to be. before he got vibranium and in his second body i believe iron man alone beat him. in his next body cap was doing fairly decent against him but needed help. in the vibranium body he was beating Thor for a bit, but Thor was jobbing and not using his abilities. after some vision head beams, normal repulser beams and a tiny bit of lightning he was injured greatly, then getting hit by hulk to the other side of the city. after that, hulk hit him from the quinjet into the train which he couldn't get up after. also his laser beam things barely scratching Starks armour and not killing the scientist. I say supes overpowers him until Ultron actually uses his abilities but Clark just tears open his chest and crushes his "heart". Clark could also use heat vision into him until he is just a husk of the leftover vibranium. ultrons character was cool but he wasnt that impressive IMO. my hopes for ultron being strong were crushed by this site overhyping him saying he could 1 hit superman.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By academic

@rbt:

True

Some fans are overhyping beams

Cap survived iron man pulsar beam

Dr cho survived a ultron beam

Kryptonians would laugh at them

Funny

World engine is a transformer

Jor el and dr Hamilton both state black hole

But some here refute it

And believe gems that have no feats

Edit

Loki staff minimally damaged the quinjet

Malekith gem didnt even kill grass

Lmao

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By never give up

@phantom16 said:
No Caption Provided

LOOL. Superman straining himself to lift a small satellite. Thor overpowered Hulk easily lol.

Looks like he's trying to rest it down lol. He wouldn't just throw it on the ground to cause damage to the environment. How many times has Superman done this. DOJ comes out next year.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Wanda also soloed the Avengers and she would stomp MoS. The factthat she could manipulate vibranium that way speaks volumes of her telekinesis.

Its not a low showing coming from someone who tped an entire city morals on

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By academic

@thanosii:

Umm

She damaged fodder robots

The same kind LITERALLY stabbed in the head by Hawkeye hand

No bow needed

Not impressive

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thanosii said:

@rbt: Wanda also soloed the Avengers and she would stomp MoS.

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

@rbt: Wanda also soloed the Avengers and she would stomp MoS

By soloing the Avengers, you mean sneaking behind them and mind controlling them, right? Because I honestly don't remember her going against Avengers at once and winning.

. The factthat she could manipulate vibranium that way speaks volumes of her telekinesis.

No. The fact that she could crush Ultron means that he was not invulnerable to physical attack like everybody here is claiming. He was damaged by Wanda's TK and Hulk.

Its not a low showing coming from someone who tped an entire city morals on

TP and TK are not same.

And when did she TP entire city? I honestly don't remember. I have only watched the movie once.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428  Edited By RBT

@academic: Overhyping of MCU characters is nothing new. I'm used to it.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By never give up

@rbt said:

:)

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just watched the Avengers: Age of Utron movie and it was amazing. I wanted to go and watch it on the 23rd, when it first came out here in Great Britain, but I had other things to do. So, I watched it today and ultron gave thor a hard time in a one on one fight, and thor is pretty powerfull. I'm gonna say ultron wins because he is much smarter than superman and would be able to analyse his powers and then think of ways to counter them. Also, if you have not seen Avengers: Age of Ultron, go see it, it's sooooo good.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Overhyping, huh. Feats dont lie.

No Caption Provided

Thor one shots entire cities. MOS has nothing close to that.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

There are two things wrong with this statement.

1. It wasn't a city. It was barely a few blocks.
  2. Thor did not destroy it. The rock would have self destructed if the vibranium was not keeping it together. Thor just destroyed the one thing keeping the rock together. Gravity did the rest.
BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron was basically helpless vs Hulk whenever they met. I don't see it going any different against MoS.

Vibranium was shown to be vulnerable to extreme heat and MoS's heat vision has better heating feats than a standard repulsor. Vibranium was also shown to be vulnerable to Scarlet Witch's telekinesis... whose strength feats pale in comparison to MoS.

Honestly, I don't know what movie other people were watching.

Iron Man was shown as almost a good match vs Ultron. Ultron's only impressive fight was against Thor, where he basically hit Thor very quickly (no shockwaves, no bleeding) and just out tempo'd him. Then was interrupted.

Bladewolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By Bladewolf2

I found pretty sad that a newbie Superman is being put against the main villain of a ensemble superhero movie (with Thor, Hulk and Vision on it), i mean, this says a lot of how lame the MCU universe is.

Even Chris Evans know that XD.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found pretty sad that a newbie Superman is being put against the main villain of a ensemble superhero movie (with Thor, Hulk and Vision on it), i mean, this says a lot of how lame the MCU universe is.

Even Chris Evans know that XD.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By Phantom16

@boringperson said:

Ultron was basically helpless vs Hulk whenever they met. I don't see it going any different against MoS.

Vibranium was shown to be vulnerable to extreme heat and MoS's heat vision has better heating feats than a standard repulsor. Vibranium was also shown to be vulnerable to Scarlet Witch's telekinesis... whose strength feats pale in comparison to MoS.

Honestly, I don't know what movie other people were watching.

Iron Man was shown as almost a good match vs Ultron. Ultron's only impressive fight was against Thor, where he basically hit Thor very quickly (no shockwaves, no bleeding) and just out tempo'd him. Then was interrupted.

Thor's lightning is far hotter than Clark's heat vision. His heat vision is 2000 degrees at best. Lightning approaches temperatures that of the sun. Big difference. The repulsers you are downplaying, they easily tore through tank materials. The mind gem was stated by Tony have enough power to level a city. Ultron endured a combined attack from all three and was barely damaged. Clark's heat vision isn't doing shit to Ultron. And no, Hulk did not damage Ultron LOOOL.

Erm, no. The Ultron Iron Man fought wasn't in his vibranium body. Ultron wrecked Thor and held him down and was choking him. No way is Superman doing that him.

Ultron stomps. His vibranoum armour virtually makes him indestructible. Superman is not strong to damage him. Clrak will probably KO himself attempting to bullrush Ultron lol

@rbt

Thor did not destroy it. The rock would have self destructed if the vibranium was not keeping it together. Thor just destroyed the one thing keeping the rock together. Gravity did the rest.

This has been explained countless time by other viners

"Friday says to Tony, the vibranium core has a magnetic field, keeping the City together. If Thor/Tony just deactivated the core, Friday states the city would simply fall apart, still leading to a massive deathtoll. An alternative is presented where Thor's power is used to vaporize the entire city AFTER Tony creates a heat seal that prevents Thors power from escaping the city and destroying the nearby helicarrier, meaning his power doubles back up. The core and engines are not destroyed, as you see them falling intact among the wreckage. So it is in fact Thors power that vaporizes the city"

It wasn't a city. It was barely a few blocks.

I think you might need to get your eyes check out

No Caption Provided

Akin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was already debatable. After AOU, Thor completely and utterly fodderizes

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

Umm

Part of city /=/ city

It was stark and thor

World engine >>>>>>>> city block

egwGRVEBF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOU Thor stomps

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aou Thor wold beat Mos supes, as for Ultron vs Mos I say stalemate

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

No Caption Provided

Thor isn't in this thread. Find a thread with Thor and post this there.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16 said:

@rbt said:

No Caption Provided

Ultron wrecked Thor ABC logic, bruh

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By BoringPerson

@phantom16: Thor's lightning couldn't meaningfully damage Tony's armor at all. Extremis soldiers lanced through Tony's armor like it wasn't there. Unless you're going to argue material composition was different, it's a moot argument. Neither Thor's lightning nor Repulsors have shown the capability of melt large quantities of steel... MoS's heat vision has. It's even melted Kryptonian steel and lanced through Kryptonian armor.

Ultron's striking has poor feats, he slams into vision with his left arm and doesn't manage to knock him through an old stone wall five feet behind him.

Vision was similarly unimpressive by getting KO'd by said blows... the KO blow of which was Ultron choke slamming him into the ground from maybe 20 feet up without causing a crater or any real sort of environmental effects whatsoever.

LOTS OF SPOILERS BELOW.

@PeopleWhoAreSayingThorCityBusted Friday, Tony's new AI buddy, states that Ultron's Vibranium Sky Island Core is what's holding the Sky Island together with a magnetic field. Tony then asks if they just have to destroy it so the Sky Island collapses... Friday then answers saying it will break in large chunks and still basically kill the world.

Tony then works to "seal" the island by creating a situation where Thor can hit the island with all he's got and the Sky Island that would normally fall apart in big chunks gets broken into smaller chunks.

The city would have fallen apart alone, but with Thor's EIGHTEEN SECOND CHARGE UP SEQUENCE and Tony's help to rebound his power through the Sky Island, he crushes the place into little chunks.

So, Thor is kind of a city buster.

For reassurance, I definitely don't have out a pirated english copy of the movie on my second monitor.

Trivia: Ultron's Vibranium Sky Island Core is being protected from him because when it's activated, thrusters across the city activate accelerating it towards the ground... and with the magnetic field keeping the Island intact... it would act like a billion ton bullet aimed at smashing through the Earth's crust causing an extinction level event.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength & Durability

No Caption Provided

What this fight can consist of

No Caption Provided

Heat Vision gets you out of sticky situations

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Speed

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Some reaction time in the air

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Punching Zod

No Caption Provided

Go to 1:00.

Loading Video...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

@phantom16 said:

@rbt said:

No Caption Provided

Ultron wrecked Thor ABC logic, bruh

You can't be serious. How come Thor didn't use his "speed"

Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor destroyed part of a city, not a an actually city.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron slaughter stomps

Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevolution96: @academic: dude you clearly did not watch the movie.

Wanda ripped apart Vibranium Ultron, the hardest metal in marvel. She can rip out supes heart easily.

She also tped an entire city with no visible strain. MoS has no resistance to mind control.

She has tk strong enough to stop an entire train, a feat >>> Supes failing to catch only the engine of one. do her sheilds will hold off supes for her tp.

Supes literally cant beat Wanda...

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By thanosii

@rbt: Yes she didnt go after them at once but she showed she could when she used mind control to evacuate 1000s in that city. I watched the movie 3 times and you literally see her standing in the middle of the city with her scarlet waves entering buildings and people following them. Thats a tp feat better than any except Celebro. Clsrk has no tp resistance so that will work on him. Oh and she could read a mind gem Vision

Wanda also had crazy tk feats like stopping a train and ripping apart Vibranium. Her sheilds where tanking multiple repulsor attacks so they should tske at least one heat vision/ bull rush from Supes before he loses

When i first watched AoU i also went in there focusing on Thor ( with Supes in mind) but the second time i was looking at the smaller guys and even Vision has some good feats if you want me to mention i will. Sorry for typos