MOS Superman vs Ultron(MCU)

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've watched Avengers this Thursday, and after what I saw, I'm rather baffled by "Ultron stomp" arguments. Ultron clearly has nothing on Supes, even if it's sucky MOS-Supes. Ultron was picked apart by Avengers, despite supposedly upgrading himself with vibranium, so Supes would just slaughter him with his bare hands, and even quicker with heat vision. Ultron main strength is that he's an AI, capable of unlimited body surfing, so if you take that away from him, it's just a rather strong droid.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wasnt a city

It was the combined work of stark and thor

Thor takes over ten seconds to power it up

Thor was ko and fell in ocean

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454  Edited By academic

@boringperson:

Great post

But since stark sealed the city and normally any pressure wave dissipates, thor lightening was amped ( it couldnt dissipate)

IT WASN'T A CITY EITHER

Fan boys forgetting thor was KO and fell into ocean

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: 2000 degrees? you are clearly a retard normal steel melts at around 1500 degrees celcius. the steel beam zod hit superman with melted instantly and about a meter and a half of it. thats close to 50,000 degrees. maybe more

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456  Edited By Phantom16

Superman still gets the one shot. Thor is continental/city leveller. Not much he can do against an opponent that is city/country busting.

@manofsteel2013 said:

@phantom16: 2000 degrees? you are clearly a retard normal steel melts at around 1500 degrees celcius. the steel beam zod hit superman with melted instantly and about a meter and a half of it. thats close to 50,000 degrees. maybe more

Exactly. Superman's heat vision is only 1500 to melt steel, which is the melting point.

klbro123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: do you know how long it will take to melt that steel beam at 1500 degrees? stop being ignorant and your bs about thor one shots when his attacks on the hydra goons do not differ to captain america. Thor did not destroy that part of the city he just channeled his lightning to cause a chaion reaction. lightning doesnt explode earths crust....

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16:

Ummm

Wasnt a city.aerial shots show about 3 blocks.

Stark sealed and damaged it from below. Any pressure or lightening DISSAPATES. Stark sealing the area amps the lightening. You know the same lightening stark no showed and per the vision did mothing to heimdall.

Pretty sure sup weakened and surviving a beam that displaced thousands of gallons of water is greater.

World engine > 3 city blocks

Did the movie skip where thor was KO and fell into the ocean??

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: it was part of a city, about 3 blocks.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im actually willing to negotiate here let's assume it was a single block Thor destroyed only one block. He still one shots Clark since hitting MoS with a steel beam koed him. Unless steel beam >>>> one block destruction.

I honestly don't see how this is debatable anymore. Ultron >>> Thor >>>> Clark.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Im actually willing to negotiate here let's assume it was a single block Thor destroyed only one block. He still one shots Clark since hitting MoS with a steel beam koed him. Unless steel beam >>>> one block destruction.

I honestly don't see how this is debatable anymore. Ultron >>> Thor >>>> Clark.

The steel beam didn't knock him down, It just pushed him because of the force that Zod put in the hit.

DragonValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyle_dornez:

finally, someone with someone with common sense.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By academic

@thanosii:

Sup lucid , breathing from steel beam . seconds later in space .never was ko.

Thor dazed and battered from a boulder that KURSE wAlked to him.

Thor was down longer from vision furst appearing.he knocked thor into a ceiling and then thor is down .

Steel beam >>>>>>>>>>>ceiling

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still gets the one shot. Thor is continental/city leveller. Not much he can do against an opponent that is city/country busting.

@manofsteel2013 said:

Exactly. Superman's heat vision is only 1500 to melt steel, which is the melting point.

Thor is not in this thread find a thread with Thor. Stay on topic MCU Ultron vs MOS Superman. It really isn't that hard.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron one-shots and "no" I ain't even seen the movie yet!

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then why make such a bold claim?

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod said:

Bc MoS is overrated and over-wanked on this forum.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

@super_mod said:

Bc MoS is overrated and over-wanked on this forum.

It goes both ways.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470  Edited By Phantom16

@leo-343 said:

I must be missing something... Ultron was stalemating/getting beaten by Vision who has no feats comparable to Clark. Ultron also got ragdolled by the Hulk, someone who again, has no feats comparable to Clark.

Superman wins without much of a problem.

Ultron decimated Thor and physically overpowered him and held him down. A feat which MOS cannot accomplish. Ultron also takes the combined attack from an infinity stone(stated city buster), Thor's lightning(which can bust cities) and Iron Man's repulsers, which can tear through tank materials..

Except Hulk's attack did absolutely no damage whatsoever and he was caught by surprise.

You think Superman>Hulk...

Loading Video...

Whaaaaat?

Outclasses anything MOS has done LOL.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: do you know how long it will take to melt that steel beam at 1500 degrees? stop being ignorant and your bs about thor one shots when his attacks on the hydra goons do not differ to captain america. Thor did not destroy that part of the city he just channeled his lightning to cause a chaion reaction. lightning doesnt explode earths crust....

Lol. Steel melts at 1500 degrees hence why he sliced throughout it. Simple

Thor was holding back obviously. He's not going to kill humans. Thor always restrains himself in fights.And no, the whole "chain reaction" is myth. Watch the scene again. It was all under Thor's power. This has been explained countless times.

Erm, his lightning obliterated miles of landmass in Thor 1 with ease.

@phantom16: it was part of a city, about 3 blocks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Erm, no.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

I must be missing something... Ultron was stalemating/getting beaten by Vision who has no feats comparable to Clark. Ultron also got ragdolled by the Hulk, someone who again, has no feats comparable to Clark.

Superman wins without much of a problem.

Ultron decimated Thor and physically overpowered him and held him down. A feat which MOS cannot accomplish.

Except Hulk's attack did absolutely no damage whatsoever and he was caught by surprise.

Wait, whaaaaaat?

Loading Video...

Outclasses anything MOS has done LOL.

Why can't MOS Superman replicate this feat? I'm curious.

Loading Video...

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up

Why cant I have a ponytail? lol. We go by what has been shown Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clark.

Erm, that is not a striking feat.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up

Why cant I have a ponytail? lol. We go by what has been shown Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Clark.

MOS Superman could easily reproduce that feat. He hasn't faced any creatures like that lol. But stay on topic you always get off topic in threads.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16 said:

@never_give_up

MOS Superman could easily reproduce that feat.

Completely baseless. Prove it?

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS wank is strong in this thread

He cant even hold up a oils rig. Fully exerting himself and screaming like a bitch. He then gets KO'd lol.

Loading Video...

The fool almost KO's himself by flying into the petrol station Lol. Look at him rolling around on the ground.

Loading Video...

Scared of A-10 bullets lol. Tries to avoid the bullets but he's too slow and gets hit. KO'd and off screened LOL. Thor is hit by the same kind of bullets in AOU and shrugs them off.

Loading Video...

Engages Foara and gets whopped. She schools him and feats pale in comparison to Thor's and Hulk. 1:49. He gets winded after getting hit into a bank vault.

Loading Video...

Gets beat down again and is KO'd. 1:28 His head is flung back by normal bullets lol.

Downed by steel beam and is hurt on the floor

Loading Video...
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478  Edited By never give up

@phantom16 said:

MOS wank is strong in this thread

He cant even hold up a oils rig. Fully exerting himself and screaming like a bitch. He then gets KO'd lol.

Loading Video...

The fool almost KO's himself by flying into the petrol station Lol. Look at him rolling around on the ground.

Loading Video...

Scared of A-10 bullets lol. Tries to avoid the bullets but he's too slow and gets hit. KO'd and off screened LOL. Thor is hit by the same kind of bullets in AOU and shrugs them off.

Loading Video...

Engages Foara and gets whopped. She schools him and feats pale in comparison to Thor's and Hulk. 1:49. He gets winded after getting hit into a bank vault.

Loading Video...

Gets beat down again and is KO'd. 1:28 His head is flung back by normal bullets lol.

Downed by steel beam and is hurt on the floor

Loading Video...

Superman get stronger throughout the movie. When Superman attacked Zod he Koed himself that's what you got from the movie? Superman survive re entry while being punched in the face by Zod. You're reaching lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Wow, Ultron dies.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480  Edited By academic

@phantom16:

lets compare and your obvious omission that sup is a newbie in fighting and will only continue to grow per jor-el. fyi he always holds back.

fiora strikes a heavier water tanker farther and faster than hulk throws a car.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this punch ko anyone from mcu.

hulk was ko by a simple sucker punch from hulkbuster, downed by chitari fire and bled.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for scarlet_webster
Scarlet_Webster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: Why are using is low end feats from the beggining of the movie? I could easily just say he got destroyed by Iron Man, but that's not Ultron at his strongest, so it's not fair.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:

wow, loki manhandles thor and is so slow getting up that loki can fire AN INFINITY GEM blast at the quinjet that does minor damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@avatarreiko:

No. You initially made the point that Stark has been working in that field his entire life and knows what he is talking about.

I said in calculating energy. It is not hard to calculate the destructive capabilities of energy, you know, the same thing he did with the stone?

If you say so. Ultron will be getting punched around left right and centre, he won't even be able to counterattack.

You forgot to add 'in my opinion'

Again, where did you get that notion? Who says it clocks at 2000°C?

Because the best we've seen him melt is steel beam. He's not melting Ultron. He wouldn't even be able to melt Tony's weakest suit, much less Ultron.

The aether was left in some unknown realm for thousands of years and did not destroy anything in the universe.

You can't be serious with this logic. The orb in GotG was also left untouched in its secured location before Peter tampered with it. I guess it's not a planet busting device now?

Hell, the Tesseract was also left in some random German guy's basement, I guess it can't open portals and disintegrate people now?

As I said, it's powerful showings are when the planet's align. Thats when it gets the amp.

This is completely made up. The convergence is nothing but an alignment of the universe, nothing more. It was not an amp, but a way to shorten the time it would take.

I am not going over this again. I have already explained this

Yeah with completely made up context. And, right back at ya.

Well, no. Flight does not automatically mean he'll counteract Clark's hits.

I never said it will, I said it CAN prevent him from getting knocked about as demonstrated in the videos I posted.

@rbt

What is stopping Clark from simply snapping Ultron's neck? We already know he has weak joints.

He doesn't. Clark is not snapping Vibranium.

What feat does Ultron have which suggest he can survive absolute zero?

None. But if Iron Man could survive in space, I think Ultron definitely would too. I'm just guessing.

Overhyping of MCU characters is nothing new. I'm used to it.

The same could be said with you and CW characters...

Thor did not destroy it. The rock would have self destructed if the vibranium was not keeping it together. Thor just destroyed the one thing keeping the rock together. Gravity did the rest.

Yeah, no. It's already been explained. Thor's power was needed to blow the thing into mini chunks. I believe @boringperson explained it better than me.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: Why are using is low end feats from the beggining of the movie? I could easily just say he got destroyed by Iron Man, but that's not Ultron at his strongest, so it's not fair.

It's called low-balling and posting out of context. It's a skill debaters use to fool themselves into thinking they're right/winning an argument. Just look above and below your post. Prime examples right there.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

He doesn't. Clark is not snapping Vibranium.

Stop with the no limit fallacy. We know that Ultron is not invulnerable. Just because he's made of Vibranium, does not make him invulnerable. Especially when we know that he can be hurt by physical force. Wanda did it. So did Hulk.

None. But if Iron Man could survive in space, I think Ultron definitely would too. I'm just guessing.

IIRC, Iron Man cannot survive in space. And even if he can, nothing suggest that Ultron can.

The same could be said with you and CW characters...

Only difference is I back up my claims with feats instead of making statements. Stay on topic.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Stop with the no limit fallacy. We know that Ultron is not invulnerable. Just because he's made of Vibranium, does not make him invulnerable. Especially when we know that he can be hurt by physical force. Wanda did it. So did Hulk.

Yeah, no. Hulk never hurt him, he threw off an Ultron who could barely stand and needed an aircraft to move. Wanda didn't hurt him with physical force -__- and it was after he had been superheated by Thor, Vision and Iron Man. Plus the material Ultron is made out has survived things higher than Superman's best damage output.

And yes, being made out of Vibranium kinda makes him invulnerable, at least to physical force. Clark is not snapping Vibranium.

IIRC, Iron Man cannot survive in space. And even if he can, nothing suggest that Ultron can.

Actually, he can and he has. And I'm using Iron Man as an example because if the material he's made out of can withstand such temperature, why wouldn't Ultron who is both stronger and infinitely more durable.

Only difference is I back up my claims with feats instead of making statements. Stay on topic.

Yeah, the comment you made wasn't exactly 'on topic' was it? but sure, I'll hold back from derailing the thread.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: you are the queen of lowballing

Or really? Did you look at the low-balling coming from BOTH SIDES? Or did you only focus on the ones done to Superman?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here IS the exact statement from stark concerning the part of the city raised by ultron. it WASNT A CITY

"i got it , create a heat seal. I can supercharge the spirals from below" stark =bottom of landmass

"heat seals can work if enough power" veronica

"boss, power levels are way below" veronica

"i know what I need to do" stark

"thor on my mark" stark

he is CLEARLY SUPERCHARGING THE SPIRALS= ADDING ENERGY=DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO A GREAT EXTENT

THOR DID NOT BUST UP A PART OF A CITY BY HIMSELF, FAR FROM IT. IT ALSO TOOK HIM OVER 15 SECONDS TO CHARGE.

NOTE, THOR WAS KO AND FELL INTO THE OCEAN AFTER..

"

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, i watched the movie again last night through not so legal means and my concession is that Ultron wins 6/10.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01:

Yeah, no. Hulk never hurt him, he threw off an Ultron who could barely stand and needed an aircraft to move.

From barely standing to not standing at all. Tell me you see the difference. Wanda was killing him, and Ultron could not move at all. That was not the case before his two encounters with Hulk.

Wanda didn't hurt him with physical force -__-

Wow. I don't know what to make of this statement. You do know that TK attack is a physical attack, right?

Plus the material Ultron is made out has survived things higher than Superman's best damage output.

And yet he has been hurt by Hulk and Wanda.

And yes, being made out of Vibranium kinda makes him invulnerable, at least to physical force.

It doesn't. Vibranium is neither invulnerable in comics nor movies. Your lack of knowledge is baffling.

Clark is not snapping Vibranium.

Repeating a wrong statement over and over again is not going to make it right.

Actually, he can and he has.

When?

And I'm using Iron Man as an example because if the material he's made out of can withstand such temperature, why wouldn't Ultron who is both stronger and infinitely more durable.

Again with ABC logic.

Yeah, the comment you made wasn't exactly 'on topic' was it? but sure, I'll hold back from derailing the thread.

To the person I was talking to, it was.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

From barely standing to not standing at all. Tell me you see the difference. Wanda was killing him, and Ultron could not move at all. That was not the case before his two encounters with Hulk.

Did you read anything I type or do you just glance over them? What part of 'needed an aircraft to move' don't you understand? He was pretty much done before his encounter with Hulk.

Wow. I don't know what to make of this statement. You do know that TK attack is a physical attack, right?

And that doesn't change the fact that she was able to bend it after its integrity had been compromised by attacks Superman can only dream of outputting. You keep on omitting that fact.

And yet he has been hurt by Hulk and Wanda.

You know there's more context to it than you're letting off. How about using pre Vison/Thor/Tony team up attack combo Ultron?

It doesn't. Vibranium is neither invulnerable in comics nor movies. Your lack of knowledge is baffling.

Isn't comic Captain America's shield in fact made out of Vibranium? MCU Vibranium has been shown to withstand attack power above that of Superman's highest damage output.

Repeating a wrong statement over and over again is not going to make it right.

Uh huh. City destroying attacks couldn't dent Vibranium. It received 0 scratches from Vision hitting him with Mjolnir, Thor's attack which leveled a forest couldn't put a scratch on Vibranium, and I'm now supposed to believe Superman will be snapping Vibranium left and right? Gimmie a break.

If getting hit by Mjolnir couldn't damage Ultron, I don't see how Clark would.

When?

The ending of the first Avengers movie where he flies into space to deliver the nuke, oh and his Veronica suit basically lives in space.

Again with ABC logic.

I already said I was guessing, but it's not unreasonable.

To the person I was talking to, it was.

Doesn't mean I can't call you out on your BS.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: i was on your side until you turned stupid

ironman began without being able to control his armor well, so i gues he stayed 100% inexperienced throughout the movies

spiderman had to flee from thugs when he first got his powers, so i guess he stayed incapable of defeating thugs

everyone is weak when they first start off

mma fighters dont start off buff as heck

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496  Edited By Harriso

Mismatch, superman is stomped. Tired of all these superman fanboys thinking that supermans "power is maximum" or something.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Just watched the movie. Ultron slaughter stomps. Mismatch.

is he really that tough?

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch Superman gets his ass kick again. 8/10 for ultron.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is he really that tough?

No he's not. No one is getting 'stomped' here. It's a stalemate at best.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harriso said:

Mismatch, superman is stomped. Tired of all these superman fanboys thinking that supermans "power is maximum" or something.

With the way you've been talking what do you consider yourself?

mismatch Superman gets his ass kick again. 8/10 for ultron.

Lol

@avatarreiko said:

Just watched the movie. Ultron slaughter stomps. Mismatch.

is he really that tough?

Most likely not. But you know wanking ;)