True Blood vampires aren't even bullet timers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By SaintWildcard

I wonder if snapping their necks would finish them?

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@buttersdaman000: you are completely wrong, they've shown this on the show with Eric. Eric sees bullets in super slow motion. I'm not sure if Regular Bill could do this as Eric is quite powerful being over 1,000 years old.

I do think Eric is at least equal in speed (maybe superior) from what I've seen but MoS has them in strength by a lot so he should win.

If this is Billith then he could probably solo MoS on his own.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: you are completely wrong, they've shown this on the show with Eric. Eric sees bullets in super slow motion. I'm not sure if Regular Bill could do this as Eric is quite powerful being over 1,000 years old.

I do think Eric is at least equal in speed (maybe superior) from what I've seen but MoS has them in strength by a lot so he should win.

If this is Billith then he could probably solo MoS on his own.

Yet Eric is consistently put in place by humans with guns throughout the 6th season? If he were so fast that shouldn't have been the case. Then, you have scores of vampires being put down by citizens with handguns all throughout the series. Besides Eric's one bullet time time, and Bills training with Jessica, True Blood vampires have no mentionable combat/perception speed.

I forget how fast Eric can fly, but MoS Superman beats him in combat speed

There is no way Billith is soloing MoS Superman. How did you even come to this conclusion? What's to stop him from getting his head punched off??

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True Blood hmm is that the TV series of Twilight what can they do what is there feats

Anyway Supes

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detrolord: True Bloods novels came before Twilight..way before.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Eric allowed himself to be captured in season 6. He is clearly much faster than bullets due to his feats, that is without question.

I also stated above that I did not know if Bill shared this same ability since he hadn't demonstrated it.

Out of these scores of vampires that were killed with guns, how many of them were ancients? As far as we know, they were new borns. Outside if Franklin, I don't think I can name any vampire who was killed by a human; as far as we know they are all new borns. What we do know is that Eric has shown how fast he perceives things, bullets move in slow motion.

How on Earth is MoS going to take out a vampire God who has powerful TK and can only be killed by sunlight?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000

@cregan_stark said:

@buttersdaman000: Eric allowed himself to be captured in season 6. He is clearly much faster than bullets due to his feats, that is without question.

I also stated above that I did not know if Bill shared this same ability since he hadn't demonstrated it.

Out of these scores of vampires that were killed with guns, how many of them were ancients? As far as we know, they were new borns. Outside if Franklin, I don't think I can name any vampire who was killed by a human; as far as we know they are all new borns. What we do know is that Eric has shown how fast he perceives things, bullets move in slow motion.

How on Earth is MoS going to take out a vampire God who has powerful TK and can only be killed by sunlight?

I'm pretty sure his hand was forced all throughout that season until he kipnapped Willa. Even then, if he were fast enough, he could've ran through the whole compound and saved everyone. We saw what Billith did when he was confident in his abilities (immortality), why didn't Eric have the same in his (speed). Even so, I don't exactly remember the scene, but what kind of firearm did Eric bullet time? It makes a big difference.

What feats though? Besides that one bullet perception feat? What about the time Bill shot him and all those other vampires? What about Sophie Anne getting mowed down by bullets? There are too many examples of vampires, old and young, being pinked out by bullets to ignore.

So, how strong is Bills TK now? What feats does he have with it? As far as I remember he held Jason and Eric (?) against their will. But, then, what are Erics best strength feats? Is he capable of knocking down skyscrapers, holding up oil rigs, and throwing trains - feats that kryptonians pulled off with ease?? Oh, and Superman fries him, and eric, with heat vision...

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS with some difficulty.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

Superman easy

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal crushes them.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

MOS

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DraciosV

They'd be fast enough to dodge hits from superman but eventually he's going to get his hands one them and rip their heads off/break their necks. Man of steel supes. Although I think Billith could likely regenerate from superman punching him into a puddle. I can't see him hurting him. Superman even then fly into space and throw him towards the sun if necessary. MOS supes 10/10.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team cant even hurt Superman.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they wouldn't make a dent in him, he, on the other hand, has a weapon that can both freeze then fry them into incineration up close or from a distance! Superman in a landslide!

mr_gone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman easy. superior stats by a wide margin plus heat vision

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@buttersdaman000: Eric was captured twice last season and both times he allowed for his capture, the first he was getting intel and flew away, the second time he have himself up willingly.

I don't know if you aren't remembering things correctly or not but it was Eric and not Bill who ran through the compound and killed all of the humans, by the time Bill arrived, Eric had done nearly all of the work.

As for feats, he has so many it isn't funny, he's move as less than a blur on many occasions, times bullets, flew from Bon Temps to Shrivport from a moving vehicle in moments, the list goes on and on.

Sophie Anne is not an ancient, which ancients were shot by humans when not caught off guard? What episode did Bill shoot him, what episode and what context?

Bill completely sucked every ounce if blood out if someone's body while he was sleeping. Billith hasn't been asked to do any of those feats, he's had no reason to nor has Eric. True Blood has not went out if their way to show strength feats, they have done this with speed though.

What evidence is there that heat vision would harm Billith and what stops Billith from coming back from a puddle of blood?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Eric was captured twice last season and both times he allowed for his capture, the first he was getting intel and flew away, the second time he have himself up willingly.

I don't know if you aren't remembering things correctly or not but it was Eric and not Bill who ran through the compound and killed all of the humans, by the time Bill arrived, Eric had done nearly all of the work.

As for feats, he has so many it isn't funny, he's move as less than a blur on many occasions, times bullets, flew from Bon Temps to Shrivport from a moving vehicle in moments, the list goes on and on.

Sophie Anne is not an ancient, which ancients were shot by humans when not caught off guard? What episode did Bill shoot him, what episode and what context?

Bill completely sucked every ounce if blood out if someone's body while he was sleeping. Billith hasn't been asked to do any of those feats, he's had no reason to nor has Eric. True Blood has not went out if their way to show strength feats, they have done this with speed though.

What evidence is there that heat vision would harm Billith and what stops Billith from coming back from a puddle of blood?

Season 6 is foggy for me at best...

I was talking about when Bill killed the Governor. I completely forgot the compound was overrun by Eric.

I know Eric has travel speed feats, but besides that one bullet time feat, combat speed in true blood is lacking. Sophie Anne was over 500 years old and still couldn't dodge bullets. Eric was shot by a handgun when he was brainwashed (season 4) into killing Bill. Bill then proceeded to shoot the rest of the vamps as well. When did he bullet time?

I doubt sucking Supermans blood will work well for Bill. The reason why you haven't seen strength feats of that level in TB is because the vampires simply aren't capable of it. Their best speed feats are travel related and the questionable bullet time barely puts their strongest (eric) in MoS territory....So, with insufficient strength and barely efficient speed, what can either hope to do against Superman? As for heat vision, I forgot that Billith might be immune to fire so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that. Still, he gets his head ripped off. There is literally nothing he can do to Superman. Also, we've only seen him come back from blood once(?) when he was reborn, what makes you think he can just do it whenever??

Anyways, Superman roflstomps this

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it really that easy of a win for MOS superman? I don't think he's going to be ripping head offs in a random encounter because he had a hard time killing zod. Bill and Eric are not weak. In the first season Bill did damage to a trailer to make it look like a tornado hit it. He flipped it over and lifted a tree from the ground. Eric is much stronger than Bill. They're also fast, as stated before. And they could glamour superman if they get a hold of him and also they have a healing factor.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS butchers them.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mos is not taking any damage here.

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS takes this!

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Sophie Anne is nothing to Eric, this was made abundantly clear on several occasions once Eric stopped bowing to her and even proior as she admitted that Eric was the most powerful vampire in the state. When Eric was brainwashed he was like a child, he didn't even try to dodge it. We've seen on screen how slow bullets are to Eric, he can easily time them regardless of him doing it more than once. I've also admitted that I don't know that regular Bill could do this because Eric being an ancient over 1,000 years has extremely advanced abilities.

I've admitted that TB vampires don't come close to MoS strength in my initial post. The best strength feat that we've seen is Bill replicating the damage of a tornado and Eric is probably 10x stronger.

There is no reason to believe that he couldn't come back for it, he was meant to be all powerful.

You've admitted that Eric is possibly in the same territory of speed as MoS. This means that MoS really shouldn't be able to touch Billith as he could see Eric running in super slow motion.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Sophie Anne is nothing to Eric, this was made abundantly clear on several occasions once Eric stopped bowing to her and even proior as she admitted that Eric was the most powerful vampire in the state. When Eric was brainwashed he was like a child, he didn't even try to dodge it. We've seen on screen how slow bullets are to Eric, he can easily time them regardless of him doing it more than once. I've also admitted that I don't know that regular Bill could do this because Eric being an ancient over 1,000 years has extremely advanced abilities.

I've admitted that TB vampires don't come close to MoS strength in my initial post. The best strength feat that we've seen is Bill replicating the damage of a tornado and Eric is probably 10x stronger.

There is no reason to believe that he couldn't come back for it, he was meant to be all powerful.

You've admitted that Eric is possibly in the same territory of speed as MoS. This means that MoS really shouldn't be able to touch Billith as he could see Eric running in super slow motion.

Sophie Anne was a 500 year old vampire and wasn't a bullet timer. I just used her to show that even older vampires aren't consistently fast enough to dodge bullets. As for Eric, again, when did he time this bullet and what type of firearm did it come from? It makes a big difference. As for his 'childlike' state of mind, that changes nothing, he knew enough to throw around Bill and use his speed when needed, but he didn't dodge a potentially life threatening bullet...and neither did the other vampires. You can pick the higher end feats out, but the persisting fact is that on the regular, TB vampires aren't bullet timers. But, as I said before, I can give you the benefit of the doubt here and Eric would still only be just fast enough to contend with MoS. And that's being extremely generous..

Eric might be 10x stronger, he might be 5x stronger, we don't know for sure because we don't know the progression of vampire abilities. All we know is that he's stronger than Bill. Also the damage Bill caused was alluded to be like a Tornado, not a literal replicant. All he did was uproot some trees and flip over some trailers.

As for Billith, we can't accurately determine his speed. Yeah, he saw Eric running in slow motion(?), but how fast was Eric running?? With these 'would've and should'ves' you're throwing out with Billith it just just seems like you're setting up no limits fallacies. We haven't seen him regenerate from the dead (post lillith) but he should be able too. If Eric is fast enough to contend with MoS, Billith should definitely be able to. These, and others, are just set ups for no limits fallacies. Like I said above, we don't know how vampire abilities progress with age so we have no clue how much stronger or faster Billith probably was compared to Eric. Also, more on this, Both Bill and Eric put up fights against Warlow....the strongest vampire....5x older than Eric. Eric put Russell Edgington in a chokehold, 3x his senior......so yeah, we can't just make up stuff for billith.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Eric is over 1,000 years old and is a bullet timer. The bullet incident was in season 3 and I'm not sure what kind of gun. Sookie shot the gun, Eric watched it leave the gun in slow motion and made the decision to take the bullet so that he could interrogate a werewolf. As for Eric being under a spell, we saw him on several occasions not even attempt to protect himself in this state. I have also agreed that most vampires in TB aren't bullet timers, Eric being ancient and extremely powerful, is a bullet timer. And there are others even faster than Eric.

We don't know the exact progression but we do know that vampires continually get stronger with age and we also know that Eric is roughly 10x older than Bill. It was certainly a guesstimation on my part.

Eric was running at full speed when Billith saw him running in slow motion; we see as the prior season ends and Billith rises from the blood, Eric yells run and turns and runs as a blur; the premier of the next season starts at that point and we see it from Billith's perspective, Eric yells run and runs out of the room both things happening in super slow motion.

As for some of your questions:

We see Billith effortlessly cast aside Eric and his sister both moving at full speed, he then easily over powers Eric while not trying to kill him.

When Bill put up a fight against Warlow, he still has a small amount of Lilith's strength, not to mention that he still got his ass kicked. Eric attacked Warlow as he was restrained.

Eric did not put Russell into a choke hold while Russell was looking. Russell was distracted by his hunger for the fairies and a Eric caught him off guard and blindsided him with a stake to the heart. Eric and many others indicated on the slow that Eric wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against Russell in a fair fight.

Russell showed his speed and strength by restraining and chaining a 900 year old vampire to a table before anyone in the room (including Eric and the Magister) had knew he even moved.

We also see Russell toss Palome (2,000 years old) aside like a child, he then states that him being 3,000 years old makes him stronger than the rest of the vampires in the room combined.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu Superman wins unless billith use his hax

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers