No Caption Provided

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MethoKi

There's no way Supes can win, He can KO Thor, GL and possibly Hulk but Hancock and Surfer are gonna be too much.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

BTW,Hulk still have 2003 and MCU Feats for R2

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Here we go with the Hancock overrating..

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team, mostly because of Surfer. I don't see the others lasting very long.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Team. Due to Surfer and those Hulks weren't so impressive in the Durability department. Let's hope in the future movies in which i've heard they are planning to use Indestructible Hulk version, they show the real indestructibility of him :P

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: 2003 Hulk was pretty impressive and I feel like I'm the only one who enjoyed the movie more. Didn't 2003 Hulk tank a nuke or some kind of WMD at the end?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The team wins handily.

On a side note, Hancock looks badass.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

in order of difficulty

1. GL
  2. SS
  3. Thor
  4. Hulk
  5. Hancock
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MonsterStomp

@wolverine08: I wouldn't know about handily, but the Team should win.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolverine008

@monsterstomp: I guess you're right, but why are you hating on badass black Superman? :D

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I'm not. I'm hating on the people who ride his jock lol.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Team wins.

Green Lantern was pretty impressive

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@monsterstomp: I don't recall Shrek-Hulk tanking such thing, but i could be wrong. It's been literally 10 years since i saw it :P

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MonsterStomp

@ghostravage: At the end when his father was absorbing all his gamma (I think). The general ordered a bomb drop of some sort. Hulk's father didn't make it, but a weakened Hulk survived.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. Green Lantern wasnt a good movie but i think he had great feats and Silver Surfer being Silver Surfer...

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins very easily. This is a mismatch.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By isaac_clarke

Hancock alone would win (significantly better at everything that matters). Arguments could be made for the Silver Surfer doing so aswell.

Green Lantern, the Hulk and Thor are pretty much on the more useless side here anyhow.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here we go with the Hancock overrating..

This that needs t die die down. Way to overrated.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Thitiki

Hancock alone would win (significantly better at everything that matters). Arguments could be made for the Silver Surfer doing so aswell.

Green Lantern, the Hulk and Thor are pretty much on the more useless side here anyhow.

Hancock better at everything? Speed and strength is arguable and heat vision would most likely affect him. GTFO saying Hancock can solo.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is significantly better at anything shown out of Clark in MoS. Hancock has a casual drunkin whale toss feat that beats anything Superman remotely showed for strength (with unbelievable ease) and frankly better everything else. He was simply depicted significantly better in his own film in contrary to Clark that gets KOed three times in his own film.

Clark's heat-ray vision melted a steel beam in moments. Zod's uncontrolled blast destroyed enough of the building's support the center of it to fall over after about a thirty seconds. Hancock's invulnerability / healing factor should manage.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is significantly better at anything shown out of Clark in MoS. Hancock has a casual drunkin whale toss feat that beats anything Superman remotely showed for strength (with unbelievable ease) and frankly better everything else. He was simply depicted significantly better in his own film in contrary to Clark that gets KOed three times in his own film.

Clark's heat-ray vision melted a steel beam in moments. Zod's uncontrolled blast destroyed enough of the building's support the center of it to fall over after about a thirty seconds. Hancock's invulnerability / healing factor should manage.

Tossing a whale to Supes in the beginning off the film holding up that tower and he grew a lot stronger late on. Like breaking through the World Breaker or whatever it was called.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By patrat18

The only problem here is Surfer and Hancock. That being said team wins.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@isaac_clarke said:

Tossing a whale to Supes in the beginning off the film holding up that tower and he grew a lot stronger late on.

This:

Loading Video...

Does not compare well to this:

Loading Video...

The whale toss feat is signfiicantly better. A lot better than speculation on how strong Superman is at the end of the film (which he really has zero reason to be physically stronger).

Like breaking through the World Breaker or whatever it was called.

The World Engine - which is speculation at best to say has a drastically more potent effect at the beam than it does to the surrounding area in which the gravity distortion was simply crushing cars.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Sorry the videos aren't loading and thanks I knew it was World something just couldn't put my finger on it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: Standing upright under the world engine > Tossing whales.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By theONEtaichou

Hasn't this been done to death?? MOS wins... the only thing I think stands a chance is Hancock coz of his NLF-esque depiction.

good day

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Hahaha Hancock's nature makes it overrated himself. The character itself is undeniably invincible without his mortal, those are his rules and when you play by them, that's when you understand.

EternalDecider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS Superman is severely overrated.

Sure he might take down Hulk, Thor and GL rather easily, but not all of them together. At his best he could probably take Round 1, but in round 2, Full knowledge and bloodlust? I'm sure SS could think of something. Pretty damn sure Supes can't take them all at once, and this is discounting Hancock's ridiculous no-partner invincibility.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we dont know how much augmented the gravity.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

It was crushing skyscrapers. If you threw a whale on the roof of a skyscraper, it'd do zilch.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternaldecider: Hulk Thor are meaningless. GL is the only threat (as well as Hancock).

Surfer is gonna do what, make holes in the ground?

good day

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins both rounds

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RBT

MoS get s stomped both rounds. Hancock alone can give him a hell of fight. Adding Surfer to it makes it a stomp. Rest won't have to do anything.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By isaac_clarke

Speculation at best. We have no reason to assume the force is anymore at the beam than at the cars. We aren't even entirely sure what purpose the beam served.

It could be...

• How the Earth's core gained mass.
  • What kept both engines connected.
  • Or just a bright light for added effect.

It certainly isn't established in the film.

@black_arrow said:

@monsterstomp said:

It was crushing skyscrapers. If you threw a whale on the roof of a skyscraper, it'd do zilch.

Building's aren't designed to have their weight radically altered repeatedly and I doubt Metropolis was designed with earthquakes in mind so I doubt the repeated pulsing causing tremors to knock said buildings over helped much. Regardless whatever effect it would have on a buildings wouldn't be the same to Clark.

Not to mention Hancock did this showing with more of a flicking motion and no-one in Man of Steel remotely had that kind of strength displayed throughout the film struggling with significantly less.

@eternaldecider: Hulk Thor are meaningless. GL is the only threat (as well as Hancock).

good day

The Surfer kinda blew up Galactus at the end of the movie. (We could assume BFRed - but given that universe got hit with the retcon stick as far as we know be actually destroyed the planet devouring monster cloud at the end). There's also absorbing Superman into his board making him cease to exist and whatever unknown effect mere interaction with Norrin will have given everyone he touches or blasts has their molecules go haywire.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By theONEtaichou

@theonetaichou said:

good day

The Surfer kinda blew up Galactus at the end of the movie. (We could assume BFRed - but given that universe got hit with the retcon stick as far as we know be actually destroyed the planet devouring monster cloud at the end). There's also absorbing Superman into his board making him cease to exist and whatever unknown effect mere interaction with Norrin will have given everyone he touches or blasts has their molecules go haywire.

The Surfer kinda blew up a... cloud! I know people want to ascribe even vague power to the 'cloud' (based on their knowledge from the comic books) but unless said 'cloud' did something to warrant any accolade other than the name "Destroyer" I don't know what to make of that feat. He is just implied power. And considering how weak sauce (love the term :p) SS was in the film, the 'cloud' being blown up makes the feat even less impressive IMHO. Meh!

As for Absorbing Superman... people always bring this up and I always wonder... in a fight what is the most plausible and logical thing for an opponent to do? Hit a board or the silver guy's head or torso? Why would Superman fly into the board instead of punching SS in the face or body? Why MUST he go for the board? And considering how fast MOS was fighting Zod in the end in Metropolis how would SS (who has negligible speed at best) trap MOS in his board, unless MOS was stupid and literally went into the board like the missile instead of... I don't know, change direction and move super fast around SS and punch 'im in the face, no? Always wondered that mate...

good day

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jedixman said:

Team, mostly because of Surfer. I don't see the others lasting very long.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By isaac_clarke

Said 'cloud' sucked the life-force out of planets destroying them (we see this in the film) and was significantly larger than the Earth itself.

Loading Video...

The fact the Silver Surfer survives destroying Galactus (at least in the context of the film he does) gives - cloud or not - he's blasting away something on the scale of a planet puts him beyond Zod and his crew by multitudes.

As for Absorbing Superman... people always bring this up and I always wonder... in a fight what is the most plausible and logical thing for an opponent to do?

Superman happily bullrushes his opponents (not even that well given he has to grab them from a relatively close distance to do anything to them and he still hurts himself in the process) all the Surfer needs to do is react like he does to the missile - bam no more Superman.

It's not like Kryponians show that kind of power at all in their film. One of the most overhyped feats in the film consists of Clark over-powering a gravity distortion and blowing up something the size of a building flying through it, the explosion of which knocks him out.

Hit a board or the silver guy's head or torso? Why would Superman fly into the board instead of punching SS in the face or body? Why MUST he go for the board? And considering how fast MOS was fighting Zod in the end in Metropolis how would SS (who has negligible speed at best) trap MOS in his board,

And the Surfer also sports intangibility, honestly better reaction / flight speed showings (Zod's reaction time in MOS was awful), higher end destructive power showings (he was creating giant holes in the ground) and so on.

unless MOS was stupid and literally went into the board like the missile instead of... I don't know, change direction and move super fast around SS and punch 'im in the face, no? Always wondered that mate...

good day

Considering how brain-dead and naive the entire cast of characters in the film are, I wouldn't put it past them. They happily bullrush, grapple or sit there like dopes to get hit by things repeatedly throughout the film. The Phantom-hole is what kills them all.

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins easily.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By godzilla44

The team wins handily.

On a side note, Hancock looks like a dumbass.

this

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#43  Edited By Fallschirmjager

this :

@patrat18 said:

The only problem here is Surfer and Hancock. That being said team wins.

nightwing817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins this one easily. They would each put up a hell of a fight solo, and I could argue that Hancock and SS could possibly win this on their own. SS abilities could trash MOS and Hancock is invincible without his partner near him. He's literally a God.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. So much Handcock/SS fanboyism and speculation going on it's not even funny.

No one on the team has feats CLOSE to MoS's speed. Superman's invulnerability at least matches Hancock. I don't remember once seeing him get damaged, bleed, or be visibly injured.

All that said, the team can PROBABLY take down Kal if they work in tandem.

We don't know what the upper limits of Hancocks invulnerability/strength are. You can just assume he's infinitely strong/invulnerable. You can only go by the highest levels he showed ON SCEEN.

Hancock vs Superman Invulnerability feats: Superman

Hancock vs Superman fighting skills: Superman (Hancock had one opponent with any sort of power and she wasn't going full out against him)

Hancock vs Superman speed: Superman

Hancock vs Superman strength: In my mind destroying the world engine and holding up the oil rig >>> throwing a small whale....but i suppose it's debatable.