Start 30 feet away.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Ultraman of Sears snaps all their necks.

car0nshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By car0nshell

Thor dies. Zod follows shortly after.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor dies. Zod follows shortly after.

who kills thor and how

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oboy.

car0nshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thors durability is a bit questionable in MCU. One second hes bleeding from a knife stab then the other he falls from an airplane without a scratch. But to be fair, lets say hes about as durable as Superman. The problem for Thor is now being speed blitzed. We already know superman beats Zod from MoS. Thor and hulk stalemate until Hulk gets pissed. Thor dies at some point in between all of this. Hulk is just the icing on the cake here to be honest, because whether Thor dies first or Zod its going to suck for the remaining man going up against both Superman and Hulk. R.I.P poor soul. Bless your heart.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mos>Zod

Thor>Hulk

Mos>Thor

car0nshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By car0nshell

@bluejay4: When does MCU Thor beat hulk? Oh, thats right, never. He struggled just to hold him off.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS can probably solo.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SodamYat
WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

Thors durability is a bit questionable in MCU. One second hes bleeding from a knife stab then the other he falls from an airplane without a scratch. But to be fair, lets say hes about as durable as Superman. The problem for Thor is now being speed blitzed. We already know superman beats Zod from MoS. Thor and hulk stalemate until Hulk gets pissed. Thor dies at some point in between all of this. Hulk is just the icing on the cake here to be honest, because whether Thor dies first or Zod its going to suck for the remaining man going up against both Superman and Hulk. R.I.P poor soul. Bless your heart.

to me this version of hulk was nearly as powerful as his cartoon and comic book self. he has inconsistencies in the comics, too. one moment he tanks nukes. in the next he gets stabbed by wolvie. zod has the speed advantage, but he has no idea how to use his powers. that will give hulk the edge. if zod fights clark, we know he gets stomped. the problem is i think zod is the liability. pretty soon it will be clark and banner against thor. thor gets stomped.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: what do you mean zod has no idea how to use his powers??? he used heat vision, he flew around like a pro. he was punching and kicking just fine. sooo what do you mean he has no idea how to use his powers?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and Zod might win the majority here IMO.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk and supes, clark already beat zod. Hulk seemed like he was about to lay into thor, and he's being treated as the most dangerous/powerful out of all the avengers atm in my opinion.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Hulk wanker

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spoiler alert

Thor should be able to one shot, seeing as he sent hulk to space in one hit from mjlonir after hulk defeated the hulk buster,

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SodamYat

Spoiler alert

I read a brazilian critic who saw the movie, say that hulk chose to BFR himself in the upcoming movie.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think I'm going to run with Thor and Zod. Thor puts Hulk in a tornado and removes him from the battlefield before assisting Zod with Clark.

Hulk gets back into the game to find it another two on one. He doesn't win.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

to me this version of hulk was nearly as powerful as his cartoon and comic book self. he has inconsistencies in the comics, too. one moment he tanks nukes. in the next he gets stabbed by wolvie. zod has the speed advantage, but he has no idea how to use his powers. that will give hulk the edge. if zod fights clark, we know he gets stomped. the problem is i think zod is the liability. pretty soon it will be clark and banner against thor. thor gets stomped.

How is that an inconsistency? Wolverines claws are made of primary adamantium he hasn't had trouble stabbing beings like Thanos let alone Hulk.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: still the force required to do the blow is never the less the same, noone out any of them showed close to striking for required to send someone to space but thor has done it, thor could one shot IF he gets a proper hit off

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: still the force required to do the blow is never the less the same, noone out any of them showed close to striking for required to send someone to space but thor has done it, thor could one shot IF he gets a proper hit off

yea but thats not what i heard happens. and since i havnt seen the movie yet idk if youre source is right or mine.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

Spoiler alert

Thor actually dies in the movie... no seriously, it's all a set up for Ragnarok.

Also Hulk probably kills him, after falling back from space... lands on his head... tragedy...

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SodamYat
DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#28  Edited By DrF8

Superman vs Zod = Superman

Thor vs Hulk = Thor

Superman vs Thor = Superman

So, team One

Hulk vs Zod = Zod

Team One

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@drfate said:

Thor vs Hulk = Thor

Superman vs Thor = Thor

So, team One

Hulk vs Zod = Zod

Team One

LOL.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SodamYat

Spoiler alert

Thor actually dies in the movie... no seriously, it's all a set up for Ragnarok.

Also Hulk probably kills him, after falling back from space... lands on his head... tragedy...

sounds insane. Could you post the link so i can show my buddies?

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS solos.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

said:

How is that an inconsistency? Wolverines claws are made of primary adamantium he hasn't had trouble stabbing beings like Thanos let alone Hulk.

wassup atheist. it still should take a lot more force to pierce the hulk's skin than wolvie has. missiles and rockets have jagged edges, too. if a the force of a rocket can't hurt the hulk than neither should wolvie.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

@christianrapper said:

said:

wassup atheist. it still should take a lot more force to pierce the hulk's skin than wolvie has. missiles and rockets have jagged edges, too. if a the force of a rocket can't hurt the hulk than neither should wolvie.

Those missiles and rockets aren't adamantium. If you have a problem with it, complain to Marvel because as it stands it has pierced Skyfather+ entities with minimal force to it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman and Hulk in an actual fight (if BFR is allowed that changes things).

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

complain to Marvel because as it stands wolverines adamantium claws have pierced Skyfather+ entities with minimal force to it.

what skyfather(+) beings has wolverine pierced?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Darkthunder

If we go on high ends, thor can solo any kryptonian. But he does have a lot of low ends. Kryptonians have a some win conditions, but so does the marvel team

50/50

edit: misread the OP. Team 2 easily wins

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Which versions of the Hulk and Thor? Hulk was stronger than Thor at first but then Thor surpassed him. Well... I will say Supes and Hulk.