• 76 results
#1 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, so battle takes place in New York City unpopulated Area so no innocents to worry about.

2 Rounds

Round 1 Rules:

-Nobody is bloodlusted

-Zod is in his "what's all these abilities at once" stage

-Random Encounter

-Fight to the Death

Round 2 Rules:

-Everyone is Bloodlusted

-Both teams have 20 minutes of prep time

-Fight to the Death

-Anything goes!

-Zod has mastered his abilities

Who wins?

General Zod/Faora

Vs.

Hulk/Thor

#2 Edited by zr0c00l (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians stomp both rounds

#3 Posted by dondave (38783 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora Solos

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Thor better hope Zod doesn't teach Faora how to fly or shoot heat vision in the middle of their fight...

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22727 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one stomps

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Faoro already too much add Zod and its one sided lol.

#7 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Faora Solos

You think so? I know she was giving Supes a little trouble(but he was also holding back to be fair lol) She seemed to demonstrate better speed feats then Zod no doubt

#8 Edited by dsg651 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Faora quickly kills Thor, Hulk would put up a decent fight but lose a few minutes later.

Round 2: Zod sticks Thor's head up Hulk's ass

#9 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dsg651 said:

Round 1: Faora quickly kills Thor, Hulk would put up a decent fight but lose a few minutes later.

LOL ^ that second outcome was hilarious and unexpected :P

#10 Edited by dondave (38783 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Faora Solos

You think so? I know she was giving Supes a little trouble(but he was also holding back to be fair lol) She seemed to demonstrate better speed feats then Zod no doubt

What she showed throughout the film was superior to what either Thor or Hulk showed combined

#11 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod and Faora easily.

#12 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@vaeternus said:

@dondave said:

Faora Solos

What she showed throughout the film was superior to what either Thor or Hulk showed combined

I suppose you're right.

#13 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Spite, bye bye team 2

#14 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Not spite, zod and faora arent superman.

#15 Edited by beautifulrevery (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

Not spite, zod and faora arent superman.

You're right. Faora is better than Superman.

#16 Edited by cooljammy18 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

All Kryptonians in the Man of Steel film are superior to pretty much all Avengers in almost everything and have better feats. They win and lets leave it at that.

@dsg651 said:

EL OH EL!!

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (19859 posts) - - Show Bio

@dsg651 said:

How does Faora quickly kill Thor but Hulk gives her a fight? Hulk was a nobody.

#18 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by beautifulrevery (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: lol right..good pipedream though

You just mad cause the HBIC Faora outclasses both Thor and Hulk all day, any day and tomorrow! *snaps fingers and cranks neck*

#20 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I think you misunderstood me, I agree with that just not that Faora is Superman level, I'm pretty sure Faora would lose to Zod yet supes owned zod. But yeah, as far as hulk and thor? I agree with you there, faora would more then likely mop the floor with them.

#21 Posted by beautifulrevery (1517 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery: I think you misunderstood me, I agree with that just not that Faora is Superman level, I'm pretty sure Faora would lose to Zod yet supes owned zod. But yeah, as far as hulk and thor? I agree with you there, faora would more then likely mop the floor with them.

She may not be AS strong but she's the most skilled fighter shown in the movie and the only one who speedblitzed regularly.

#22 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ beautifulrevery, she did speed blitz the most but Superman still defeated her.

#23 Posted by bobtheguilder (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus: Only because she was in shock from the atmosphere change after her mask was destroyed

#24 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@bobtheguilder: He would have defeated her anyway regardless, he's more powerful and all she was doing was speed blitzing as oppose to punching. Plus, Superman was also holding back a lot fighting her...

#25 Posted by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Marvel, I think the DC team take this. Faora's speed feats and strength were insane.

#26 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2104 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely team 1.

#27 Posted by JediXMan (31222 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps.

#28 Edited by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Kryptonian can can take this battle, especially full powered Zod.

#29 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6289 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Faora Solos

Beat me to it.

#30 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8690 posts) - - Show Bio

kyrptonians wins

#31 Posted by Oscars94 (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers is still my favourite movie, but the Kryptonians take this.

#32 Posted by Masone (68 posts) - - Show Bio

@ beautifulrevery, she did speed blitz the most but Superman still defeated her.

Supes most definitely did not defeat her. She owned him pretty damn bad.

#33 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora heat zaps Hulk and Thor in the butty.... The end ;)

#34 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@dsg651: Was that a Hancock reference in there?

#35 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3900 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians win. They have the speed and skill advantage. Thor was skilled but not in the same combat and isn't nearly fast enough.

#36 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@masone: uh yeah supes defeated faora and zod definitively...if anything supes owned her bad, he took on snd best both her and the tall guy by himself then screwed up her suit as he zod then killed zod.

She didnt own supes badly, he put her in the ground once he started getting serious. She couldnt even fly all she was doing was speeding and taking giant leaps. Supes beat her down and would murder faora if he wanted. He killed zod who would school her...

#37 Edited by Masone (68 posts) - - Show Bio

@masone: uh yeah supes defeated faora and zod definitively...if anything supes owned her bad, he took on snd best both her and the tall guy by himself then screwed up her suit as he zod then killed zod.

She didnt own supes badly, he put her in the ground once he started getting serious. She couldnt even fly all she was doing was speeding and taking giant leaps. Supes beat her down and would murder faora if he wanted. He killed zod who would school her...

Did we watch the same movie? She beat the crap out of him. Then her and the big guy were pounding him until her helmet got messed up and her senses were overloaded.

He bested Zod, but he definitely did not best Faora.

#38 Posted by cooljammy18 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

She was focused on the downed pilot when Superman got the jump on her. That was the only really good hit, out of two, that he got on her while she was beating him badly. Zod and Supes were pretty evenly match until he did you know what at the ending in that position he was in.

Kryptonians still clean house.

#39 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4832 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@masone: yes and that further proves my point, quick drop or not if she was so skilled she would have learned and adapted fast like zod did, clearly ahe didnt...and git beat by superman.he defeated three kryptonians on his own no.matter how you cut it. Plus as i mentioned initially if you paid attention, youd know clark was clearly holding back vs. faora until he got serious...

@ cooljammy doesnt matter, how but that superman did beat faora and zod period. The fact that they needed suits to control their powers proves clark was not just physically but mentally stronger then faora and zod....clark was holding his own vs faora, yet he was holding back clearly...anyone with two eyes can see this..supes got several hits in, dont know what film you watched..

#41 Edited by cooljammy18 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

@masone: yes and that further proves my point, quick drop or not if she was so skilled she would have learned and adapted fast like zod did, clearly ahe didnt...and git beat by superman.he defeated three kryptonians on his own no.matter how you cut it. Plus as i mentioned initially if you paid attention, youd know clark was clearly holding back vs. faora until he got serious...

@ cooljammy doesnt matter, how but that superman did beat faora and zod period. The fact that they needed suits to control their powers proves clark was not just physically but mentally stronger then faora and zod....clark was holding his own vs faora, yet he was holding back clearly...anyone with two eyes can see this..supes got several hits in, dont know what film you watched..

Here comes to pointless hostility. He tackled her through a truck, threw her into a building, blocked a kicked from her, grabbed her in mid-air only to get dog piled by the brute and later struck her when she wasn't focused on him. As for the suits, maybe just that Superman was more conditioned to Earth due to living on it longer? Did you miss the part of the of the film where once Zod adjusted himself to Earth, breaking out of his suite, him and Superman pretty much stalemated until the end? Since we want to be jackasses here, I wonder if you actually paid any attention to the film and thought that maybe the Kryptonians would of perfectly stalemated him physically like Zod. Also, I'm sure Clark wasn't holding back by the rage he was showing when Zod got aggressive towards his mother and when Faora was taunting him. Whatever, I'm not having this argument after a harmless quote I made. Superman still beat Zod in the end.

Zod and Faora take it.

#42 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Faora or Zod solo.

#43 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ cooljammy, I dont see pointless hostility, just someone going off topic ...did you pay attention to the film?because im pretty sure superman came out victorious at the end of that fight...and killed zod.

Well, actually he was holding back bigtime and i said vs faora, not zod. Why mention the zod fight when were talking about faora fight?

Youre description of the fight further proves my point. Lol i wasnt the one who insisted faora beat superman even though she didnt...

Anyone who saw the film knows superman defeated all of them on his own at various points in the film...it wasnt a flawless victory but he still got the job done.

#44 Posted by cooljammy18 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@ cooljammy, I dont see pointless hostility, just someone going off topic ...did you pay attention to the film?because im pretty sure superman came out victorious at the end of that fight...and killed zod.

Well, actually he was holding back bigtime and i said vs faora, not zod. Why mention the zod fight when were talking about faora fight?

Youre description of the fight further proves my point. Lol i wasnt the one who insisted faora beat superman even though she didnt...

Anyone who saw the film knows superman defeated all of them on his own at various points in the film...it wasnt a flawless victory but he still got the job done.

I know. I even said they were even until the end and the comment before that I said "he did you know what at the end." I already acknowledge that Supes defeated them. I was just talking about your point on Superman "clearly defeating" her when he didn't at first and he wasn't holding back because of his emotion and that he couldn't afford to. If you want to get more technically, the sacrifice of that Air Force pilot took out most of the Kryptonians, but again I agree that he basically won in the end.

Btw, I was in an already bad mood before posting my previous post so sorry for coming off as angry. It wasn't intentional. Again, Kryptonians win.

#45 Posted by ComicStooge (13735 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Faora Solos

This.

Plus, oh my god Foara's actor was gorgeous.

#46 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

why does everyone put the Kryptonians so far above Thor and Hulk?

what feats did they have to suggest this?

#47 Edited by ComicStooge (13735 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

why does everyone put the Kryptonians so far above Thor and Hulk?

what feats did they have to suggest this?

Casually busting through buildings, showing speed that Thor and Hulk completely lack, they're more ruthless, they're stronger, greater durability etc.

#48 Edited by doubleaa54 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

In Round-1 I want to say Hulk and Thor, mainly because Zod has no idea how to use his abilities. Faora, I'm assuming doesn't either. You can't win a fight when you have no idea how. In Round-2, that's hard, mainly because Zod's combat skills are outstanding and than mix those with his super-human abilities, WHOA! But, Thor has been a warrior for centuries, mastering his skills to the point. Faora is pretty much in the same department of Zod, amazing combat skills, super-human ability, etc. Hulk is the wild-card here, mainly because he doesn't have combat skills, he's just a brute. No matter how good of a tactician you may be, everything goes out the door when multi-buildings are being flung at you. I say Zod and Faora in Round-2, mainly because I think Zod and Faora's combined combat skills could stop Thor and their combined intelligence could stop Hulk.

#49 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one is iffy, but I give round two to the Kryptonians. They just seemed faster and tougher.

#50 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18: Fair enough, it's all good, my point was more so with the other fellow anyway who acted as if Superman "got beat down bad" by her or something lol anyway that's why I was like "huh?" . Clearly, if you break it down every kryptonian was impressive in this film in different ways. Mostly Supes and Faora, more so then Zod. Zod started to adapt and learn fast at the end of the movie but I did like how Superman is like that in general in the comics, where most of the time he doesn't go all out because of his emotions, own code of ethics and way he was raised etc unless he has to. That's true, the pilot who Clark previously saved definitely took out a ton of those other kryptonians while Clark was busy with Zod.

It's ok, hope you feel better. ;) I agree the Kryptonians should manage here, I figured I'd make it because I always get the "Thor and Hulk solo Justice League, this guy, that guy etc" on here from people, so was curious to see the results.

In Round-1 I want to say Hulk and Thor, mainly because Zod has no idea how to use his abilities. Faora, I'm assuming doesn't either. You can't win a fight when you have no idea how. In Round-2, that's hard, mainly because Zod's combat skills are outstanding and than mix those with his super-human abilities, WHOA! But, Thor has been a warrior for centuries, mastering his skills to the point. Faora is pretty much in the same department of Zod, amazing combat skills, super-human ability, etc. Hulk is the wild-card here, mainly because he doesn't have combat skills, he's just a brute. No matter how good of a tactician you may be, everything goes out the door when multi-buildings are being flung at you. I say Zod and Faora in Round-2, mainly because I think Zod and Faora's combined combat skills could stop Thor and their combined intelligence could stop Hulk.

Yeah, perhaps Faora can deal with Hulk while Zod is fighting Thor. I agree that Zod and Faora seemed very strategic and smart in this film as oppose to the original(not that Stamp's Zod was dumb, just that they didn't really have a huge plan like these guys did lol)