#1 Posted by subzero33 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

i did that on mugun and marvel won
Post Edited:2007-06-13 17:13:27

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate between Marvel and DC.

#3 Posted by Case Closed (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and DC laugh at Mortal Kombat for a while then DC destroys Marvel.

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm... bit of a weird match up here...

Mortal Kombat characters are owned my Malibu comics, which is a subsidiary of Marvel comics circa 1994...

so actually looking at the Mortal Kombat characters, they are already owned by Marvel...

wow, what a battle lol

#6 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle, are you serious?

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yes i'm serious lol

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

That's... new... Anything else Marvel owns that I don't know about? Do they own any other comic companys? video games? anything? lol

#9 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

marvel own quite a few 'secondary' comic companies, just like DC own's wildstorm and vertigo...

don't know if they've ever brought them in for a crossover or anything though...

Malibu Comics was a comic book publisher in the late 1980s and early 1990s, best known for its Ultraverse line of superhero titles. The Ultraverse was a shared universe much like the real world, but in which a variety of characters - known within the comics as "Ultras" - acquired super-human abilities. The company's headquarters was in Calabasas, California. Malibu also owned a small software development company that designed video games in the early to mid-90's called Malibu Interactive.

As sales declined industry-wide in the mid-1990s, Malibu cancelled lower-selling series. The company was purchased by Marvel Comics in 1994. Reportedly Marvel made the purchase to acquire Malibu's then-groundbreaking in-house coloring studio, and/or its catalog of movie-licensable properties. Others believe that Marvel simply wanted to put a significant competitor out of business. Marvel cancelled the entire Ultraverse line, but (during the Black September event) re-launched a handful of the more popular titles as well as a number of crossovers with Marvel characters. The "volume 2" series each started with "#∞ (infinity)" issues and were cancelled a short time later. Within the Marvel Comics multiverse, the Malibu Universe is designated as Earth-93060.

Mortal Kombat characters are alive and their universe is designated Earth 93060 for those who couldn't be bothered to read all the blurb lol

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. That's cool. Learn somethin new everyday... I see why your name is Oracle.

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"lol. That's cool. Learn somethin new everyday... I see why your name is Oracle. "

used to be Methos, but G-man suggested Oracle, suits me more :D

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

It really does. Oracles are beings of wisdom. You just enlightened me to a whole other degree about this issue.

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

actually we were talking about the character Oracle from the comics lol

#14 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah. I ment it literally about comics. lol. I'm gonna look Oracle up now. lol

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Oracle, AKA Barbara Gorden :D

#16 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. Once again, you learn something new everyday.

#17 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and DC needs some fatalities

Venom can do the head bite. Green Lantern can make a giant hammer and smash them.

#18 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Mad random.

#19 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

So I think that since Marvel owns MK, Marvel and MK would team up to mush DC.

#20 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK. I still say stalemate

#21 Posted by Owen_Porter (83313 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever has the better magic users take this fight. I'd lean towards Marvel myself, Wanda and Dr. Strange are a tough team to beat.

#22 Posted by Owen_Porter (83313 posts) - - Show Bio

jqntaylor says:

"Is loed gambler gambler"

What?

#23 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler says:

"jqntaylor says:
"Is loed gambler gambler"

What?"

Well someone's drunk.

#24 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

RAGE!!! says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"That's... new... Anything else Marvel owns that I don't know about? Do they own any other comic companys? video games? anything? lol"
yeah they own fleet street, the electric company and they have a hotel on mayfair"

OH COOL!!!!! I'm going there.

#25 Posted by subzero33 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

that would rock

#26 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Most definitly

#27 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
well joker actaully has a fatality he uses his cards it slices you then he throws one t the head
#28 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
well joker actaully has a fatality he uses his cards it slices you then he throws one t the head
#29 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel takes it as long as the IG and various other cosmic items are involved.
#30 Posted by Moomin123 (2205 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it'll be like the game. Dark Khan (probably merged with someone from Marvel as well) will use the Kombat Rage to make Raiden, Superman and Capt. America (probably who'd lead the Marvel characters) fight each other. Then the three characters make friends with each other and fight Dark Khan so that the universes stop merging. Then either Shao Khan or Darkseid will appear in the Marvel Universe, so they'll be sent to a S.H.I.E.L.D prison which they spend the remainder of their lives forever.