#1 Edited by Android-17 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre MK4/ The  Lin Kuei have ordered the destruction of Iron Man in order to stop him from shutting down their cross universal portals over China. Cyrax one of the Lin Kuei's best cyborg assassins received new orders to find and terminate Iron Man.  When the sparks finally fly between these two, which one will end up in the scrap yard. (This is an What If scenario the prelude to the fight is not factual. Btw don't just list a winner, please explain why either one would win or lose)  

#2 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Android-17: Lol. Iron man wins
#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

I give this to Iron Man, Cyrax is a good fighter, but Iron Man has some abilities that overpower his.

#4 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales: Is Cyrax cybernetic? Is he a robot?
#5 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man stomps easy

#6 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks: A cyborg last time I checked.
#7 Posted by Android-17 (22 posts) - - Show Bio
@cracks:  He is cybernetic
#8 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyrax has always been Cybernetic(in terms of showcasing and introducing the character) the only time we've seen them human remotely was in the cartoon series briefly. 

Anywho, if this is just Cyrax alone vs. Iron Man in his suit then Iron Man most likely won't let him get near him, although Cyrax does have some good abilities too such as , bombs, energy nets, cloaking, self destruct, teleporting and superior fighting skills via martial arts so I may not count out Cyrax... 

Also, if this Iron Man in his suit or not? If not, then I'm definitely voting Cyrax here easily, if Tony's in his suit then I'll honestly say either can win it. Iron man can fly and has energy blasts etc, increased strength but Cyrax has the improved strength also. He can't fly, but can teleport, has his suit's abilities at his disposal. 

#9 Posted by MarvelvsDCuniverse (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins all time.

#10 Edited by jacobmosqueda1357 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman wins because even if cyrax does self destruct, its not going to do any damage to his suit

#11 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyrax is out classed here.

#12 Posted by Beam3000 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

I love MK and i'm glad to finally see a thread, but Iron man will annihilate cyrax.

#13 Posted by nerdchore (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man is good at keep away and with his vast array of long ranged projectiles, his abilities to fly, armor, speed, and strength. Iron man takes this.

side note: I'm glad to see some MK stuff as well.

#14 Posted by leonkarlen123 (4507 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyrax is more of a hunter than a fighter actually, He is like Predator.

Even if he has pretty powerful stuffs like plasma net, rocket shoulder and saw hands its not enough to break through Tony s armor.