Tough fight.

Gothicowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gothicowboy

I would have to say Noob and Ermac in the end.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By vuviper

Where is Rain's picture atfirst I thought you put poor Subbie by himself

@Gothicowboy

said:

I would have to say Noob and Ermac in the end. 

I agree, I think each of them could are already in the running for most powerful individually, no other team matches their power.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boobster

I don't know, Chameleon can turn into any Ninja for some time, and wasn't Rain one of the Shao Kahn's generals ? Also, does Sub-Zero have the Dragon Medallion in this battle ?

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vuviper
@Boobster said:
I don't know, Chameleon can turn into any Ninja for some time, and wasn't Rain one of the Shao Kahn's generals ? Also, does Sub-Zero have the Dragon Medallion in this battle ?
This is a good question, but I think it's irrelevant since he's paired with what I think is the weakest ninja, but him with Scorpion and it would be more interesting. And can Chameleon actually reproduce all their power? I don't think Scorpion, Noob, or Ermac can be killed in conventional ways, so that's already a big advantage.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Boobster
@vuviper said:
@Boobster said:
This is a good question, but I think it's irrelevant since he's paired with what I think is the weakest ninja, but him with Scorpion and it would be more interesting. And can Chameleon actually reproduce all their power? I don't think Scorpion, Noob, or Ermac can be killed in conventional ways, so that's already a big advantage.
I don't know much about Rain, but I don't think he is that weak at all, he was one of Shao Kahn's generals, IIRC. Well in MK Trilogy I think Chameleon had the powers of the ninja he was at the moment, I don't remember if the same thing was in Armageddon, though.
Who said that the fight is to the death ? 
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vuviper
@Boobster said:
@vuviper said:
@Boobster said:
I don't know much about Rain, but I don't think he is that weak at all, he was one of Shao Kahn's generals, IIRC. Well in MK Trilogy I think Chameleon had the powers of the ninja he was at the moment, I don't remember if the same thing was in Armageddon, though.Who said that the fight is to the death ? 
It's not but it's kind of an unfair advantage when you die if you get stabbed through the chest but your enemy doesn't it limits the ways you can win. And what kind of power has Rain really displayed? I'm referring mostly to character history and in game endings. Gameplay-wise I imagine they are all similar, I'm not really good enough to say which is more powerful. Sub-Zero (w/ the medallion) was said to have powers approaching the gods. Noob Saibot was the ruler of the netherrealm, Ermac is the combination of a thousand warrior souls, etc. (if I remember any of those correctly haha). I don't think ninja edenian really cuts it
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Boobster
@vuviper: Lightnings from the sky, IIRC.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vuviper
@Boobster said:
Mortal Kombat 9 says he's a demigod apparently
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Boobster
@vuviper said:
@Boobster said:
Mortal Kombat 9 says he's a demigod apparently
I haven't played it yet. So I'll leave that to MK fans, LOL.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Boobster
@vuviper: Now that I think of Rain's control over water , him and Sub-Zero is a very useful combination :)
OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Ermac and Noob take this. Ermac has TK and both are spiritual beings that can teleport. Also, Noob can create environmental advantages for the team.

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Ermac and Noob.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By progenitorigin

Noob Saibot & Ermac probably are the most resilient.
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By super_psycho

ermac and noob 

Gothicowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gothicowboy
@Boobster said:
@vuviper said:
@Boobster said:
I don't know much about Rain, but I don't think he is that weak at all, he was one of Shao Kahn's generals, IIRC. Well in MK Trilogy I think Chameleon had the powers of the ninja he was at the moment, I don't remember if the same thing was in Armageddon, though.Who said that the fight is to the death ? 
IIRC, Chameleon could one use one power set per round and it was random.  I could be completely off about this, or it could have changed later in the series I don,t remember.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Boobster
@Gothicowboy said:

@Boobster said:

@vuviper said:

@Boobster said:
IIRC, Chameleon could one use one power set per round and it was random.  I could be completely off about this, or it could have changed later in the series I don,t remember.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MKF30

MKA confirmed before MK9 that Rain is a demigod with Argus as his father.... 

MK9 just explained more on it, he's an orphan. Rain is one of Kahn's generals, but so is Ermac.... when he's under his control anyway.

At any rate, I'll have to go with Ermac and Noob in the end, but I think it would come down to Ermac/Noob vs. Sub-Zero/Rain

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blacharrt

Ermac and Noob seem like the most powerful matchup.

spystreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#21  Edited By spystreak

ah come on how many times do I have to say it Sub-zero is not a ninja!
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@MKF30 said:
MKA confirmed before MK9 that Rain is a demigod with Argus as his father....   MK9 just explained more on it, he's an orphan. Rain is one of Kahn's generals, but so is Ermac.... when he's under his control anyway. At any rate, I'll have to go with Ermac and Noob in the end, but I think it would come down to Ermac/Noob vs. Sub-Zero/Rain
I think that as well  

Rain and Sub-Zero would go well together, seeing how Rain can trap people into a ball of water and move them around by controlling the water, which Sub-Zero could freeze.  I know that rain has water and lightning powers, although not sure if he still has the wind powers that he showed in MK3. 

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

Yeah, the Rain/Sub combination would be neat....water + ice masters=devastating 

On the other hand, Noob being an undead spectre himself with crazy powers and Ermac being a powerful telekinetic could possibly solo the others if he went all out....with his TK

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Reptilicus

I think it comes down between:

Ermac 
Noob Saibot 
vs 
Reptile
Chamelon 

People forgot Reptile's race apparently copy moves from other fighters. Even when Reptile first was created, he had ice attacks, fire and teleportion. He also has them in MK9 when you fight him below. Then both Chameleon and Khameleon came in both games, copying the abilities from the other players. I believe they would win unless they cannot copy Ermac's telekinesis.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MKF30

Reptile just had the ice and spear only due to them not developing him into his own character(then in MK2-present) he's had his own bio, moves etc Chameleon though being also Saurian(same as rep and Khameleon) apparently can mimic others abilities as well as Khameleon, I hope they bring one of them back at some point. I won't be surprised if they don't though since they're no where near Reptile in terms of popularity. 

In MKA Chameleon had like one move from every ninja just about, from Ermac he has his energy fireball but no TK.  

But yeah I agree with most here I think it'll be Ermac/Noob vs. someone for sure.