Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Morals: Standard
Standard equipment
Fight to the death (so yeah, Death comes in and scoops up the loser). Secondary means of victory includes KO. BFR is not allowed.

Second round: Same conditions, but it takes place in the Dreaming.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wyldsong

Ugh...reality warper versus the Lord of Dreams and basically an abstract...I want to say Dream...but I really have no clue...

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By HolySerpent
@Wyldsong said:
Ugh...reality warper versus the Lord of Dreams and basically an abstract...I want to say Dream...but I really have no clue...
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

I'm not sure, what can Jaspers do ?

andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By andre54
@TheMightyAvenger said:
I'm not sure, what can Jaspers do ?
he can warp reality, big time! he's basically a universe buster, but i don't know how he can affect an abstract like dream... i don't see any of them killing each other, but i don't want to say stalemate just yet. idk, i'll go MJJ 51 percent of the time
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkeden

Jim jaspers cannot survive outside space and time.

andre54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By andre54
@Darkeden: true... hmmm, now i'm leaning towards dream. not sure what he would do to him but if dream cut loose, i don't think his powers would be exactly limited
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Morpheus probably wins here... this could be a tough battle though...
Darkeden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkeden

so true.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212
@King Saturn said:
Morpheus knows he truly not all powerful.  He admitted this in the I think the second or third volume last comic issue to Desire.  When all of humanity dies the endless also die.  Also why cant MJJ just trap him or beat him down?  This happened to him before.  He was trapped in the first issue and he got into a firefight with Doctor something in like issue 4-5.  MJJ can also just take away peoples ability to dream or just completely beat Morpheus if he wants.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@daak1212

Doctor Destiny, I believe.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@daak1212 said:
@King Saturn said:
Morpheus knows he truly not all powerful.  He admitted this in the I think the second or third volume last comic issue to Desire.  When all of humanity dies the endless also die.  Also why cant MJJ just trap him or beat him down?  This happened to him before.  He was trapped in the first issue and he got into a firefight with Doctor something in like issue 4-5.  MJJ can also just take away peoples ability to dream or just completely beat Morpheus if he wants.
Not true, Death doesn't die. She is the one that locks up when the universe and all life is over not humanity. 

No Caption Provided
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212
@OmegaDynasty: That kinda coincides with what I said.  With all life gone what else is there?  Death, but Death finally fulfilled her purpose so pretty much "Last one out get the lights".
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@daak1212 said:
@OmegaDynasty: That kinda coincides with what I said.  With all life gone what else is there?  Death, but Death finally fulfilled her purpose so pretty much "Last one out get the lights".
True, although I believe that Dream is most powerful in his own dimension or where ever he resides. In this setting, not to sure. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212

In this setting he dosent have a chance.  Hell Im not totally sure it's 100% in Dream realm as well.  This is MJJ we're talking about

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

I'm gonna go with Dream.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Malonius

Jaspers can jump between universes but his powers work differently in each. Morpheus is an omniversal Abstract (i.e. if you have a dream tonight you are entering his realm as it appears in our universe). Jaspers could win by destroying the universe they're in as long as the courtyard they were fighting in was either in the Vertigo/DC universe or our universe (which would also kill himself since both their creators are from our universe).  Either of these would kill the incarnation of Dream known as Morpheus, but to kill Dream he's have to kill every sentient being in the omniverse.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Sorry for the bump, but I'm still actually curious about this.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Decoy Elite
@JediXMan said:
Death the only way to win?
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tron_bonne

Reality warpers have limits. 
Dreams don't.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
@JediXMan said:
Death the only way to win?
Perhaps I should edit that.

Suffice it to say that KO is a secondary method. BFR is NOT allowed, and is probably pointless here since neither can really be BFRed.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Decoy Elite
@JediXMan: Well Dream did that thing where he stuck that one demon(who I think was suppose to be pretty powerful) in a globe.  

Then again the guy wasn't a reality warper to my knowledge. :/
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
@JediXMan: Well Dream did that thing where he stuck that one demon(who I think was suppose to be pretty powerful) in a globe.   Then again the guy wasn't a reality warper to my knowledge. :/
Azazel. He was supposed to be very powerful. To what end, however, is unknown.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Decoy Elite
@JediXMan said:
@Decoy Elite said:
@JediXMan: Well Dream did that thing where he stuck that one demon(who I think was suppose to be pretty powerful) in a globe.   Then again the guy wasn't a reality warper to my knowledge. :/
I'd assume the usual demon stuff.  

Anyway, if Dream could contain MJJ in a similar manner he should win this. (Unless that counts as BFR...)
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Decoy Elite said:
@JediXMan said:
@Decoy Elite said:
I'd assume the usual demon stuff.   Anyway, if Dream could contain MJJ in a similar manner he should win this. (Unless that counts as BFR...)
Not sure it qualifies as a BFR. Sending MJJ to another dimension is BFR. But capturing him, to me, is basically incapacitating him, not sending him away.
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HolySerpent

Im going with Jim. Can't he warp every creature that dream out of existence. Ergo morpheues cease to exist.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#27  Edited By SC  Moderator

I'd say Morpheus. Not based on power, but ability to apply it. Jasper's doesn't exert his power with full capacity just like a boxer doesn't put all his force into his first punch. Jasper's mental acuity could probably be his downfall, or Morpheus ability to think of a way to win etc be his winning ticket. So i guess it depends at what stage Jasper's is at, and whether he recognizes the threat Morpheus represents. Morpheus existence isn't hinged on humanity either, just any creature that can dream.  

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Decoy Elite
@HolySerpent said:
Im going with Jim. Can't he warp every creature that dream out of existence. Ergo morpheues cease to exist.
When the Furies were killing the inhabitants of Dream it didn't seem to harm him, and they took out entire areas.  

He should be able to remake anything that's destroyed. 
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By Saren

I wanna go with Dream.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Saren

@Decoy Elite said:

@HolySerpent said:
When the Furies were killing the inhabitants of Dream it didn't seem to harm him, and they took out entire areas. He should be able to remake anything that's destroyed.

Not only that but no one can enter the Dreaming while Morpheus is inside without his permission. The Furies only got in because Nuala summoned Dream out of his realm, and he was oath-bound to go to her.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HolySerpent

But the furies didn't wipe out every being that dream. I can the abstract dream exist if there no such thing as "dream".

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@HolySerpent said:
He would have to kill himself as well.  Jaspers was considered an "omniversal" threat, but that's because he creates warps that just keep expanding, he doesn't actually warp the omniverse and has never warped the universe, there is a picture of him saying he is everything yada yada, but it is taken out of context, he is speaking to people that are within his warp, so everything in it is his, somebody looked at that and started the rumor that he replaced Eternity, when in fact the events in 616 regarding Jaspers didn't even affect the entire world let alone the universe, it was pretty much focused around England.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Decoy Elite
@HolySerpent said:
But the furies didn't wipe out every being that dream. I can the abstract dream exist if there no such thing as "dream".
Don't think he could wipe out all of Dream. It's basically fueled by people's dreams and MJJ is still human to an extent so he'd have to wipe himself out to finish off Dream totally.  
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@HolySerpent said:

The Furies didn't wipe out every being that dreams but they didn't kill Dream either. His physical body was destroyed and his essence was transferred/reincarnated into Daniel Hall.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HolySerpent

How powerful of a reality Warper is Jim? Can he defy logic and reason.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Saren

@LordOfAllHumans: So MJJ isn't even multiversal? What about Jamie Braddock?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Decoy Elite
@HolySerpent said:
How powerful of a reality Warper is Jim? Can he defy logic and reason.
Wait...were you arguing for him without even knowing how powerful he is?
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HolySerpent

Lol. I don't know if he proved himself as a being who defy logic and reasoning. I know one of his counterparts did. And fight is basically a highend reality Warper vs a highend abstract. Can a reality Warper effect an abstract of in idea?

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By emperorznb

This battle can go on for ages. Morpheus could only win if he transfers Jaspers to a place where reality doesn't exist and kill him there. But since there's no BFR...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Saren

@emperorznb said:

This battle can go on for ages. Morpheus could only win if he transfers Jaspers to a place where reality doesn't exist and kill him there. But since there's no BFR...

And Jaspers could only "win" if he kills every sentient being in existence including himself.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@CitizenBane said:

@LordOfAllHumans: So MJJ isn't even multiversal? What about Jamie Braddock?

MJJ has never done a mulitversal feat, his warps supposedly have that kind of potential but nothing was ever shown even on a universal scale.  Merlyn and co destroying a universe to end the threat of another MJJ was overkill and just shows that they probably don't know what they are talking about anyway, as they claimed that wouldn't stop 616 MJJ (they said he was more powerful than the other) in the end it took less than that to stop him for good until Wanda resurrected him.  Jamie isn't even universal, before his return according to Nightcrawler, he could only warp reality locally (line of sight, this included using his tv set to act as a "scrying" device) and could not alter worlds, he was at best city wide during the first fallen story, as a matter of fact his feat was mentioned to only have covered the city.
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By emperorznb

@CitizenBane said:

@emperorznb said:

And Jaspers could only "win" if he kills every sentient being in existence including himself.

Pretty much... yes... or if he creates another Fury and annihilates them all. This battle will never end and will destroy everything in the process.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saren

@emperorznb said:

@CitizenBane said:

@emperorznb said:

Pretty much... yes... or if he creates another Fury and annihilates them all. This battle will never end and will destroy everything in the process.

Not really. As already pointed out MJJ's mental state doesn't really help him out in a fight, and he's not beating Morpheus in the Dreaming.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@emperorznb said:

Not really, the first round has a KO clause as secondary means of victory, how strong is Dream?  because I'm pretty sure Captain Britain has one-shotted MJJ.  In the second round it happens in dreams so there is no reality to warp there only dreams, everybody has that kind of reality warping in their dreams anyway, but Dream is the master of that place so he should win.  
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By HolySerpent

If his powers defy logic and reaso. He doesn't need to kill him self. He can literally due the the impossible

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

@emperorznb: Not to mention he can just put Jaspers to sleep with a wave of his hand.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By emperorznb

@LordOfAllHumans: When did Captain Britain one-shotted MJJ?

@CitizenBane: Could be... It's really kinda confusing when you put two beastly powerful characters to battle xD

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@emperorznb said:

@LordOfAllHumans: When did Captain Britain one-shotted MJJ?

@CitizenBane: Could be... It's really kinda confusing when you put two beastly powerful characters to battle xD

during the Chaos wave, he was going to attack Roma, CB came hit him sending him flying (uncanny 462) and we was not seen again until Die by the Sword several of our years later (actually one two years)
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By emperorznb

@LordOfAllHumans: Oh yeah... that one... thanks by the way.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@emperorznb said:

@LordOfAllHumans: Oh yeah... that one... thanks by the way.

no problem