Morpheus Of Endless VS Enrico Pucci

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jigen879

Poll Morpheus Of Endless VS Enrico Pucci (4 votes)

Morpheus Of Endless 25%
Enrico Pucci 75%

Morpheus Of Endless VS Enrico Pucci

who wins and why please with feats

• 
Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what nobody knows enrico pucci ?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigen879 said:

what nobody knows enrico pucci ?

never heard of him.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus wins.

He's a mutliversal concept. while Encrio caps out at universal with Made In Heaven.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: bah i don't know, but he is an human, but the manga is very strange there is the stand

yes he destroys only a universe, but in the manga it means the reality, so universe means reality is the same concept of multiverse

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@Jigen879: what? No it is not. Me and bill gates both live in a house, so our houses are equal? I drink wine and so does he, does it mean it costs the same? If Marvels reality consists of infinite universes, while Say the DCAU has one universe and both can be called a creation, does destroying Marvel Creation with one shot equal destroying the DCAU Creation? Lucifer and Elaine both created creations outside the main one. Lucifer created a multiverse while Eline created a universe, with one world. Does it mean, based on these two feats, they are equal?

To all those, the answer is obviously, no.

Morpheus stomps.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere: ??? in hte lucifer main story, nirvana isn't canonichal, lucifer says universe no multiverse, also elaine says universe nobody says multiverse, in fact at the end there are three universes no multiverse, in the bizzarre the universe is infinite so multiverse = infinite universe ?

is a terminological question

Lucifer doesn't create anything without michael, Michael is the creator of the universe, dying, and he always created the universe of Elaine, dying

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jigen879: 1. I wonder who you are in real life. Are you Neil Gaiman? Grant Morrison? Mike Carey? Peter Gross? Or Will Dennis? Who are you to say what is canon and what is not? I mean, I know you, so I know your not a troll. So I do not understand why you resort to such desperate and pathetic excuses as 'that is not canon and I can not prove it, but because I stated it, it is not'. Nirvana is after Triptych, and before Dalliance with the Damned. In book 2.

Also, I though everyone who reads comics knows when people talk casually, they call creations either creation, or universe. For example, it was stated once that Chaos King destroyed 99% of the multiverse, but after that, and before, it was stated to be universe. Thanos with the HOTU destroyed all of creation save for the realm of death, yet they mentioned universe every time. Even the name of the place, HOTU is the heart of the UNIVERSE, not multiverse. So unless they are being specific, universe is fine. Words can be used interchangeably. Lucifer stated it was a multiverse when they were talking about scale, but then right after that, he used the term universe when talking casually. Also, when the Lilim went to make their offer, he again clearly used the word universe (yet then he said it is infinite, though that does not matter) but when Eliane was pulling the gateway across the sky, she went into other dimensions, into even THE GAP BETWEEN WORLDS.

Anyway, back on topic, you did not state, in your previous post that it was infinite. That is for you to prove.

Also, Michael did not create the universe, it was obviously Elianes, while using power that was previously his. Lucifer told her to occupy space, yet she accidentally made the universe. He also expelled power, and Lucifer shaped it into his Multiverse. For example, like that woman who using cosmic dust and light to create a small structure, using her will to hold it together. using your logic, she did not create it, the person who made the dust and light did. Ridiculous.

Seriously, if you can not even get these easy and well known facts right, I really need concrete proof that the bizarre whatever is infinite in scale.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jigen879: if it is infinite, then i do not know how to classify it. The Dreaming is infinite, yet it contain infinite realms within it too like the most popular center of the dreaming, Daniels Castle. Is destroying the castle as easy as destroying the dreaming? The answer; I do not know. Yet all that is useless until you show proof he destroyed an infinite universe.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jigen879

Just only universe

http://110.imagebam.com/download/_Mu7fvOjuPw6qme5GKP3BQ/37682/376814664/Immaginemmmmmmmmmmm.jpg

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://112.imagebam.com/download/sGDV-ktY2qE1oCOxl7gU2A/37682/376814717/Immagines.jpg

http://110.imagebam.com/download/cNLTzdY_wWRwc7pNfbgZEg/37682/376815631/ImmagineElain.jpg

http://112.imagebam.com/download/zPr12jc7QbefBt1YzSuMmQ/37682/376815875/Immagineelain5.png