Morpheus Endless Sandman VS Death Endless

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Morpheus Endless Sandman VS Death Endless (30 votes)

Morpheus Endless Sandman 20%
Death Endless 80%

Morpheus Endless Sandman VS Death Endless Who Wins Or Stalemate ?

VS

• 
Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But really I think that this is a stalemate because the endless are the same in powers, correct ?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Death is more powerful.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

agree with this guy. she easily killed Morpheus. @jwwprod:

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX

@jigen879: Actually(in addition to being the oldest) Destiny, Death, and Dream are unofficially considered the 3 most powerful.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jigen879

@xiix: but you want mean destiny > death > dream ? But in the story it seems the Endless were alla egual in power ?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigen879: It's debatable who among those three would be the most powerful. Most would say Death. But following the events of The Doll's House, Dream threatens Desire by saying : "Mess with me or mine again, and I will forget that you are family, Desire. Do you believe yourself strong enough to stand against me? Against Death? Against Destiny?". To which Desire simply replies; "No".

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: though death is the most powerful. I used to believe it is destiny, but having read about death, and her true power, death is the most powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

@jigen879 said:

But really I think that this is a stalemate because the endless are the same in powers, correct ?

Nope.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XiiX

@baron_von_santa: Possibly. Destiny is far too passive for any indication of his power to translate into anything offensively. Hell, he's even had his book stolen from him.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: deaths power is her name, plus the ability to give life. she can easily kill whomever she will eventually collect, by fast forwarding time and events to the date time, and way the person is going to die. she can kill even destiny by saying the date and I think cause of his death (though the reason she has to say it is for the reader). she has done that actually more times than she should. and she, unlike the other endless, does not put her power into things easily stolen, and even if her ankh is stolen, it could easily be replaced.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#12 JediXMan  Moderator

Death, absolutely.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By aquaman01

...well, considering that she was the one who killed Dream...kind obvious

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jigen879

@baron_von_santa: However, in the comics, no one says who is the most powerful Dream, Death, Destiny, right? But death has only the power to kill people, theoretically you could not kill a being without a soul. But she could kill an Endless, it seems strange

However, the hierarchy is Destiny> Death> Dream> Other Endless> Spectrum correct? But anyway, Lucifer is much more powerful than Destiny, correct? But is dream more powerfull than Galactus or eternity marvel ?

@aquaman01: If I'm not mistaken, in the comics, Dream relinquishes its powers, in a sense, he becomes an ordinary human, and he agrees to die, she did not kill him just defeating him, she kills him who agrees to die.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jigen879 said:

@baron_von_santa: However, in the comics, no one says who is the most powerful Dream, Death, Destiny, right? But death has only the power to kill people, theoretically you could not kill a being without a soul. But she could kill an Endless, it seems strange

However, the hierarchy is Destiny> Death> Dream> Other Endless> Spectrum correct? But anyway, Lucifer is much more powerful than Destiny, correct? But is dream more powerfull than Galactus or eternity marvel ?

@aquaman01: If I'm not mistaken, in the comics, Dream relinquishes its powers, in a sense, he becomes an ordinary human, and he agrees to die, she did not kill him just defeating him, she kills him who agrees to die.

Death is above Dream because she has the power to kill anyone besides someone like Lucifer who's protected by a higher power but even that will eventually end and she'll take him. Not sure why Destiny is so high. Dream is much more powerful than Galactus and Eternity

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jigen879

@night4345: Is really Dream much more powerfull than Galactus at his strongest leve ? is dream more powerful than Eternity at his strongest level ? Is Dream much more powerfull than The Spectre at his strongest level or than AntiMonitor at his strongest level or than Imperiex at his strongest level ?

But Death can not kill anyone but she can not do so without the permission of the Presence, correct? That is, she has her powers at the behest of the Presence, correct?

But in your opinion who is more powerful between Dream and Destiny?

But I thought, after I read the comic, which Endless were all equal in power.

My opinion: a comic book would have been nice, where there was an omnipotent god like the Judeo-Christian tradition, or where, like the Endless, there were, for example, the seven deities which, each omnipotent, ruled a single aspect of reality only to maintain the order between them.

However about Destiny of endless, it seems that he has no power but that power is only in the book, correct?

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigen879: Well, no he didn't lose his powers and become humanlike, however he did allow Death to kill him, so it doesn't help because he allowed her too, but it shows that she is strong enough to kill even an Endless. No, she does not communicate with the Presence (of what we know of course, she is Death so I wouldn't be surprised if she did talk to God). She takes people when it is their time. She has let people stay alive, or when dead, be ghosts. The only person shown that has resisted Death is Lucifer who is far beyond any of the Endless. Dream is stronger than everyone you mentioned (I actually don't know much about Imperiex, so I don't know if he is stronger than him). Destiny is stronger than Dream, although he hasn't shown any feat I can think of.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: @jigen879: @aquaman01: he did not allow her to kill him, she eventually will, so she can. you have to understand this. if a character will eventually die, then the death can kill him any time.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: However is dream more powerfull than Anti Monitor or imperiex ?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yea death is way more powerful she is the end all of all things whether abstract or not. Heck even the things thats "killed" Dream were terrified of her when all she did was raise her voice.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345: @jigen879: @aquaman01: he did not allow her to kill him, she eventually will, so she can. you have to understand this. if a character will eventually die, then the death can kill him any time.

I know she can. I didn't mean, he...allowed her as in she had to ask permission before killing him. I just meant that he didn't "fight" his Death. Sorry, allowed was the wrong word. I know she can basically take anyone. :)

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jigen879: you really do not know much about DC huh?

1. imperiex is at best universal+, he got beaten by kismet merged superman, who is universal. the big bangs power is universal in DC.

2. can anti monitor destroy 6 and a half billion universes at once using a small percentage of his power? he needed a cannon to destroy the remaining universes in one shot, while dream could just destroy them with a wave if he is at full power.

death> destiny >dream >destruction (though destruction might be above dream, destruction wields the power of creation (not as in DC creation, but creative power) > unbound spectre >delirium > desire > despair.

death will take all the other endless, so she can take them anytime.

desire admitted dream, destiny, death are above her.

destiny will and can be taken by death.

dream has been taken by death.

destruction is shown to be more powerful than delirium, but never officially mentioned.

destruction should be at the same level of control of his own abstracts as all his siblings.

delirium could go into places lucifer have to sacrifice to go.

lucifer is more powerful than the endless in power, but destiny is nigh omnipotent.

it is hard to gauge power levels in DC, it is not as straightforward.

you really should read up on these characters.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01: she asked for permission? she asked if destiny is ready. she does not need permission, but you have to say some last words to your brother when you are about to kill him.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jigen879: you really do not know much about DC huh?

1. imperiex is at best universal+, he got beaten by kismet merged superman, who is universal. the big bangs power is universal in DC.

2. can anti monitor destroy 6 and a half billion universes at once using a small percentage of his power? he needed a cannon to destroy the remaining universes in one shot, while dream could just destroy them with a wave if he is at full power.

death> destiny >dream >destruction (though destruction might be above dream, destruction wields the power of creation (not as in DC creation, but creative power) > unbound spectre >delirium > desire > despair.

death will take all the other endless, so she can take them anytime.

desire admitted dream, destiny, death are above her.

destiny will and can be taken by death.

dream has been taken by death.

destruction is shown to be more powerful than delirium, but never officially mentioned.

destruction should be at the same level of control of his own abstracts as all his siblings.

delirium could go into places lucifer have to sacrifice to go.

lucifer is more powerful than the endless in power, but destiny is nigh omnipotent.

it is hard to gauge power levels in DC, it is not as straightforward.

you really should read up on these characters.

Anti-Monitor almost destroyed a infinite multiverse with one anti-matter wave with 5 being saved by Harbinger. He tried to use the Anti-Matter cannon to annihilate the remaining universes faster.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@night4345: the anti matter wave was traveling at the speed of a snail. it was one shot, but that was some pretty long time. though that does count. so anti monitor should be at best a bit weaker than morpheus at full power. interesting.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jigen879

@baron_von_santa:

Then I summarize it, correct? All at their strongest level

Presence> Lucifer & Michael> Death> Destiny> Dream> Other Endless> Spectre> Anti Monitor> Imperiex?

Where can I read the story of Morpheus with a part of his power destroys sixty billion universes?

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@jigen879: JLA classified. though Michael > lucifer, and anti monitor should be higher.

my personal opinion here though, is destruction is more powerful than 'other endless' group.

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Morpheus

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#29 JediXMan  Moderator

Death stomps. If memory serves, she is explicitly referred to as the most powerful of the Endless. I believe the order is:

1. Death
  2. Destiny
  3. Dream
  4. Everyone else (Destruction is probably next)