Takes place in abandoned city

Start 100 yds away

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is Morph? The guy who died in the X-men cartoon?

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: yes, him. but this isn't the animated version.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

@inconvenient_truth: He showed up in the comics? I thought he was exclusively created for the show? Forgive me as I am not the most knowledgeable X-men fan. What did he do in the comics though that was impressive enough to take on spider-man?

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like saying Morph. If it was cartoon Morph he can still win as it was shown that some of his transformations were more than skin deep when he became Longshot and mimicked his glowing eye and agility.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I actually dont know. I'm just now getting into comic books. Ive been watching the animated series on youtube and looked him up on the search bar comic vine provides. I read his powers and abilities and wondered how he'd fair against Spider-Man

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order
@jashro44 said:

@inconvenient_truth: He showed up in the comics? I thought he was exclusively created for the show? Forgive me as I am not the most knowledgeable X-men fan. What did he do in the comics though that was impressive enough to take on spider-man?

This.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@jashro44 said:

This.

The Morph from the Exiles has no bones and is virtually made of living silly putty that he can shape into just about anything he can think of and even reattach limbs. He also once possessed the reality warping power of Proteus. 616 Morph had enough tp (latent and boosted by Xavier) to fool people enough to believe he was Xavier.