Morgoth and his Balrogs and Ungoliant vs Harry Potter universe

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By franky666

So, Morgoth and his 7 Balrogs (Gothmog as their Leader) and Ungoliant enter the Harry Potter universe and want to rule over everything and everyone!

Can they stop the enemies?

Bloodlusted! To Death!

Morgoth
Morgoth
Gothmog and the other 6 Balrogs of Morgoth
Gothmog and the other 6 Balrogs of Morgoth
Ungoliant
Ungoliant

VS

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgoth sweeps by himself

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgoth solos.

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But there is voldermort and the spectre, also there are a lot of mages in da school!

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see Morgoth solo-ing. HP high and top tiers have enough destructive powers and hax, plus numbers, to blast him from all sides.

With the balrogs added though, they will get stomped. 98% of their verse is fodder.

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TryingToChill

@cpt_nice said:

Don't see Morgoth solo-ing. HP high and top tiers have enough destructive powers and hax, plus numbers, to blast him from all sides.

With the balrogs added though, they will get stomped. 98% of their verse is fodder.

@pipxeroth said:
@eisenfauste said:

@valarmelkor said:

Morgoth solos.

I know most of these guys can't be killed by non-magical attacks but I'd like to point out that Potterverse includes muggles so the LOTR guys would have to contend with all the world's armies with modern technology and enough nukes to raze the earth dozens of times over. Would that help the Potterverse?

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But there is voldermort and the spectre, also there are a lot of mages in da school!

The spectre?! As in... DC spectre??? That guy's not from the Potterverse.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

@pipxeroth said:
@eisenfauste said:

@valarmelkor said:

Morgoth solos.

I know most of these guys can't be killed by non-magical attacks but I'd like to point out that Potterverse includes muggles so the LOTR guys would have to contend with all the world's armies with modern technology and enough nukes to raze the earth dozens of times over. Would that help the Potterverse?

...not really. You realise Morgoth is essentially Tolkein's Lucifer right? He destroys HP-verse continent by continent.

franky666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cpt_nice

@pipxeroth: Being an equivalent to someone in terms of lore is not a feat.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pipxeroth

@cpt_nice: I never said it was. It should be common knowledge that LoTR characters lack feats.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ValarMelkor

@cpt_nice said:

Being an equivalent to someone in terms of lore is not a feat.

The Ainur did create the Universe though, and Melkor/Morgoth was the strongest of them. Even after entering Arda and losing power, the wars of the Valar destroyed Continents and reshaped the Earth and stuff like that. Morgoth is too much for the Harry Potter verse.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: I never said it was. It should be common knowledge that LoTR characters lack feats.

I know, and that is annoying af. I was simply commenting on the fact that saying he goes continent sweeping because he is Tolkien's version of the devil is kind of flawed logic.

The robot devil in Futurama got his ass beat by a regular human. Lots of devils are featless wimps.

By which I am not implying Morgoth is a pushover.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team tolkien

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
@pipxeroth said:

I know, and that is annoying af. I was simply commenting on the fact that saying he goes continent sweeping because he is Tolkien's version of the devil is kind of flawed logic.

The robot devil in Futurama got his ass beat by a regular human. Lots of devils are featless wimps.

Lel

He's the robot devil though :P

The best we can really do for Morgoth is power scaling, which sucks. We have a general idea of how powerful Sauron is, and we know Morgoth was far more powerful than him. We also know that the Valar (and Maiar but they're scrubs) sung everything to existence, so I guess that counts as reality warping? I remember reading somewhere that Melkor was powerful enough to destroy stars, so it should stand to reason that Morgoth (who is only a bit below when he was Melkor) should be at least a planet buster, but he couldn't even fend off the Numoreans by himself. So honestly who really knows. I still say he sweeps though.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
@pipxeroth said:

Lel

He's the robot devil though :P

The best we can really do for Morgoth is power scaling, which sucks. We have a general idea of how powerful Sauron is, and we know Morgoth was far more powerful than him. We also know that the Valar (and Maiar but they're scrubs) sung everything to existence, so I guess that counts as reality warping? I remember reading somewhere that Melkor was powerful enough to destroy stars, so it should stand to reason that Morgoth (who is only a bit below when he was Melkor) should be at least a planet buster, but he couldn't even fend off the Numoreans by himself. So honestly who really knows. I still say he sweeps though.

Morgoth could be a planet buster at full strength, but he was significantly weaker when he came to Middle Earth to actually reign havoc.

Like VM stated, continents got ruined during the war that followed, but your guess is as good as mine what that actually means. It is somewhat open to interpretation.

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: @pipxeroth: What if some the wizards take a time turner and just spin and spin and spin until they get to before Morgoth entered their dimension, and then prep up by, let's say making a thousand horcruxes and launching them into space?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice: @pipxeroth: What if some the wizards take a time turner and just spin and spin and spin until they get to before Morgoth entered their dimension, and then prep up by, let's say making a thousand horcruxes and launching them into space?

A time turner cannot be used to travel back more than a few hours. Anything further would probably "seriously harm" the user of said time turner.

And I do not think 5 hours of prep would make a huge difference.

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
@tryingtochill said:

A time turner cannot be used to travel back more than a few hours. Anything further would probably "seriously harm" the user of said time turner.

Then how about the whole "launch horcruxes into space" thing?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
@tryingtochill said:

Then how about the whole "launch horcruxes into space" thing?

1: What will that accomplish? People who 'die' while having a horcrux are not essentially dead but are unable to fight as they are very weak.

2: Only people who are evil in intent, like truly malicious, can make horcruxes. IIRC you even have to perform a heinous act to make a horcrux. And even then, it is clearly stated it puts the user in a state "worse than death". It is not really a viable go to option for a few thousand wizards. Not that 99,9% of them would even consider it.

3: How are they gonna send those things into space?

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TryingToChill
@cpt_nice said:

Space shuttle by working with muggles. But yeah I really can't think of a way out of this one. Well the wizards do still have their broken "power of love" plot point.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cpt_nice

@tryingtochill said:
@cpt_nice said:

Space shuttle by working with muggles.

I don't know about you, but if I were a run of the mill wizard and I would be flabbergasted by basic electronic devices like a subway gate, I would not put a portion of my soul into a hightech device for it to be blasted hundreds of miles out of my reach.

Never mind the fact that almost all muggles are unaware of the existence of wizards and the initial shock will make cooperation between all parties kinda hard. And then there is the who business of good wizards making horcruxes, getting them to a space platform and launching them into space in the span of a few hours.

Do you realise how much of a stretch this is?

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch.

Morgoth wipes the Harry Potter Universe out.

TryingToChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TryingToChill

@cpt_nice said:
@tryingtochill said:
@cpt_nice said:

I don't know about you, but if I were a run of the mill wizard and I would be flabbergasted by basic electronic devices like a subway gate, I would put a portion of my soul into a hightech device for it to be blasted out of my reach.

Never mind the fact that almost all muggles are unaware of the existence of wizards and the initial shock will make cooperation between all parties kinda hard. And then there is the who business of good wizards making horcruxes, getting them to a space platform and launching them into space in the span of a few hours.

I'm not saying the wizards will win, because no they will not, but yes I believe this 'horcrux into space' thing is achievable. They have way more than a few hours, maybe even a few days depending on how long the war lasts, unless you're telling me that Morgoth will be targeting shuttles. In a situation where the existence of life as they know it is threatened, I do believe that good wizards would commit that taboo and that faced with giant unstoppable monsters raining from the sky the right people could be convinced to sanction such an op. Anyway, who said they had to be good wizards?

I just thought of a way for the wizards to force a draw. They could use the time turners to create a paradox, trapping time in a loop so that no one wins!

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Enoby D'arkness Dementia Raven Way solos, and Morgoth falls in love with her

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
@tryingtochill said:
@cpt_nice said:

I don't know about you, but if I were a run of the mill wizard and I would be flabbergasted by basic electronic devices like a subway gate, I would put a portion of my soul into a hightech device for it to be blasted out of my reach.

I'm not saying the wizards will win, because no they will not, but yes I believe this 'horcrux into space' thing is achievable. They have way more than a few hours, maybe even a few days depending on how long the war lasts, unless you're telling me that Morgoth will be targeting shuttles. In a situation where the existence of life as they know it is threatened, I do believe that good wizards would commit that taboo and that faced with giant unstoppable monsters raining from the sky the right people could be convinced to sanction such an op. Anyway, who said they had to be good wizards?

I just thought of a way for the wizards to force a draw. They could use the time turners to create a paradox, trapping time in a loop so that no one wins!

You get an A for creativity, let's keep it at that.

blaineludlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think this is easily for team morgoth, even if morgoth himself isn't quite good enough, he has ungoliont, and balrogs, because a gaint spider that can suck light out of anything, at least 9 giant fire demons, and the lord of the rings version of satin have a much better chance of winning against a group of people with wands, even if their leader loses his "life" they can still win since morgoth "life" is only his physical form, and he can come back for revenge.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morgoth and his armada stomps

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Morgoth solos lol, HP verse is fodder

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even the likes of Dumbledore and Voldemort would be like flies to Morgoth.

NameNotFound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any would completely and utterly cockslap even the strongest characters in HP. Dumbledore is at BEST, what, small town level? With hella wank?

Balrogs are MAIAR. Maiar have at LEAST 2 country level feats just off the top of my head. Ungoliant is comparable to 7 BALROGS. Melkor in his prime is far stronger than Ungoliant. They crush the HP universe with utter impunity.