#1 Posted by patzello (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg has his axe, Power Cosmic and has been dipped in the healing pools.

Takes place on a small moon with a military installation and research center (plenty of tech/weaponry)

Both have identified this moon to be crucial for each of their plans. Cyborg Supes shows up immediately after Morg pacified the residents. The conversation breaks down quickly.

#2 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Supes.

#3 Posted by lesterlawton (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg defeated several Heralds of Galactus (including Silver Surfer) simultaneously. My money is on Morg.

#4 Posted by comic_book_fan (5633 posts) - - Show Bio

morg

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Regular Morg would beat Cy supes, he was probably the most aggressive herald ever. WOL Morg would crush him quickly

#7 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@lesterlawton:

Really? I always thought the Surfer was the most powerful...

#8 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by lesterlawton (755 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg took on Surfer, Firelord, Nova, Air-Walker (construct) & Terrax all at once. I believe that Galactus had to intervene to keep Morg from killing them. Silver Surfer #75, if I remember correctly.

#11 Edited by dondave (37377 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg took on Surfer, Firelord, Nova, Air-Walker (construct) & Terrax all at once. I believe that Galactus had to intervene to keep Morg from killing them. Silver Surfer #75, if I remember correctly.

That was because he submerged himself in some magical pool which increased in his powers. He was amped when he fought them

#12 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

I think surfer is the most powerful NOW he could have been then but he was such a passifist,but Morg fallen one and stardust are surely up there with norin, and I'm thinking the only reason Morg was able to take them all on was because he had the waters of life

#13 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer is Galactus most powerful herald (unless you include Tyrant as a herald or rather featless Fallen One because of what Starlin said), and Surfer has beaten Morg just fine as well.

Morg was able to beat Surfer and other herald, because he was jacked up on Water of Life, a mystical energy to amp his existing power, a boost that was temporary.

#14 Posted by patzello (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: Very true. I could not remember what the pools were called, so i clumsily called them "healing pools".

Still, without them I think Morg could give CS a run for his money as long as there wasn't tech around for Hank to take control of. That is where it gets tricky for me, though.

Hank is crazy powerful when he can exploit the technokenesis. And Morg, as powerful as he is, has never made an art out of the Power Cosmic and is really not bright. But atthe level in the thread he plowed through all other Heralds effortlessly and killed Nova (female herald).

Too close for me to say, but if Morg can get CS away from the station I think he gets it.

#15 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg

#16 Posted by JwwProd (9458 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman.

#17 Posted by MarlboroMan (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg

#18 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

Morg