Morg, Surfer, and Firelord Vs The Sentry/ Void

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThorBoy2221

Who would win this battle? The Heralds of Galactus or the Sentry. Battle takes place on earth. No prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heralds. Honestly Surfer is just as powerful if not more than Sentry, without having all the mental instabilities.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void prevents the Surfer from soloing

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: Hmm.. Seeing that Sentry defeats the people the Surfer has troubles with, leads me to believe that the Sentry is much more powerful. With Void or DS it's no match. Sentry for the win.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Namor_Curry

@fabulousness17: surfer has held back in almost every fight he's ever been in. I don't have the scan but it says that surfer basically treats his opponents like misbehaved animals or something along those lines. Only a few times has he gone all out, which I feel he'd do against sentry. With the other heralds I would definitely give this to the team.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fabulousness17

@namor_curry: does the Sentry not hold back? He's stated that in more than one of his comics. Does thor not hold back? It said that he only uses ten percent of his powers. Does the Hulk not hold back? WB Hulk stated that he was holding back all the way up to World-breaker mode. Everyone is said to hold back, so it makes that argument irrelevant. We must base our decisions on facts.

1) The Sentry destroys the people that the Surfer loses too. Even the people that the Surfer barely beats (like Terrax), the Sentry embarrasses.

2) Sentry has apparently stalemated galactus, with or without Nate Greys help. Regardless, Galactus is the man that gives the Surfer a very small portion of his power. So If any of this is true, it would mean that the Sentry is much more powerful than the Surfer.

3) has the Surfer ever been called "the most powerful" anything in Marvel? I don't think he has been called the most powerful by anyone. Even when Shield and few other characters where ranking the most powerful heroes (in which the Sentry was first), the Silver Surfer wasn't even ranked in the top three.

I just don't see this going in the Surfers favor.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Namor_Curry
OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to give this to the team. Morg is a beast.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: @namor_curry: wasn't it a team against a very weakened galactus, who wanted to die? Lol galactus owns the surfer 999.9/1000 fights. But I like the surfer so I don't want to down talk him anymore.

Seeing that the Sentry can't truly die, plus his molecule manipulating abilities.. I'm going to give it to him.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fabulousness17: no team, just SS being smart about it. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129864/3686122-1975989712-36059.jpg

Also, Silver Surfer has molecule manipulating abilities as well, along with a vast array of ridiculous powers. You're really underestimating SS here. Plus the rest of his team, it will be more than enough to put down Sentry.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry:

SS's matter manipulation is not even close to the Void's.

Void solos effortlessly.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol sentry= galactus comments

Anyway sentry wins . Heralds don't posess the firepower to take him down

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO heralds should win IF we are talking post Annihilation Surfer and Wol-Morg. As Wol-Morg solo´d all of the Herralds including Surfer and Terrax with ease, and so would post Annahilation Surfer. If its normal version of Morg I see Void pulling it of.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheGrayGhost

@greendevil: why should it be WOL Morg? That's not standard for him at all

Surfer even post-A surfer can't really do any permanent damage to a dude who comes back from magically erased/ stands at tge centre of universe lighting energies unaffected

Yes, surfers insanely faster than him and sentry never actually going to physically tag him. He doesn't need to . A universe lighting AoE should nail surfer just fine

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robert

lurchadamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos, imo he's way more powerful...Surfer created a singularity that destroyed a galaxy, which is 100 billion stars+, sentry has the power of a million exploding Sun's...it's all in the numbers.

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lurchadamo said:

Surfer solos, imo he's way more powerful...Surfer created a singularity that destroyed a galaxy, which is 100 billion stars+, sentry has the power of a million exploding Sun's...it's all in the numbers.

Are you referring to this?:

Because that wasn't a galaxy. Just debris of something he destroyed falling into the singularity.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@greendevil: why should it be WOL Morg? That's not standard for him at all

Surfer even post-A surfer can't really do any permanent damage to a dude who comes back from magically erased/ stands at tge centre of universe lighting energies unaffected

Yes, surfers insanely faster than him and sentry never actually going to physically tag him. He doesn't need to . A universe lighting AoE should nail surfer just fine

Proof it cant be absorbed?

Surfer solos this

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There're officially too many people that'v claimed Surfer has the capability of affecting anything on a galactic-level.

Simply too damn many........

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins he's too unpredictable for the team and almost unbeatable if he doesn't allow them to kill him.

As for SS if he was that powerful people make him to be he would be just another Galactus.

Morg and Firelord are strong but not enough for the overpowered Sentry.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void stomps

lurchadamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starrk01: ok maybe it's debris falling into the singularity he created...doesn't change the opinion he would solo...here are a list of feats, including but not limited to molecular manipulation, creating life, sharing his power with everyone on earth at once....

http://monk.br.tripod.com/surfista-en.html

http://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/1mfar4/respect_the_silver_surfer/

Too many feats that imo sentry/void can't compete with

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

Luda12331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void hands down

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the team might win here; the Void can also win here, IMO it can potentially go either way.