#1 Edited by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins in this all out battle here between Morg and Beta Ray Bill vs Gladiator and King Hyperion ? Fight takes place in Space. Random Encounter. Fighters start off 200 Feet Apart. Standard Levels for Everyone.

#2 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 easy morg is like silver surfer is he wasnt a wimp..

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 easy morg is like silver surfer is he wasnt a wimp..

Morg isn't really like the Silver Surfer... Surfer uses the Power Cosmic for more versatility than Morg does. Morg is more of a Cosmic Brick who likes to slug it out. Now Morg's Axe is no joke but Kallark should be faster than Morg.

#4 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: he is like surfer is just seems like he is a brick because he prefers to use his axe that energy blast and whatnot and gladiator and hyperion both have weaknesses to a kind of energy that im sure morg can notice and use against them

#5 Edited by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: he is like surfer is just seems like he is a brick because he prefers to use his axe that energy blast and whatnot and gladiator and hyperion both have weaknesses to a kind of energy that im sure morg can notice and use against them

I don't think so, buddy.

at least not easy... again, we know that Kallark's speed and strength could be a serious problem for Morg especially since Morg does not really use Energy and Matter Manipulation attacks very often.

#6 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: just because he doesn't use it often doesn't mean he cant use it...buddy

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: just because he doesn't use it often doesn't mean he cant use it...buddy

Well do you have any scans of Morg using Longe Range Energy Projection ?

#8 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn:

i couldn't find the ones i wanted to but i found some of him beating on SS and thanos which he did a lot back in the day..

#9 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I know Morg has fought Silver Surfer and Thanos before.... he beat Silver Surfer by muscling him out essentially. Though I don't know if Morg could muscle out Gladiator especially since Gladiator is so fast and has high end Physical Strength.

#10 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: not that high end but even then if morg or BRB get one nice shot on galdiator which they will..his confidence lowers and thats when he gets pooped on leaving hyperion to get killed with the other fake superman

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

weird analysis IMO...

#12 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: how is it weird gladiator has the confidence problems of a 35 year old virgin...

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: how is it weird gladiator has the confidence problems of a 35 year old virgin...

not always... he has fought well against some heavy hitters.

#14 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: has he ever fought surfer hmm i guess not and i remember he got one shot by thor once so beating bill is out of the question so that leaves the guy with the golden pantys to be stomped out..

#15 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 IMO.

#16 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingjames447:

Ech...

1.Gladiator's confidence doesn't drop in this way. He fought with many powerfull enemies, it does drop when something highly suprising him, like Reed's hologram's or situation in which some young, low level kid is striking him with his own punch. He simply didn't know that Cannonball is/was immune to physical attacks and could absorb them. Gladiator's confidence didn't drop against freaking Tyrant or in Canncerverse, nor when Liandra was killed. It didn't drop against Blue Phoniex nor against Phoenix 5. Not against Hyperion, Thor (in none of their battles), Mindless/Bannerless Hulk, Nova (Rider), Nova Corps, Scy'Tal's (?) Elder Binary, Vulcan, GoG, Black Bolt, Quasar, Supreme (maybe non canon - IDK), Xenith, this star guy (Hollin?), Black Cloak, Starjammers, in Quantum Zone, X-Men, Skrulls (or their weapon), Fantastic Four or ROM. More - Rachel tried telepathy to drop his confidence and he broke her illusion. Even Magus's mind couldn't fully overcome Gladiator's will.

2.Morg never beat Thanos.

3.To my knowledge Morg fought with Surfer 3 times - once before he got power of Well of Life, once with WoL against many heralds and once after his "death". He won first time and lost last one. He died when he fought with heralds. His last clash with Surfer was mostly physical (boosted by Power Cosmic), they destroyed a planet, but Morg was KOd and Surfer not. Morg is strong and powerfull, but his durability feats without WoL are below Gladiator's

4.In character Morg's energy projection is featless since his only good blast (one that killed Nova) was made when he had power of WoL. In OP, I see normal power level, so no WoL or any depowering nanobots in KH's body. Normal - full confidence Gladiator.

5.Thor never one-shotted Gladiator. They were pretty even in all their fights.

6.Surfer has greater control over energy and would be able to one-shot anyone who is weak to certain type of energy. Morg never shown that ability.

7.Surfer fought with Gladiator, but there are people who belive that it was non-cannon. It didn't a have a winner IIRC.

This is hard fight in character, since we have 4 people with enough power to destroy a planet. Personally, I would give it to team 2, since KH and Morg have limitted feats, but their fights says that Morg is close to Surfer, but not above him and that King Hyperion can take Hyperion-712 (Gladiator won with him only because of fighting skills) and one not very known Hyperion at once. He also beat Blue Marvel (later he lost, but (IMO) only because of anti-matter energy, which won't be a factor here) and DP Juggernaut.

BTW, BM is supposed to be moon-buster (according to Watcher).

Another important thing is that KH can recover in seconds from almost any injury. Namorita/Namora (from universe in which she conquered the world and killed every hero) broke his neck and he reformed in few seconds, next killing her in water (Namor-616 in water > Savage Hulk-616). I don't see Morg dealing with him and Gladiator can hold either - BRB or Morg.

IMO Morg is the weakest in this pretty even fight and team 2 wins mostly thanks to KH (reasons above).

#17 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: has he ever fought surfer hmm i guess not and i remember he got one shot by thor once so beating bill is out of the question so that leaves the guy with the golden pantys to be stomped out..

When did Thor one shot Gladiator ? I know they fought before but that was a Tussle when they did... Thor never gave Gladiator the "Junior Dos Santos Treatment" as far as I know.

#18 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn: lol my bad i got confused it was namor he one shot but still team 1 wins due to more power on their side than team 2 that only has flying bricks..

#19 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 I reckon

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224210 posts) - - Show Bio

You reckon ?

LOL

#21 Edited by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 possibly.

#22 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8067 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 for the win

#23 Posted by HellionVulcan (3781 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 Gladiator is more winning factor since his speed is to much for all in this also his strength & durability give him the best chance King Hyperion can't die here so hes in a win/win situation lol ..