Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

20th century Mordru

He gets revert back to normal Power Level after every match.

R1: Thor

R2: Mephisto in his Realm

R3: Thanos

R4: Odin

R5: Galactus

R6: Phoenix 5

R7: 4th Host of Celestials

How far does this guy gets?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Stops at 2

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

I think he stops at Odin... he will squeak by Mephisto in a tough battle and he can take Thanos but that again will be another tough battle. The Odin Force power should be able to overtake Mordru.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I would say he stops at 5 ( Galactus)

Since during rounds 1 to 3 he will be absorbing their which will give him a good shot at taking round 4.

Normally I would say he would be able to give Odin a decent battle but only because he would be drawing on Odin's own power during the Battle to do so. If he hadn't battled them first and absorbed power I'd agree he'd loose there. He wont get past Galactus, at least not the 20th century version pictured. The 30th Century one who was able to absorb the power of Infinite man and could have destroyed the universe at a whim would have but then that version also One shotted Classic Fate after he had been amped by the power of both Alan Scot and Hal Jordan. He also soloed the combined Silver Age JLA / JSA / LoSH.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

While beating Mephisto in hell is pretty hard its not impossible. Although i honestly think Mordru would struggle there.

Thanos and Thor should get beat up easy.

Odin and Mephisto will test him greatly, i am still unsure if he can win those, loses against Galactus though.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Mephisto.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way does he stop at Mephisto. He defeated and absorb ed the power of dozens of Lord of Order and chaos who are Mephisto level. Let's not forget that Mordu defeated. Fairly easily an amped Shazam who had removed all his normal encomberances of power and built his power ready to fight Specter in DOV. After that battle ed weakened Shazam he still gave Spectre a good battle

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Thanos more powerful then Mephisto in his own realm?

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know how strong Mordru is, can he really beat Mephisto and Thanos?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly stops at round 2(given Mephisto has the home-field advantage).

Otherwise stops at Odin.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Since during rounds 1 to 3 he will be absorbing their which will give him a good shot at taking round 4.

Normally I would say he would be able to give Odin a decent battle but only because he would be drawing on Odin's own power during the Battle to do so. If he hadn't battled them first and absorbed power I'd agree he'd loose there. He wont get past Galactus, at least not the 20th century version pictured. The 30th Century one who was able to absorb the power of Infinite man and could have destroyed the universe at a whim would have but then that version also One shotted Classic Fate after he had been amped by the power of both Alan Scot and Hal Jordan. He also soloed the combined Silver Age JLA / JSA / LoSH.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Stops at 5 or 6.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mephisto

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

There's no way in hell he stops at Mephisto..Mordru has owned beings just as high up the pecking order without much trouble. Galactus would take him down.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the OP has been edited to say returns to normal power level after each battle since I said this. That being said he will probably stop at 4 not 5. I was basing that on the fact that he would have absorbed enough power in the first three rounds to have taken it. If he's returning to his original power level after each one this wont be the case. He would give Odin a bloody good fight though.

Avatar image for mohammed_alg_92
mohammed_alg_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

stops at 2

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By beatboks1

@mohammed_alg_92 said:

stops at 2

No, he'll pass that. He solo defeated the Demons three when they possessed the Bell Jar and wheel 9and each of the without those artifacts of power are Mephisto level.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Odin.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers