Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SpinnerComix
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some of the most ruthless characters in Marvel, vs an immensely powerful character when he is ruthless.

• Prep Time: None
  • Outside Help: None
  • Knowledge of Opponent(s): None
  • Emotion Level: High (Mad) Team Wolverine, Extreme (Pissed Off) for Spidey
  • Victory Conditions: Death or KO (obviously)

Daken has NO pheromones

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No pheromones? He web-incap them, KO X-23 and Daken and start throwing Wolverine from buildings or try to drown him somewhere. With pheromones he soloed Daken. Wolverine got like... Thousands of fights with him and every single one had the same outcome, Wolverine incapacitated in seconds by a Morals On Spider-man. With sheer strenght he will not be KOing Logan though but there are always other ways.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Incap is not a valid victory condition though i understand what you are saying

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: He just need to incap them to deliver some powerful blows (Actually, he wouldn't need the webs in the first place if it wasn't by Logan) while handling Logan. Despite their regenerative factors Peter fought groups way more powerful than this one while with morals on. Logan is the problem here, but not for the fight, it's just that is really hard to put him down by sheer strenght, Peter wouldn't be able to do that on his own. Except for Daken (With Pheromones) no one is a real menace for Spider (And as I said, he won against Daken in the past, he shut of his senses and followed his Spider-sense)

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpinnerComix
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone else?

kendell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. I doubt tagging any of them with webs will be that easy, logan and x-23 are both better hand to hand fighters the spidey also.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Spiderman fan here...but I can't see him winning the majority over these 3 at once. Sure, one on one, he gets the majority of wins if he can manage to separate them, but they are not exactly stupid

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hiddenlight

@kendell said:

Team. I doubt tagging any of them with webs will be that easy, logan and x-23 are both better hand to hand fighters the spidey also.

Merry christmas (I'm late?)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not beating them all.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daken seduces him if you know what I mean.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

They already fought, with pheromones on, Daken was stomped as soon as Peter perceived that his spider-sense still worked :P

And that was a Peter holding back.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

They already fought, with pheromones on, Daken was stomped as soon as Peter perceived that his spider-sense still worked :P

To be fair Daken hit Peter a few times with his claws sheathed before that and he did toss him into a generator.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off punches Laura's and Daken's heads off with one Mark of Kaine punch. Speed kills.

Spiderman then beats Wolverine with attrition based tactics to drain him of biomass.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@hiddenlight said:
@zhurong said:

To be fair Daken hit Peter a few times with his claws sheathed before that and he did toss him into a generator.

Yeah, he got points for letting Spider dizzy and slow, but Peter was dumb for not using his spider-sense early :P After that was pretty easy. But he doesn't have his pheromones in this fight.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either side has a good shot at winning.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SmoothSanta

What if they just lure spidey somewhere and blow themselves and spidey up. The 3 will be unscathed. Well....2 of the 3.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if they just lure spidey somewhere and blow themselves and spidey up. The 3 will be unscathed. Well....2 of the 3.

Maybe you've never heard of Spider-Sense?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SmoothSanta

@shawnbaby: yea but when he's physically incapable of escape like a sewer where a blast would be directed it would be too late.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: yea but when he's physically incapable of escape like a sewer where a blast would be directed it would be too late.

Exactly how big of an explosion are you thinking they're gonna use here?

Anyway, if they try to leave the area...they have BFR'ed themselves and Spidey wins automatically.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants, but in a good fight. Spidey with morals off is a beast, but this is just a little too much for him IMO.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Spider-Man webs them up

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GothamCiti

Spider-Man webs them up and pours webbing down their throats.

(The Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 #542)
(The Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1 #542)

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He can't beat all three. He might kill Daken or X-23 in the process though :p

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team curbstomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94

Thats why I kept telling you this character is overrated haha

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jay_z94

The team wins, Spider-Man has had trouble with Wolverine and Daken alone. Outside of web incap he isn't beating Logan, who then has two others backing him up.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94

Thats why I kept telling you this character is overrated haha

He is overrated in some aspects, but I do think he's still the top street level hero. He would beat all of these solo due to webbing.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94:

In some aspects ? Mate he wouldn't have the slightest chance against all 3 of them at the same time & yet look how many people are saying he wins. And this thread is not an exception.

And you are telling me I am lowballing him, because I rank him at the third or fourth place of all street level characters. Come on now ..

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jay_z94

@hiddenlight said:
@kendell said:

Merry christmas (I'm late?)

Scan dumping is easy, especially when you don't know the context of the scans you're using.

1: Spider-Man beats him with web-incap, which is the only way he can win. How does this prove he's a better fighter than Logan?

2: Peter just swats him away after his Spider sense alerts him. Wolverine has done the same to Spider-Man which I'll show later.

3: Wolverine smiles at Peter's best shots, this does nothing to help your case.

4: Do you mind posting the scans before? Oh yeah that's right, Wolverine manages to tag Spider-Man while holding back, even ripping his webs apart earlier on. Spider-Man is angry and beats on Logan while he was trying to apologise and obviously not fighting back. Another example of an angry Spider-Man failing to put Logan down.

5: Yeah, this isn't a fight. Wolverine was mocking him and Spider-Man put him through a window for comedic purposes. Wolverine has taken Peter by surprise too which again I'll show later.

6-13: Not canon. Unlucky mate.

14-16: First of all, it's the only time Spider-Man has put down Wolverine with blunt force, while Logan has resisted hits from Spider-Man on at least 6 other occasions, even when Peter was angry, amped or going all out, yet he wasn't KOed. That makes it a low showing for Wolverine, especially when he's consistently tanked hits from people much stronger than Peter, including Mid Tiers and High Tiers. Secondly, Logan was holding back while SpOck wasn't. We saw how easily Wolverine tagged SpOck afterwards when he got serious and unsheathed the claws. Thirdly, this was written by the same guy that had Kaine almost break his hand on Logan's skull, a hit that Wolverine no-sold. Kaine is stronger than both Peter and SpOck and he was even ragdolling the latter in their fight.

17: Spider-Man once again beats/BFR's Logan through webbing. How does this prove he's a better fighter?

From their fights, we can clearly see that Spider-Man's only chance is webbing.

In the future, don't just mindlessly scan dump, it's not clever or a good debating tactic. Anyone can do the same, like this:

Image result for wolverine vs kaine

Image result for wolverine vs kaine

Context matters.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jay_z94

@originalcaptain said:

@jay_z94:

In some aspects ? Mate he wouldn't have the slightest chance against all 3 of them at the same time & yet look how many people are saying he wins. And this thread is not an exception.

And you are telling me I am lowballing him, because I rank him at the third or fourth place of all street level characters. Come on now ..

Urm.... I'm saying that the team wins here.

I think that Spider-Man would beat any other street leveller 1 on 1, mainly due to webbing. Maybe except EOTS Gorgon.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: @gothamciti: How is he going to web all 3 of them up before getting tagged himself? Wolverine is fast enough to keep up, Daken has shown he can keep up with pheremones and X-23 is a legit bullet timer who is as fast as, if not faster than Wolverine.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: He shoots web till the opponents are incapacitated.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

@apex_pretador: @gothamciti: How is he going to web all 3 of them up before getting tagged himself? Wolverine is fast enough to keep up, Daken has shown he can keep up with pheremones and X-23 is a legit bullet timer who is as fast as, if not faster than Wolverine.

Peters reaction speed is WAYYYY faster then anything they can do. Like.... Miles apart.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#39  Edited By KrleAvenger

@jay_z94: Why would you bother to "debunk", even less reply to a scan dumping post that was posted 3+ years ago, by a user who hasn't been active for 2 years? He probably won't even see your post, even less bother to reply back. And even if he was still active, the post is too old to give a shit, and people's opinion's change over the years.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Why would you bother to "debunk", even less reply to a scan dumping post that was posted 3+ years ago, by a user who hasn't been active for 2 years? He probably won't even see your post, even less bother to reply back. And even if he was still active, the post is too old to give a shit, and people's opinion's change over the years.

Sorry, I got tagged into this thread today and didn't notice how old the posts were until you just pointed it out to me.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: He shoots web till the opponents are incapacitated.

How is he going to do this before getting tagged by two people who can easily keep up and another who is even faster than them?

In a 1v1 Spider-Man would comfortably take the majority with his webbing but he isn't beating all 3 together.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

Peters reaction speed is WAYYYY faster then anything they can do. Like.... Miles apart.

Can you prove how Spider-Man's speed is "WAYYYY faster" or "Miles apart" from Wolverine's? Because I can assure you that this isn't the case.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jay_z94

@apex_pretador said:

@jay_z94: 75 yards is a lot of distance

Having read the OP, I could see a level headed Spider-Man taking this due to starting far away and swinging around NYC and spamming webbing.

However, Spider-Man is extremely pissed off here. When he's angry he has always engaged Logan physical combat:

This is a death sentence against all 3 at once.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: He is pissed off, not PIS-sed off

With no PIS, he can instantly incap almost any street leveler or low-mid tier character with web-spam.

Plot aside, there is no reason for him to try to go near those claws, especially 16 of them

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jay_z94

@apex_pretador said:

@jay_z94: He is pissed off, not PIS-sed off

With no PIS, he can instantly incap almost any street leveler or low-mid tier character with web-spam.

Plot aside, there is no reason for him to try to go near those claws, especially 16 of them

When Spider-Man is pissed off, he engages in physical combat.

If he was level-headed then he could win by swinging around buildings and keeping his distance while spamming webs.

But being pissed off plays against him. We need to take into account how people fight, it doesn't say that Peter is out of character. When Peter is pissed off he always engages Wolverine without webs, that's just a fact. When Spider-Man is angry he wants to hurt you, he's not going to be using his usual quips or webbing tactics here.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@Aristeaus said:
@jay_z94 said:

Can you prove how Spider-Man's speed is "WAYYYY faster" or "Miles apart" from Wolverine's? Because I can assure you that this isn't the case.

I said reaction speed. You can assure me of anything you want, but you would still be wrong.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:
@Aristeaus said:
@jay_z94 said:

I said reaction speed.

In terms of reaction speed or speed in general I'd put Peter above Logan, but I've never seen anything that puts him "Miles apart", that's the statement I'm refuting here.

You can assure me of anything you want, but you would still be wrong.

Would you mind proving your statement then? I mean, both have dodged lasers, dodged bullets, dodged lightning, kept up with other superhumans, moved at FTE speeds, etc. I'm not seeing what put's Spider-Man "WAYYYY" above Logan in that regard.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Trying to trade blows with one opponent is one thing, and trying to trade blows with 3 opponents with set of 12" claws which can cut hulk and gladiator is another thing, since spidey knows the opponents can somewhat keep up with him.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Team wrecks,Spider-Man tends to fight sloppy when pissed off.