Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By Wyldsong
@thetruebarryallen said:

@wolverine08 said:

@thetruebarryallen: I'M SORRY! Would it being done by Friday be good?

Of course - I'm just bustin' your balls because hey, someones gotta!

One of these days he'll finish up mine and his CaV, so I can put it up for the vote...

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong said:
@thetruebarryallen said:

@wolverine08 said:

One of these days he'll finish up mine and his CaV, so I can put it up for the vote...

W08 - The best there is at hyping things up and never finishing ;)

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:
@thetruebarryallen said:

@wolverine08 said:

Lol=)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@wyldsong said:
@thetruebarryallen said:

@wolverine08 said:

Lol=)

I'm too cool to finish my commitments. I wouldn't understand inferior peasants to understand :)

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

If he manages to get past all-else, Iron Fist and Wolverine will put an end to him.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@wyldsong said:
@thetruebarryallen said:

@wolverine08 said:

Lol=)

I'm too cool to finish my commitments. I wouldn't understand inferior peasants to understand :)

It's okay, you're scared. we understand bro. It is all good=)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@wolverine08 said:

@wyldsong said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@wyldsong said:
@thetruebarryallen said:

@wolverine08 said:

Lol=)

It's okay, you're scared. we understand bro. It is all good=)

We know you're just afraid to suffer a true lost against some top tier debaters so you make up excuses not to post, it's all good brotha'

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We know you're just afraid to suffer a true lost against some top tier debaters so you make up excuses not to post, it's all good brotha'

That about sums it all up=)

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he stops at round 2.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By Wolverine008
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: @wyldsong: No need to be so salty when you compare yourself to the great one!

No Caption Provided

SUCK IT!

It's okay, hide your fear behind the false bravado. We understand, and won't judge you.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@wolverine08 said:

@thetruebarryallen: @wyldsong: No need to be so salty when you compare yourself to the great one!

No Caption Provided

SUCK IT!

It's okay, hide your fear behind the false bravado. We understand, and won't judge you.

My win/loss ratio here on the Vine speaks for itself, mate.

Also that Wrestler in that Gif has a goofy lookin' haircut.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By Wolverine008

@thetruebarryallen:

Also that Wrestler in that Gif has a goofy lookin' haircut.

You dare insult CM Punk?

No Caption Provided

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Wolverine008
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Wolverine008
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm genuinely surprised a mod didn't give Laflux or I warnings. LOL.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm genuinely surprised a mod didn't give Laflux or I warnings. LOL.

Your 2 pages of off topic messages and wrestling GIFs are natural at this point. It's expected to happen on every big Spider-Man thread.

;)

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#271  Edited By patrat18
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve Austin>>>CM Punk

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 due to Rulk.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@frozen: So you're saying that if a thug hits an unarmored Batman in the face with the knee Batman would be unphased?

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forget the entire gauntlet

Carnage solos

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By jashro44

@wolverine08 said:

@jashro44: I was mostly asking because I don't really know of many accuracy feats from Peter that show great amounts of skill in throwing things that large so as to lead someone into the path of the car, but fair enough.

I don't see why he would have trouble hitting wolverine with a car. Peter was able to at least hit his mark against juggernaut when he tossed a 3 ton wrecking ball. In amazing fantasy 15 (same issue Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider so Peter wouldn't be experienced), Peter shot webbing through a candle. Also his spider-sense can help guide him.

I don't think wolverine has ever dodged a car tossed at him before. I know the debates done but I figured I would respond.

@ghostravage said:

@jashro44:

It does mate, Deadpool most of times is just punched away instead of having his body/head blown up. Deadpool has several encounters with Hulk and 99% of the time he's punched away instead whereas there's only 1 instance where his head is completely blown away.

I think everybody knows you can't really compare Deadpool's durability with Gladiator's and i never said Hulk punched him with everything he had, i said he had no real reason to hold back against Wade in the instance, moreover, he actually stated he wanted to seriously harm Wade and on top of that Wade's healing factor was nonexistent. Same as the consistency of Spider-Man's beat down on Deadpool you're showcasing here, there's also consistency in Hulk vs Deadpool's fights that actually showcase very high end blunt damage soak by Deadpool's part, not only in Hulk instances, but also against several bricks including himself while being Hulked out by Red Hulk's radiation in Hulked Out Heroes #2 whose amp was strong enough to make Deadpool take hits from Loeb's Ross himself and be unharmed...

Alright so we agree hulk never punched deadpool as hard as he could....But then the question becomes how hard did hulk punch deadpool? If I'm basing hulk and hulkpool punching him through walls than that is something spider-man himself can do.

And when did hulkpool fight red hulk? I thought hulkpool only punched red hulk once before thorhulk started hitting red hulk? I've only seen scans though.

I don't think it was merely for plot if he's consistently proven to be able to take hits from people far stronger than Spider-Man and not be that harmed by them as you're implying, in fact, i think Spider-Man's instances are due to plot instead of him taking brick's hits head on. He also confronted an angered Peter in Deadpool #19 and it took quite a beat down to KO Deadpool and it didn't look like Peter was going to bust his head up any time soon...

Spider-man with morals does hold back. And later in the storyline when Peter and deadpool were confronting Hit monkey Peter says something like "wait a minute I just realized you can't die can you?"

I know Silver Surfer would stomp Spider-Man, that's a fact but that's not the case with Deadpool's instances as Deadpool #4 isn't the only instance Deadpool has against Hulk, he also confronted him in from Deadpool #37-#39 and which are the issues where Hulk obliterates his head and there are more instances im too lazy to search for. But in the first part of the encounter Deadpool managed to take a blow from an angered Hulk and his body still sticked together, albeit, he died for a few seconds before his healing factor kicked in, but the point is his body took the attack and didn't collapse as his head did later on which then again is still enough to suggest a blow from Spider-Man shouldn't really KO him, although, prolonged "blitz" from Spiderman should be quite effective in reaching this result.

Even if I agree that deadpools body would still be in one piece I don't think this can really be used to shot Peter would have problems knocking deadpool out.

I never said Hulk punched Deadpool with everything he had, but it's true he had no reasons to hold back against him, even then, it was strongly implied even before he deliberately stated how urged he was to harm Deadpool in the same issue a few panels before...

Hulk has held back in a LOT greater degree against Street Levelers, even Spider-Man and that hit didn't look that restrained if you know what i mean...

Thats not exactly hulks best. Sure it would have killed an average human but to be honest the crater is still kind of small as far as I can tell. Peter has created larger:

No Caption Provided

Admittedly Flash was holding back in this comic and there is more to the fight but we see cars go flying from this punch, and keep in mind the force of the punch would have had to travel through flash. Meaning the actual hit is a lot harder.

My bad then, english isn't my first language and i always try to do my best to use the right words. He was getting weaker as time passed, he didn't have ups and downs, only downs and it was stated on-panel when he died.

No problem. Thank you for the info.

I'm referring to Cable & Deadpool #6 when Wade took a full blow from Cable and stood up like nothing happened ultimately grounded by Cable's gunfire...

Then i used Cable & Deadpool #20 to showcase the same Cable using his superhuman strength to fight and harm Luke Cage rather effectively, which then again, is enough to suggest Spider-Man not busting Deadpool's head with 1 punch...

Impressive. But I don't think cable can really match spider-mans striking feats. Peter has feats like punching iron man 2020 so hard he goes flying into a building and brings the entire building down with him, and then proceeds to rip the armor apart. Admittedly iron man 2020's armor was a little damaged due to time travel but the fact that it had a building collapse on it and wasn't remotely damaged says a lot.

Also one time when Peter was shrunk down to the size of an insect he managed to punch out regular humans in one hit. He's ripped apart mac gargans armor which has withstood terminal velocity. There the above feat of punching venom (flash thompson) and creating a crater in the ground which sends cars flying.

In terms of more high end feats he's recently ripped apart the real iron mans armor. SpOck has taken off the head of class 100 deaths head who has slugged it out with the thing before. He's also managed to hurt angriger (whatever worthy things name is in fear itself) with a punch. Granted to be fair he admitted he would lose to the thing on Grimms worst day but he still hurt worthy thing.

Than you can have things like the deadpool instance already posted, and if you want to count it the SpOck vs wolverine fight.....Admittedly I don't think the SpOck vs wolverine fight is reflective of how a spider-man and wolverine fight would go. There are just spiderman's purely striking feats (for the most part I tried to stay with recent showings as well, except for the iron man 2020 and punching out humans when the size of a bug).

If you want scans just let me know.

The same argument can be said about Deadpool fighting stronger bricks with looser morals more than once and not being KO'd by them hitting him harder than Spider-Man would. Im also in disagreement with the beheading part, at best, i feel Deadpool will be punched away rather than having his head completely blown up by Spider-Man.

I agree and that was kind of what I was trying to say. Deadpool has taken hits from people like hulk at times but he's been hurt by a lot less on other times.

It's not that people on Spider-Man's tier haven't done it, is the fact people ABOVE Spider-Man's tier by quite a margin have been unable to do such thing and the ONLY person that has done that with a single punch is Hulk who is ridiculously far from Spider-Man's tier. Deadpool took a full knee hit to the face and reacted instantly, he was harmed but it didn't make him even flinch, at best, all it did was break his nose which didn't slowed him at all, breaking someone's nose is quite far from completely blow someone's head.

I just don't know if I can really trust just showings of tanking hits from hulk. You can argue that you haven't seen hulk hit street levellers that hard before but he has hit them and sometimes they have tanked his hits. I mean if that was all we had to work with I would agree but deadpool has other showings. We agree those weren't hulks best hits so than it kind of makes you wonder how hard hulk hit him. Its similar to when deathstroke hit the flash, everyone agrees (aside from a few diluted fan boys) that flash wasn't moving at max speeds but than people still say "yes but he was still using speed". And then I ask them how fast flash was moving and people can rarely tell me anything beyond he was moving at a blur. I feel tanking hits from hulk is kind of the same way. We see hulk hit people he can one shot easily quite often but he doesn't always one shot them. We agree its not hulks best so I have to ask how hard do you feel hulk hit deadpool?

Maybe Peter wont one shot deadpool and maybe I did underestimate Wade a bit but I don't really see Peter having a hard time knocking deadpool out. I don't think it will take too many punches. As for the bit with iron fist that mostly just shows deadpool has a good pain tolerance. I mean he was still hurt he just didn't exactly care. A few characters in comics have showings similar to this.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Wolverine008

@jashro44:

Peter was able to at least hit his mark against juggernaut when he tossed a 3 ton wrecking ball.

Well, to my knowledge, Marko isn't anywhere near as fast, agile, nor posses the avoidance feats Wolverine has so I don't think that feat necessarily proves Peter has what it takes to pin Wolverine under a car for a majority. Marko is also much larger than Wolverine, which would make hitting him a far easier task.

In amazing fantasy 15 (same issue Peter was bitten by a radioactive spider so Peter wouldn't be experienced), Peter shot webbing through a candle.

Shooting/aiming webbing and tossing objects are necessarily the same thing though. On one hand Peter has numerous feats that show how fast his webbing travels, tagging fast people with it, and his Spider Sense being noted to guide the webbing so as to give him ridiculously good aim. Peter to my knowledge has none of those things when it comes to tossing things like cars.(Or anything else that large) And there's also the fact that I doubt that a Wolverine whom will have the advantage of being able to constantly keep things in melee due to Peter's lack of range in webbing is going to simply let Peter begin tossing things at him.

I don't think wolverine has ever dodged a car tossed at him before.

I think this goes both ways to be honest. Wolverine's never dodged cars tossed at him and Peter doesn't have any feats of speed/accuracy with tossing cars or anything that large. Still don't really see Peter beating James for a majority in melee via the car strategy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Peter was able to at least hit his mark against juggernaut when he tossed a 3 ton wrecking ball.

Well, to my knowledge, Marko isn't anywhere near as fast, agile, nor posses the avoidance feats Wolverine has so I don't think that feat necessarily proves Peter has what it takes to pin Wolverine under a car for a majority.

Thats not the point. The point is Peter has at least shown he can hit his mark with something that big. Which is more than what wolverine has shown in terms of avoiding something that large.

@jashro44:

Shooting/aiming webbing and tossing objects are necessarily the same thing though. On one hand Peter has numerous feats that show how fast his webbing travels, tagging fast people with it, and his Spider Sense being noted to guide the webbing so as to give him ridiculously good aim. Peter to my knowledge has none of those things when it comes to tossing things like cars.(Or anything else that large)

I don't see why his spider-sense wouldn't guide him. Anyways the major point was Peter does have some degree of just natural accuracy. He is capable of throwing the car at wolverine.

Well I'm not debating Peter wins without webbing. I'm debating that if Peter had the opportunity to toss a car at wolverine, and wolverines only option was to dodge the car, I don't see wolverine dodging it. Peter does need to get the opportunity to toss a car at wolverine this is true.

I think this goes both ways to be honest. Wolverine's never dodged cars tossed at him and Peter doesn't have any feats of speed/accuracy with tossing cars or anything that large. Still don't really see Peter beating James for a majority in melee via the car strategy.

Well again Peter may not have feats against people like wolverine but he has shown he can toss these heavy things around and still aim it. So we know that. He still has spider-sense to help him. However the major issue is that he doesn't really need to be accurate with a car. Lizard has no accuracy feats (and really he's just a feral animal in most stories) to speak of yet he's tagged spider-man by tossing a car at him. This is because a car is something really huge and its more of an area of effect thing.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Thats not the point. The point is Peter has at least shown he can hit his mark with something that big. Which is more than what wolverine has shown in terms of avoiding something that large.

Marko is substantially larger than Wolverine(Meaning Peter is a lot of room for error while still tagging Juggernaut) so tagging him is going to be a far easier task, part of why I don't really . I agree with everything else.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Marko is substantially larger than Wolverine(Meaning Peter is a lot of room for error while still tagging Juggernaut) so tagging him is going to be a far easier task, part of why I don't really . I agree with everything else.

Perhaps but again it would be hard for Peter to miss in general with something as large as a car. We at least know he can toss the car in wolverines direction.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By laflux

@wolverine08 said:

@jashro44:

Shooting/aiming webbing and tossing objects are necessarily the same thing though. On one hand Peter has numerous feats that show how fast his webbing travels, tagging fast people with it, and his Spider Sense being noted to guide the webbing so as to give him ridiculously good aim. Peter to my knowledge has none of those things when it comes to tossing things like cars.(Or anything else that large) And there's also the fact that I doubt that a Wolverine whom will have the advantage of being able to constantly keep things in melee due to Peter's lack of range in webbing is going to simply let Peter begin tossing things at him.

Peter posed as ricochet, who's main gambit was throwing things with great accuracy and bouncing around like a ping pong balls so evidently his accuracy doesn't extend to just webbing. And the lack of webbing isn't really going to keep Wolverine close if Peter needs to get some distance. If the fight takes place in a city, he's moved 2 miles in 5 seconds using parkour, so can get some breathing space if needed.

What stupid log..... Nah only kidding. I know this is with Jash, but the original scuffle was with me lol. I never said that Spider-Man would beat Wolverine using this method, I said it could be one of the methods he could employ and I listed others. Sans webbing or other gear I don't think Spider-Man would beat Wolverine even in New York- not unless Wolverine was to forgo usage of claws. I just thought, and still think that 8/10 plus is still to generous to Wolverine if incap is allowed as a means for victory.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is not Speed Demon level fast and never has been.

Morals off he stops at DS and Blade. Too many weapons and too much experience.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#284  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44:

Alright so we agree hulk never punched deadpool as hard as he could....But then the question becomes how hard did hulk punch deadpool? If I'm basing hulk and hulkpool punching him through walls than that is something spider-man himself can do.

And when did hulkpool fight red hulk? I thought hulkpool only punched red hulk once before thorhulk started hitting red hulk? I've only seen scans though.

Yes, we can agree on that, although i never said Hulk punched Deadpool as hard as he could. Im aware Spider-Man can punch him through walls, that's never been off the table but busting his head with a single hit? That's a stretch in my eyes when people like Hulk, Hulkpool, Rhino and other bricks couldn't do it.

Hulkpool never fought Red Hulk, he took a hit from him that sent him flying quite far in World War Hulks #1 ultimately stating Deadpool could have never lived through that whereas he was pretty much untouched, at the very least, it was strongly implied Deadpool's amp there which then is more than usable to address him fighting regular Deadpool...

No Caption Provided

Spider-man with morals does hold back. And later in the storyline when Peter and deadpool were confronting Hit monkey Peter says something like "wait a minute I just realized you can't die can you?"

I'm aware of that, still, Deadpool took quite a beat down from him and even while having morals on he was enraged.

Even if I agree that deadpools body would still be in one piece I don't think this can really be used to shot Peter would have problems knocking deadpool out.

Peter will have trouble because...

1. Deadpool's not alone.
  2. Deadpool's healing factor and inability to die makes him wake up from death in seconds, KO would be rather shrugged off within seconds and i hardly doubt Spider-Man would KO everyone before Deadpool stands up again like nothing happened.

Thats not exactly hulks best. Sure it would have killed an average human but to be honest the crater is still kind of small as far as I can tell. Peter has created larger:

Im aware is not Hulk's best, still... It's Hulk. It would have grounded any street leveler short of Wolverine and in your instance it is Venom's body that it's creating those craters, not Peter's punches, it is a cool striking feat nonetheless.

Impressive. But I don't think cable can really match spider-mans striking feats. Peter has feats like punching iron man 2020 so hard he goes flying into a building and brings the entire building down with him, and then proceeds to rip the armor apart. Admittedly iron man 2020's armor was a little damaged due to time travel but the fact that it had a building collapse on it and wasn't remotely damaged says a lot.

Also one time when Peter was shrunk down to the size of an insect he managed to punch out regular humans in one hit. He's ripped apart mac gargans armor which has withstood terminal velocity. There the above feat of punching venom (flash thompson) and creating a crater in the ground which sends cars flying.

In terms of more high end feats he's recently ripped apart the real iron mans armor. SpOck has taken off the head of class 100 deaths head who has slugged it out with the thing before. He's also managed to hurt angriger (whatever worthy things name is in fear itself) with a punch. Granted to be fair he admitted he would lose to the thing on Grimms worst day but he still hurt worthy thing.

Than you can have things like the deadpool instance already posted, and if you want to count it the SpOck vs wolverine fight.....Admittedly I don't think the SpOck vs wolverine fight is reflective of how a spider-man and wolverine fight would go. There are just spiderman's purely striking feats (for the most part I tried to stay with recent showings as well, except for the iron man 2020 and punching out humans when the size of a bug).

If you want scans just let me know.

Hulkpool couldn't do it, Hulk didn't do it in the past within several occasions , Cable could barely damage him... He has enough feats to suggest he can handle Peter's damage out put, although, not for that prolonged time, take for example Deadpool: Suicide Kings #5 where Deadpool fought the Wrecking Crew, took hits from Wrecker and Bulldozer and keep fighting like nothing happened...

He even took the same hit as Spider-Man to the face and didn't went flying in the air and got hit by Bulldozer's charge right away and got up like nothing happened and Bulldozer has managed to KO Classic Luke Cage by bull rushing at him... There's a lot more instances to take feats from but i haven't gotten to this part of my Deadpool collection and i'm spoiling myself now, well, kind of, so i'll kindly ask for you to take my word for granted :).

As for the armors, did they have any shields up? I mean, even Captain America while bashing Iron Man with his shield has managed to turn Iron Man's Extremis suit into pieces, which actually has a lot better durability feats than the current armor...

Hurting Angrir is incredibly high end, and most likely a one time instance with serious plot support towards SpOck considering Angrir was strong enough to obliterate whole city blocks with a stomp...

No Caption Provided

He was also fighting Thor head on and even without Mjolnir Thor has greater striking feats than Spider-Man. Now thinking about it i would like some scans about the bug-sized feat sil vous plaît.

I agree and that was kind of what I was trying to say. Deadpool has taken hits from people like hulk at times but he's been hurt by a lot less on other times.

I wouldn't imply he wasn't really hurt, but they prove he can take the pain.

I just don't know if I can really trust just showings of tanking hits from hulk. You can argue that you haven't seen hulk hit street levellers that hard before but he has hit them and sometimes they have tanked his hits. I mean if that was all we had to work with I would agree but deadpool has other showings. We agree those weren't hulks best hits so than it kind of makes you wonder how hard hulk hit him. Its similar to when deathstroke hit the flash, everyone agrees (aside from a few diluted fan boys) that flash wasn't moving at max speeds but than people still say "yes but he was still using speed". And then I ask them how fast flash was moving and people can rarely tell me anything beyond he was moving at a blur. I feel tanking hits from hulk is kind of the same way. We see hulk hit people he can one shot easily quite often but he doesn't always one shot them. We agree its not hulks best so I have to ask how hard do you feel hulk hit deadpool?

Hulk has never punched nor kicked street levelers as he does against people who can actually take his hits like Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23, Monet to name a few, people like Hawkeye, Captain America and even Spider-Man have taken lesser hits than these people for sure, again, to name a few. I think you're putting too much in Deadpool vs Hulk, those aren't his only fights nor his only showings, he has more against similar people that would suffice in making his case of taking Spider-Man's punches. His fights with Hulk hardly resemble to Deathstroke tagging Flash the way it did, not only that instance lacks consistency in a very high degree which Deadpool's actually have but the fact Deadpool has shown the same attribute against other people and not only Hulk.

Even then, any hit from Hulk would be greater than Spider-Man's taking into account he could do this to Rage nigh-effortlessly in one of his weakest incarnation in Night Thrasher #15...

No Caption Provided

The feat becomes even more impressive considering Rage is actually a 100 toner with a powerset similar to Hulk's as it is stated in his Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Avengers from 2005 entry...

No Caption Provided

As for how hard do i think Hulk hit Deadpool? Hard enough to kill someone who doesn't have damage soak nor healing factor IMO.

Maybe Peter wont one shot deadpool and maybe I did underestimate Wade a bit but I don't really see Peter having a hard time knocking deadpool out. I don't think it will take too many punches. As for the bit with iron fist that mostly just shows deadpool has a good pain tolerance. I mean he was still hurt he just didn't exactly care. A few characters in comics have showings similar to this.

I do see him having a hard time knocking Deadpool out. His healing factor and damage soak would be great factors in dealing with Spider-Man's damage output, although, as i stated before, if Peter puts enough pressure on him he would surely go down, but nothing like 1 shoting him, let alone busting his head out. All Danny did was give him a bloody nose, he could still talk normally and reacted nigh-instantly, i hardly consider that instance as Danny "harming" Deadpool but more likely, Danny can't harm Deadpool significantly with a Chi-less knee to the face.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Yes, we can agree on that, although i never said Hulk punched Deadpool as hard as he could. Im aware Spider-Man can punch him through walls, that's never been off the table but busting his head with a single hit? That's a stretch in my eyes when people like Hulk, Hulkpool, Rhino and other bricks couldn't do it.

Alright.

Hulkpool never fought Red Hulk, he took a hit from him that sent him flying quite far in World War Hulks #1 ultimately stating Deadpool could have never lived through that whereas he was pretty much untouched, at the very least, it was strongly implied Deadpool's amp there which then is more than usable to address him fighting regular Deadpool...

Thank you for the info.

I'm aware of that, still, Deadpool took quite a beat down from him and even while having morals on he was enraged.

True but I'm not sure if this translates over to a completely morals off spider-man.

Peter will have trouble because...

1. Deadpool's not alone.
  2. Deadpool's healing factor and inability to die makes him wake up from death in seconds, KO would be rather shrugged off within seconds and i hardly doubt Spider-Man would KO everyone before Deadpool stands up again like nothing happened.

I'm not really arguing if Peter wins round 2. I don't know if he does get by that round to be honest. The team will probably win. I just don't think Peter will have a hard time knocking deadpool out if he were to tank Peters hits completely unrestrained.

Im aware is not Hulk's best, still... It's Hulk. It would have grounded any street leveler short of Wolverine and in your instance it is Venom's body that it's creating those craters, not Peter's punches, it is a cool striking feat nonetheless.

I don't know about that. Sometimes street levellers have been punched into craters at times. All though this might vary depending on what you consider street level (people have different definitions). Also I don't think venoms body played to big of a role. He did also send a car flying as a result.

Hulkpool couldn't do it, Hulk didn't do it in the past within several occasions , Cable could barely damage him... He has enough feats to suggest he can handle Peter's damage out put, although, not for that prolonged time, take for example Deadpool: Suicide Kings #5 where Deadpool fought the Wrecking Crew, took hits from Wrecker and Bulldozer and keep fighting like nothing happened...

He even took the same hit as Spider-Man to the face and didn't went flying in the air and got hit by Bulldozer's charge right away and got up like nothing happened and Bulldozer has managed to KO Classic Luke Cage by bull rushing at him... There's a lot more instances to take feats from but i haven't gotten to this part of my Deadpool collection and i'm spoiling myself now, well, kind of, so i'll kindly ask for you to take my word for granted :).

Impressive. All though I'm not sure that was the same hit spider-man took exactly since Peter got sent flying further in the air.

As for the armors, did they have any shields up? I mean, even Captain America while bashing Iron Man with his shield has managed to turn Iron Man's Extremis suit into pieces, which actually has a lot better durability feats than the current armor...

Yea. I would upload the full fight buts its one of marvels annoying infinite comic series. Amazing Spider-Man: Who Am I? #3. I tried uploading the full fight before but its such a pain.....

Hurting Angrir is incredibly high end, and most likely a one time instance with serious plot support towards SpOck considering Angrir was strong enough to obliterate whole city blocks with a stomp...

He was also fighting Thor head on and even without Mjolnir Thor has greater striking feats than Spider-Man. Now thinking about it i would like some scans about the bug-sized feat sil vous plaît.

I agree its a high end feat. I think it falls in the same category as deadpool tanking hits from hulk though.

Here are the scans from Fear Itself: Spider-Man #3 - Day Three

I can try to get the full scans uploaded but basically Peter said he couldn't hurt worthy thing, but adrenaline pumps through it while he has a will power moment and after a few repeated punches he managed to actually hurt him. For what its worth he passed out afterwards, and he never did stand a chance. Grimm actually did kill him earlier in the fight and he needed to be revived (they were fighting in a hospital):

He ends up pulling something metal from the roof on the next 2 pages which makes worthy thing shock himself which lets Grimm take control long enough to leave. Also worth noting is he did break his hand punching him earlier so admittedly the adrenaline probably helped.

My main point is all though deadpool has tanked hits from some high end bricks at the same time Peter has harmed some high end bricks.

I wouldn't imply he wasn't really hurt, but they prove he can take the pain.

I can agree he has a good pain tolerance.

Hulk has never punched nor kicked street levelers as he does against people who can actually take his hits like Deadpool, Wolverine, X-23, Monet to name a few, people like Hawkeye, Captain America and even Spider-Man have taken lesser hits than these people for sure, again, to name a few. I think you're putting too much in Deadpool vs Hulk, those aren't his only fights nor his only showings, he has more against similar people that would suffice in making his case of taking Spider-Man's punches.

I would argue Peter has taken some pretty big blows from hulk. Like in peter parker spider-man volume 2 issue 14:

We see hulk slam him against the wall to cause a crater and one of his back hands sends Peter flying all though it breaks 2 of his ribs. He also hurt hulk at the beginning with an ear chop if you want another high end striking feat thats up there with worthy thing (all though his blows do nothing by the end of the fight).

I don't think Peter can hurt hulk at all given average showings just for the record. I mostly pointed that out for another high end striking feat.

His fights with Hulk hardly resemble to Deathstroke tagging Flash the way it did, not only that instance lacks consistency in a very high degree which Deadpool's actually have but the fact Deadpool has shown the same attribute against other people and not only Hulk.

Deathstorke has tagged Wally about 5 times. Granted most of the instances are kid flash but I believe that even back then Wally was still pretty much light speed. I could be wrong, but I do remember seeing a scan. Deathstroke has always been a bit of a PIS machine though.

Even then, any hit from Hulk would be greater than Spider-Man's taking into account he could do this to Rage nigh-effortlessly in one of his weakest incarnation in Night Thrasher #15...

The feat becomes even more impressive considering Rage is actually a 100 toner with a powerset similar to Hulk's as it is stated in his Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Avengers from 2005 entry...

I agree realistically but I'm not sure if it always works that way in a comic.

As for how hard do i think Hulk hit Deadpool? Hard enough to kill someone who doesn't have damage soak nor healing factor IMO.

I can agree with that but I don't believe thats enough to take plenty of hits from spider-man.

I do see him having a hard time knocking Deadpool out. His healing factor and damage soak would be great factors in dealing with Spider-Man's damage output, although, as i stated before, if Peter puts enough pressure on him he would surely go down, but nothing like 1 shoting him, let alone busting his head out. All Danny did was give him a bloody nose, he could still talk normally and reacted nigh-instantly, i hardly consider that instance as Danny "harming" Deadpool but more likely, Danny can't harm Deadpool significantly with a Chi-less knee to the face.

I think maybe one shotting deadpool could be a bit much now, but I still think Peter has what it takes to beat him in a few hits. All though I think its best we agree to disagree. I learned some things about deadpool so thank you. If you need me to clarify anything or upload scans feel free to ask.

In regards to iron fist kneeing deadpool I consider bloodying him harming him. All though deadpools pain tolerance and healing just makes the damage insignificant IMO.

Obi_Wan__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Obi_Wan__

Ha i see what you did with who spiders fighting. He made all of the opponents in the same wave have black and red

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all let it be known there is no point to Spiderman battle threads as he has the most rabid illogical fanboys ever that will use every form of assumption in the world to justify Spiderman beating EVERYONE.

This will go as follows..."No because Spider sense", end of argument.

Realistically speaking he stops at team 2. Blade is more than strong enough to handle him alone not to mention he has a team of killers around him its over for Spiderman.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. Blade, Deadpool, AND Deathstroke? He's not getting past that.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Realistically speaking he stops at team 2. Blade is more than strong enough to handle him alone not to mention he has a team of killers around him its over for Spiderman.

He does lose at round 2 but Blade isn't soloing.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Why not? Every time they battled friendly or not Blade was shown to be able to at worst not kill Spiderman. He is as fast as him and strong enough that Peter can't overpower him, and he is more durable.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Why not? Every time they battled friendly or not Blade was shown to be able to at worst not kill Spiderman.

The current track record between blade and spider-man is 2-1 in Peters favor.

I haven't seen much from Blade to support this.

I don't think so. Blades best strength feat is lifting a creature the size of an elephant to my knowledge. That can range from 6-8 tons I believe. On average they weigh 7.5 tons. Peters average is above that. He's cratered the ground and sent cars flying, he's punched iron man 2020 into a building which destroyed the building, he's flicked 5 ton train carts with one finger (Admittedly after paladin lifted it off the ground), ripped apart scorpions new armor which tanked terminal velocity, etc.

Peters strength feats are just way better.

I agree here. Again for the record he probably does lose at round 2. I just don't see blade soloing.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: just because blade isn't going around throwing people into buildings and toppling them doesn't mean he is not on par with Parker. Blade has physically held his own enough with demons as strong or stronger than Spiderman.

He isn't getting outmuscled.

And Blade is just as fast as Parker who had difficulty running down a vampire and he himself has mentioned that blade was fast enough to catch him.

Blade is a beast and there is nothing Parker can do to hurt him realisticly and he isn't fast enough to blitz him. Blade has manhandled vampires that run at superspeed so fast people can't see them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: just because blade isn't going around throwing people into buildings and toppling them doesn't mean he is not on par with Parker. Blade has physically held his own enough with demons as strong or stronger than Spiderman.

He isn't getting outmuscled.

Like whom? And fighting stronger characters isn't always a testament to strength. I would like to see scans of blades strength. Or issue numbers if you prefer.

And Blade is just as fast as Parker who had difficulty running down a vampire and he himself has mentioned that blade was fast enough to catch him.

When was this?

Blade is a beast and there is nothing Parker can do to hurt him realisticly and he isn't fast enough to blitz him. Blade has manhandled vampires that run at superspeed so fast people can't see them.

So? Spider-man has blitzed metahumans who were further amped with spider-powers while hitting their pressure points in the process. He's moved so fast he's been a blur to daredevil who swats bullets like baseballs. He's moved faster than computers can track.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297  Edited By icec0ld

@jashro44:

You mentioned all of those things but ignore one glaring error, and that is consistency.

Spiderman written to character isn't moving so fast he becomes a blur. If this were the case he wouldn't go from dodging bullets to getting punched by people who are slow as dirt compared to him.

Writers have popular characters do things they have no business doing, like Thor who in his own book is a powerhouse of galactic levels but when he is with the rest of the avengers he is dumbed down to no end.

Spiderman is not more powerful than blade he is just more popular, so he is constantly being written to do implausible things.

Blade is consistent no matter what, his showings don't fluctuate.He has shown to consistantly be able to fight hand to hand with super speedster vampires and demons stronger physically than Spiderman.

Seriously? Faster than computers can track? Light can't even move that fast. The most basic tracking devices can lock on things thousands of times faster than spiderman, I would love to know what the writer was thinking with that.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash_PHOBIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

6/10 for Round 2

Dies horribly in round 3

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

You mentioned all of those things but ignore one glaring error, and that is consistency.

Spiderman written to character isn't moving so fast he becomes a blur. If this were the case he wouldn't go from dodging bullets to getting punched by people who are slow as dirt compared to him.

Writers have popular characters do things they have no business doing, like Thor who in his own book is a powerhouse of galactic levels but when he is with the rest of the avengers he is dumbed down to no end.

Spiderman is not more powerful than blade he is just more popular, so he is constantly being written to do implausible things.

Blade is consistent no matter what, his showings don't fluctuate.He has shown to consistantly be able to fight hand to hand with super speedster vampires and demons stronger physically than Spiderman.

Spider-man does move as a blur consistently. He moves way faster than a blur consistently. Spider-man being popular doesn't change what he does consistently.

And blade does have low showings too.