Team

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

I will side with Spidey 7/10 after a tough fight. For a couple of reasons.

For one looking at the fact that Spidey is morals off and the team is standard morals imo I think DP won't take the fight serious and crack jokes (I know he can get serious, I just honestly see him messing with Spidey joke wise as they fight) and I don't think Wolverine will try to kill spidey (because before his death I think he was trying not to kill). Of course all this is due to them both having standard morals and yes blood lusted will make Spidey sloppy with his work, but he does have a few advantages advantages over the team.

The first advantage is battle area is better suited for spidey imho, it gives him alot of advantages. He can somewhat sneakly take them down (yes Wolvie can smell him) and easily get away if he needs to. Spidey has the easist time getting around the arena as well.

The second advantage he holds over them is the fact that Spidey is faster, stronget, more agile, has the way of the spider, and has a spider sense. Yes Wolvie is a very very skilled fighter (better than Spider) and I hear DP is a very skilled fighter as well. But due to the large physical gap between Spidey and the Team (especially bone claw Wolvie) there fighting and skill would be overwhelmed by Spidey's Speed and strength, and his trusty spider sense . Even if they both attack at the same time I still see Spidey fairing very well against him. Not to mention his webb shooters does play a huge role in this fight, as he could easily web DP and Wolvie up.

Again I get that Spidey will be sloppy, however his Spider-Sense, Web Shotters, Physicals, and area advantage should give him at very least a slight majority.

Now if this was Regular Wolverine I think the team would fair better, but Spidey's web shotters would be the big saving grace in that fight (Because again I think Wolvie wont try to kill Spidey). But that is a different fight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Eh, nevermind. Peter rips their heads off.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By ComicStooge

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In that setting I've gotta hand it to Peter for the majority because for starters no-one manipulates there own environments as well as Spidey usually does. Also I think knowing Peters style he'd probably be able to trick Deadpool in gunning down Wolverine by accident.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ This

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter.Wade holds the team back

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Spider-Man wins. FATALITY.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I don't even know how they're supposed to put Peter down under these conditions. He can destroy any surface they somehow pin him to if they even can pin him somehow. I don't think they can manage non-lethal cuts and even if they do he can still possibly fight with one of those…so really the best way to win is punches, and I shouldn't need to explain how little that works.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xtreme1

Spidey wins. Logan needs adamantium to tank hits from a morals off Parker. Pool and bone claw Wolverine aren't enough to take down Spider-Man.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man stomps morals off. Too fast, too strong. Once he disarms Deadpool, he has the ranged ways of incap'ing the team.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I don't even know how they're supposed to put Peter down under these conditions. He can destroy any surface they somehow pin him to if they even can pin him somehow. I don't think they can manage non-lethal cuts and even if they do he can still possibly fight with one of those…so really the best way to win is punches, and I shouldn't need to explain how little that works.

Peter has to mainly watch out for Logan's claws than Wade's swords due to better damage output and feats from Logan.I think Deathstroke would be a better teammate IMO but who knows right?The team has very great teamwork so one good hit from either of them can really slow Peter down,especially if Logan connects which is more likely to happen than Wade connecting.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter... as usual I guess. 9/10.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter. Deadpool is taken out in a matter of seconds

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter. Deadpool is taken out in a matter of seconds

@106me said:

Peter... as usual I guess. 9/10.

Spider-Man stomps morals off. Too fast, too strong. Once he disarms Deadpool, he has the ranged ways of incap'ing the team.

These

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Yes

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Great fight, but Spidey takes it. I feel like Wolvie's friendship with Spidey will hold him back before he realizes that Spidey isn't messing around. And Deadpool is an idiot, so...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Peter has to mainly watch out for Logan's claws than Wade's swords due to better damage output and feats from Logan.I think Deathstroke would be a better teammate IMO but who knows right?The team has very great teamwork so one good hit from either of them can really slow Peter down,especially if Logan connects which is more likely to happen than Wade connecting.

Yeah, Peter's already beaten Wade easily before. You could argue that he does worse than he should but...meh. Slade might be a bit much IMO because even his pre-new 52 armor is too durable for Peter to rip off and should be able to handle a few hits, and he's too fast for Peter to blitz(Peter has blitzed Wade before). Teamwork is good but it only does so much. I agree Logan can give Peter problems alone but I don't know how much Deadpool can.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey rips them a new one.

Beata

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

JASH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Peter. Taking away Wolverine's adamantuim removes alot of damage soak to someone like Peter, and in character Wade idolizes Peter a bit, which is part of the reason why Peter has beaten him "fairly" easily in the past.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey wins under these conditions when he went morals off in grim hunt he was a beast

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man. I'd back the team if Wolverine had his adamantium, though.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By TheDandyMan

If Logan doesn't have adamantium then Spiderman should be able to knock out Wolverine without too much difficulty and Deadpool isn't going to be much of a threat while in character.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big mistake taking away Wolverine's adamantium.

Spiderman punches their heads off.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter, for reasons already stated

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers