Morals Off Justice League vs X-Men

• 61 results
myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@randomsid: exactly...blink used that tactic on Archangel before...separated him from his wings...warren is one my favorite xmen...but it was an effective move...I like the xmen in this battle...with difficulty...this line up for JL is some credible individuals..

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By NotATreeABush

X Men win with some easy

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Wildcat

Vixen

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Vs

Beast

Gambit

Jubilee

Blink

Wolverine (Bone Claw)

Brainiac creates a device that impairs the League's judgment. He sends them to the Marvel Universe to cause havoc. Professor-X intercepts this transport, only getting a read on Vixen and Green Arrow's abilities. He has 5mins to prep the above X-Men.

No BFR or battlefield destruction. Fight takes place in wooded area outside of X-Mansion. The X-Men cannot retreat to mansion.

If you play video games, check out Game Zone: Fan's Choice on FB.

Happy fighting.

Edit: X-Men now only have 5mins of prep, not 15. Also. Vigilante dropped, added Nightwing.

Whoa....I'm assuming the X-Men still have their morals on....then Vixen damn near solos. With the exception of Blink, none of the X-Men have enough power to stop her. Mimicking Gorilla Grood's strength, mental powers and durability...means everyone falls under a quick mental attack.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage said:

Batman

Wildcat

Vixen

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Vs

Beast

Gambit

Jubilee

Blink

Wolverine (Bone Claw)

Brainiac creates a device that impairs the League's judgment. He sends them to the Marvel Universe to cause havoc. Professor-X intercepts this transport, only getting a read on Vixen and Green Arrow's abilities. He has 5mins to prep the above X-Men.

No BFR or battlefield destruction. Fight takes place in wooded area outside of X-Mansion. The X-Men cannot retreat to mansion.

If you play video games, check out Game Zone: Fan's Choice on FB.

Happy fighting.

Edit: X-Men now only have 5mins of prep, not 15. Also. Vigilante dropped, added Nightwing.

Whoa....I'm assuming the X-Men still have their morals on....then Vixen damn near solos. With the exception of Blink, none of the X-Men have enough power to stop her. Mimicking Gorilla Grood's strength, mental powers and durability...means everyone falls under a quick mental attack.

Could she mimic Grodd's powers if she's on a different Earth in a different universe? Really, I'm not sure she needs to go to that level either. Just using the powers of animals found on either Earth should likely be enough. Blink is the only issue she might have. Cheetah speed and black mamba venom one shots everyone but Wolverine I'd think.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Regeneration of a flatworm, cut them in half and two smaller halves form. Add in some cannibal animals because she is morals off and cutting her into pieces ends with supersonic cannibal vixens making up for missing mass. I am just saying.

If morals are on for the X-Men, they may lose this to the team with Batman, Green Arrow, and Nightwing spamming AOE as a distraction while Vixen legitimately overwhelms the X-Men with the full might of the Animal Kingdom.

Morals off for the X-Men has the Shiar tech being put to some vicious use by Hank McCoy.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RandomSid82

@senglord said:

@randomsid: Regeneration of a flatworm, cut them in half and two smaller halves form. Add in some cannibal animals because she is morals off and cutting her into pieces ends with supersonic cannibal vixens making up for missing mass. I am just saying.

All well and good if she is expecting it, but being that she would know nothing about Blink and would not expect it, not happening. From what I know of Vixen(granted not a huge amount, just from Justice League Unlimited), doesn't she have to say what animal or something like that?

If morals are on for the X-Men, they may lose this to the team with Batman, Green Arrow, and Nightwing spamming AOE as a distraction while Vixen legitimately overwhelms the X-Men with the full might of the Animal Kingdom.

Also in the OP it's stated that Xavier gets a read on Vixens abilities so they would be able to forumulate a plan for taking her out.

Morals off for the X-Men has the Shiar tech being put to some vicious use by Hank McCoy.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Vixen does not need to say anything anymore. Her totem is an inhibitor to her connection to the Red.

She was able to catch a bullet in a fraction of a second after the shot was fired.

Which makes her reflexes and reaction time beastly enough to have an animal ability in play that can counter any bullet speed attack or technique.

Blink can use her portals for a severing, and the speed of portal collapse can be light speed. But, if Blink cannot THINK at near light speed, she will have a tell that Vixen can use to react to incoming attack.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flip a coin

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

@randomsid: Vixen does not need to say anything anymore. Her totem is an inhibitor to her connection to the Red.

She was able to catch a bullet in a fraction of a second after the shot was fired.

Which makes her reflexes and reaction time beastly enough to have an animal ability in play that can counter any bullet speed attack or technique.

Blink can use her portals for a severing, and the speed of portal collapse can be light speed. But, if Blink cannot THINK at near light speed, she will have a tell that Vixen can use to react to incoming attack.

Ok, well in that case she could just create a portal to send Vixen into space? I mean, I don't know of any earth animal that can survive in space.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By dondave

X-Men

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points