deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Courtney has the Cosmic Converter Belt and Cosmic Staff.
  • Karla has two Kree stones.

Fight to the death in NYC. Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SentryVoid616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By SentryVoid616

This is an excellent battle, if stargirl's energies can effect Moonstone while she is phased then i would say that she has the advantage, otherwise its down to how well MS can use her intangibility to take her Stargirl out

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I believe Stargirl wins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha This thread wouldn't be complete without Comic Vine's resident Moonstone expert.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is an excellent battle, if stargirl's energies can effect Moonstone while she is phased then i would say that she has the advantage, otherwise its down to how well MS can use her intangibility to take her Stargirl out

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

Wow someone used new characters instead of the average ms marvel and super girl I'm glad

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Girl has more raw power, but Karla has the ability to turn intangible, so it makes it kind of mute unless it hits. I also believe Karla may be faster, so she wouldn't have as much trouble avoiding/going intangible. Though if Star Girl can find a way to hit her with enough energy to take her out, she very well wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Star Girl has more raw power, but Karla has the ability to turn intangible, so it makes it kind of mute unless it hits. I also believe Karla may be faster, so she wouldn't have as much trouble avoiding/going intangible. Though if Star Girl can find a way to hit her with enough energy to take her out, she very well wins.

What ever became of your Moonstone vs Human Torch CaV against Juiceboks?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@shiryu: StarGirl has got more raw power, but intangibility and speed would help Karla avoid most of her attacks(unless she's got feats against intangible people), and with two Moonstones she's got a lot of gravity manipulation powers to make it difficult for Courtney to catch a breath, so I'd say Karla

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@shiryu: StarGirl has got more raw power, but intangibility and speed would help Karla avoid most of her attacks(unless she's got feats against intangible people), and with two Moonstones she's got a lot of gravity manipulation powers to make it difficult for Courtney to catch a breath, so I'd say Karla

Stargirl has tagged intangible beings IIRC.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@truth_teller: this would change the outcome, then. Whom did she tag?

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

@truth_teller: this would change the outcome, then. Whom did she tag?

A genetically altered being from Raan I believe.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: I'm more familiar with Stargirl and the rest of the Starmen from the Pre-Flashpoint era. So I don't know how much of her powers/capabilities are unchanged Post-Flashpoint. If her stats are constant, intangibility won't save Moonstone considering her molecules are still subject to gravitational manipulation. Not to mention the fact that Courtney could easily rob her eyes of photons, blinding her instantly and making it impossible to target Stargirl with anything but an omni-directional attack. An attack that would fail since Stargirl's shields are among the very best the DCU has to offer and have withstood assaults from opponents whose power Moonstone could only dream of.

That said, I like Moonstone's new costume. It reminds me of one of my favorite (but slightly obscure) characters: Fleur de Lis. So points for that at least...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: I'm more familiar with Stargirl and the rest of the Starmen from the Pre-Flashpoint era. So I don't know how much of her powers/capabilities are unchanged Post-Flashpoint. If her stats are constant, intangibility won't save Moonstone considering her molecules are still subject to gravitational manipulation. Not to mention the fact that Courtney could easily rob her eyes of photons, blinding her instantly and making it impossible to target Stargirl with anything but an omni-directional attack. An attack that would fail since Stargirl's shields are among the very best the DCU has to offer and have withstood assaults from opponents whose power Moonstone could only dream of.

That said, I like Moonstone's new costume. It reminds me of one of my favorite (but slightly obscure) characters: Fleur de Lis. So points for that at least...

Hello. Thanks for responding. Let me assure you that contrary to whatever version is depicted, I intended for this to be pre-Flashpoint Courtney.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello. Thanks for responding. Let me assure you that contrary to whatever version is depicted, I intended for this to be pre-Flashpoint Courtney.

Then unless she's gotten a serious bump, Courtney could easily fling her above the Ecliptic, on the Moon, or into Venusian orbit if she chose to do so. And if it came down to a firefight, I believe that Stargirl's output has her beat by a considerable margin.

Moonstone is awfully cute in her Fleur-de-Lis style costume, though...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers