deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Obito is pre-Rinnegan.

Karla has one gravity stone.

They fight to the death in San Francisco. No restrictions except for BFR.

Who wins?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DarkRaiden

Moonstone stomps? I think. I think most of the feats I've seen were just one stone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Were those feats while she was in the Thunderbolts?

The Karla I'm using only has class 10 strength, intangibility, gravitikinesis, photokinesis, etc.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@darkraiden: Were those feats while she was in the Thunderbolts?

The Karla I'm using only has class 10 strength, intangibility, gravitikinesis, photokinesis, etc.

Possibly. But it seemed like it was still only 1 moonstone.

Can't speak on the 10 ton one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Oh. Damn. Okay.

I was just going off the Marvel Database on the 10 ton thing. I read that when she has two gravity stones her strength rivals Carol's.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why cant Obito just mindrape via genjutsu and bfr via kamui.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Gee, that's a great question! I'll take a wild guess:

Maybe because the OP specifically restricted BFR?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, come on now, i was joking, whats with the atitude?

Genjutsu can help though. Plus, Obito can slip through Moonstones attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Oh, damn. I was hoping I had one-upped another Internet wise guy. Sorry, man.

That's true. But can't Karla just as easily slip through Obito's attacks? I don't remember any techniques of his that should be able to affect Moonstone's incorporeal form.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her strength is way above Class 10. She has oneshotted Carol in their first encounter.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well no but as long as obito has the ability to hide btw dimensions this could drag on.

I'm gonna try a little scientific analysis here (dont get angry i'm trying to clear this up for myself);

Since corporeal bodies can actually touch other corporial bodies it could also be said that two incorporeal entities can touch each other (i'm going with theories based on what i know about molecular density and ppl who can walk through walls. Ppl with such abilities dont try to pass through each other due to their densities being relatively similar).

But as i said earlier Obito has no moves that can deal any physical damage to Moonstone. He doesn't shift his density (this would've made physically damaging moonstone an option) he hides himself in other dimensions, hence his only hope in this case is genjutsu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

Her strength is way above Class 10. She has oneshotted Carol in their first encounter.

Thank you, but to reiterate; I was basing my statement off of the information given on the Marvel Wiki Database. It states that she only has class 10 strength while in possession of a single Kree gravity stone.

If you'd like to clear that up for the folks over there too, then that would be great.

Well no but as long as obito has the ability to hide btw dimensions this could drag on.

I'm gonna try a little scientific analysis here (dont get angry i'm trying to clear this up for myself);

Since corporeal bodies can actually touch other corporial bodies it could also be said that two incorporeal entities can touch each other (i'm going with theories based on what i know about molecular density and ppl who can walk through walls. Ppl with such abilities dont try to pass through each other due to their densities being relatively similar).

But as i said earlier Obito has no moves that can deal any physical damage to Moonstone. He doesn't shift his density (this would've made physically damaging moonstone an option) he hides himself in other dimensions, hence his only hope in this case is genjutsu.

You mean Karla can't slip through his attacks? And I'm not angry, LOL. Clarify to your heart's content, man. It's why I made the battle.

What if I give Moonstone her other gravity stone, Obito his Juubi Jinchuuriki powers, and equalize speed (as Karla would be FTL)?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can slip through his attacks since he doesn't actually become intangible.

Karla to the average looks like shes teleporting (thats what shunshin no jutsu in Naruto is) she's not FTL.

And Obito would win as tentails jinchuriki. His durability would be nigh impossible for Karla to get through and if she tried to use speed, Obito as ten tails jinchuriki blitzed Tobirama, both Amaterasu (moves at lightning fast speeds) and Minato failed to tag him so i dont see Karla fairing any better, strength wise she has the edge but the problem is she cant tank any of his attacks, though she can slip through them, while he can tank every thing shes got. You've got

Gudoudama: which will disintegrate anything that is devoid of senjutsu chakra.

Rikudou staff:which does the same thing as gudoudama only difference is that this cuts like a sharp object which Karla would be vulnerable to.

Bijudama:Obito's is way above her level.

And i'm really unclear on this but does become intangable make her invulnerable to mindrape?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: Karla is FTL with two moonstones according to the Marvel Handbook.

I don't know whether or not intangibility protects her from telepathic attacks.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to marvel wikipedia shes about 5-7/10 in terms of speed. Thats not FTL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: So a 7, the max rating when she has TWO moonstones, doesn't constitute faster than light speed? Or at least light speed?

Then, can you please explain what it does entail? And why Marvel's seemingly FTL characters all have 7s in speed?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanked her when i put 7 there, she is actually a 5/10. That said, right now light is the fastest physical entity making it the highest posible which in this case would be a 10. Light travels 300,000kms in one second shes not that fast.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a1l_s2a3m4e5n: No, it would not be a ten. The Marvel scale peaks at a seven. By extension, your 5 out of 10 rating bears no coherence since we're using the scale.

Whether or not she's FTL, I don't know and I really don't care.

All I'm saying is that if we go by the Marvel wiki, which I'm fairly certain is a common practice around here, she is FTL or at least approaching the speed of light.

We can agree to disagree but going by the Marvel wiki she's pretty fast.

Actually, she's probably not FTL. But still, I don't see why she shares a speed rating with FTL characters like Silver Surfer and Thor but she is not as fast...

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor isnt FTL he's lightning tier (light is 3 times faster than lightning) i dont know about Silver Surfer (i hate the guy), But i know Karla isnt as fast as light (she isnt close either, at best i'd say about lightning fast but not light).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nevermind, the wiki has her listed at "Warp Speed."

According to my research, that's another way to say faster than light speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers