• Win by KO, Death or Incap

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Strider92: What was his "Vengeance Of" gear again? 
I can't remember what rare metal his armor was made of...
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@Decoy Elite: Carbonadium. Same stuff as Omega Red's coils.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ddecourt

Moon Knight pulls a W after a hard fough battle. The prep is really what gives MK the slight edge(also depending his equipment) But I just don't anything from him dropping Logan easily, he will have to put extra effort to do so.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bump1010

Is he only limited to his vengeance of" gear? If not he brings a magnet, if he is limited to that gear then are his moon darts and other weapons Carbonadium?

spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By spiderpool94

Thing about Wolverime is he has to get close because claws are not long range weapons. For this; Moon Knight.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator

Welllll.....I don't know.  Moon Knight isn't an unusually good planner when it comes to fights, so I don't think we're going to see any super-amazing strategy.  So what's he going to do to win?  His armor should protect him fairly well against Wolverine's claws, although his mask is unarmored.  But most of his standard distance attacks are not really going to do much to Wolverine.  His darts will be shrugged off, his wire-wrapping weapons will be cut through.  I guess he can buy a bazooka or a laser cannon or something!  But with Wolverine's healing factor, it just seems to me that he'll heal up and win back against anything Mark can throw at him fairly quickly.  Plus Wolverine is certainly a more skilled fighter than Moon Knight.

Basically unless someone can give me a specific example of prep that Moon Knight can use against Wolverine (and I am willing to listen), I think Wolverine takes this.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bump1010

@Owie said:

Welllll.....I don't know. Moon Knight isn't an unusually good planner when it comes to fights, so I don't think we're going to see any super-amazing strategy. So what's he going to do to win? His armor should protect him fairly well against Wolverine's claws, although his mask is unarmored. But most of his standard distance attacks are not really going to do much to Wolverine. His darts will be shrugged off, his wire-wrapping weapons will be cut through. I guess he can buy a bazooka or a laser cannon or something! But with Wolverine's healing factor, it just seems to me that he'll heal up and win back against anything Mark can throw at him fairly quickly. Plus Wolverine is certainly a more skilled fighter than Moon Knight. Basically unless someone can give me a specific example of prep that Moon Knight can use against Wolverine (and I am willing to listen), I think Wolverine takes this.

What makes you think his armor can hold up to wolverines claws? I believe in amazing spider-man 687 spider-man was able to snap carboanridium arms. Wolverines claws are stronger than that.

All though if moon knight is allowed to show up with a super magnet I don't see why he can't incapacitate wolverine.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Strider1992

@bump1010 said:

Is he only limited to his vengeance of" gear? If not he brings a magnet, if he is limited to that gear then are his moon darts and other weapons Carbonadium?

Perhaps I should have made the OP clearer. MK is "Vengeance Of" version and has 1 day prep. Basically his standard gear is the stuff from the "Vengeance Of" series. Anything he does with prep is up to him.

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bump1010

@Strider92: All right so he can show up with additional gear?

If he can I think moon knight takes it. If not then wolverine probably.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@bump1010: Yes. He can show up with additional gear.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By owie  Moderator

@bump1010 said:

@Owie said:

Welllll.....I don't know. Moon Knight isn't an unusually good planner when it comes to fights, so I don't think we're going to see any super-amazing strategy. So what's he going to do to win? His armor should protect him fairly well against Wolverine's claws, although his mask is unarmored. But most of his standard distance attacks are not really going to do much to Wolverine. His darts will be shrugged off, his wire-wrapping weapons will be cut through. I guess he can buy a bazooka or a laser cannon or something! But with Wolverine's healing factor, it just seems to me that he'll heal up and win back against anything Mark can throw at him fairly quickly. Plus Wolverine is certainly a more skilled fighter than Moon Knight. Basically unless someone can give me a specific example of prep that Moon Knight can use against Wolverine (and I am willing to listen), I think Wolverine takes this.

What makes you think his armor can hold up to wolverines claws? I believe in amazing spider-man 687 spider-man was able to snap carboanridium arms. Wolverines claws are stronger than that.

All though if moon knight is allowed to show up with a super magnet I don't see why he can't incapacitate wolverine.

Yeah, but that was kind of silly. I don't know for sure that the carbonadium can stand up to his claws on a permanent basis, that's why I said it would "protect him fairly well." I don't recall whether Wolverine has been able to cut through Omega Red's tentacles before, and if so, how easily. since you brought up his coils in the first place, do you know?

In any case, pending more information, I'm assuming that since Carbonadium is essentially a lesser alloy of the same metal that his claws are made of, then if they can cut through, they can do so only through a fair amount of hacking.

In any case, I'm going to moderate my previous opinion. Since this is morals on, I'm not sure how easily Wolverine will take Moon Knight out, since he's probably not going to claw him to death. So his best bet is punching him a whole lot in the face, and since Marc obviously has a huge pain tolerance, it will take a while for that to have any effect.

In addition, one option Marc presumably could take is to make carbonadium bullets or crescents. If his armor is made of carbonadium, then he ought to be able to get more of it and make other stuff out of it. Carbonadium can cancel out or lower a healing factor, so if he manages to wound Wolverine with some of them, that should balance the fight more in Marc's favor.

With both of these factors taken into account, I'm now leaning toward Marc for the win.