Moon Knight vs Tombstone (no powers for either)

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator
Moon Knight vs Tombstone

Moon Knight is current, with no armor (and no powers, just to be clear).  Tombstone is his original, non-powered version.

Both are unarmed.

Battle takes place in a deserted freighter in port.  They start 10' apart.

In character, except Moon Knight's craziness is not an issue.

Win by any means.  Who wins and why?

Moon Knight
Moon Knight
Tombstone
Tombstone
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By owie  Moderator

Bump...no takers?

This is just a pretty standard Moon Knight against Tombstone, before he got his powers. Tombstone was a pretty tough hombre even then; somehow he was able to fight Spider-Man pretty solidly just through natural fighting ability and toughness.

Both Marc and Tombstone can take a licking and keep on ticking. Both are extremely intense. Both are skilled, albeit in very different ways.

Who wins here?

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Fetts

Kinda wanna say Tombstone but I'm not too well-versed in either character.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

Tombstone is more of street fighter he doesn't have much actual training. He was always just stronger and tougher than most other guys. Marc is much better trained and has no problem fighting through injury (to the point where it's actually scared people)

Also, Tombstone's non-powered fights vs Spider-Man are all pretty much PIS. He's not good enough or tough enough to pose any kind of threat to Spidey.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Shawnbaby said:

Tombstone is more of street fighter he doesn't have much actual training. He was always just stronger and tougher than most other guys. Marc is much better trained and has no problem fighting through injury (to the point where it's actually scared people)

Also, Tombstone's non-powered fights vs Spider-Man are all pretty much PIS. He's not good enough or tough enough to pose any kind of threat to Spidey.

PIS yes, but he made a career out of his PIS... I sort of see it as part of his character. "PIS power!"

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Owie said:

@Shawnbaby said:

PIS yes, but he made a career out of his PIS... I sort of see it as part of his character. "PIS power!"

you said no powers for either ;D. so no pis power

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sandiego008

@Shawnbaby said:

@Owie said:

@Shawnbaby said:

It's not PIS if it happens consistently.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

@sandiego008 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Owie said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Any regular human with no real fighting skill ever tagging Spider-Man 1vs1 is PIS no matter how often i happens.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Shawnbaby said:

@sandiego008 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Owie said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Any regular human with no real fighting skill ever tagging Spider-Man 1vs1 is PIS no matter how often i happens.

lol for the "no powers" :)

Well, I'd disagree that Tombstone has no fighting skill. He is, as you say, more of a streetfighter than a trained martial artist, but he's a very good one. Plus Spider-Man has consistently been tagged by non-powered people, from Kingpin to Daredevil to Tombstone, the list goes on and on. While I do think PIS is involved, I think Tombstone is just supposed to be that formidable a fighter, in the same way that Daredevil is. Heck, DD just mixed it up with Superior Spidey again this week and did alright; Spidey is not beyond the ability of normal people to hit.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave
No Caption Provided

Thats what he does to Tombstone

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By owie  Moderator

Might as well bump this too.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Moon Knight is way too skilled or Tombstone. I have not seen much from Tombstone though, so I could be swayed if anyone has any reasoning that Tombstone could put up a good fight here.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers