• 54 results
#1 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

They both have 10 days of prep time before fighting each other! 

#2 Posted by Jake Fury (18322 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems like an interesting thread.....Bump!
#3 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

10 days prep could swing it to the joker, but I'm still going to give this to MK. MK adds another face to his collection.

#4 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" 10 days prep could swing it to the joker, but I'm still going to give this to MK. MK adds another face to his collection. "
Moon Knight isn't insane anymore and only cut that one face off, but yes I agree that he would beat Joker.
#5 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio

do they get info on each other??I know ill prolly never get an answer cause the thread is like a year old

#6 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@G Bird said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" 10 days prep could swing it to the joker, but I'm still going to give this to MK. MK adds another face to his collection. "
Moon Knight isn't insane anymore and only cut that one face off, but yes I agree that he would beat Joker. "
He's still insane just suppressing it and seeming normal. He pretty much is just refusing to kill. Also I ignore that, that has even happen as it pisses me off, lol. MK is not Batman or Cap nor should he be trying to act like them. It ruins the character. But I can't get too upset it does make for an interesting twist with the character. 

@Sherlock
said:
" do they get info on each other??I know ill prolly never get an answer cause the thread is like a year old "  
It says that they have 10 days prep so I would assume they have whatever info on each other that they could gather within ten days.
#7 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" @G Bird said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore said:
Moon Knight isn't insane anymore and only cut that one face off, but yes I agree that he would beat Joker. "
He's still insane just suppressing it and seeming normal. He pretty much is just refusing to kill. Also I ignore that, that has even happen as it pisses me off, lol. MK is not Batman or Cap nor should he be trying to act like them. It ruins the character. But I can't get too upset it does make for an interesting twist with the character. 

@Sherlock
said:
" do they get info on each other??I know ill prolly never get an answer cause the thread is like a year old "  
It says that they have 10 days prep so I would assume they have whatever info on each other that they could gather within ten days. "
But how much is that the entire fate of the battle depends on this one little detail
#8 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO, joker should get a solid majority( i might be wrong though ), due to so much prep. 
In a random encounter, MK should win this. 
=]

#9 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said: 
@Sherlock said:
It says that they have 10 days prep so I would assume they have whatever info on each other that they could gather within ten days. "
But how much is that the entire fate of the battle depends on this one little detail "
Lol, just assume they know everything about each other that would be needed for a fight.@spidey 15 said:
" IMO, joker should get a solid majority( i might be wrong though ), due to so much prep. In a random encounter, MK should win this. =] "
Well then let me tell you. Your wrong, lol. Joker should come up with a plan to Eff with Mk's life, but his suit will just be too much for Joker to handle. I know that MK has no guarding on his head, but 1. How does joker tell its not protected with something? and 2. Just because its exposed doesn't mean he gets a hit on it.  I say joker trys screwing with MK like he does to Bats only to find that MK is almost equally insane. Mk will eventually get through the nightmare and tear his face off. But he mainly gets through because of the suit, unlike Batman who does it with his skill.
#10 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Joker does not really need to hurt him. He might incapacitate him. 
=]
#11 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio

Well then MK would win cause he would be expecting a trap if he doesnt expect it im giving it to the joker

#12 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio

M.K.
#13 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" Well then MK would win cause he would be expecting a trap if he doesnt expect it im giving it to the joker "
Joker wins even if he knows the traps are there. Only reason Joker hasn't done Bats in with his traps is because he doesn't want to kill him. 
#14 Posted by Jake Fury (18322 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight sprawled out on the floor laughing uncontrollably would be epic... 

#15 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
"
M.K. "
The Joker is insane(lol pun) with prep. If Batman has trouble with the crap Joker puts in his path then I don't see Moon Knight getting through it. 
#16 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
" Moon Knight sprawled out on the floor laughing uncontrollably would be epic...   "
yes it would@Albert Ventum said:
" @MzombieX said:
"
M.K. "
The Joker is insane(lol pun) with prep. If Batman has trouble with the crap Joker puts in his path then I don't see Moon Knight getting through it.  "
And yeah since MK is just a cheap BM knockoff Joker should win Im soo happy
#17 Edited by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock: Actually Moon Knight isn't a Batman ripoff, they're quite different. Some writers just treated MK like a Batman ripoff and now it seems like he is. 
#18 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum: My point exactly
#19 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" @Albert Ventum: My point exactly "
That it seems like he is now?
#20 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @MzombieX said:
"

M.K. "
The Joker is insane(lol pun) with prep. If Batman has trouble with the crap Joker puts in his path then I don't see Moon Knight getting through it.  "

... I'll admit, I'm kinda surprised I even got a response. Of the people who thought MK could take this, I didn't post anything beyond two letters. 
Anyway, I don't see any reason MK can't take down Joker. He is also more than simply a Batman ripoff. 
That being said ... he might very well ripoff Joker's face. 

#21 Edited by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX: Firstly, Batman and Moon Knight are completely different character.  
Secondly, I don't think Moon Knight can get through all of the Joker's traps(three days prep = a lot of traps) 
Thirdly, Moon Knight doesn't rip faces off anymore. :/ 

EDIT: It's actually 10 days which is even crazier!
#22 Posted by velle37 (6048 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker is a genius at making death traps Batman has said so himself. He was an inventoer before he became the Joker (he invented the faceless mask he wore as the Red Hood). 

With 10 days prep he could rig the entire situation into his favor, which is why Batman never underestimates him despite his appearance. 

I think i have to give the win to the Joker. Moonknight'll give him hell though.
#23 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @MzombieX: Firstly, Batman and Moon Knight are completely different character.  Secondly, I don't think Moon Knight can get through all of the Joker's traps(three days prep = a lot of traps) Thirdly, Moon Knight doesn't rip faces off anymore. :/ "

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I said they were different characters, in response to those who say he's a Batman ripoff. 
The face ripoff was a "play on words" to the Batman ripoff, although I don't know what would be stopping him from doing so if he really felt like it. 
MK isn't exactly all there in the head at times and who am I, or you for that matter, to say we know what he would or wouldn't want to do. 
That's fine, you can think that he wouldn't get through these traps, whatever you speculate these traps to be, and I say that with prep and the equipment 
and skills he has at his disposal ... MK does get through the traps. There isn't much reason to prove otherwise.
#24 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @MzombieX: Firstly, Batman and Moon Knight are completely different character.  Secondly, I don't think Moon Knight can get through all of the Joker's traps(three days prep = a lot of traps) Thirdly, Moon Knight doesn't rip faces off anymore. :/ "
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I said they were different characters, in response to those who say he's a Batman ripoff. The face ripoff was a "play on words" to the Batman ripoff, although I don't know what would be stopping him from doing so if he really felt like it. MK isn't exactly all there in the head at times and who am I, or you for that matter, to say we know what he would or wouldn't want to do. That's fine, you can think that he wouldn't get through these traps, whatever you speculate these traps to be, and I say that with prep and the equipment and skills he has at his disposal ... MK does get through the traps. There isn't much reason to prove otherwise. "
The majority of  Joker's traps are so intricate and deadly that Batman has issues dealing with them. Mind you the Joker doesn't want Batman to die.  

On the subject of the face ripping. I do know that Moon Knight would not do that as he refused to do so to his own arch rival. Moon Knight is no longer insane, it's official. 
#25 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I said they were different characters, in response to those who say he's a Batman ripoff. The face ripoff was a "play on words" to the Batman ripoff, although I don't know what would be stopping him from doing so if he really felt like it. MK isn't exactly all there in the head at times and who am I, or you for that matter, to say we know what he would or wouldn't want to do. That's fine, you can think that he wouldn't get through these traps, whatever you speculate these traps to be, and I say that with prep and the equipment and skills he has at his disposal ... MK does get through the traps. There isn't much reason to prove otherwise. "
The majority of  Joker's traps are so intricate and deadly that Batman has issues dealing with them. Mind you the Joker doesn't want Batman to die.   On the subject of the face ripping. I do know that Moon Knight would not do that as he refused to do so to his own arch rival. Moon Knight is no longer insane, it's official.  "

Do you have some reason specifically that proves that Batman can get through these traps and MK can't? 
As far as face ripping or being insane ... MK has long suffered from split personality disorder and he is unpredictable. 
If you want to say you know him on such a personal level that he wouldn't rip his face off, then fine ... he doesn't. 
Maybe he cuts his legs off at the knees or maybe he simply beats him down into a bloody pulp to wipe that smirk off his face, it doesn't really matter. 
How ever he wants to finish off Joker would most likely depend on just how much Joker pisses him off.
#26 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX: Have you read anything recent with Moon Knight?
#27 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:

" @MzombieX: Have you read anything recent with Moon Knight? "

Beyond him cutting the face off Bushman and when he put Deadpool in the hospital, not necessarily. Why has it been determined that MK stated he has a fear of clowns? 
Or maybe MK has said that he now has trouble with traps that Albert Ventum imagined the Joker has come up with?  
If this is in relation to the face rip thing again, I don't really care what MK decides to do with the Joker after he gets ahold of him. It doesn't change the outcome of the fight either way. 
Would it brighten your day if I said ? " Yes Albert ... there is no way MK could possibly defeat Joker, that would be crazy, only Batman can" 
If you think Joker wins, then that's fine with me.  
Could it happen that way? ... Sure, why not. 
Is it a fact? ... Not at all. 
Often Batman doesn't even have the luxory of knowing that Joker is preparing traps for him. 
Yet in this scenario it isn't a secret to anyone. Joker often has had well beyond 10 days to prepare his traps. 
In fact he has as much time as he wants, perhaps months to prepare, until whenever he decides to surface 
with the intention of suddenly putting his plan into motion to try and take Batman out. That's the ultimate in prep time. 
Yet Batman does in fact still succeed.

As far as Batman having trouble with Joker, or almost being killed by his traps, isn't that what's supposed to happen? 
A villain in someone's rogue gallery is supposed to give the hero trouble. This is what makes the story worth reading. 
Spider-Man has "almost" been killed by most all of his arch rivals. Same with Superman or Captain America or any hero for that matter.
I don't know what would be the threat to any character if his rival didn't try to kill him. 
This doesn't necessarily change the scenario in this thread. I would fully expect the Joker to try and finish off MK. 
Isn't that the point of this?
#28 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

With Prep Joker ftw

#29 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX: Right then, so you didn't read the comic where Moon Knight refused to rip off Bushman's face? 

Anyway, I can't really debate this with you because it's kind of obvious that you think that the entire threat of Joker's traps is PIS despite how often they cause trouble for Batman and others. 
#30 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

The bastard child of Batman and Tony Stark wins.

#31 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:

" @MzombieX: Right then, so you didn't read the comic where Moon Knight refused to rip off Bushman's face?  Anyway, I can't really debate this with you because it's kind of obvious that you think that the entire threat of Joker's traps is PIS despite how often they cause trouble for Batman and others.  "

Unless I missed something, the issue I read was the one where MK had a struggle with Bushman and then carved off his face. The picture I posted earlier was in fact a picture of him holding up Bushman's face. 
If it turned out to be some sort of dream MK had, that I'm not aware of, and it never happened ... then I don't know what face it was that he was holding up after he ripped it off. Was there an issue where it retracted what happened?
Because if not ... he cut off Bushman's face and it didn't look like he had a problem doing it. 

At any rate, and for the last time, I thought we had moved beyond that. 
Like I've said in every post to you .. it doesn't matter either way. MoonKnight does not have to carve off Joker's face to win this fight. It changes absolutely nothing about the end result. 
If MK gets ahold of him, he can do whatever he likes to beat the crap out of him. I don't really care what he does to him. What does it matter if he tears off his face? I really don't understand your point. 
Unless of course you're debating that Joker can defeat MK in H2H combat ... Is that the case? Or unless MK carves his face off he loses? 

... and no, I do not think Joker's traps are PIS any more than it would be for you to say that avoiding his traps is PIS. 
Is that what you're saying? Joker's traps are full proof and not Batman or anyone has ever taken out the Joker without PIS? 
Sure Joker's traps cause problems for Batman, I would hope so. What would be the point of the trap if it didn't?
Doesn't every villian's trap or scheme cause problems for the hero? 
You make it sound like this validates that everyone should succumb to these traps because they cause problems for Batman.  
That's what an arch nemesis does. They cause problems for the hero. They would be really crappy villians if they didn't.

I simply made the point that 10 days of prep isn't any more time than Joker has set up traps when dealing with Batman. In fact it's considerably less. 
Joker has all the time in the world to set up his traps. He also often does it without letting Batman know he's preparing them and telling Batman what day it will be that these traps are sprung. 
Usually Batman's first indication that Joker has devised a way to take him down, is without warning. Maybe Joker has even spent months in the Asylum scheming and then making preparations when he gets out. 
So why is it so difficult for you to simply accept that, In my opinion, I think MK can do just as well as Batman would? 
In fact ... unlike Batman, although not that he necessarily needs it, MK gets the added bonus of it being only 10 days and MK gets prep as well ... hell, he even knows exactly when it's coming.

Once again, if you think that Joker wins this then fine. That's not unreasonable. Go ahead and believe what you like. 
You had sought to debate with me on the issue and that's fine, that's what the Vine is for, but I was never trying to convince you of anything to begin with when I posted here.
But if you won't be satisfied until I say that MK is sooo inferior to Batman that he would fail where Batman succeeds ... especially if he's given warning and prep on top of it. 
Then I'm sorry to disappoint you. It's not going to happen, because I think MK has an extremely good chance.
#32 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10435 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wario88:  Is moon knight willing to kill in this fight? If so Frenchie could just bomb him from the sky and please let's not forget MK is an Ex Marine, ex Merc, Ex CIA.

#33 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @MzombieX said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
The majority of  Joker's traps are so intricate and deadly that Batman has issues dealing with them. Mind you the Joker doesn't want Batman to die.   On the subject of the face ripping. I do know that Moon Knight would not do that as he refused to do so to his own arch rival. Moon Knight is no longer insane, it's official.  "
Oh no. He is still insane. You can't just be cured. He is just suppressing them at the moment. I have no doubt that he will eventually go back to his killing ways.
#34 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fist_of_Mandalore: Fine. He's sane for now
#35 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @Fist_of_Mandalore: Fine. He's sane for now.  "
Okay, that I can accept.
#36 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX: Oh and you. I'm not one to lie. 

He didn't rip off his face. :/ 
#37 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10435 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that MK loses I mean couldn't he just crash the Angel wing into the Joker or something?  I've read the new MK trade 3 times in a row over the course of 3 days. I think he can win this.

#38 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @Sherlock said:
That it seems like he is now? "
Yeah the writers write him like one now
#39 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @Sherlock said:
Yeah the writers write him like one now "
Meh. 
#40 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @Albert Ventum said:
" @Sherlock said:
Yeah the writers write him like one now "
Meh.  "
Hey its true as much as we may not like it
#41 Posted by Albert Ventum (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock: Kinda, he's still quite a bit different if you ask me. 
#42 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:
" @Sherlock: Kinda, he's still quite a bit different if you ask me.  "
Fair enough
#43 Edited by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Albert Ventum said:

" @MzombieX: Oh and you. I'm not one to lie. 

He didn't rip off his face. :/  "

And that's fine ... I posted a pic of MK holding a face.  I said MK is not simply a Batman "ripoff" as some would think. Who knows, he might decide to "ripoff" Joker's face. Ha ha. That was it. 
Its not that serious if he rips his face off or not. I never said that you were a liar. In fact, I even specifically said that if there was an issue later on where
something has changed in some way then fine ... but it doesn't really matter, cause it doesn't change anything with this scenario . Then you asked me what issues I've read recently. 
I mentioned, as an example, where he wrecks Deadpool. I also mentioned the one I read where he "ripped off Bushman's face" ...
Yet you just keep repeating over and over to me that he won't do that, making it sound like he would never carve off Bushman's face.
So In response to your comment "MK isn't even willing to rip off his arch rivals face, so he would never do it to Joker", I said that it's already been done. Which it has.

Not once have you responded to me saying that you realize Bushman already had his face ripped off. Now unless you aren't aware that he has carved up Bushman already, the natural response by now,
should have simply been to say ... that you know he did carve his face once already, but were talking about a different issue where he decides not to. If that's the case, then fair enough. 
I even told you that I already posted the picture of Bushman's face from the comic that I was referring to. Isn't that clear enough?
Notice that Bushman begs "... don't take my face again ..." in that picture you posted. O.K. fine, MK has already put the fear into Bushman, so he decides to spare him this time. 
Yet I can tell you right now, that a moment of pity doesn't mean MK isn't insane. He is not well in the head or some rational member of society suddenly.

Once again ... Wether or not he would decide to carve Joker's face off in this scenario doesn't matter. So I'm not sure why you keep placing so much emphasis on the face rip.
It still has nothing to do with anything. As I've said before, it's a non issue here. Unless you disagree for some reason ... Joker winning or losing has nothing to do with him having his face or not. 
I can't stress enough anymore about how I don't care if Joker has his face, or simply has the crap beat out of him. If MK were to get ahold of Joker, he can take him down in so many other ways. 

It mainly comes down to the traps. You wrote to debate me and gave a reasonable explanation how Joker could win. I've responded to you by giving a reasonable explanation how Moon Knight could win. 
It seems like your reasoning in this thread is to compare MK to Batman. You think that MK is inferior to Bats. You think if Joker gives Batman trouble with traps that MK will fail where BM succeeds. 
Fair enough.
In my opinion MK has just as much chance to take out Joker and get through those traps. Joker usually has way more than 10 days prep when dealing with Batman in any given story line ... Months even.
in contrast ... MK, who is also given just as much prep as Joker and sees this coming in 10 days, should do just fine. Especially considering he has the advantage in this scenario which Batman doesn't usually get.
That's where it stands. Agree to disagree.

<--- Here is Bushman's face. 
Can we finally move on from that topic now, 
considering this face has no influence on the outcome?
#44 Posted by MzombieX (975 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nelomaxwell said:
"Why is it that MK loses I mean couldn't he just crash the Angel wing into the Joker or something?  I've read the new MK trade 3 times in a row over the course of 3 days. I think he can win this. "

I agree ... he very likely could win in any number of ways.
#45 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@MzombieX said:
@MzombieX said:
" @Albert Ventum said:

" @MzombieX: Oh and you. I'm not one to lie. 

He didn't rip off his face. :/  "

And that's fine ... I posted a pic of MK holding a face.  I said MK is not simply a Batman "ripoff" as some would think. Who knows, he might decide to "ripoff" Joker's face. Ha ha. That was it. 
Its not that serious if he rips his face off or not. I never said that you were a liar. In fact, I even specifically said that if there was an issue later on where
something has changed in some way then fine ... but it doesn't really matter, cause it doesn't change anything with this scenario . Then you asked me what issues I've read recently. 
I mentioned, as an example, where he wrecks Deadpool. I also mentioned the one I read where he "ripped off Bushman's face" ...
Yet you just keep repeating over and over to me that he won't do that, making it sound like he would never carve off Bushman's face.
So In response to your comment "MK isn't even willing to rip off his arch rivals face, so he would never do it to Joker", I said that it's already been done. Which it has.

Not once have you responded to me saying that you realize Bushman already had his face ripped off. Now unless you aren't aware that he has carved up Bushman already, the natural response by now,
should have simply been to say ... that you know he did carve his face once already, but were talking about a different issue where he decides not to. If that's the case, then fair enough. 
I even told you that I already posted the picture of Bushman's face from the comic that I was referring to. Isn't that clear enough?
Notice that Bushman begs "... don't take my face again ..." in that picture you posted. O.K. fine, MK has already put the fear into Bushman, so he decides to spare him this time. 
Yet I can tell you right now, that a moment of pity doesn't mean MK isn't insane. He is not well in the head or some rational member of society suddenly.

Once again ... Wether or not he would decide to carve Joker's face off in this scenario doesn't matter. So I'm not sure why you keep placing so much emphasis on the face rip.
It still has nothing to do with anything. As I've said before, it's a non issue here. Unless you disagree for some reason ... Joker winning or losing has nothing to do with him having his face or not. 
I can't stress enough anymore about how I don't care if Joker has his face, or simply has the crap beat out of him. If MK were to get ahold of Joker, he can take him down in so many other ways. 

It mainly comes down to the traps. You wrote to debate me and gave a reasonable explanation how Joker could win. I've responded to you by giving a reasonable explanation how Moon Knight could win. 
It seems like your reasoning in this thread is to compare MK to Batman. You think that MK is inferior to Bats. You think if Joker gives Batman trouble with traps that MK will fail where BM succeeds. 
Fair enough.
In my opinion MK has just as much chance to take out Joker and get through those traps. Joker usually has way more than 10 days prep when dealing with Batman in any given story line ... Months even.
in contrast ... MK, who is also given just as much prep as Joker and sees this coming in 10 days, should do just fine. Especially considering he has the advantage in this scenario which Batman doesn't usually get.
That's where it stands. Agree to disagree.

<--- Here is Bushman's face. Can we finally move on from that topic now, considering this face has no influence on the outcome? "

^ bravo!!
handeled like a pro
#46 Posted by sumafatrider (59 posts) - - Show Bio

come on the joker takes this

#47 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Albert Ventum said:

@Sherlock said:
" Well then MK would win cause he would be expecting a trap if he doesnt expect it im giving it to the joker "
Joker wins even if he knows the traps are there. Only reason Joker hasn't done Bats in with his traps is because he doesn't want to kill him.
#48 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight.

#49 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio

@jobbernos: Because bumping my reply that i made 2 years ago is always a good thing

#50 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight uses his captain america shield, wolverine glove, and web shooters against the Joker....