#1 Edited by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

- Random Encounter

- Both characters are at their most current incarnation and are in-character

- The fight can be won through KO or Death

- Both Moon Knight and Scorpion are armed with standard gear

- The fight takes place on the rooftop of a Cathedral in New York with both combatant being separated by 10 meters

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight.

Moderator
#3 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.

Any reasons?

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (90726 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.

Any reasons?

Better fighter,better equipment...
Moderator
#5 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.

Any reasons?

Better fighter,better equipment...

What proof is there that he is a better fighter? I agree that he has better equipment, but that is even'ed out by Scorpion powers.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.
#7 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.

Any reasons?

Better fighter,better equipment...

What proof is there that he is a better fighter? I agree that he has better equipment, but that is even'ed out by Scorpion powers.

I'll have to dig through KMC to find replacement feats, but he actually does have a lot of skill, and some impressive reflexes. 
#9 Edited by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.

Any reasons?

Better fighter,better equipment...

What proof is there that he is a better fighter? I agree that he has better equipment, but that is even'ed out by Scorpion powers.

I'll have to dig through KMC to find replacement feats, but he actually does have a lot of skill, and some impressive reflexes.

Scorpion has impressive skill feats as well and as far as reflexes go he has fought teleporters.

#10 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.

Any reasons?

Better fighter,better equipment...

What proof is there that he is a better fighter? I agree that he has better equipment, but that is even'ed out by Scorpion powers.

I'll have to dig through KMC to find replacement feats, but he actually does have a lot of skill, and some impressive reflexes.

Scorpion has impressive skill feats as well and as far as reflexes go he has fought teleporters.

Has he beaten any of them?
#11 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

Moon Knight.

Any reasons?

Better fighter,better equipment...

What proof is there that he is a better fighter? I agree that he has better equipment, but that is even'ed out by Scorpion powers.

I'll have to dig through KMC to find replacement feats, but he actually does have a lot of skill, and some impressive reflexes.

Scorpion has impressive skill feats as well and as far as reflexes go he has fought teleporters.

Has he beaten any of them?

Kung Lao and Sektor and Cyrax in a 2 vs 1 fight

#12 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting.  
 
MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.
#13 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting. MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.

I never said they didn't hit him, but it is still impressive though.

#14 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting. MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.

I never said they didn't hit him, but it is still impressive though.

Hasn't he also lost to normal humans?
#15 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion all day

#16 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

Scorpion all day

Based on what?
#17 Posted by Unrealgamer58 (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Cuz he's awesome!

#18 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting. MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.

I never said they didn't hit him, but it is still impressive though.

Hasn't he also lost to normal humans?

He has lost to Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, and Raiden

#19 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Unrealgamer58 said:

Cuz he's awesome!

*High Fives*

#20 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Unrealgamer58 said:

Cuz he's awesome!

Not an actual arguement

#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting. MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.

I never said they didn't hit him, but it is still impressive though.

Hasn't he also lost to normal humans?

He has lost to Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, and Raiden

So it is perfectly reasonable for him to lose to MK.
#22 Posted by space_coyote (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Has MK ever defeated someone who can teleport around the battlefield like Scorpion? I like Moon Knight but I gotta give this one to Scorpion.

#23 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting. MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.

I never said they didn't hit him, but it is still impressive though.

Hasn't he also lost to normal humans?

He has lost to Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, and Raiden

So it is perfectly reasonable for him to lose to MK.

LOL

#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@utotheg38 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting. MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.

I never said they didn't hit him, but it is still impressive though.

Hasn't he also lost to normal humans?

He has lost to Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, and Raiden

So it is perfectly reasonable for him to lose to MK.

LOL

Yes, I was definitely referring to Raiden and not Liu Kang.
#25 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't mean they didn't hit him by teleporting. MK has caught crossbow bolts that have been fired at him.

I never said they didn't hit him, but it is still impressive though.

Hasn't he also lost to normal humans?

He has lost to Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, and Raiden

So it is perfectly reasonable for him to lose to MK.

IDK, Moon Knight isn't as skilled as Liu Kang nor Raiden. I'm not quite sure about Sub-Zero, he is probably roughly on par with Scorpion.

#26 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

Schizo vs Scorpion

#27 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22: Based on what? Why do you think he is less skilled then Liu or Raiden?
#28 Edited by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: Based on what? Why do you think he is less skilled then Liu or Raiden?

Liu Kang and Raiden have better skill feats from what I have seen

#29 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22: That doesn't actually show anything. It's gameplay vids. 
 
Based on those, Scorpion doesn't have a whole lot of skill outside of his powers. MKs armour should be enough to take what he can dish out.
#30 Edited by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't actually show anything. It's gameplay vids. Based on those, Scorpion doesn't have a whole lot of skill outside of his powers. MKs armour should be enough to take what he can dish out.

That's gameplay of the story and it shows that he is very skilled, Mortal Kombat characters mainly rely on their h2h combat skills just watch some of the cutscenes from story mode. And how durable is Moon Knight's current armor, is it still made out of carbonadium?

#31 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't actually show anything. It's gameplay vids. Based on those, Scorpion doesn't have a whole lot of skill outside of his powers. MKs armour should be enough to take what he can dish out.

That's gameplay of the story and it shows that he is very skilled, Mortal Kombat characters mainly rely on their h2h combat skills just watch some of the cutscenes from story mode. And how durable is Moon Knight's current armor, is it still made out of carbonadium?

So the outcome is canon, but the route taken to get there is not. They don't actually do a whole lot of fighting in the cut scenes, as I recall. 
 
I was under the impression that he did.
#32 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@nick_hero22: That doesn't actually show anything. It's gameplay vids. Based on those, Scorpion doesn't have a whole lot of skill outside of his powers. MKs armour should be enough to take what he can dish out.

That's gameplay of the story and it shows that he is very skilled, Mortal Kombat characters mainly rely on their h2h combat skills just watch some of the cutscenes from story mode. And how durable is Moon Knight's current armor, is it still made out of carbonadium?

So the outcome is canon, but the route taken to get there is not. They don't actually do a whole lot of fighting in the cut scenes, as I recall. I was under the impression that he did.

How well does his armor hold up against fire? Yes the outcome is canon, they do good amount of fighting cutscene wise.

#33 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22: It doesn't matter, since Scorpion has Hellfire. I don't recall that. 
#34 Posted by nick_hero22 (6314 posts) - - Show Bio

bump