• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Moon Knight here

#2 Posted by Alpha (7325 posts) - - Show Bio

In a recent Moon Knight comic its stated that the Punisher has killed MK's brother to which he said they will settle one day. That time is now, who wins?

Moon Knight:

Superb athlete and combatant. Expert with throwing weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Enhanced strength derived from the phases of the moon.

Punisher:

Highly trained in armed and unarmed combat.

Demolitions expert and has a exceptionally high pain tolerance.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Moon Knight would win here. But Punisher could give him a good fight

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

If Moonknight fights here with his powers then he wins, if not it's punisher's fight

#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30156 posts) - - Show Bio

It all depends on what phase the Moon is or whether the fight is at night at all. Otherwise it's a stalemate to me.
Post Edited:2008-05-24 14:12:42

#6 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't do this often.



Bump.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level.

Moderator
#8 Posted by Scorched (136 posts) - - Show Bio

They both suck
But Mooney wins

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop trolling...please.
Moderator
#10 Posted by Scorched (136 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop trolling...please."
Please stop crying
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher wins

Scorched said:

"They both suck
But Mooney wins"

Because they aren't DC right?
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Scorched said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop trolling...please."
Please stop crying"
I'm not crying...I just don't get why you are doing this? Why come here and troll.We have enough people trolling..why do you have to join in?
Moderator
#13 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level."
I will respectfully disagree (about the winning). Punisher might have a higher skill level, but MK has a very high pain threshold, and it seems like he has his powers from the description given in the OP, in which case it would only take a few, maybe one hit, to put Frank down. I think he has a better chance to win this than Frank.
#14 Posted by Scorched (136 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Scorched said:
"They both suck
But Mooney wins"
Please stop trolling...please."
Please stop crying"
I'm not crying...I just don't get why you are doing this? Why come here and troll.We have enough people trolling..why do you have to join in?"
Yeah we do have enough people trolling including you, and enough people who cry when certain characters get beat, like you and enough rabid fanboys , like you

You should go to cbub , you would fit really well over there
#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"

If Moonknight fights here with his powers then he wins, if not it's punisher's fight

"
scratch that

Punisher wins with or without powers
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level."
I will respectfully disagree (about the winning). Punisher might have a higher skill level, but MK has a very high pain threshold, and it seems like he has his powers from the description given in the OP, in which case it would only take a few, maybe one hit, to put Frank down. I think he has a better chance to win this than Frank."
MK has a high pain threshold until he dies.If Moon Knight has his powers and The Punisher is unarmed..that's just cheating though.If Frank is armed..he wins.Frank can shoot Moon Knight before he gets punched.
Moderator
#17 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Acheron said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level."
I will respectfully disagree (about the winning). Punisher might have a higher skill level, but MK has a very high pain threshold, and it seems like he has his powers from the description given in the OP, in which case it would only take a few, maybe one hit, to put Frank down. I think he has a better chance to win this than Frank."
MK has a high pain threshold until he dies.If Moon Knight has his powers and The Punisher is unarmed..that's just cheating though.If Frank is armed..he wins.Frank can shoot Moon Knight before he gets punched."
I think that if MK has his standard equipment (crescent darts, clubs, whatever else he usually carries), he could distract or disarm Frank long enough to close the gap. He's pretty accurate with those darts, so he could aim to hit Frank in the arm or his gun itself, and even if they don't hit, then Punisher will have to at least dodge, in which case MK could get nearer. Regarding the pain comment I made, MK seems to take a crap ton of stuff he should die from, or at least be incapcidated from. Given the height of the drop, it looked like he should've died from the fall when he fought Bushman, and he took a stab to the chest from Bullseye in issue 25. He tangled with Werewolf By Night and took his hits in that giant-sized issue and kept fighting.

I think it's possible for him to take a small arms round and keep fighting, but that's just me (and it sounds ludicrous saying it)

I wanna know if there's a specified environment, because that could make a serious difference, but there's nothing in the OP :(
#18 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

MK can take a lot of damage, but it comes a time when he will fall unconscious

#19 Posted by Jersey Devil (111 posts) - - Show Bio

@Acheron....

Moon Knight's standard equipment is a joke.He's not even a weapons master.The Punisher is far beyond MK in the Use of weapons...and MK ran from Bullseye..Punisher beat him twice.

#20 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher can win this if he deterime enought to kill the bad guy "moon knight"

#21 Posted by Scorched (136 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope they kill each other

#22 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight has good chance to win.

#23 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
Jersey Devil said:
"@Acheron....

Moon Knight's standard equipment is a joke.He's not even a weapons master.The Punisher is far beyond MK in the Use of weapons...and MK ran from Bullseye..Punisher beat him twice."
Punisher actually beat Bullseye?

Okay, nevermind, I change my vote. Punisher would win with his usual gun stuff (although if he's packing anything less than or equal to a pistol he would lose I think)
#24 Posted by Erik (31777 posts) - - Show Bio

Bu bu bu bu bump!

#25 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest factor in this one is the environment.

Staff
#26 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher wins in almost any scenario, if he's huntin MK, then MK never sees it coming, broad daylight, one shot one kill. He'll go down faster than a Somali pirate.

If MK is hunting Punisher, he's still screwed because big pun don't let his guard down and traps everything.

If they meet at random, Punisher guns his @ss down in cold blood, pain tolerance doesn't matter, your brain has no nerve endings and feels no pain as the bullet tunnels it's way through to freedom on the other side.

#27 Posted by Cooldes (3926 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry for the 4 y/old bump

I'm pretty sure Moon Knight would win this fight with pretty low difficulty.

He has his Carbonadium Armor that protects him from large caliber bullets and enhances his strength to him being able to hold a section of a building from collapsing.

It alsod has mechanical bracelets that mimic spidermans webshooters and caps energy shield, along with built in claws used to mimic wolverines.

most of the above arguments have punisher winning with gunfire so i just wanted to point this out.

#28 Posted by Wdc (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@alpha said:

In a recent Moon Knight comic its stated that the Punisher has killed MK's brother to which he said they will settle one day. That time is now, who wins?

Moon Knight:

Superb athlete and combatant. Expert with throwing weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Enhanced strength derived from the phases of the moon.

Punisher:

Highly trained in armed and unarmed combat.

Demolitions expert and has a exceptionally high pain tolerance.

You forgot: Punisher has super intelligence, and a HUGE arsenal of weapons. He even took deadpool at one point.

#29 Posted by Wdc (462 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level.

Yeah, he would just snipe from on top a building, moon knight can't do anything.

#30 Posted by patrat18 (9074 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank.

#31 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20387 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank

@wdc said:


You forgot: Punisher has super intelligence, and a HUGE arsenal of weapons. He even took deadpool at one point.

If you're taking about the scan were he only puts like 4 hand gun shots into DP it's PIS.

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

@alpha said:

In a recent Moon Knight comic its stated that the Punisher has killed MK's brother to which he said they will settle one day. That time is now, who wins?

Moon Knight:

Superb athlete and combatant. Expert with throwing weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Enhanced strength derived from the phases of the moon.

Punisher:

Highly trained in armed and unarmed combat.

Demolitions expert and has a exceptionally high pain tolerance.

You forgot: Punisher has super intelligence, and a HUGE arsenal of weapons. He even took deadpool at one point.

Punisher has never been able to defeat Deadpool in a fair fight, with prep or not.

#33 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher wins.He's on a higher skill level.

#34 Posted by Wdc (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

@alpha said:

In a recent Moon Knight comic its stated that the Punisher has killed MK's brother to which he said they will settle one day. That time is now, who wins?

Moon Knight:

Superb athlete and combatant. Expert with throwing weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Enhanced strength derived from the phases of the moon.

Punisher:

Highly trained in armed and unarmed combat.

Demolitions expert and has a exceptionally high pain tolerance.

You forgot: Punisher has super intelligence, and a HUGE arsenal of weapons. He even took deadpool at one point.

Punisher has never been able to defeat Deadpool in a fair fight, with prep or not.

He did in Suicide kings.

#35 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by dondave (34762 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@wdc said:

@alpha said:

In a recent Moon Knight comic its stated that the Punisher has killed MK's brother to which he said they will settle one day. That time is now, who wins?

Moon Knight:

Superb athlete and combatant. Expert with throwing weapons and hand-to-hand combat. Enhanced strength derived from the phases of the moon.

Punisher:

Highly trained in armed and unarmed combat.

Demolitions expert and has a exceptionally high pain tolerance.

You forgot: Punisher has super intelligence, and a HUGE arsenal of weapons. He even took deadpool at one point.

Punisher has never been able to defeat Deadpool in a fair fight, with prep or not.

He did in Suicide kings.

The Punisher had lots of prep and was using the weapons of Villains such as Dock Ock's arm, not his standard gear

Online
#37 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

He did in Suicide kings.

No he didn't.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2 Punisher comes in disguised as a pizza delivery man with extra gear and is still defeated.

At the end of DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2, Deadpool is yet again ambushed by Punisher out of nowhere and the fight is interrupted by Daredevil. Hardly a win considering Wade wasn't expecting a fight at all and was at a friend's house.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #3, yet again, Punisher ambushes them with prep and extra gear to the point where he uses sonic weaponry to put down Daredevil. Deadpool escapes and Wade still dodges Frank's blows with absolute ease until the fight is broken up by a recovered Matt.

It's honestly a bit ridiculous now. In DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #4, Deadpool is in a club and Punisher tries to ambush him again. Wade counter-acts and they stalemate.

They also encounter in DEADPOOL vol.1 #55 and 56, and Wade was winning and had countless chances to outright kill Punisher, but was interrupted by environmental factors. Frank will never be able to take Deadpool. Even in PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, it was bad writing since Deadpool can free himself from the chains.

#38 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Castle puts two in his brain. /Thread

#39 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

Castle puts two in his brain. /Thread

Except it's not that simple since Moon Knight has dodged bullets on countless occasions, has superior equipment, pain tolerance equal to Punisher's, and hand-to-hand prowess at least equal to that of Punisher's.

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes said:

sorry for the 4 y/old bump

I'm pretty sure Moon Knight would win this fight with pretty low difficulty.

He has his Carbonadium Armor that protects him from large caliber bullets and enhances his strength to him being able to hold a section of a building from collapsing.

It alsod has mechanical bracelets that mimic spidermans webshooters and caps energy shield, along with built in claws used to mimic wolverines.

most of the above arguments have punisher winning with gunfire so i just wanted to point this out.

The problem with this assessment is you're basing who would win on current Moon Knight but you acknowledge that the thread is 4 years old.

Moderator
#41 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque said:

Castle puts two in his brain. /Thread

Except it's not that simple since Moon Knight has dodged bullets on countless occasions, has superior equipment, pain tolerance equal to Punisher's, and hand-to-hand prowess at least equal to that of Punisher's.

What's that gotta do with Frank double-tappin' him??

#42 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@carter_esque said:

Castle puts two in his brain. /Thread

Except it's not that simple since Moon Knight has dodged bullets on countless occasions, has superior equipment, pain tolerance equal to Punisher's, and hand-to-hand prowess at least equal to that of Punisher's.

What's that gotta do with Frank double-tappin' him??

Frank has history with Moon Knight and knows he's a hero, he's not going to go for a killshot on Marc. There's no details in the OP so that equals they're in character.

Staff
#43 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@carter_esque said:

Castle puts two in his brain. /Thread

Except it's not that simple since Moon Knight has dodged bullets on countless occasions, has superior equipment, pain tolerance equal to Punisher's, and hand-to-hand prowess at least equal to that of Punisher's.

What's that gotta do with Frank double-tappin' him??

You're assuming Punisher is going to tag Moon Knight in the first place, who isn't ignorant to stealth approaches as well. Frank himself has admitted he has tons of respect for Spector, so there's a chance he won't go all out either. On top of that, Moon Knight could just knock the gun out of Punisher's hand.

Back-up pistols? Spector throws his Crescent Darts and slices 'em in half.

#44 Edited by i_like_swords (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

@wdc said:

He did in Suicide kings.

No he didn't.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2 Punisher comes in disguised as a pizza delivery man with extra gear and is still defeated.

At the end of DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #2, Deadpool is yet again ambushed by Punisher out of nowhere and the fight is interrupted by Daredevil. Hardly a win considering Wade wasn't expecting a fight at all and was at a friend's house.

DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #3, yet again, Punisher ambushes them with prep and extra gear to the point where he uses sonic weaponry to put down Daredevil. Deadpool escapes and Wade still dodges Frank's blows with absolute ease until the fight is broken up by a recovered Matt.

It's honestly a bit ridiculous now. In DEADPOOL: SUICIDE KINGS #4, Deadpool is in a club and Punisher tries to ambush him again. Wade counter-acts and they stalemate.

They also encounter in DEADPOOL vol.1 #55 and 56, and Wade was winning and had countless chances to outright kill Punisher, but was interrupted by environmental factors. Frank will never be able to take Deadpool. Even in PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, it was bad writing since Deadpool can free himself from the chains.

Damn.. it's kind of hard to see one of my favourite characters fail so hard at trying to take down my other favourite.

#45 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Here's a few more accuracy feats for Marc. So yeah, he definitely enjoys disarming enemies with his crescent daggers :D

Staff
#46 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I never was a huge fan of the Punisher but it was like "dude, when is this guy going to stop hunting down Wade?". It got ridiculous fast. It shows how Frank can't really drop Deadpool unless he's not expecting a fight and gets ambushed. The only other time Punisher managed to drop Deadpool was when he appeared out of nowhere and blew his head with a crossbow.

@k4tzm4n: Oh man that feat where he quick-fires into that guy's ear is hilarious. Gonna save those feats if you don't mind me doing.

#47 Edited by i_like_swords (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: I never was a huge fan of the Punisher but it was like "dude, when is this guy going to stop hunting down Wade?". It got ridiculous fast. It shows how Frank can't really drop Deadpool unless he's not expecting a fight and gets ambushed. The only other time Punisher managed to drop Deadpool was when he appeared out of nowhere and blew his head with a crossbow.

If anything, you have to credit his persistence. He isn't exactly the most honourable guy but if he wants you dead he'll keep trying and trying. Lol

#48 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: And yet he still fails lol. Punisher and Moon Knight are probably right below mid-tier in street-levelers. Their gear and skill are formidable, but not as impressive as mid-tier or high-tier street levelers.

#49 Edited by i_like_swords (13323 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah. They'd be complete legends in real life, but no so much by comic standards. What tier would you place Deadpool in?

#50 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19977 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Yeah. They'd be complete legends in real life, but no so much by comic standards. What tier would you place Deadpool in?

Deadpool is right below high-tier street-levels. If he was serious I'd put him in the high-tier.