Moon Knight vs Mad Dog (The Raid)

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Moon Knight, in his Mr. Knight persona (business suit, no armor), vs Mad Dog from The Raid

Round 1: No weapons

Round 2: Moon Knight has his truncheon and crescent darts, Mad Dog has a pistol and knife.

Battle takes place in a depopulated Death Star cafeteria, starting at 20'.

In character. Win by any means.

Who wins and why?

Mr. Knight
Mr. Knight

Mad Dog
Mad Dog

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Moon Knight without too much difficulty.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 owie  Moderator

Really? TBH I was expecting people to back Mad Dog. He was taking an insane number of hits, including numerous hits that would normally be critical, like to the knee and so on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:
@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Really? TBH I was expecting people to back Mad Dog. He was taking an insane number of hits, including numerous hits that would normally be critical, like to the knee and so on.

Mr.Knight is simply on a whole 'nother level entirely. MOON KNIGHT #5 for me showcases a lot of The Raid-like qualities and Mr.Knight didn't have much trouble with the goons there. His reaction time is simply out of Mad Dog's league and his striking power is superior too IMO.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Mad dog goes for the jugular.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 owie  Moderator

@owie said:

Mr.Knight is simply on a whole 'nother level entirely. MOON KNIGHT #5 for me showcases a lot of The Raid-like qualities and Mr.Knight didn't have much trouble with the goons there. His reaction time is simply out of Mad Dog's league and his striking power is superior too IMO.

Sure, I used Moon Knight here specifically because of the Raid-like issue. I don't think the goons in that issue were necessarily at the level of the goons in the Raid though. Reaction time may be a factor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only would Knight react to that but Mad Dog hasn't even consistently gone after throat attacks.

@owie said:
@owie said:

Sure, I used Moon Knight here specifically because of the Raid-like issue. I don't think the goons in that issue were necessarily at the level of the goons in the Raid though. Reaction time may be a factor.

True, but Knight would have mopped the floor with the ones in the Raid pretty easily too IMO. Plus the huge muscular dude would have wrecked Mad Dog from what I can see.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 owie  Moderator

@haoalchemist said:

Not only would Knight react to that but Mad Dog hasn't even consistently gone after throat attacks.

@owie said:
@owie said:

True, but Knight would have mopped the floor with the ones in the Raid pretty easily too IMO. Plus the huge muscular dude would have wrecked Mad Dog from what I can see.

I think he would have beat the random guys from the Raid, but I'm not sure he would mop the floor with them, they were pretty skilled. In the comic, the big guy and the guy with the knife were the biggest threats, IIRC. Not sure he would have wrecked Mad Dog though, that guy was pretty fast and skilled, able to take on the two most skilled cops at the same time, and pretty acrobatic too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie said:
@haoalchemist said:

@owie said:
@owie said:

I think he would have beat the random guys from the Raid, but I'm not sure he would mop the floor with them, they were pretty skilled. In the comic, the big guy and the guy with the knife were the biggest threats, IIRC. Not sure he would have wrecked Mad Dog though, that guy was pretty fast and skilled, able to take on the two most skilled cops at the same time, and pretty acrobatic too.

Andi wasn't a cop but he did beat Jaka and technically Rama as well so Mad Dog is impressive. Still, I think Moon Knight could have replicated the same thing easier considering he's generally on a whole different level. Plus the neo-Black Spectre who was cop with tons of prep time and practice got wrecked pretty quickly by Marc in his Mr.Knight persona as well.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Jaka may had some formal training, but he wasn't as greatly skilled as Rama. He mainly relied on his height and reach. Andi was just as skilled as Jaka, but lacked in the face of Rama.

@haoalchemist:And gets his own torn out. Mad Dog has nothing Marc hasn't seen before. Marc is superior in strength, speed, endurance, and skill.