• 92 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@spidey 15: LOL... it'd be like a kid running up to you on the playground with a rock in his hand. It'd just be your basic instinct to protect yourself. Not saying he could block them all but he'd certainly attempt it. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: That's true but it's still funny to imagine MK covering his neck...XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15 said:
"@Jake Fury: That's true but it's still funny to imagine MK covering his neck...XD"
LMAO
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Someone needs to start a battle thread but it must be by gentlemen's rules. No punches to the face. Hahaha
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By spidey 15
@Jake Fury: lol
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@InnerVenom123:
It appears you didn't see what I've already posted.  I recommend reading it because I'm far too lazy to explain to twice.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Why do you think i'm here? I explained him. =P
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said: 

I don't see how any of that means he's going to take Moon Knight out.If he can dodge bullets he sure as hell can dodge darts from someone he's looking right at. 

He's dodged bullets from no-names and once from Punisher (who has admitted he holds back on shooting against fellow heroes). Sergei has already proven he can tag people who are superior to Spector when it comes to dodging with a single shot.  Here he has 20.  He's going to tag with at least one and one is all it takes here. 

Sergei has no chance for stealth and if this goes close Spector is going to kick his ass.  

He doesn't require stealth.  Spector isn't bringing anything to the table that Kraven hasn't been seen to handle.  He stalemated a pre-Miller Daredevil, has owned Ka-Zar a few times, has held his own against Spider-Man in unarmed combat, and easily disposed of Vermin.  Kraven may not have FORMAL training, but his decades of experience (he's in his 60s but the potion has retarded his aging and kept him in his top condition) and mastery of nerve strikes combined with his superhuman attributes and durability should allow him to take Spector in unarmed combat. 

Moon Knight doesn't need to cover...not that a stadium isn't filled with thousands od seats he can duck behind. 

They're in the field.  No seats there. 

Every street leveler has tagged Spider-Man,including Moon Knight.  So that's not a factor either. 

Yes, it is.  You can't discredit someone JUST because Spider-Man has been forced to job against certain foes.  Sergei has regularly performed on a level that should allow him to compete with Spider-Man, given proper gear.  There hasn't been a single showing in his history to prove otherwise.

And I still don't see how Sergei is going to make use of a net in this enviroment. Spector would have to be Rhino to get caught up like that.  

How wouldn't it? He could easily throw it on him in close range and the OP says it would incapacitate for 15 seconds.  That's a massive advantage. 

Sergei slitting Kaine's throat before he could defend is obvious PIS considering their difference in stats. "  

How? Kane was never too fast for Spider-Man / Reily / Vladimir to tag.  Kane was sloppy and Sergei took advantage of it.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
"@Jake Fury said:
"Even if MK doesn't dodge every dart shot he can protect his vulnerable areas by covering his face & neck with the armor covering his hands or arms.  "
Moon Knight also has weapons in which he can throw.Sure Kraven has darts but he doesn't have armor either. I think he's more likely to get hit seeing as how neither has any big agility or marksmanship advanatage and Moon Knight is the one with the armor. "
It would take a large amount of those darts to inflict significant damage.  Plus, Sergei has demonstrated bullet dodging as well (Kraven's Last Hunt) and has the superhuman stats to back it up.  Then there's also the fact current MK has lost his balls and isn't looking to dish out too much damage anymore.  He'd likely try to KO Kraven.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Power NeXus
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"@k4tzm4n said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"Anyhow, I'm beginning to lean towards Sergei now (although Alyosha would probably be an even tougher matchup for Moon Knight). "

It's funny.  Personally, I believe Sergei to be superior despite Alyosha having more impressive feats and stats lol "
Yeah, his fight with Human Torch is what really set him apart from the rest of the family in my eyes. "

Sergei beat the Human Torch?
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Power NeXus:
Alyosha did. He also beat Tombstone via a hit to the groin *eye roll*
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Power NeXus
@k4tzm4n said:
"@Power NeXus: Alyosha did. He also beat Tombstone via a hit to the groin *eye roll* "

Holy crap. That's even worse than Daredevil's sledge hammer.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Vance Astro said: 

I don't see how any of that means he's going to take Moon Knight out.If he can dodge bullets he sure as hell can dodge darts from someone he's looking right at. 

He's dodged bullets from no-names and once from Punisher (who has admitted he holds back on shooting against fellow heroes). Sergei has already proven he can tag people who are superior to Spector when it comes to dodging with a single shot.  Here he has 20.  He's going to tag with at least one and one is all it takes here. 

Sergei has no chance for stealth and if this goes close Spector is going to kick his ass.  

He doesn't require stealth.  Spector isn't bringing anything to the table that Kraven hasn't been seen to handle.  He stalemated a pre-Miller Daredevil, has owned Ka-Zar a few times, has held his own against Spider-Man in unarmed combat, and easily disposed of Vermin.  Kraven may not have FORMAL training, but his decades of experience (he's in his 60s but the potion has retarded his aging and kept him in his top condition) and mastery of nerve strikes combined with his superhuman attributes and durability should allow him to take Spector in unarmed combat. 

Moon Knight doesn't need to cover...not that a stadium isn't filled with thousands od seats he can duck behind. 

They're in the field.  No seats there. 

Every street leveler has tagged Spider-Man,including Moon Knight.  So that's not a factor either. 

Yes, it is.  You can't discredit someone JUST because Spider-Man has been forced to job against certain foes.  Sergei has regularly performed on a level that should allow him to compete with Spider-Man, given proper gear.  There hasn't been a single showing in his history to prove otherwise .

And I still don't see how Sergei is going to make use of a net in this enviroment. Spector would have to be Rhino to get caught up like that.  

How wouldn't it? He could easily throw it on him in close range and the OP says it would incapacitate for 15 seconds.  That's a massive advantage. 

Sergei slitting Kaine's throat before he could defend is obvious PIS considering their difference in stats. "  

How? Kane was never too fast for Spider-Man / Reily / Vladimir to tag.  Kane was sloppy and Sergei took advantage of it.

A bullet is a bullet.It's alot faster than a dart no matter who is firing.I know that Kraven has hit people who are faster an better dodgers\acrobats than Moon Knight, but Moon Knight has done the same. He's been able to hit characters that are superior to Sergei in speed. 

Kraven hasn't really shown any great skill as far as combat.Yes, he stalemated pre-miller Daredevil but that's not because he was skilled enough to do it.Pre-Miller Daredevil lost to just about every skilled fighter who had physical ability above him unless they were a A-list hero.None of those fights DD he make any note of their skills.Both Daredevil and Black Widow pretty said they couldn't even hurt Kraven because of his durability. When she kicked him in the back of the head and knocked him out she said something like "I'm lucky that even worked". Kraven is skilled but he's definitely not better than Moon Knight. Moon Knight has also stalemated Daredevil and it was because of his skill..not his physical ability. 

I'm not discrediting Kraven for being able to hit Spider-Man.I'm saying it doesn't hold any weight against someone who has also done that. 

There may not be any seats on the field but their are seats in the stadium itself.I didn't fully read the OP but I didn't see anything that says they can't used that part of the stadium. And considering how wide open a baseball field is.It will be virtually impossible for Sergei to throw a net on someone like Moon Knight. 

Lastly, Kane was never to fast for Spider-Man or Scarlet Spider but according to Kraven's stats he's not on their level of speed and according to their feats you don't have to be to tag them but to overwhelm someone like Kaine with speed when you are slower than them doesn't add up. Being sloppy should not cause you to be hit by someone slower than you before you have any chance to react when he's standing right in front of you.That doesn't make sense to me. 

EDIT: Looking at the scan he doesn't really tag Kaine before he can react.What he did wouldn't be PIS then, I just misunderstood I read what you said rather than looking at the scan.Kaine lunged in and got his head cut off.It's not really like his speed was a factor against Kaine...Kaine just set himself up.Which Moon Knight will not do.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Can i ask you an off topic question?=]
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66  Edited By Sparda
@Vance Astro said:
"Moon Knight has also stalemated Daredevil and it was because of his skill..not his physical ability. "
SCANS SCANS SCANS SCANS PLEASE
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Sparda said:

" @Vance Astro said:

"Moon Knight has also stalemated Daredevil and it was because of his skill..not his physical ability. "
SCANS SCANS SCANS SCANS PLEASE "

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I'll make a detailed reply when I can.  But we BOTH know Spector isn't in DD's league.  MK stood a chance b/c DDs radar was out of whack.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" I'll make a detailed reply when I can.  But we BOTH know Spector isn't in DD's league.  MK stood a chance b/c DDs radar was out of whack. "
We BOTH know Kraven isn't in DD's league either.Kraven stood a chance because DD couldn't hurt him and he was too fast to dodge.Otherwise he would have ended up like Bengal.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By ComicStooge

Moon Knight gets his @$$ haded to him on a silver plater.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

A bullet is a bullet.It's alot faster than a dart no matter who is firing. 

If it isn't fired with accuracy and against an agile hero, it does matter.  Kraven has demonstrated he can tag bullet dodgers with his darts.  He knows how to bait and manipulate their motions and when to fire.

I know that Kraven has hit people who are faster an better dodgers\acrobats than Moon Knight, but Moon Knight has done the same. He's been able to hit characters that are superior to Sergei in speed.   

I'm not questioning MK's accuracy, but Kraven has the superior weapon.  His weapon has the ability to one-shot his foe.  MK and his set of morals, doesn't. 

Kraven hasn't really shown any great skill as far as combat.Yes, he stalemated pre-miller Daredevil but that's not because he was skilled enough to do it.Pre-Miller Daredevil lost to just about every skilled fighter who had physical ability above him unless they were a A-list hero.None of those fights DD he make any note of their skills.Both Daredevil and Black Widow pretty said they couldn't even hurt Kraven because of his durability. When she kicked him in the back of the head and knocked him out she said something like "I'm lucky that even worked". Kraven is skilled but he's definitely not better than Moon Knight. Moon Knight has also stalemated Daredevil and it was because of his skill..not his physical ability.  

It was because DD's radar was all messed up in the arcade.  Also, Kraven has frequently displayed exceptional knowledge when it comes to nerve strikes and combat. You may not respect his abilities but its not traditional training, but he has plenty of feats to prove he's a good fighter.

I'm not discrediting Kraven for being able to hit Spider-Man.I'm saying it doesn't hold any weight against someone who has also done that.  

Moon Knight didn't give him a good fight and Spider-Man admitted he wasn't even trying to fight but instead find out what was going on.  Kraven has done far better than this.

There may not be any seats on the field but their are seats in the stadium itself.I didn't fully read the OP but I didn't see anything that says they can't used that part of the stadium. And considering how wide open a baseball field is.It will be virtually impossible for Sergei to throw a net on someone like Moon Knight.  

I'm aware.  My point is they're on the field.  Moon Knight simply doesn't have anything that would not allow Kraven to tag him with one of the twenty darts.  And I said CLOSE RANGE for the net...Not like it even matters.  The net is just icing on the stomp cake.  I shouldn't say that, because I think it would be a good match, but I think Kraven has the superior advantages AND showings. 

Lastly, Kane was never to fast for Spider-Man or Scarlet Spider but according to Kraven's stats he's not on their level of speed and according to their feats you don't have to be to tag them but to overwhelm someone like Kaine with speed when you are slower than them doesn't add up. Being sloppy should not cause you to be hit by someone slower than you before you have any chance to react when he's standing right in front of you.That doesn't make sense to me.  

How doesn't it make sense? Kraven has the stats and the skill to counter him.  He took this advantage to one-shot him. 

EDIT: Looking at the scan he doesn't really tag Kaine before he can react.What he did wouldn't be PIS then, I just misunderstood I read what you said rather than looking at the scan.Kaine lunged in and got his head cut off.It's not really like his speed was a factor against Kaine...Kaine just set himself up.Which Moon Knight will not do.      

Ah, gotcha.  Well, Kane attacked him when he was in a sitting position.  He was able to counter and slit his throat. I'd say that's a rather impressive reflex feat.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I quit K4tzm4n,you win.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" I'll make a detailed reply when I can.  But we BOTH know Spector isn't in DD's league.  MK stood a chance b/c DDs radar was out of whack. "
We BOTH know Kraven isn't in DD's league either.Kraven stood a chance because DD couldn't hurt him and he was too fast to dodge.Otherwise he would have ended up like Bengal. "

I never said he was, that's the difference. Your post could imply MK IS on DDs league.  Kraven's superior attributes allow him to hang w/ them and his TECHNICAL knowledge doesn't hurt much, either.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro said:
" I quit K4tzm4n,you win. "
K4tz beaten you so easy...

I'm so jealous.....=[
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
We BOTH know Kraven isn't in DD's league either.Kraven stood a chance because DD couldn't hurt him and he was too fast to dodge.Otherwise he would have ended up like Bengal. "
I never said he was, that's the difference. Your post could imply MK IS on DDs league.  Kraven's superior attributes allow him to hang w/ them and his TECHNICAL knowledge doesn't hurt much, either. "
MK is close.He may not be in DD's league but he's definitely closer skillwise than Kraven.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" I quit K4tzm4n,you win. "
K4tz beaten you so easy...     I'm so jealous.....=[ "
He's a powerhouse..what do you want from me? LOL.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By spidey 15
@Vance Astro: lol. Nothing. I just thought you could last more against him but if you feel that you can't continue it's ok. Indeed k4tz is a powerhouse.=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
I never said he was, that's the difference. Your post could imply MK IS on DDs league.  Kraven's superior attributes allow him to hang w/ them and his TECHNICAL knowledge doesn't hurt much, either. "
MK is close.He may not be in DD's league but he's definitely closer skillwise than Kraven. "

I think it's really hard to "rank" Kraven's fighting abilities.  He's exceptionally skilled, but hasn't studied nearly as many traditional forms as most.   And thank you.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: 
 @spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n: Can i ask you an off topic question?=] "
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
I think it's really hard to "rank" Kraven's fighting abilities.  He's exceptionally skilled, but hasn't studied nearly as many traditional forms as most.   And thank you. "
I think now that Spidey's comics are putting the spotlight on him, they should take the time to really define what he does and doesn't know as far as combat and establish what he can do within reason.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n: 
  @spidey 15 said:
" @k4tzm4n: Can i ask you an off topic question?=] "
"

Of course.  Whats up?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Do you know if spidey ever beten cap. Matezoide told me about a battle they had where cap threw his shield and spidey webbed him, then the shield come back to cap and hit him on the head. It's not that i don't believe matezoide but i want to be sure.=]
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
I've never heard or seen scans of that.  I only know of the time in Civil War and the ASM issue with Electro.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: hmm. It's ok then. Thanks anyway.
=D
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Maybe it's from that issue
 =]

No Caption Provided
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spidey 15:
Could be.  I've actually never read that one before.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By spidey 15
@k4tzm4n: Nah. I asked morph. It isn't.
=[
Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Kraven tears that ass up!

CheatCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mk

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

They already had a fight in the 90's where Kraven was able to harm MK through his Adamantium suit. Current MK (who honestly isn't really good) and giving Kraven extra gear means he wins.